Über ShipBob

ShipBob ermöglicht Versand und Logistik am nächsten Tag oder nach 2 Tagen für schnell wachsende E-Commerce-Marken – durch Software und verteilte Fulfillment-Center.

Erfahre mehr über ShipBob

Easy setup, many integrations, works with every popular platform out there.

Generally, connecting stores is a drag, and should not be so complex.

Bewertungen zu ShipBob

3,8
3,5
3,7
3,5

ShipBob hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 98 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ShipBob bereits verwendet?

Jon
Jon
Founder & President in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Our Most Often Recommended Fulfillment Provider

We're a conversion rate optimization firm who helps ecommerce brands choose vendors who add to the customer experience, which includes fulfillment. As you can imagine, having a fulfillment partner who can ship in 2 days to any location in the mainland USA is crucial to increasing conversion rates –– and competing with Amazon.

We honestly haven't heard any complaints once we've recommended ShipBob – and working with their team to help onboard ecommerce brands we've recommended has always been a pleasure.

Jazmen
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Overall Thoughts About ShipBob Experience

Kommentare: I have been in partnership with ShipBob for 2 years now. Overall my experience has been a positive one. There have been hiccups throughout the years but what I appreciate about ShipBob the most is that they’re always willing to correct any mishaps.

User friendly software. Customer support is reliable & transparent.

Sometimes the response is slow with loading pages.

Antwort von ShipBob

Jaz, thanks so much for taking the time to visit with us in person and leave this review. Keep up the success!

Jayce
Director in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Made a Loss Using Shipbob

2,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: There was no effort made to make up for inflated fulfilment costs for our first batch of orders. Was planning large order volumes to be stored processed through Shipbob but not anymore.

The warehouse manager Daphne was fantastic to deal with.

The pricing is completely off for our products. Having shipped our products ourselves for the past 12 months, when we get charged by Shipbob 4x the rate we were achieving, this will be the first and last time we use shipbob for our e-commerce business.

Louisa
Product Manager in USA
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great platform for those starting with fulfillment

Kommentare: Shipbob was a great and budget-friendly resource for my company's needs. We needed a fulfillment center that was easy to work with and didn't have too many requirements around how to package items for shipping. Shipping rates are fair and support is always willing to audit our orders for any discrepancies. I only have positive things to say about Shipbob and recommend them for any company who's looking for a fulfillment center.

The dashboard is easy to use. Customer service is great and answers all of my questions quickly.

Order and product pages load slowly. I've had issues with posters getting damaged in shipping.

Steven
Steven
Private Capital Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best Shipping Option for High-Volume E-commerce start ups

Kommentare: Shipbob does a great job making it easy for anyone to run a high-volume e-commerce site. Their team is very helpful during the onboarding process, and their platform is very easy for anyone to use. Their support team is very responsive and clear up issues quickly. When I was in search of a company to package and ship, Shipbob was able to take inventory within days after the first call and our site was live shortly thereafter. I don't think there is anyone else in the market that has that ability at the moment. I still work a full-time job in banking and have very little knowledge of logistics or shipping, Shipbob handles all of that for me and now with their amount of locations growing it is only getting easier to service our customers in all 50 states.

The Shipbob platform is easy, their support team is responsive, orders get packaged and shipped and I don't have to touch a thing. I work full time in banking but still run a company on the side that generates a lot of orders that need to be packaged and shipped. This may the most user friendly platform and any issues are resolved quickly via emailing their support team.

The app works well but no where near as good as the online site.

Sam
Owner in UK
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Overpriced and slow to resolve business needs

Kommentare: Fatiguing, expensive and a complete drain from focusing on growing our business. Shipbob Australia is not a growth enabler, they're a growth disabler. Since we have left we have dropped our variable costs by 30% and are scaling into a multi 7 figure a year business. It has been freeing leaving Shipbob and we are loving working with a real partnership with open communications in our new 3PL.

Fulfilment was fast and implementation was easy. The UI is well designed.

