Great Social Media Management Platform missing a few core features

Bewertet am 8.1.2020
Darien C.
Youth Pastor
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overally, I have enjoyed using Loomly, and plan on continuing to use this platform! It offers robust & useful features at a lower pricepoint than most competitors (such as multiple users), and they demonstrate their commitment to constantly improving the platform as needed. Highly recommend this platform to all!

Vorteile: Loomly does a great job of helping simplify and manage multiple social media platforms, providing a great experience for planning and executing your brands social media plans. I love the ease of use that Loomly provides in having multiple team members manage social media calendars, and how incredibly simple it is to create posts & plan out your posting strategy. Top that all off with very competitive and simple pricing options, this platform offers a good user experience & interface for all your social media needs.

Nachteile: Loomly is missing a few key features that you would expect on a Social Media Management Platform, but none are more important than the ability to automatically post to your brands Instagram account. This is a feature that they are working on, but it is the main feature that I wish they would add soon. Furthermore, if they were to add an Instagram story option to their software & eventually automatic posting to Instagram stories, this platform would improve 100x. Apart from those things, there are a number of simple UI issues that I wish they would remedy; including:
(1) Quickly adding a post from the calendar Month view ignores your preset posting schedule times (defaults to 3:00pm, you have to manually change it)
(2) Manually changing scheduled times from the "Add Post" option in Month won't allow you to type in a time - you have to obnoxiously click an arrow to get the proper time
(3) Manually posting to Instagram does not support multiple images - even though you can schedule multiple images to be posted. To post multiple images, you have to go into the Loomly library from their mobile site (the app won't let you do it) & download each image individually - which isn't terrible, except...
(4) The Loomly Mobile Website is not fully optimized for mobile devices, as the "Help"/"Contact us" button blocks parts of the bottom menu that appears when selecting an image in the library to download, making me have to use the desktop site to download images on mobile.

von Loomly an 9.1.2020

Dear Darien, Thank you so much for your detailed review, this is immensely helpful. I am really glad to read that you are enjoying using Loomly: this means the world to us. As far as Instagram direct publishing is concerned, I confirm that we are doing everything we can to bring this to you as soon as feasible. Regarding the 4 UI improvements you suggest, I have taken note of each one of them and will be sharing with our product team. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud Clement, CEO of Loomly.

Outstanding platform built for Social Media experts by social media experts

Bewertet am 18.10.2019
James P.
Digital Strategist

Kommentare: Loomly is by far the best tool for solving client approvals. Clients love the simplicity and sometimes even take to the platform in the form of creating suggested content for you. That's unreal! No other platform can deliver value like that: clients refuse to learn new systems.
Loomly constantly ads new features ... totally free. Make the most of them and become your office super start. These features are: publishing to Google My Business, storing hashtag lists, content writing tips and more any more.

Vorteile: Extremely reliable platform that will help you make more money as it will handle some of your most time consuming worries like client content suggestions, client approvals, and flexible scheduling. The level of feedback us unreal and every piece of advice is delivered exactly when you need it.

Nachteile: There are many extra tools included for free like reporting, link tracking and community management. Those features won't replace your dedicated tools, but they aren't intended too either.

von Loomly an 25.10.2019

Dear James, Thank you so much for your review, this means the world to us. I am really glad to read that your clients are enjoying Loomly. Please let our team know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

A Must-Have for Social Media Organization and Approval Processes!

Bewertet am 25.9.2019
Sarah O.
Marketing Coordinator
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I seriously could not get through my job every day without Loomly! It has been so popular in our company that our external ad agency has even begun suggesting it to other clients! We are able to seamlessly comment, approve, and edit each and every post before going live with it, which my boss loves. It makes our social media planning much more organized than our previous ways of Google Sheets and Google Docs. My boss was extremely impressed with our implementation of this software, which earned me some major bonus points!

