Shape Integrated Software Bewertungen

von Shape Integrated Software

Filtern nach:

Über Shape Integrated Software

Die PPC-Managementsoftware von Shape hilft Vermarktern und Agenturen, ihr Geschäft mit intelligenten Tools für das Budgetmanagement zu skalieren.

Erfahre mehr über Shape Integrated Software

• Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 5.9.2017

"My company loves using Shape. This tool has helped us considerably in managing our various campaigns"

Vorteile: My company loves using Shape. This tool has helped us considerably in managing our various campaigns effectively. Shout out to cust support for being awesome and helping us whenever we had questions! I highly recommend Shape to anyone in need of a tool to manage ad campaigns.

Nachteile: There really are no cons for the software. I would recommend creating a more robust reporting software with the product in the future for increased usage. The product performs great as is.

von Shape Integrated Software an 6.9.2017

Thank you for the outstanding review Jeron! We love that we get the opportunity to work with wonderful customers like you and to build PPC software for teams like yours to automate repetitive, manual PPC processes!

We're always looking for ways to improve our platform, so we'll be sure to pass your request for more robust reporting software to our team!

• Bewertet am 5.9.2017
  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
  • Bewertet am 28.10.2019

"Not what I expected..."

Vorteile: Ease of use. Incredible customer service.

Nachteile: Getting a functional report was difficult. I constantly felt like I was asking the programmers to "fix something" in our database.

• Bewertet am 28.10.2019