- Inaccurate billing which created month long disputes, both due to lack of understanding of Australian tax rules and technology overcharges. Significant evidence was needed including calls with overseas management to make a case for what we identified as incorrect. - Lack of customer focus. Whenever there was an issue, it felt like entering a legal dispute. Communications felt adversarial and we always needed to make business cases for everything we identified that was wrong with Shipbob processes. We were often first pushed to overseas support to resolve the issue, seemingly in India, where there was a complete disconnect from reality and a total lack of understanding of the issue at hand. We then always had to escalate matters to local management and then eventually to head office as the local team in Australia was powerless to make real change. - Overpriced $$$. Once we did a review of 3PLs in Australia, we noticed we were being charged circa 50% more from Shipbob than what was quoted elsewhere. Once we engaged Shipbob to review our rates, they still only reduced our rate card by 20%. The Shipbob team is so far off market competitive rates. - Technology incompatibility with Australia. I can't state this enough. The tech is built for America. Everything is focused on American metrics and ways of operating. They are trying to localise the tech but progress seems to move in years not months. There were several errors where we were charged several thousand dollars over what was meant to be made. We fought for months to get these refunded. We are hearing rumours of other brands being made to sign NDAs now to silence them once they exit in exchange for Shipbob solving outstanding financial matters with the brand(s).

Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

If you are considering Shipbob, don't

East of use, fast integration, 4 warehouses conveniently spread across the USA.

I have been a happy customer of ShipBob with a number of referrals sent their way over the year that I've been with them, but ShipBob has made to me seriously reconsider my opinion about them... Although their customer support is nice to speak to, they have gone from a channel to provide suggestions to warehouse ops (issue escalation option is non-existent) to powerless robots making repetitive promises that things will be handled "soon". Two weeks down and soon is yet to happen. Customer response times have gone from a few hours to one-three business days. Even when you get a response, it rarely gives you a way forward. Check-in emails asking about the same issue a few days in a row are now just being ignored. Also, don't be fooled by SLAs. Lately, ShipBob has started creating Warehouse Receiving Tickets on our company's behalf moving incoming stock from an earlier ticket to a later one to comply with their 6 business day processing SLAs. Our latest shipments are 10 business days into processing with no news, but they are still marked as Green/within the SLA, because new ticket means new deadlines. The above is happening while ShipBob is declaring new reduced SLAs as things are coming back to normal. If you are looking for a long term partner to support your needs, carry one. ShipBob is not the place to stop.

Antwort von ShipBob

Hi there, we set out to build a 5-star product for all customers, so we take this feedback very seriously. Can you please provide your name and contact information, so we can connect on this ASAP? Thanks!

Vuk
freelancer in Serbien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

A good tool, but the fulfillment is a different story

Kommentare: The software is not so bad, as are the people in fulfillment - we have had products stolen from the warehouse, competitors' goods shipped etc. We can see who did it, but have no control over whether or not we want them still working with our product or not. The support try their best to remedy these things, and they are really great, but as long as these things keep happening, and obviously, terms and conditions don't really give you space to make up the damages to the full extent, this is not great.

I like how everything is nice, in big font and images, blue (rests eyes) and intuitive. It's really smart when it comes to WRO creation and simple to track costs. Their business model is really nice. The support is also amazing, and makes up quite a bit for the cons.

It's missing some features that one would need when managing stock - like a quick way to view historic product count. I would also like to see better and simpler integrations for expedited shipping. Generally, connecting stores is a drag, and should not be so complex.

DeAndrew
Inventory Controller in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Mostly Good, but expensive for items over 1 lb.

I like the visual aspect of the platform. Orders that have issues are easy to resolve.

There is a way to view analytics, but you have to manipulate the URL, which is not right at all.

Andrea
OM in Österreich
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Shipbob is an okay order fulfillment service

Easy to use Does connect with Shopify Is good even if you have a small order fulfillment rate

Customer support is slow Return processing takes ages which is bad If you are looking for a warehouse to provide individual / tailored support and warehouse service then Shipbob is not for you. Sometimes slow turnaround of order dispatch (although faster was promised)

Daniel
Owner in Australien
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Started bad, and got worse from there

Kommentare: ShipBob started with a promising offering. Onboarding was good, with a dedicated onboarding specialist on the account. But it was all downhill from there.The software is terrible. Not intuitive at all. Functions you'd expect to have are not possible.In my 1 year+ with ShipBob I've had so many problems. For example, orders from seller platforms don't sync, orders don't send on time, orders that shouldn't have get sent out do get sent, and many other problems that I encounter on a daily bases.I've lost $10,000+ due to these errors. And that doesn't take into account lost sales.The worst part is the support. The support team is off shore, which is not a problem in itself, but they are untrained and in most cased unhelpful. Simple cases take weeks to solve. Some cases get ignored completely. I'm now in the process of finding a new provider.