Vorteile: This software has seriously changed my job for the better! My supervisor wanted to implement an "approval process" for our social media calendar, which we were previously doing through Google Docs & Sheets (which you can image gets very confusing). The approval, editing, and commenting aspects were exactly what we were looking for. I personally love the calendar view since it helps me plan out each and every social media post on all platforms, and I love that you can drag-and-drop the posts to reschedule them. I also love the suggestions, tips, and preview for each post. It's super customizable and I don't know how I could do my job without this! PLUS, the mobile app makes it easy for me to work when I'm on the go!

Nachteile: The only con I can think of is the automatic scheduler, which we don't use. We will use the calendar to plan our social media posts, but then will manually copy and paste them over to each social platform. When a 3rd party software like this one automatically posts to Instagram and Facebook, your posts are "downgraded" and may not be seen by your entire audience. However I don't think this is Loomly's fault, I think this is more of the social media platform's doing. I do like the idea of the scheduler for times we are on vacation and don't have time or access to post manually every day.

von Loomly an 26.9.2019

Dear Sarah, Thank you very much for your review, this is truly helpful. It means the world to read that Loomly is making your job easier. Please let our team know if we can help you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

You pay what you get for

Bewertet am 16.11.2019
Katie M.
Brand and Content Strategist

Kommentare: Their customer service is great. The view of the posts is great. But not having Instagram is a huge missed opportunity. I know they are working on it- but taking away a functionality that was once there is really frustrating.

Vorteile: It is super nice to see the calendar view and the ease of use is pretty great. I also love the recommendations they provide based on if your post is posting at the right time, right length, or even just some ideas on what to post as far as holidays that day etc.

Nachteile: You can no longer post directly to instagram! As an agency we made this platform as a recommendation to clients and now it really stinks that it no longer does what we said it could do because they took away the instagram publishing. This is huge.

von Loomly an 18.11.2019

Dear Katie, Thank you very much for your review, this is immensely helpful. It means a lot to read that you have been enjoying Loomly and that our support team was able to assist you when needed. As far as Instagram publishing is concerned, as our support team probably mentioned, this feature relied on an integration with Buffer, which was unilaterally discontinued by Buffer, with a very short notice of just two weeks, without Loomly having a say in it (you can read the details here: https://blog.loomly.com/buffer-integration-sunset/). That being said, our team is working on a different solution to bring back publishing to Instagram through third-party integration shortly, and we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you ASAP. Again, I definitely understand that this was a disappointing development and we are doing everything in power to deliver a suitable solution to your shortly. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly

Just the social media platform I was looking for!

Bewertet am 18.9.2019
Liz L.
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As Loomly is new and growing they have been super attentive. Great support, clear communication and nice staff, not to mention a platform that is well designed and works effectively. Two thumbs up!

Vorteile: I had been using Buffer but found that it was hard to visually see all of my accounts and all of my planned posts. Loomly solved that problem! Not only could I visually see the images, dates and times of my posts, but Loomly allows me to modify each post for all of the six different platforms they support. That means I can customize my post for each audience- Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, etc. BNot only that, but having the ability to set each post's status (editing, approval, scheduled) makes sure that in-progress posts aren't accidentally published and that I can work with my team on crafting each post before it's ready to go. Super intuitive, super effective and just what I was looking for!

Nachteile: The only challenge we're still having is that Instagram hasn't yet allowed Loomly to use their API and sometimes it disconnects from Instagram. Loomly is working hard on this and it should be solved soon!

von Loomly an 20.9.2019

Dear Liz, Thank you so much for your amazing review, this is truly appreciated. It means the world to read that you find Loomly intuitive and effective. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as feasible. Please let our team know if we can help you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

We love Loomly!

Bewertet am 30.9.2019
Alex K.
Brand Operations Manager
Essen & Trinken, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Loomly has helped us redesign our content management and scheduling process. We are a small team of three and using Loomly has made our work flow efficient. From brainstorming, building social media posts, uploading art/media, to publishing we use Loomly step-by-step. It's publishing tool is reliable, and we are in love with the master calendar view that helps keep our three closely related brands stay organized.

