Great email marketing software

Bewertet am 11.4.2014
Chris O.

Kommentare: Over the years, we tried a lot of email marketing services including some of the older ones but none seem to do as well as Email It. They have just the right kind of features we need. While selling some of our books online, it was very easy for us to set up Autoresponders and then formulate a perfect marketing plan. There were many instances where we needed support and Email It staff came right through to help. They are amazingly friendly and they solve your problems at the end of the day. We highly recommend this company. They are very good at what they do.

Bug ridden and unreliable

Bewertet am 13.11.2015
Steve G.

Kommentare: I spent many painful months using emailit, I think I went WAY out of my way to be patient with they lack of quality assurance. The service was full featured but bug ridden right through to core features like billing. clearly I was one of few people using autoresponders as it was up to me to report that things were not being sent. each time support did then get an update from their supplier to fix things but the final straw was at one point I ended up being billed multiple times each time an email was sent to a user. In the end I had to give up and cut my losses.

Another alternative to gmail

Bewertet am 21.3.2018
Software Engineer

Vorteile: It does everything gmail can do. simple, clean, fast - just what you would be expecting from a free emailing app

Nachteile: Gmail probably beats it in terms of processing speeds. And you would have to install this software to use EmailIt whereas gmail is accessible from every broswer.