Email It Bewertungen

von Jonah & Associates

Filtern nach:

Über Email It

Dank dieses einfachen Tools kannst du ganz einfach Newsletter erstellen, deine Kontakte verwalten und dein Marketing automatisieren.

Erfahre mehr über Email It

Chris O.
  • Bewertet am 11.4.2014

"Great email marketing software"

Kommentare: Over the years, we tried a lot of email marketing services including some of the older ones but none seem to do as well as Email It. They have just the right kind of features we need. While selling some of our books online, it was very easy for us to set up Autoresponders and then formulate a perfect marketing plan. There were many instances where we needed support and Email It staff came right through to help. They are amazingly friendly and they solve your problems at the end of the day. We highly recommend this company. They are very good at what they do.

• Bewertet am 11.4.2014
Chris osborne
  • Bewertet am 9.3.2014

"Perfect Email Marketing Service"

• Bewertet am 9.3.2014
Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Bewertet am 23.9.2014

"You pay for what you get"

Kommentare: Overall, I'm not getting a good experience. Never in my life I had to communicate that much with customer support. Should have listened to that voice inside my head telling me not to trust them too much, considering the lack of reviews online. Most of those I found were made by their employees, as I found out today while trying to see if others had as much trouble as I do. The reports often says that 100% of the subscriber list received the email, but many subscribers told us after that they did not received anything, be it in their inbox, or even in junk mail. No bounce notice came back to our 'Reply-to" email, and reports still show 0 bounce. In a week, if I was to trust the reports, we went to 50% opened to 15% opened. In a single week. Nonsense. Even within the company, people told me they did not received the campaign. This company is based in New-Zealand and they don't have 24/7 email support. With about 16 hours of difference between their time and mine, it is usually one message a day when I have to contact them, leading to long delay before solving issues. I'm all for giving more chances, but they have a whole lot of work to do before I would consider recommending them to friends. You get what you pay for.

Vorteile: - Lower price
- Friendly customer support
- Importing subscriber list is easy
- Not too hard to use

Nachteile: - Unstable
- Reports are not trustable
- Searching in a subscriber list is hard (search function is broken)
- Exporting subscribers is tedious
- Some tools/functionality are hard to find in the interface

• Bewertet am 23.9.2014
Elliot g.
  • Bewertet am 27.2.2014

"Amazing Support (Top-Notch)"

Kommentare: I have been using Email It for nearly 3 years now and it just gets me everytime I contact their support team. I would give me 10 out of 10 any day. They are very friendly, knowledgable and willing to sort of any issue you throw at them. I hope they continue building a great email marketing platform...we certainly benefitted from their software offerings. Highly recommended!!!

• Bewertet am 27.2.2014
Software Engineer
  • Bewertet am 21.3.2018

"Another alternative to gmail"

Vorteile: It does everything gmail can do. simple, clean, fast - just what you would be expecting from a free emailing app

Nachteile: Gmail probably beats it in terms of processing speeds. And you would have to install this software to use EmailIt whereas gmail is accessible from every broswer.

• Bewertet am 21.3.2018
Stephen G.
Fotografie

"Atrocious"

Kommentare: I spent weeks working with support to figure out why my email credits kept disappearing, I was accused at one point of trying to cheat the system by sending messages to subscribers and then deleting them. Their system was broken into by hackers several times while I was using the service. In the end up lost all my credits after the support technician admitted their might be a problem with the system but then I stop receiving replies to messages

Vorteile: None at all, avoid like the plague

Nachteile: Insecure service
bugs in their system mean its like using a beta release
support seem friendly and helpful, but also seem to be helpless

Steve G.
  • Bewertet am 13.11.2015

"Bug ridden and unreliable"

Kommentare: I spent many painful months using emailit, I think I went WAY out of my way to be patient with they lack of quality assurance. The service was full featured but bug ridden right through to core features like billing. clearly I was one of few people using autoresponders as it was up to me to report that things were not being sent. each time support did then get an update from their supplier to fix things but the final straw was at one point I ended up being billed multiple times each time an email was sent to a user. In the end I had to give up and cut my losses.