Vorteile: We love the Master Calendar View. The direct publishing is reliable. Plenty of tools that help keep posts organized by category, publishing stage, and schedule.

Nachteile: It seems like this software could use a little more polishing when it comes to user interaction. The navigation among views and pages is still a little clunky and requires a little extra back and forth. Other amenities would be helpful, as well. We would love to see Instagram direct publishing become available, and the ability to tag Facebook Events would be outstanding.

von Loomly an 1.10.2019

Dear Alex, Thank you very much for your review, this is truly helpful. It's really nice to read that you are enjoying Master Calendar. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as possible. Please let our team know if we can help with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Great User Friendly Social Media Scheduler at a Good Price

Bewertet am 14.10.2019
Katie U.
Owner, Digital Marketing Consultant
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Vorteile: The visual, drag-and-drop calendar makes it really easy to picture social media strategy. I like that you can break it down by client or see everything that's scheduled in a master calendar. I also like that Loomly lets you know if there was an issue publishing a scheduled post - other software I've used hasn't let me know and things have fallen through the cracks.

Nachteile: I wish Loomly was able to post directly to Instagram, but the push notifications are easy to use.

von Loomly an 16.10.2019

Dear Katie, Thank you very much for your review, this is immensely helpful. It means the world to read that you enjoy using Loomly. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as feasible. Please let our team know if we can assist you with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Worth every penny.

Bewertet am 11.12.2019
Cheyenne D.
Head of Marketing
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: Loomly has an amazing product, the founder will respond directly to emails, and customer service is always very quick to assist. I've tried other platforms in the past like Hootsuite and this is by far much easier and intuitive.

Vorteile: I love the calendar view and being able to plan our content all in one place. It honestly has saved me so much time and it will make scaling our marketing department and business so easy.

Nachteile: I wish Instagram could auto-publish like the other platforms - BUT Loomly has been open and honest about working with Instagram to make this happen and in the meantime, they have made it super easy to publish to Instagram with a push notification that literally takes 30 seconds max.

Simplified Agency Process

Bewertet am 21.10.2019
Lauren M.
Business Owner

Kommentare: Gone are the days that we have to stress over pushing content live to ten plus social accounts without a solid system. Loomly has saved so many countless billable hours by streamlining our social content development and social management processes for our clients. The Loomly interface is by far the easiest to learn and navigate than other social management platforms we have used at our agency.

Vorteile: Loomly has made it so much easier as a creative agency to manage multiple social accounts for our clients. It has allowed us to implement a seamless internal review process, and a simplified process to present analytics to clients.

Nachteile: Come on Instagram, LET THE PEOPLE DIRECT PUBLISH CONTENT!

von Loomly an 25.10.2019

Dear Lauren, Thank you so much for your review, this is immensely helpful. It means the world to read that Loomly has simplified your agency workflow. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as feasible. Please let our team know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Everything you need for social media scheduling

Bewertet am 17.10.2019
Alexandra W.
Communications Director
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Loomly's calendar is intuitive and — thanks to its tagging feature — nuanced. It's easy to duplicate AND customize across platforms, and the analytics reports are critically important tools for setting strategy. Doesn't hurt that its design is clean and easy to read, too!

Nachteile: N/a. We're very happy with it! If only we could publish directly to Instagram — which no software can currently do — we'd be all set.

Better Than the Others

Bewertet am 10.9.2019
Cierra M.
Social Media Manager
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I had been using Hootsuite before trying Loomly but it was buggy and expensive, Loomly has more features and is cheaper – a much better value. My team has loved using Loomly over other platforms and we'll never go back.

Vorteile: I love that you can preview how your posts are going to look in your instagram feed before you post.

