Über Loomly

Einfacher Social-Media-Kalender. Erstellung, Optimierung, Vorschau & Planung von Posts für Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, G + & LinkedIn.

Erfahre mehr über Loomly

The integration of different social profiles is also quite easy. But despite this simplicity, Loomly offers a lot of features that allow us to manage our profiles properly.

The only major downside that we have experienced while using Loomly is it does not connect with our Instagram profiles.

Bewertungen zu Loomly

Loomly hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 491 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Loomly bereits verwendet?

Uwe
Coach in Deutschland
Alternative Medizin, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Dies ist eine professionelle Software

Dies ist wirklich mein Lieblings-Business-Tool aller Zeiten. Es ist super einfach zu bedienen, sodass ich mir keine Gedanken über das Niveau der technischen Fähigkeiten machen muss – jedes Teammitglied kann es verwenden, unabhängig davon, wie gut es mit „Technik“ ist.

Das Planen von Beiträgen ist manchmal etwas umständlich,

letztes Jahr

Hi there Uwe! It's great to hear that you're finding Loomly so helpful and that it's easy to use with your team! Your feedback has been noted with the team. Thanks for being a Loomly customer, and have a wonderful day! ����

Sara
Sara
Digital Strategist in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Can’t work without it

This is truly my favorite business tool, ever. It’s super easy to use so I don’t have to worry about level of tech skill - each team member can use it regardless of their comfort with “tech.” The wizard is useful for newer folks but not cumbersome for experienced people. I love That you can duplicate posts within the same calendar or copy them to another calendar at the click of a button. It’s sooooo easy to manage multiple brands and products. I can see them all at once or individually. Oh and one of the best parts? The price! It’s so nicely priced it takes no begging to get management on board. LOVE LOOMLY!!

My only Suggestion for improvement would be letting users hide bits like the target audience tab if you don’t use it. But that’s it. And I know how to jump over it if I don’t want to use it.

Antwort von Loomly

Dear Sara, Thank you so much for your review and your very kind words: this is immensely appreciated. It truly means the world to our team to read that you are loving Loomly: we are so grateful to wake up every morning and build the platform for you. I hear you regarding skipping the targeting panel in Post Builder and have shared your feedback with our engineering team already. As always, please let us know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Julie
Marketing in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Inexpensive Option for Social Media Posting

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Great simple software for social media posting, but does have some limitations. It seems that this software is mostly geared toward Instagram, as that's what most updates/improvements seem to be for.

It's got a very clean and simple look. One glance at the calendar will tell me what my social media scheduling looks like for the next several weeks, and I can easily see where I might need to add content. I also love that I can easily move posts around in the calendar to reschedule, which I do often. I appreciate that I can edit photos within Loomly, and I also like that is offers suggestions about what to potentially post about that day, when are good times to post, length of post, etc. I also like that when I tag someone, I can click on their name in the draft and it'll take me to their page, so I can ensure it's the right one (so many have similar names!). I definitely appreciate that I can tag individuals on LinkedIn through Loomly, and not just companies...for some reason, a majority of software I was looking at did not have this feature.

I REALLY wish I could just have a scrolling calendar that doesn't end. It always bugs me that I can only see 1 month at a time...especially toward the end of the month. And no matter how many times I change the view to "next 4 weeks", it always defaults back to showing me a single month at a time. It's also frustrating when there are multiple companies with the same or similar names, and it's impossible to tell which is the one you want without adding it to the post, and then clicking on it to confirm. It would be nice if you could set certain companies/pages up as "favorites" for the ones you use often, so that they come up first. It's also frustrating that as of late, they don't show your tags on X. You have to know the handle of who you want to tag, and you don't get any sort of preview. Overall, I feel like they spend more time and effort improving the software for Instagram posting, and everything else sort of takes a backseat.

Katie
Brand and Content Strategist in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

You pay what you get for

Kommentare: Their customer service is great. The view of the posts is great. But not having Instagram is a huge missed opportunity. I know they are working on it- but taking away a functionality that was once there is really frustrating.

