Über BILL

Bill.com ist eine intelligente Business-Payment-Plattform, die finanzielle Prozesseffizienz, Zeiteinsparungen und vollständige Kontrolle bietet.

Erfahre mehr über BILL

Very clean and simple to use interface for company expenses. It easily records my expense reports and having an online record is handy when you need to look up old records.

We had to cut down on our users in the app because of the cost.

Bewertungen zu BILL

3,8
3,9

BILL hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 507 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du BILL bereits verwendet?

Kavindu Githsara
Kavindu Githsara
System Specialist in Sri Lanka
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Efficiency at its finest with Bill.com

Kommentare: Overall, Bill.com has been a valuable asset for our organization. Its automation of financial tasks, robust reporting capabilities and integration with popular accounting software has greatly improved our financial processes.

As a administrator of Bill.com within my organization, I have found it to be an efficient and streamlined way to manage our financial processes. One of the greatest advantages of this software is the automation of tasks such as invoice processing, bill payments and account reconciliation. This has saved a significant amount of time and effort for our finance team and has improved our financial accuracy. Another strong aspect of Bill.com is the robustness of its reporting capabilities. It provides a wide range of financial metrics and insights that have helped us make data-driven decisions for our business. Additionally, the integration with popular accounting software such as QuickBooks and Xero makes it easy to keep our financial records up-to-date and in sync.

A potential downside of using Bill.com is that it may require a bit of time and effort to set up the software and customize it to fit our specific needs. Additionally, while the software offers many features, some advanced features such as budgeting and forecasting may require additional tools or custom development.

letztes Jahr

Kavindu, your comment made our day! We will share this with our product team, who always enjoy hearing positive feedback.

Krystal
Software Solutions Associate in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Is it too good to be true? A simple click of a button and all my bills are paid?!

Kommentare: Having implemented BILL for over 20 clients, I truly believe it the software's ability to help company's manage their finances in the best of ways. Now with their continued integration of the Spend & Expense platform, it is becoming a one-stop-shop for your business financial needs.

BILL makes invoicing and payment processing so simple. I am able to quickly move through the entire life-cycle of my billing in record time. The workflows and automations help make business more efficient and I get to spend more time focusing on the future of the company's I help.

While BILL has been great there are some updates I believe would make things more relevant and easier. Specifically when a check is automatically voided after 90 days, the void is made using the original payment date instead of the void date. This could cause issues in reporting when integrating with QBO.

vor 5 Monaten

We thank you for your 5-star review Krystal! We are thrilled to hear that our software is making your business more efficient and that it has simplified invoicing and payment processing for you. We do appreciate hearing what can make our software even better and will pass along your feedback about our check process with automatic voids. If you have any questions or concerns, you can reach our customer support by going to our website: https://help.bill.com/hc/en-us and request a call/chat or email

Gatuko
Accounting Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

All Matters Accounting Made Easy With BILL

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

From creating invoices to invoice management, BILL is very capable It comes with payment processing and is a good bookkeeper It makes an amazing small business accounting software.

It has handled our unique business accounting needs easily. No complaints.

vor 2 Wochen

Thank you, Gatuko, for your five-star overall review of our BILL software! We love knowing that it makes an amazing small business accounting software and assists with creating and managing invoices, and payment processing. Please continue to provide any feedback that you might have.

Nick
Software Developer in Deutschland
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

bac exchange rates

1,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

It is eazy to payments. But sometimes bill.com can do something strange and expensive for clients.

I used payments in dollars. But suddenly, bill.com decided to switch it to AED, just because they decided it is better for recipient (who use USD account). So bill.com converted USD to AED (it costs 2.5% - too much), and transferred it to USD acc!

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you Nick for providing feedback on our software. We appreciate hearing that you find it easy to make payments. We apologize for the frustration caused by your vendor's currency being changed - they would have gotten an email notifying them that had changed and that they had an option to opt out and receive USD. If it happened recently then you should have seen a notification below their invoice letting you know as well. Please feel free to reach out to us by going to our website: https://help.bill.com/hc/en-us and request a call/chat or email if you have any questions or need assistance.

Jennifer
Scholarship Manager, Digital Specialist in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

How I Use Bill.com

Kommentare: I think it's very useful, easy, well-structured, and allows users of varying levels the appropriate views. Our [sensitive content hidden] and our accountants use it much differently than I do, but we all get exactly what we need from it. I think that's what makes bill.com a great tool.