Nachteile: The only con is there isn't direct publishing to Instagram, but that's Instagram's fault.

von Loomly an 12.9.2019

Dear Cierra, Thank you very much for your review, this is immensely helpful. I am truly glad to read that your team has been enjoying using Loomly, it means the world to us. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as feasible. Please let our team know if we can assist you with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

I recommend Loomly all the time!

Bewertet am 26.8.2019
Raya K.
Social Media Marketer
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Loomly holds calendars for all my clients and my own social media scheduling. It's easy for my clients to drop in to approve posts. I found Loomly on accident and I have been happy since my purchase.

Vorteile: I like the ease of use with Loomly and the pricing model. Many of the features (daily inspiration being one) that I liked about other scheduling software, I have found to be more user-friendly in Loomly. I also love that the option to customize my posts based on the platform I'm posting to is all in one place and I don't have to create individual posts to start.

Nachteile: I'm looking forward to Loomly getting auto-post features for Instagram - Once Loomly is an approved partner I don't know if I'll have any complaints.

von Loomly an 29.8.2019

Dear Raya, Thank you very much for your review, this is sincerely appreciated. It truly means the world to read that you are enjoying and recommending Loomly. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to Loomly as soon as feasible. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Can’t work without it

Bewertet am 22.8.2019
Sara H.
Digital Strategist

Vorteile: This is truly my favorite business tool, ever. It’s super easy to use so I don’t have to worry about level of tech skill - each team member can use it regardless of their comfort with “tech.” The wizard is useful for newer folks but not cumbersome for experienced people. I love That you can duplicate posts within the same calendar or copy them to another calendar at the click of a button. It’s sooooo easy to manage multiple brands and products. I can see them all at once or individually. Oh and one of the best parts? The price! It’s so nicely priced it takes no begging to get management on board. LOVE LOOMLY!!

Nachteile: My only Suggestion for improvement would be letting users hide bits like the target audience tab if you don’t use it. But that’s it. And I know how to jump over it if I don’t want to use it.

von Loomly an 29.8.2019

Dear Sara, Thank you so much for your review and your very kind words: this is immensely appreciated. It truly means the world to our team to read that you are loving Loomly: we are so grateful to wake up every morning and build the platform for you. I hear you regarding skipping the targeting panel in Post Builder and have shared your feedback with our engineering team already. As always, please let us know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Great tool for your business

Erin K.
COO & Co-Founder
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I really enjoy the ease of use for Loomly for our business. I'm able to schedule out our social media across many channels for multiple accounts. I appreciate how I can 'set it and forget it' for the certain social accounts.

Nachteile: The few things I struggle with the most are not having Loomly auto publish to Instagram. I understand that this is in the works and will hopefully happen soon. The other pieces are not being able to edit photos within the system such as cropping or minor adjustments to photo editing, and having an emoji feature to add to the content.

von Loomly an 8.8.2019

Hi Erin, Thank you so much for your review, this is really useful. I am glad to read that you find Loomly easy to use. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as possible. We also have a photo editing feature in the works that should fit exactly the need you describe. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Loomly is a must for small organizations.

Bewertet am 8.8.2019
Brigitte P.
Executive Director
Darstellende Künste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, Loomly has made being an unpaid social media manager something that is manageable. I have implemented a plan so our posts aren't all on top of each other, and have managed to have real social media campaigns. Since we started using Loomly, we were able to grow our Instagram and Facebook accounts. Loomly has really made things less time consuming and more collaborative. It's great.

Vorteile: I "work" for an all volunteer dance company. No one gets paid to do any of the jobs required to market the company or the shows. Loomly lets me streamline my time making and implementing social media marketing campaigns. It also makes it easy for other people to help. I can choose one or 2 nights a week to sit down and get things all done. I love that I can see all the posts on a monthly calendar, whether I scheduled them, or someone else has. With several hands in the pot it keeps us from posting too many things in one day. Loomly is great for collaborating with other users. I can mention someone to get them to check my grammar and spelling, or to bounce ideas off them. We can also work together on a post, I can put a picture in and someone else can write the witty words to go with it. Loomly has helped us to grow our social media presence by making it easy to create and schedule posts. You can also see when people have interacted with your posts right in the Loomly interface, so you can like their responses. You can set up alerts to remind you if posts haven't been scheduled yet, or for when collaborators comment on your posts. There's a lot to love about Loomly. They have post ideas if you can't think of something to write. They have tips for best times of day to post, and reminders if you've done something whacky like put a weird size image in a post. The customer service is fantastic.