It is super nice to see the calendar view and the ease of use is pretty great. I also love the recommendations they provide based on if your post is posting at the right time, right length, or even just some ideas on what to post as far as holidays that day etc.

You can no longer post directly to instagram! As an agency we made this platform as a recommendation to clients and now it really stinks that it no longer does what we said it could do because they took away the instagram publishing. This is huge.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Sprout Social

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Loomly: Pricing honestly.

Antwort von Loomly

Dear Katie, Thank you very much for your review, this is immensely helpful. It means a lot to read that you have been enjoying Loomly and that our support team was able to assist you when needed. As far as Instagram publishing is concerned, as our support team probably mentioned, this feature relied on an integration with Buffer, which was unilaterally discontinued by Buffer, with a very short notice of just two weeks, without Loomly having a say in it (you can read the details here: https://blog.loomly.com/buffer-integration-sunset/). That being said, our team is working on a different solution to bring back publishing to Instagram through third-party integration shortly, and we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you ASAP. Again, I definitely understand that this was a disappointing development and we are doing everything in power to deliver a suitable solution to your shortly. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly

Matt
Head of Global Marketing in UK
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Like another pair of hands.

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I feel that I'm now at one with Loomly. Hootsuite et al are too much for me, I don't need their stress-inducing interfaces. Just a simple, powerful scheduler.

That it's reliable and is clearly designed and maintained - and supported - by real, decent human beings who want to provide a great service. I like to be able to move posts with just a drag of a block. I love the 'per channel' customisation too.

LinkedIn tagging - frustrating. Accept this is likely LinkedIn but I find it the only feature that isn't a great experience for me.

Faith
founder and owner in USA

Great for Agencies

Kommentare: Loomly is a fabulous tool for managing multiple content calendars with multiple teams. The client approval process is smooth, and the analytics reporting is so valuable for our clients. Their customer service is quick to respond & super helpful.

Super easy to customize for different brands & teams. Love the workflow options, auto-publishing, analytics reporting. Customer service is exemplary. Product updates are valuable & responsive. Easy to use, quick to learn.

Wish we could archive calendars for inactive clients so they don't appear on the dashboard.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Sprout Social

Warum Loomly gewählt wurde: outgrew that product and needed something cost-effective and dependable.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Loomly: Price and features

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Faith, Thank you so much for your review! We're glad to hear Loomly has made it easier to manage multiple calendars and helped streamline your workflow! Don't hesitate to reach out if we can help with anything at all. Thank you for being a Loomly customer, and have a wonderful day! - Andrew from Loomly

Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best social media calendar for organization out there!

Kommentare: My overall experience with Loomly has been positive. It's helped us save a TON of time when it comes to organizing social media posts. We wouldn't be able to keep up with the constant social media posting if it wasn't for Loomly!

Loomly helps us create and organize all of our social media posts in one easy-to-use calendar. We can schedule Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and more social posts in the Loomly platform. I love the calendar view, where we can easily see all of our social posts in one section. I also love that you can drag-and-drop to quickly reschedule certain posts, making it very easy to organize and plan out our calendar. The auto-posting function is great, where it automatically publishes your posts to your social media accounts, saving us time and energy. There is also a great approval system where you can submit your posts for review if another coworker in your company would like to review them first before publishing.

I don't love that Loomly doesn't integrate with Instagram. Loomly can automatically publish your social posts to Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin, but it doesn't connect to Instagram. You have to go through another 3rd party website called Zapier which costs money and is a little complicated to set up (it's also very glitchy in our experience). So we still have to manually publish our Instagram posts each day.

Antwort von Loomly

Dear Sarah, Thank you very much for your review, this is truly appreciated. I am glad to read that Loomly keeps on being useful for your team. I sincerely hear you regarding Instagram and we keep on doing everything we can to bring automated publishing to you as soon as feasible. Please let us know if we can help with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly

Whitney
Whitney

Great option for SMM's

Kommentare: My overall experience with Loomly has been amazing. I switched from Buffer and haven't looked back!