I like how it's a complex platform, but my tasks are bare bones and basic and I can navigate to information a variety of different ways and get answers. You can be a low level user and still see the information you need, without having to go down a bunch of rabbit holes. It's forensic and basic at the same time.

I can't think of anything I don't like about this platform.

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you for your positive feedback Jennifer! We are thrilled that you are able to navigate and find the information you need easily. Customer feedback is valuable to us as we like to hear about what is working well for our customers.

James
Controller in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

BILL Master

Kommentare: I would not be at my current role without BILL because I would not be able to manage the entire AP, AR, and accounting functions without it. It's a must-have!

BILL allows me as a controller to cut down on headaches and time spent with paper documents and old processes. BILL is an automation tool for the future that allows an AP clerk to 10x their productivity.

BILL is fairly expensive, but it is not an all-in-one solution to you must use it as an integrated solution although it often tops the price of the solutions its integrated into.

vor 4 Monaten

Thank you James for your positive feedback! We are thrilled to hear that our BILL software has sped up productivity for you. We will pass along your feedback on cost-effectiveness. We always want to hear what works and what will make your experience better.

Paulette
Paulette
Project Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Highly efficient program that every business should use.

Kommentare: The software has been instrumental in automating financial operations at my company and has had a profound effect on the effectiveness and precision of our bookkeeping.

Having several options for making and receiving payments is really convenient. We particularly appreciate the centralized accounting for both payables and receivables and the flexibility to modify approval methods.

There are certain annoyances and clumsiness that need to be worked out. If you click into one of the selected bills to view its underlying image, for instance, you will deselect all of the bills you have previously approved and will have to do so again.

vor 9 Monaten

We're glad to hear about your great experience on our app, Paulette. We're going to share this with our product team, who always enjoy hearing positive feedback. Thank you!

Maureen
Maureen
President in USA
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Bill.com for invoicing and bill payment

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Big timesaver in terms of sending customer invoices and paying vendors.

Sync with Quickbooks Desktop. Ease of sending invoices and paying vendors.

Occasional sync issues with QB, was able to manage with lengthy support from QB.

vor 2 Wochen

Thank you for feedback Maureen. While sync issues happen, we are always here to assist and get you back up and running quickly. If you need help, please to our website: https://help.bill.com/hc/en-us and request a call/chat or email.

Ashlyn
Athletic Trainer in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The best choice for your business!

5,0 vor 4 Tagen Neu

The simplicity of BILL makes it worth it all! All of the features allow for many things to be done through one source. The customer service has been very helpful every time that I have needed assistance!

I personally have not had any issues while using BILL so far and I do not see that changing!

vor 3 Tagen

Thank you, Ashlyn, for your five star review of our software! We are thrilled that you enjoy the simplicity of BILL with our features being beneficial and that customer service has been helpful every time you needed them. Please continue to provide us with your feedback as we're always working hard to improve the software for our users.

Rochelle
UGC Creator in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

My Experience With Bill

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall my experience with Bill was good and I got my payment very quickly.

Bill is an easy way for me to receive payment from brands who hire me as a freelancer.

It's a tad bit more expensive than I was expecting.

vor 4 Wochen

Thank you for five-star review of our software Rochelle! We are thrilled to hear that our software has made it easy to receive payments. We will pass along your feedback on costs to our sales team. Please continue to provide any feedback that you might have.

Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

New April 2019 Interface HORRIBLE!

Kommentare: My company and I have used Bill.com for several years and it was so easy to use and made our vendor payments a breeze, but now it’s just absolutely awful. My entire finance staff hates the new interface. Nothing is streamlined at all and the way it’s set up now goes against common sense because the flow is just terrible. The bills and the payments section are broken out into 2 different tabs which is so inefficient because you can no longer take a quick glance as to which bill matches what payment without making several clicks to get this info. Also, I can’t see if a vendor check or ePayment has cleared at a glance in the payment tab since I have to click open the actual payment for this info now. There’s so much wasted space where the vendor details used to be when you open a vendor profile. There are just 3 unhelpful lines of vendor info and 90% empty white space which takes up half my viewing screen. When I edit the vendor details, the country of residence is at a section on top instead of being grouped with the address section. When I try to set a vendor up for ePayment, I no longer have the option of finding them by their name+email, now it’s only by their Vendor display name. We work with a lot of vendors where the ‘pay to’ is an agency so we aren’t able to easily connect a vendor for ePayment. I’m going to have my company move to something else since ruined user experience. I don’t know who the developed this new interface, but it certainly wasn’t an accountant.