Nachteile: There is not much I dislike about Loomly. I wish that the posting videos and multiple pictures to Instagram automatically was already implemented (it's in the works). Right now you have to have a Buffer account connected, and then Loomly sends you an alert and you have to post the video / multiple image Instagram post from your phone. But even that is easy to do. The photo is there and the caption is automatically copied to your clipboard so it's pretty simple to do.

von Loomly an 8.8.2019

Dear Brigitte, Thank you so much for your incredible review, this is immensely appreciated. It means a lot to read that Loomly helps your organization streamline processes. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing (for photos, slideshows and videos) to you as soon as feasible. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Loomly Review

Austen R.
Business Owner
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I’ve enjoyed it. I think it’s easy to use and the price is fair. I hope it sticks around for a long while!

Vorteile: It’s extremely user friendly. The calendar view is exactly how I like to see what’s going on. And the price is almost unbeatable for the amount of users Loomly allows, compared to other applications like Sprout or Hootsuite.

Nachteile: Not being able to post directly to Instagram is a bother, but I understand this is an issue with all of these post-planning applications.

von Loomly an 7.8.2019

Dear Austen, Thank you very much for your review, this is truly appreciated. It means a lot to read that you find Loomly extremely easy to use. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as feasible. Please let our team know if we can assist you in any way. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Why I use Loomly for my social media posts

Bewertet am 30.7.2019
Delia S.
Founder Wikihospitals
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Very friendly emails, quick response to problems. The software is stable and continuously being enhanced. Payment integrations for Instagram campaigns are (I believe) currently possible.

Vorteile: Loomly has a very straightforward workflow, it is easy to learn and use, and is very affordable. You can give your posts different labels to keep tap on your different content types ie podcast, recycled old post, video. You see recommendations on how good (or not) the day and time you have selected is, for your social media site. Graphics can be added. A link shortener is part of the software. You go from selecting calendar, content type, social media platform, time and date and review or publish with great ease. Even better, it now integrates with Facebook paid campaigns. You can set up and deliver your Facebook ads all from the Loomly dashboard. For the single blogger who just runs one set of social media sites for their blog/business, it's a sweet deal.

Nachteile: I'm not aware of how you would be able to republish the same post, multiple times. However that is not something I like to do, as I feel it gets 'spammy'. This software is best for the small blogger. But, hey, that's the majority of us!

von Loomly an 31.7.2019

Dear Delia, Thank you so much for your incredible review: this is immensely appreciated. It means a lot to read that you are enjoying Loomly so far. When you need to publish the same post multiple times, you can take advantage of the "Duplicate Post" feature, although it is indeed highly recommended to tweak a post when republishing it to avoid duplicated content and spam, you are perfectly right here! Please let our team know if we can help in any way. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Great Value, Useful Tools

Debora M.
Marketing Coordinator
Essen & Trinken, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It is very useful and helpful, the features are diverse, great for planning for multiple platforms. It could be improved, for sure. But overall very positive experience.

Vorteile: We love the Instagram grid preview feature, it helps us plan our content visually, and not every social media planning platform offers that. We also like the "Master Calendar" feature, as it enables us to see every single content that is going out on every channel for the whole month.