I have used almost every social media management platform under the sun and Loomly is by far my favorite. When I started my own business I had a robust checklist of items I needed in a platform and Loomly fit 95% of those. Some of the features I love include: A schedule of upcoming holidays and important dates Advanced scheduling features like being able to move a post from one date to the next using the calendar feature. You would be surprised how many platforms don't offer this. The ability to schedule one post across platforms and edit the content for that specific platform. This to me is HUGE. The support - the support is amazing, I always receive relevant, friendly responses in a timely manner. The collaborators feature. My client love being able to log in and approve posts. It's simple and easy for them. The Library- I love being able to store ideas for later, saves a lot of time! These are just a few of the amazing tools Loomly offers.

Loomly doesn't offer direct posting to Instagram although I know it's in the works.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Agorapulse, PromoRepublic und Hootsuite

Warum Loomly gewählt wurde: They didn't offer the functionalities I was looking for.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Buffer

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Loomly: The client functionalities, the white-labeling options, the customer support, the post ideas, the library, the posting experience, etc.

Antwort von Loomly

Dear Whitney, Thank you so much for your incredible review, this means the world to us. I am really glad to read that Loomly fits your (and your clients') needs: this is really why we wake up every morning. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as feasible. Please let our team know if we can help with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Katie
Associate Marketing Manager in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A Great Cost-Effective Option For A Social Media Management Platform

We've been very pleased with our experience using Loomly -- our top priorities in a social media management platform were post scheduling across channels, the ability to accurately preview how posts will look, being able to tag other users for review, high-level analytics, and cost. We've had great experiences with Loomly's customer service and appreciate that Loomly is constantly adding new features. We especially appreciate the calendar view in Loomly and the ability to both plan and create content.

The analytics offered by Loomly are good but it would be helpful to have more in-depth options.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Hootsuite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Loomly: The cost-to-features ratio in Loomly was superior to all the others.

Rick
Marketing Manager in USA
Hochschulbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Loomly is Amazing!

Kommentare: Whenever we have experienced challenges, Loomly reps have been quick to respond and very helpful.

Loomly was the first program I saw that had so many of the best features of its competitors, all in one place, and all for a great price! Better yet, they have kept adding to what they offer!

We tried using the advertising side of Loomly, but found native platforms more robust.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Planoly und Hootsuite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Loomly: Better pricing, with more room to grow as we grew our business.

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Rick, Thank you so much for your review! We're glad to hear you've been enjoying the value of Loomly, and we're grateful to have you as part of the community! Don't hesitate to reach out if we can help with anything at all. Have a wonderful day, - Andrew from Loomly

Andrew
Marketing Director in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very Helpful

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Amazing! We highly recommend Loomly to anyone who needs social media marketing.

We like how easy Loomly is to use. We highly recommend it.

We wish the Instagram syncing was better - but that seems to be part of our IG account, not a Loomly issue.

Austen
Business Owner in USA

Loomly Review

Kommentare: I’ve enjoyed it. I think it’s easy to use and the price is fair. I hope it sticks around for a long while!

It’s extremely user friendly. The calendar view is exactly how I like to see what’s going on. And the price is almost unbeatable for the amount of users Loomly allows, compared to other applications like Sprout or Hootsuite.

Not being able to post directly to Instagram is a bother, but I understand this is an issue with all of these post-planning applications.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Sendible und Hootsuite

Warum Loomly gewählt wurde: Price was the biggest concern, and once I tried Loomly the interface was so much more simple and to the point.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Sprout Social

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Loomly: Easy to use interface and again, fair price point for the amount of users. Side note, it was extremely easy to CONNECT all of the social accounts, unlike some of the other applications.

Antwort von Loomly

Dear Austen, Thank you very much for your review, this is truly appreciated. It means a lot to read that you find Loomly extremely easy to use. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as feasible. Please let our team know if we can assist you in any way. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A Must-Have for Social Media Organization and Approval Processes!

Kommentare: I seriously could not get through my job every day without Loomly! It has been so popular in our company that our external ad agency has even begun suggesting it to other clients! We are able to seamlessly comment, approve, and edit each and every post before going live with it, which my boss loves. It makes our social media planning much more organized than our previous ways of Google Sheets and Google Docs. My boss was extremely impressed with our implementation of this software, which earned me some major bonus points!

