Shape Integrated Software

von Shape Integrated Software

Bewertet am 5.9.2017
Jeron M.
Digital Marketing Consultant

Vorteile: My company loves using Shape. This tool has helped us considerably in managing our various campaigns effectively. Shout out to cust support for being awesome and helping us whenever we had questions! I highly recommend Shape to anyone in need of a tool to manage ad campaigns.

Nachteile: There really are no cons for the software. I would recommend creating a more robust reporting software with the product in the future for increased usage. The product performs great as is.

von Shape Integrated Software an 6.9.2017

Thank you for the outstanding review Jeron! We love that we get the opportunity to work with wonderful customers like you and to build PPC software for teams like yours to automate repetitive, manual PPC processes!

We're always looking for ways to improve our platform, so we'll be sure to pass your request for more robust reporting software to our team!

Not what I expected...

Bewertet am 28.10.2019
Andrea M.
Director of Business Development
Anwaltskanzlei, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Ease of use. Incredible customer service.

Nachteile: Getting a functional report was difficult. I constantly felt like I was asking the programmers to "fix something" in our database.