I used to think Bill.com was amazing and would have given it a 5 out of 5 just a month ago. However, with the new interface update that rolled out in April 2019 I’m downgrading my rating to 1 out of 5. See my review below.

The new interface is awful and not efficient AT ALL. See my review below.

Mackenzie
Mackenzie
Director of Operations & Customer Experience in USA
Personalwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Getting help is painful

Kommentare: It's not great. We use bill.com to invoice our customers. 60% of our client base has complained about the experience with bill.com because setting up accounts is not intuitive, and clients often times have set up different kinds of accounts by accident then feel harassed by reminder emails which state they haven't paid an invoice, even though they are marked as "paid" on our end. We paid a hefty API integration fee in an effort to host all of these invoices in our own system so that our customers wouldn't have to interact with bill.com. However, now we are facing a whole new set of challenges trying to gather information from bill.com that isn't exposed, but is integral in making the integration successful... then trigger days and days of frustration with support to get about 60% of the information that we need.

The ease of creating and tracking invoices

Trying to work with support actually ruins my day. The only way you can talk to a human on the phone is by scheduling a phone call. Every time I have done that we've had issues connecting and there's no number you can call. I also feel like every time I reach out to support via chat or email I get a completely different level of information and service. Sometimes they give you what you need right away, other times they say they can't provide you with that information you need to jump through additional XYZ hoops.

letztes Jahr

Mackenzie, we're sorry to hear about this experience with our app, we'd love to help out if you're still experiencing any issues. Please do not hesitate to contact our team directly by taking the following path: Log into your BILL account and navigate to Support (lower left-hand corner) and then type in your question in the bot that will appear in the lower right-hand corner. After typing in your question, please select contact support. Thanks again and we look forward to helping you!

Mark
President in USA
Informationsdienst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Poor Business Practices.

Kommentare: I needed a company that could provide me with basic ACH recurring payments for my client's fees. My company, Revolution Debt Relief LLC, is a consultant based firm in the debt relief industry, providing education and assistance for consumer debt. We are not a debt settlement company, debt consolidation, or perform credit restoration, therefore, not in any way under the regulatory standards held within the debt industry. Bill.com seemed to meet my needs, and I was willing to pay a premium for their subscription ACH program to provide my clients with a more efficient service. However, after going through the sign-up process and giving personal information as well as my client's information for ACH processing, I spent a few hours getting familiar with the software. The next day, I received an email that my account was canceled, and that bill.com could no longer provide my company services. If I had known that Bill.com would arbitrarily pick and choose who they will do business with, I would never have given them my personal information or my clients. The fact that they conduct themselves in a way that solicits their services to the public takes your information and then cancels your account shows in my experience a very inept, fraudulent, and unethical way of conducting business. The operations manager noted it was due to the rules of their bank that perform the processing. If this is the case, I would look for a processor who knows how to do business.

Marketed as a product that could perform ACH functions with recurring payments for your business. Simple and straight forward functionality.

The software was a little cumbersome with a slight learning curb but overall will work for accounts payable and receivable basic functions.

letztes Jahr

Mark, we're sorry to hear about this experience with our app, we'd love to help out if you're still experiencing any issues. Please do not hesitate to contact our team directly by taking the following path: Log into your BILL account and navigate to Support (lower left-hand corner) and then type in your question in the bot that will appear in the lower right-hand corner. After typing in your question, please select contact support. Thanks again and we look forward to helping you!

Ivy
General Manager in USA
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic AP Processing, with Some AR frustrations

Kommentare: Aside from a few minor irritations regarding syncing with Quickbooks and document photo cropping on the iOS app, Bill.com has been an amazing addition to our workflow. Things are easier on the operations and accounting side, and our record keeping and bill payments are more timely and more accurate. This software easily pays for itself.

We use this program in concert with a remotely hosted instance of Quickbooks Enterprise Desktop edition. My team can forward bills and upload receipts as they come in, and sit down once a week to process them all through to create bills that appear in Quickbooks. This has not only improved the timliness of our AP data, but it's also increased the accuracy of account and job allocations. We've also lowered our monthly CPA bills by about 40% because the reconciliations are much smoother. The text recognition works very well and saves alot of time. We use bill.com to pay 1099 contractors via a secure direct deposit, which has saved alot of time and effort mailing and hand-delivering checks.