This software has seriously changed my job for the better! My supervisor wanted to implement an "approval process" for our social media calendar, which we were previously doing through Google Docs & Sheets (which you can image gets very confusing). The approval, editing, and commenting aspects were exactly what we were looking for. I personally love the calendar view since it helps me plan out each and every social media post on all platforms, and I love that you can drag-and-drop the posts to reschedule them. I also love the suggestions, tips, and preview for each post. It's super customizable and I don't know how I could do my job without this! PLUS, the mobile app makes it easy for me to work when I'm on the go!

The only con I can think of is the automatic scheduler, which we don't use. We will use the calendar to plan our social media posts, but then will manually copy and paste them over to each social platform. When a 3rd party software like this one automatically posts to Instagram and Facebook, your posts are "downgraded" and may not be seen by your entire audience. However I don't think this is Loomly's fault, I think this is more of the social media platform's doing. I do like the idea of the scheduler for times we are on vacation and don't have time or access to post manually every day.

Antwort von Loomly

Dear Sarah, Thank you very much for your review, this is truly helpful. It means the world to read that Loomly is making your job easier. Please let our team know if we can help you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Rheagan
Communications Coordinator in USA
Restaurants, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Loomly is Great!

Kommentare: Loomly has been incredibly helpful and met our scheduling needs. The customer service is so fast and the platform is easy to learn and navigate. Definitely worth the cost!

I love the calendar and scheduling features. When we were searching for a new social media scheduler the most important thing we were looking for was a robust approval process so I can create posts and my manager can review, edit, and approve them before they are scheduled for posting. Loomly has been able to provide this to the full extent that we need. My manager receives a push notification in her email or app whenever I post to Loomly, and again if she forgets to approve something before it is scheduled to post. She is able to leave comments and feedback which help me to produce better content in the future. Before this platform all of these steps were going through our internal direct message system and things would get lost, mixed up and confused. Now we are able to stay more organized and I am able to learn faster from the feedback provided. The calendar view helps me to visualized our overall social media plan, big picture, and effectively fill in blank spaces.

I wish that they could post directly to Instagram, but that is more Instagram's fault than Loomly! I also wish that the analytics were available for all plans. Right now we have just the basic plan, which is appropriate for the number of users/accounts we manage, but I am unable to access the analytics from this plan.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Sprout Social, Buffer, Agorapulse und Hootsuite

Warum Loomly gewählt wurde: Hootsuite was unable to provide the approval process within the budget we needed to achieve. I also prefer the calendar view better in Loomly than Hootsuite. Just makes more sense to me.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Hootsuite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Loomly: They were able to deliver the dealbreaker features we needed with the best price.

Antwort von Loomly

Dear Rheagan, Thank you so much for your review, this is infinitely helpful. It means the world for our team to read that you are enjoying Loomly and that our service makes it easier to collaborate with your manager. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as possible. In the meantime, you can take advantage of our integration with Zapier to publish through third-party services. I have asked our support team to reach out to you and see if we can find a way to make Advanced Analytics accessible for you. Please let us know if you need anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Informationsdienst, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Makes you feel like a social media pro

Kommentare: Despite the limitation of viewing analytics on our current plan, we're pleased with the features that are available to us. The recommendations that are placed throughout the dashboard are helpful to beef up your social media postings and are things we wouldn't consider had it not been for them. Loomly makes us feel as if we're social media gurus simply by giving us tips on how to use their platform.

Major benefit of Loomly is the ability to preview your post before it publishes. You'll see the draft text, image preview and link so that you know exactly what will be posted. In addition, before you post, it has indicators or suggestions below the preview to let you know if you need to cut back on text, add an image, when the best time and day to post is and how to increase engagement. Loomly allows you to create individual calendars of accounts you'll be posting content to. With several social media profiles we manage, it's a convenient feature to view all published posts with all accounts or a single one.