Nachteile: The approval process can be very confusing. We also do not really think the IG story feature is good enough or even necessary for now, because it only allows us to draft/schedule content without texts on it. And when we try to add text via loomly, it will do it with a black bar like snapchat, and we don't really want that. So we never use the ig story feature here.

von Loomly an 7.8.2019

Dear Debora, Thank you very much for your review, this is much helpful. It is really nice to read that Loomly helps you plan your content visually: this is truly one of our goals as a company. I hear you regarding the Story feature we recently launched and confirm we are working on an update that will provide you with more creative freedom to design nicer Stories. Please let us know if we can help with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Really Handy Overall!

Bewertet am 28.5.2018
Gabriel M.
Junior Graphic Designer
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: I am the main user of Loomly in my office as the social media manager & one of the graphic designers for the organization. I use it just about every day and I find it very useful for planning posts, organizing my time and posting schedule. I like being able to see the calendar I've created in several different views. I also love being able to see what our feed will look like with the posts I've created, even including future posts that I've assigned but not yet published. I also have found their customer service to be really responsive and friendly, and go the extra mile to figure things out for me when I've had an issue, or not understood something within the app/site. Its been really interesting to use this app, and my department has chosen to continue our subscription past the trial because we like even being able to give each other feedback on posts, assign certain topics to specific people, and see the history of posts & images and pull from those for future posts without scrolling way back in our feeds for that info.

Nachteile: There are just a few things I would like to see improved with the use of Loomly. Overall, I find the design of the interface it to be very intuitive and easy to use; however the thing holding it back is posting to Instagram. Loomly is a bit behind on integrating it's system with the new Instagram rules (which now DO allow publishing through third party apps). So as of right now, it is not easy to post to Instagram, and in fact it almost feels like a waste of time to even use Loomly for that because you're just creating posts on Loomly and then having to redo everything through Instagram later, or copy and pasting everything from Loomly which is just an extra unnecessary step. I've also found that that part of the interface (especially from the app) to be counter intuitive and it ends up giving me lower quality images than what I uploaded to copy and past into my post. This is really only one area that I've found to be lacking, but to be honest, the point of an app/website like this is to make less work, not more for a social media manager, so I do think it's important to be on top of it.

Makes my life simpler

Bewertet am 30.12.2019
Carey rose O.
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

Vorteile: I am a freelance brand consultant and help many of my clients with social media campaigns. I chose Loomly after my trial because I enjoy the user interface, it supports multiple clients easily, the built-in reporting and audience targeting is really helpful for month-end result analysis for my clients. I also enjoy the main page where daily inspirations and a summary of scheduled messages can be found - this has been effective in keeping me organized and

Nachteile: I'd like to see an incorporation of Lists on Twitter in the Loomly interface for quick review.

Great for small teams!

Pamela M.
Director of Marketing & PR
Gewerbeimmobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I love that our team can preschedule the week for social and not have to worry about live posting every day. It's just a weekly task unless something time-sensitive pops up. We have a smaller team and each member focus' on more than just social, so it's great to not have to have someone constantly stop what they're doing every time a post needs to go live or schedule​ in each of the different platforms. Also, the ability​ to customize the messaging for each platform in one place after writing the general messaging is so easy!

Nachteile: Sometimes the Instagram integration glitches and we have to stop and manually push, but it always sends a notification via email and the app if something​ doesn't go through.

von Loomly an 6.8.2019

Hi Pamela, Thank you very much for your review, this is truly appreciated. It means the world to read that your team is finding Loomly useful. We are doing everything we can to improve the Instagram publishing workflow as soon as possible. In the meantime, please let us know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Great For Social Media Scheduling

Bewertet am 15.5.2019
Natalie G.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: The overall experience has been wonderful. My only negative feedback is the inability to auto-post with Instagram unless you have a Buffer account. I'd also like to customize what steps I take when scheduling. (For example, I always skip the "audiences/filters" feature when scheduling for Facebook, and I'd like the option to get rid of that step entirely because I won't use it for my clients.) Otherwise, the interface is smooth, easy-to-use and learn, and helps me write and schedule content more efficiently.