I don't like that vendor credit memos cannot sync to Quickbooks. I don't like that edits to invoices created in Bill.com won't sync to Quickbooks. To work around this, our sales team always clones and deletes invoices when they need to edit them. However this wouldn't be an acceptable workaround if we actually used Bill.com to send the invoices to our customers. I don't like that the iOS app doesn't crop document uploads anymore. It used to do so.

letztes Jahr

We highly appreciate your excellent review, Ivy! We're glad to hear that you find our service easy and helpful to use for your businesses. Thank you!

Andrea
Director of Accounting in USA
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent software with one major shortfall

Kommentare: I think this is a great system except for inventory-related transactions.

Very simple to use. Fast processing of accounts payable. Paperless system. Easy to send and receive approvals.

Bill.com doesn't integrate well into our system for inventory-related transactions. Three-way match transactions and inventory prepayment transactions always get messed up.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you for providing feedback Andrea. We apologize that you had some trouble with inventory-related transactions and would be glad to help if you still need assistance. If you would like to provide your email/phone number, we would be happy to contact you. Alternatively, you can go to bill.com and click on Support in the top right corner. Then select The BILL Virtual Assistant in the bottom right of the Help Center page. If the BILL Virtual Assistant does not have an answer to your question, you can chose how you would like to engage. Select Request a callback to speak on the phone if you do not want to go thru chat.

Fred
Senior Accountant in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Poor communication & Horrible customer service

Kommentare: We have three accounts. The customer service of Bill.com leaves a lot to be desired. Poor communication by their compliance team leaves the customer services team spinning their wheels and wasting our valuable time. You cannot reach someone with decision authority if things go amok...which they have for us when they deleted one of our active accounts. We are evaluating other options as Bill.com has been non-responsive to our requests for dialogue. For the price we are paying for our combined accounts every month, it would be nice for someone at Bill.com to care.

The automated invoice upload, approval flow and automatic notifications of payments.

Poorly constructed releases of software/platform updates. Lack of customization for multinational businesses. Lack of flexibility for some features.

letztes Jahr

Fred, we're sorry to hear about this experience with our app. We'd love to help out if you're still experiencing any issues. Please do not hesitate to contact our team directly by taking the following path: Log into your Bill.com account and navigate to Support (lower left-hand corner) and then type in your question in the bot that will appear in the lower right-hand corner. After typing in your question, please select contact support. Thanks again and we look forward to helping you!

Adam
Founder & CEO in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Stay away from vantage card services

I’ve never had an issue with billl.com, I’d give a 10/10. The problem is that they only allow you to process credit cards through vantage card services who are a total mess and their managed team gave me inaccurate information several times.

Bill.com need to add other credit card processors besides vantage. They need to audit vantage card services complaints from bill.com customers because they’re going to lose a tonne of business. Vantage card services are a tiny company processing millions of dollars of credit cards, but the joke is that they only have two layers of their org. 1.) customer service is the first people you speak to and they literally can’t resolve any issues, so you need to speak to a manager and they only have 1 manager called. 2.) they made several mistakes and I asked to speak to someone above it’s our ceo and he isn’t available. They do not car about their customers and they do not own up about making mistakes Bill.com you need to vet out vantage and listen to your loyal customers

Ravi
Ravi
CEO in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A good product for small companies with lots to track

Kommentare: We continue to use it for the controls and time savings, the support is some of the worst I've ever experienced though.

This product is great for companies that need to pay large swaths of invoices, keep track of them, and cut time spent in quickbooks doing bookkeeping for AP.

This product is more expensive if you run under 20 payments/month that something like a milio (built into to quickbooks online).

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you Ravi for providing feedback. We appreciate hearing that our software works for paying large groups of invoices, tracking them and is integrating well with QuickBooks for you. We apologize for any frustration reaching out to support has caused. If you need assistance, you can reach our customer support by going to our website: https://help.bill.com/hc/en-us and request a call/chat or email

Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bill.com saves us hours each week!

Kommentare: overall, we are thankful it was recommended to us bc it saves time and helps with record keeping

The automation of bill payments, invoicing from staff for reimbursements, direct deposit options, and that we no longer print any checks ourselves, this along has saved us hours each month. Also, keeps track of all payments for tax purposes.

Sometimes it syncs with QB but there are errors. Bill.com no longer syncs with Expensify, which adds another layer of work for us if reimbursements are in Expensify.

vor 11 Monaten

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are pleased that customers like you have an amazing experience with BILL.