You need to upgrade your plan to the next level (Standard) in order to view any analytics. While we are on the Base plan, it isn't a part of our subscription which you'd think would be a standard for any paid account.

Antwort von Loomly

Hello, Thank you very much for your review, this is immensely helpful. I am glad to read that you are enjoying Loomly so far. I would like to help you regarding the cost of Advanced Analytics, but I do not have access to your contact details through this review: if you don't mind sending me an email at thibaud@loomly.com about this, I will ask our support team to see what we can do. Please also let me know if I can help with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Unique Organization for Optimal Analytics

Kommentare: This software has allowed us to speed our workflow with minimal effort without adjusting how we strategize and build social campaigns. It is the one management software that I have found that actually works the way we work rather than forcing us into a different workflow. Finally, superior analytical tracking has helped us raise the bar on how we write, design, and strategize our social campaigns and buckets.

The ability to tag posts has enabled us to dig deeper into our analytics, tracking content items by subject and design elements, to promote knowledgeable decision making when we revise quarterly social strategy.

As a relatively new software, there are certain features that they are working to debug, correct, or expand. Some elements in the post building process could likely be streamlined. But customer service is very transparent with issues and opportunities and very willing to help.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Buffer

Warum Loomly gewählt wurde: Similar cost, improved internal workflow

Zuvor genutzte Software: Hootsuite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Loomly: Our previous workflow involved a continuous transfer of date between Google Sheets (where we strategized, wrote, and went through approvals) and Hootsuite. This software gave us the same workflow, at the same price, but in one system. It also allowed more targeted analytics that we can continually customize to our needs.

Gavin
Senior Marketing Manager in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Love this Social Media Management Platform!

Kommentare: I use Loomly daily as I manage our social channels. I have yet to use it with another user, but that is the plan and the ability to set draft posts and a process of sign off will be invaluable.

Great calendar views with easy post creation, and really useful creative recommendations. It makes creating multiple posts a doddle!

The analytics do take a while to come through, but this is not much of an issue as it takes a while to compile. I also cannot seem to tag others on LinkedIn, just allows me to tag companies.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Sprout Social, Buffer und Hootsuite

Warum Loomly gewählt wurde: We were using the free version of Buffer and were about to upgrade, but we could not schedule more than 100 posts and only allows for one user - deal breakers for us.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Buffer

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Loomly: Weighted against the other options, Loomly had the right features for a lower monthly price. Easy choice in the end!

Antwort von Loomly

Dear Gavin, Thank you so much for your review, this is much appreciated. It means a lot to read that Loomly helps you with creative recommendations. I confirm that at the moment, the LinkedIn API only support @mentions of Company Pages and not Profiles, but we are monitoring actively any update to bring such a feature to you as soon as possible. Please let us know if we can help with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly

Alex
Graphic Design and Digital Marketing Exec in UK
Sportartikel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A fun and creative way of posting to Social Media

Kommentare: Overall, our experience with Loomly has been great, I have used a few others and this by far is the simplest to use. It honestly has made a big difference. There are still feature we have yet to try, but can't wait to get stuck in.

*Easy to use *Creating a post is simple and effective *Looks fantastic *Grid view for Instagram has made HUGE improvements to our Instagram *Customer support is good

*Customer support is good, but no contact number *no way of tagging products *stories and multiple insta posts can be done, but have to be uploaded manually at the scheduled time. However, you do get notifications to your phone. (if you have the app)

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: FalconPro

Warum Loomly gewählt wurde: Old/boring interface

Zuvor genutzte Software: Hootsuite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Loomly: Competitive prices, and the grid view of Instagram.

Antwort von Loomly

Hi Alex, Thank you so much for your review, this is immensely helpful and appreciated. In particular, it means a lot to read that Loomly is making a big difference for you. You are correct: at the moment, we are offering support over chat, email and social media (not over phone yet) as we want to keep Loomly as affordable as possible. I also confirm that we are working on improving the workflow around Instagram publishing and Stories. Please let our team know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Raya
Social Media Marketer in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

I recommend Loomly all the time!