Vorteile: I LOVE that you can write the content once and then tailor each set of copy for each social media channel. For example, the exact same copy that works for Facebook doesn't always work for Instagram & Twitter. With Loomly, you can write it once and then go into each platform and customize your content to include hashtags, shorten links, etc. You can also upload custom photos for each platform. Other social media schedulers only allow for one set of copy across all the platforms you choose, making it cumbersome and time-consuming when you have multiple platforms to schedule.

Nachteile: I cannot stand the fact that you have to also have a Buffer account to enable auto-posting with Instagram. I really, really wish they'd figure out a way to allow auto-posting instead of getting push notifications on my phone without having to have a Buffer account. I don't want to have to pay for two social media schedulers. Loomly would be nearly perfect if not for that huge flaw.

von Loomly an 16.5.2019

Dear Natalie, Thank you so much for your amazing review and your very kind words. It means a lot to read that you have been enjoying Loomly. As far as Instagram scheduling is concerned, we are doing everything we can to release such a feature as soon as feasible. I will send you an email today separately to give you an update on the situation. In the meantime, please let me know if I can assist you with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Loomly is a savior when it comes to managing social media

Bewertet am 7.8.2019
Krystal K.
Publisher
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As a small business I don't have the budget to hire a dedicated social media manager. I am very busy and wear many hats. Posting to Facebook, Twitter, and other social media channels can be time consuming, as well as tracking social media interactions . Loomly makes it much easier to manage all this.

Vorteile: With Loomly, you can manage all your social media content and interactions from one platform. I find it easier to use than similar offerings from other companies. The interface is simpler and cleaner. I can receive information via email, push notifications or even Slack. So when people engage with my content on my social media channels, I receive alerts.

Nachteile: I wish Loomly was integrated with WordPress so that posts could autopublish from WordPress vial Loomly to all my social media channels.

von Loomly an 8.8.2019

Dear Krystal, Thank you very much for your review, this is truly appreciated. It means a lot to read that Loomly humbly contributes to the success of your business. We do have an integration with Wordpress on the roadmap, although I cannot commit to a hard ETA yet: in the meantime, an idea could be to leverage the RSS feature to automatically create Draft posts in Loomly from your blog posts in Wordpress, as suggested here https://blog.loomly.com/rss-feeds-inspiration/. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

A fun and creative way of posting to Social Media

Bewertet am 16.9.2019
Alex M.
Graphic Design and Digital Marketing Exec
Sportartikel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, our experience with Loomly has been great, I have used a few others and this by far is the simplest to use. It honestly has made a big difference. There are still feature we have yet to try, but can't wait to get stuck in.

Vorteile: *Easy to use
*Creating a post is simple and effective
*Looks fantastic
*Grid view for Instagram has made HUGE improvements to our Instagram
*Customer support is good

Nachteile: *Customer support is good, but no contact number
*no way of tagging products
*stories and multiple insta posts can be done, but have to be uploaded manually at the scheduled time. However, you do get notifications to your phone. (if you have the app)

von Loomly an 17.9.2019

Hi Alex, Thank you so much for your review, this is immensely helpful and appreciated. In particular, it means a lot to read that Loomly is making a big difference for you. You are correct: at the moment, we are offering support over chat, email and social media (not over phone yet) as we want to keep Loomly as affordable as possible. I also confirm that we are working on improving the workflow around Instagram publishing and Stories. Please let our team know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Excellent, clean design for anyone looking to organize their multiple social media channels

Bewertet am 10.9.2019
Jose M.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Unterhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall positive, looking forward to new features coming

Vorteile: Easy to use, other social media management tools felt clunky and crowded. Loomly had everything we needed to manage multiple social media channels.

Nachteile: Still missing some featured with facebook events and some functions

von Loomly an 13.9.2019

Dear Jose, Thank you very much for your review, this is much helpful. I am really glad to read that you find Loomly easy to use. You are correct about Facebook events: some API changes were introduced last year, which limited what we were allowed to do on that front. Please let our team know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.