Most orders, if synced property and in the system correctly (big if), do get sent on time.

ShipBob Support. Support has been off-shored to people that have not been trained. Dealing with ShipBob support is the most frustrating part of my day.

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Daniel- thank you for your review here. We are extremely sorry to hear that your experience with ShipBob was subpar. We take feedback very seriously and we are striving to improve everyday- so one of our cofounders would love to speak with you to hear your experience first hand and also take the opportunity to make sure we do whatever we can do make things right for you and your business. Can you please share your email address with us so we can schedule a call early next week? Thanks!

Keith
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Huge downhill change

Kommentare: Absolutely terrible. I feel like someone is stealing from my company. They make it nearly impossible to talk to someone who can resolve issues and force me to put individual tickets for the hundreds of over charges and deal one on one via email alone with low level service reps. Conssitently poor packaging, late delivery, no tracking. I hate to leave these reviews because this used to be agood company. This shows you how a little investment can send a company downhill very fast.

It used to be easy to use but they have a ton of broken links (usually the ones you need which offer help), removed the ticket/orders tracker (presumably because their misorders and damaged orders were getting very high)

Broken links, zero ability to talk to anyone other than a low level customer service who cannot offer much help. They purposely inhibit your ability to download bulk information on costs so you cannot see they are systematically overcharging you. The bet is that it will cost you more in time to dispute all these charges then you would be willing to spend and you will allow them to keep their ill gotten revenue.

STELIOS
ceo in Zypern
Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Late Shipment !!! Do not use it you are using EBAY

Kommentare: Not suitable for Ebay users i will search for other company

it takes more than 24 hours in 90% of the orders to have just the label created ... This cause to my eBay accounts late shipment and item not shipped and tracking number on time... in the end you loose your selling performance ... as a results minimize your future sales is unacceptable that the shipping label is not created automatically as the size and the weight of the item is already given ... Also is not work for color variation... if you have the same item in different colors you need to pay for every color a monthly fee for extra SKU .... for example 1 t Shirt with variation of 20 colors need 100$ per month on paying SKU Fee... also the customer support does not conatct me after requesting 2 times a call .. till today nothing ...

practical software easy to use but useless as the service is very slow

Antwort von ShipBob

Hi Stelios, we set out to build a 5-star product for all customers, so we take your feedback serious. In our reply, you have my email, so you can reply directly. You mentioned shipment timelines. We have stayed 100% within our SLAs, as we had to slightly extend the timelines due to Coronavirus and the carriers changing their SLAs. That being said, we also stayed 100% operational through Coronavirus to support all customers. Also, you mention different storage locations for every SKU, but this is part of any agreement before anybody starts shipping with us. If there was any miscommunication, let's please resolve this together.

Khalid
Founder in Kanada
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Avoid ShipBob - inflated reporting and hidden exorbitant fees

User friendly interface is the only pro I would give ShipBob credit for.

Avoid ShipBob at all costs. There are better, faster, more transparent, and more affordable 3PL companies out there. With me, Shipbob never made a single delivery on schedule this past year. I can understand that given the state of delays with this pandemic, but what I can't excuse is this: Shipbob was routinely over-reporting the amount of storage space required to warehouse my inventory, in order to charge me higher for storage costs. When I cleared out my inventory to use another 3PL service, I decided to dispose of the inventory, and they charged me more on disposal than it would have cost me to ship my inventory internationally. Seriously deceptive stuff. Claiming my inventory occupies way more space that is remotely believable - this is how they inflate their profits. Deceptive and unethical. Avoid at all costs.

Tori
Chapter Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

CHAARG ShipBob Review

Kommentare: Overall our experience with ShipBob has been great, and we're glad we're using them!