Louis
Lead Purchase / Sales in USA
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Though a bit pricey , Bill.com offers a unique stand alone , automated website based accounts payable and recievable service and robust options for integration.

Kommentare: We as a company relished the idea of using a stand-alone website-based system to automate our accounts payable and receivable and found Bill.com.
Bill.com is almost peerless as it offers convenient integration with Quickbooks online that we use regularly. We can now create invoices and have customers pay online, as well the ability to create particular ACH accounts which allow for direct payment into our account as opposed to a percentage of the transaction assessed so often by other companies offering similar services. Customer service access was difficult to help support our usage of some record keeping tools however in our final analysis if a company is just focusing on accounts payable and receivable and NOT a complete financial system, Bill.com fits the bill.

We absolutely loved the immediate integration with quick books online. Our company found the user interface extremely easy to understand and even easier to use with well written executed menus and graphs. Invoices are easy to compose and customers are afforded the ability to pay online which we found ultra convenient.

The cost structure we find a bit pricey for the more enterprise orientated company models. As a company wants to integrate with other systems like Intacct or Netsuite, prior membership is required.

Guru
Senior Accounting in Indien
Buchhaltung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Aspects of Bill.com

1. Ease processing2. Approval Workflow3. Payment processing4. Initiate ACH invite

Easy to access the tool and easy to integration with another applications

vor 5 Monaten

Guru, thank you for your feedback. We are thrilled to hear that approval workflows, payment processing and inviting vendors to use Epayments are working for you. We apologize for any frustrations that may have occurred when trying to access our software and integrating with other applications. If you need help with anything, you can reach our customer support by going to our website: https://help.bill.com/hc/en-us and request a call/chat or email

Partner in USA
, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good idea, but poor support and answers from company

Kommentare: Great concept but if you don't have the customer support in place this whole process is useless. Other companies out there supply the same support and my advice would be to seek out those companies as for the price and service you get, it's well below where it should be.

Set up isn't very difficult and linking to QBO is easy, ability to set different approval levels is a great feature for segregation of duties

Awful customer support. Can't talk to anyone on the phone, just thru chat. They send a client of mine an email saying the following: "We are writing to inform you that Bill.com is no longer able to offer services to xxxx based on a review of the account and activity. Your account has been deactivated and canceled. You will not be charged for any subscription fees for the current period. " Tried to follow up to get answers, no response, chat people just say they can't help. No explanations given. Also two weeks prior to this they had issues with sending out approved payments so we had vendors calling asking where payments were, awful experience with this group

Chief Operating Officer in USA
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Quality AP processing

Kommentare: Bill.com has saved us several hours a month with as we have streamlined our customer payment collections as well as AP approval processes.

It is quick and easy to forward emails with bill attachments to bill.com for AP processing. It is one of the features we love about it. Being able to set up rules that require different approvers based off of the amount of the bill makes it so much easier for our firm to get bills into the right hands.

Reporting is limited. Using this module for AP and AR on a daily basis, it would be nice to have some better reporting built within the system.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your review, Daniel. We're glad to hear that you're enjoying our app and we'll be sure to get your feedback up to our product team!

Amanda
Accounting Supervisor in USA
Buchhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great for receivables or payables

Kommentare: Our bookkeepers can enter the bills, the manager can approve them, and the CFO can make the payments. The segregation of duties helps protect the company. Simple to use. Easy to see when a payment will arrive and when a check clears.

It makes it easy to have an audit trail for entering, approving, and paying bills. It also makes it easy for customers to send electronic payments for their invoices. Customizable user permissions.

When you invite a vendor or customer to use Bill.com, it requires them to give quite a bit of information in order to set up an account. Some are reluctant to do so.

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate your review, Amanda.

Kelly
Kelly
Controller and HR Director in USA
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bill.com is a great way to get rid of having to write paper checks.

Kommentare: Time saving.

I like that I can track when checks go out, if they've been cashed, and easily re-submit a check for repayment or for voiding. I like that I can invite anybody to pay via ePayment and they are in charge of entering their bank info in instead of me. I like that any paper checks that do go out, go out with a copy of the invoice you've uploaded into the system for ease of vendor tracking.

The refund or returned check feature doesn't always sync 100% properly with QBO (but 95% of the time it does).

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your review, Kelly. We're glad to hear that you're enjoying our app and we'll be sure to get your feedback up to our product team!