Excellent program. Simple to use. Great customer service. Exactly what we needed.

Bewertet am 2.2.2018
Production

Kommentare: We cut our inventory process down by days! What usually took us a whole week or more, we completed in three and a half days. Saved us man hours and money. We will definitely be using this again next inventory season.

Vorteile: We used SwiftCount for our year-end inventory. We had barcodes on our products but still hadn't found a program that fit our needs. SwiftCount was that program. We were able to use our own barcodes and scan our items during our count time using their app on our own phones. No extra tech needed. We enjoyed the quick entry calculator and the ability to alter an item's quantity mid-count. And seeing the percent completed on our count as we went was really encouraging and spurred us along.

Nachteile: When a count is in process, I was unable to change the location of an item if it was listed in the wrong area. If you could change the location like you can the quantity of a product mid-count, that would be fantastic! In the future, having the reports all in one location instead of spread across the site would be super helpful. Lastly, the ability to delete a product if it was added incorrectly would also be a nice feature.

Swiftcount is very sleek and easy to use if you compare another inventory apps .

Bewertet am 15.2.2018
Ibra A.
E-Commerce
Konsumgüter, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Integration and templates are made simple to understand and use . You can use your IOS or Android device without needing any other equipments .

Nachteile: There wasn't integration with accounting programs at the beginning and needed scanners to track inventory or upload inventory after last update both problems solved . So far no issue

I use this software to manage the inventory in my Coffee Shop and to keep track of ins and outs.

Bewertet am 1.2.2018
William B.
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The ability to know what I have in stock at all times

Vorteile: Easy to use API helped me connect to my point of sale and automatically tracks my inventory as it fluctuates. We also use it at the end of the month for counting and love how easy it is to use with my Android phone.

Nachteile: Needs more reports and ability to review possible data via graphics view. Also needs the ability to capture statistics of how my business is consuming inventory.

Bar-coding our warehouse and taking our business to the next level

Bewertet am 19.9.2017
Alexander H.
Groߟhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The software is incredibly helpful for several reason, but a couple stand out. We really like how Swiftcount sync's together with our Quickbooks and POS system which allows everything to be organized in the same place and it everything happens in real time. Additionally the ability to make live changes from the App in our warehouse and instantly allowing those in the office to see the changes in inventory.

Nachteile: Initially the process of learning how everything works and trying to organize our inventory/locations within the system took time and getting used to. This is less about the software, since it's pretty straight forward and more about the changes made in automating our warehouse.

After month's of searching for just the right fit for our retail stores, alas, we found Swift Count!

Bewertet am 13.9.2017
Eli S.
President & CEO
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: When searching for a new inventory tool we really wanted something that was easy to train and also saved us time. With Swift Count we found both and are very pleased with the extra features it offers that weren't initially on our radar.

Vorteile: The modules and interface are easy to use and understand but the best part is that we have increased our efficiency by seeing our teams save time on both the count and processing end. A tremendous improvement over how we were previously managing our products and inventory counts.

Great and easy to use program for stock management.

Bewertet am 19.3.2018
Arturas M.
Logistics specialist

Vorteile: Easy to understand and use. Helps to barcode your products and has a helpful app to scan the movements.

Nachteile: More functions would make this software even better. A function to add notes for each movement would be great.

Slick user interface

Bewertet am 12.9.2017
Michael L.
Store Manager
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Inventory management

Vorteile: Easy to use with little learning curve and able to get quality counts started quickly while still being robust enough to handle lots of SKU's

Nachteile: Could be a bit better at regular inventory updates in terms of speed and ease of integration in the desktop app

Great Add on for My Accounting

Bewertet am 13.9.2017
David P.
Vice President
Computer-Vernetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Can count and manage my inventory easily.

Vorteile: Lets me easily manage my inventory, count, check and review the status of my inventory, works seamlessly with my accounting.

I can now keep track of my stock quickly and easily

Bewertet am 14.9.2017
Stuart E.
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Easy access and monitoring of inventory

Vorteile: Simple language and accounting integration helps me stay on top of my product movements, and reminds me before I get short stocked.

Nachteile: It needs to integrate with online commerce plugins. Using a wordpress website, I would value being able to add a Swiftcount plugin.

Bewertet am 26.8.2018