It has helped us in taking shipping out of house, which has saved us a lot of time. We don't have to worry about shipping out the orders we use ShipBob for, which has actually helped our customer service since in-house we could not fulfill orders at the same speed. Customer Service for ShipBob is really quick, responsive, and helpful!

We had some hiccups with our orders where the shipping was being sent out in non-approved packaging and things were being shipped as just poly mailers for our products that weren't fulfilled through ShipBob. These things were quickly resolved though through chatting with customer service.

Stefan
Owner in UK
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Stay away from this

Relatively easy to sync with other stores like Amazon, Shopify. Orders are processed right through.

The software is incredibly slow and full of bugs. Even creating my first inventory shipment was a massive pain with malfunctioning forms. After that it feels like most of pages on the online site are extremely slow to load which makes navigating it hard. Customer service was also a horrible experience. Shipbob claims to have multiple US warehouses but only two were available ("due to operational issues"). No account executive or customer success employee ever reached out to me to ensure proper onboarding, therefore I was left hanging in the air with most questions. The only way to reach Shipbob is via email (which takes 4 days to get a response) or via the in-built chat which only works during working hours and is not very helpful. Lastly, shipping rates the company gets from its partners like UPS and USPS (Fedex is not covered) are abysmal. While discounts of 30-50% are the norm with 3PLs Shipbob seems to get nothing. My all in fulfillment and shipping cost is about 2x of what I see with other 3PLS. All in all it seems like the company is rather still in its very early shoes and needs to catch up on a lot of product and operational issues. I believe in the ultimate goal they are trying to achieve, but will stay away from it for at least a few years.

Nikolai
Cofounder in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple, fast, great price

Kommentare: Great service, great cost, easy to use, nothing to worry about.

The software is easy to set up, use and it’s compatible with Shopify. Tracking is made easy as is sending inventory.

Sometimes it is slower to load but this is not a big deal at all.

Sportartikel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Growing pains

Kommentare: Poor. Look elsewhere.

Software is intuitive and integration with Shopify is easy

Totally inconsistent pricing, lots of errors (my customers have received batteries, hammocks, etc. instead of our own products) and disjointed customer service that doesn't really do anything. We will be switching to a new 3PL after this selling season

anne marie
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Expediancy

Kommentare: I like that when my customers order I can be sure the product is delivered in a timely way without any damage.

User friendly - efficient - reliable - on time

There is no down side to this software in my experience

Christina
Director of Operations in USA
Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Kommentare: We are filling the need to handle smaller fulfillment orders from our website and everything has been great.

This software is very easy to use. You can sift your way through without even really knowing what you're doing.

I really like this software but I would love it even more if there were more reporting options. This is a great tool to utilize to help analyze our business/customers that are ordering.

Bryan
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

easy to use and seamless

I like being able to see each and every order on the dashboard.

Sometimes the pricing can be all over the place, so it can be hard to predict.

Alekdandar
Designer in Serbien
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

Software review

Kommentare: I like it a lot. Easy to use, fast service, very good customer support.

It is simple to use. Everything is well organized .

If I do not set preferences, the labels cost a lot more, but that is something I need to get use to.

Jenny
Founder in USA

Worst company I have ever used

This company gave me a nightmare. Terrible software, even log in doesn't work. Orders errors out yet suddenly popped up leading to products getting fulfilled incorrectly. We had over 100 orders fulfilled incorrectly by them in the first week of working with them. Have never had such a bad experience with a 3PL

Customer service is a joke. No one cares. While your stuff is on fire, you can call your account manager and he is leisurely at lunch, and said he will handle it when he is back from lunch. And obviously 3 hours later you still dont hear from him.

Gary
Director in Australien
Computerspiele, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Shipbob

Kommentare: Very positive.

Ease of use and very good support. Once set up fulfilling is automatic.

Nothing. The only problem I have had have been used fault and support has always helped.

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Automate your shipping process

The service staff have been very helpful in providing quotes and service for the first few Parcels we've sent. Their warehouses are all across America, allowing my customers to receive their shipments extremely quickly. They're API functionality means my shipping process is so streamlined.

No real cons to report. You'll have to do the work of deciding which Warehouse you'd like your items to be located in, but that is common sense.