Kommentare: Loomly holds calendars for all my clients and my own social media scheduling. It's easy for my clients to drop in to approve posts. I found Loomly on accident and I have been happy since my purchase.

I like the ease of use with Loomly and the pricing model. Many of the features (daily inspiration being one) that I liked about other scheduling software, I have found to be more user-friendly in Loomly. I also love that the option to customize my posts based on the platform I'm posting to is all in one place and I don't have to create individual posts to start.

I'm looking forward to Loomly getting auto-post features for Instagram - Once Loomly is an approved partner I don't know if I'll have any complaints.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Buffer, Later und Hootsuite

Warum Loomly gewählt wurde: Pricing model and scheduling features

Zuvor genutzte Software: Later

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Loomly: Pricing, Features, and ease of use.

Antwort von Loomly

Dear Raya, Thank you very much for your review, this is sincerely appreciated. It truly means the world to read that you are enjoying and recommending Loomly. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to Loomly as soon as feasible. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Debora
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Value, Useful Tools

Kommentare: It is very useful and helpful, the features are diverse, great for planning for multiple platforms. It could be improved, for sure. But overall very positive experience.

We love the Instagram grid preview feature, it helps us plan our content visually, and not every social media planning platform offers that. We also like the "Master Calendar" feature, as it enables us to see every single content that is going out on every channel for the whole month.

The approval process can be very confusing. We also do not really think the IG story feature is good enough or even necessary for now, because it only allows us to draft/schedule content without texts on it. And when we try to add text via loomly, it will do it with a black bar like snapchat, and we don't really want that. So we never use the ig story feature here.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Khoros Marketing und Sprout Social

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Loomly: Pricing. Loomly was the one for our budget!

Antwort von Loomly

Dear Debora, Thank you very much for your review, this is much helpful. It is really nice to read that Loomly helps you plan your content visually: this is truly one of our goals as a company. I hear you regarding the Story feature we recently launched and confirm we are working on an update that will provide you with more creative freedom to design nicer Stories. Please let us know if we can help with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Natalie
Founder in USA

Great For Social Media Scheduling

Kommentare: The overall experience has been wonderful. My only negative feedback is the inability to auto-post with Instagram unless you have a Buffer account. I'd also like to customize what steps I take when scheduling. (For example, I always skip the "audiences/filters" feature when scheduling for Facebook, and I'd like the option to get rid of that step entirely because I won't use it for my clients.) Otherwise, the interface is smooth, easy-to-use and learn, and helps me write and schedule content more efficiently.

I LOVE that you can write the content once and then tailor each set of copy for each social media channel. For example, the exact same copy that works for Facebook doesn't always work for Instagram & Twitter. With Loomly, you can write it once and then go into each platform and customize your content to include hashtags, shorten links, etc. You can also upload custom photos for each platform. Other social media schedulers only allow for one set of copy across all the platforms you choose, making it cumbersome and time-consuming when you have multiple platforms to schedule.

I cannot stand the fact that you have to also have a Buffer account to enable auto-posting with Instagram. I really, really wish they'd figure out a way to allow auto-posting instead of getting push notifications on my phone without having to have a Buffer account. I don't want to have to pay for two social media schedulers. Loomly would be nearly perfect if not for that huge flaw.

Antwort von Loomly

Dear Natalie, Thank you so much for your amazing review and your very kind words. It means a lot to read that you have been enjoying Loomly. As far as Instagram scheduling is concerned, we are doing everything we can to release such a feature as soon as feasible. I will send you an email today separately to give you an update on the situation. In the meantime, please let me know if I can assist you with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Nikky
creative director in UK
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great app!

Kommentare: Great to be able to schedule content across all my platforms - I spend a few hours a week creating posts which schedule automatically for the whole week. After using Hootsuite for several years I've now replaced it with Loomly/Buffer - and although I'm paying more than double I think it's worth it for the ability to create better looking posts.

Love this app - particularly how it helps you write better content. Ability to adapt the post in full for each platform & the helpful hints & tips and hashtag counts are fantastic. The biggest bonus is the app tells you the prime times and days of the week to post so you dont put content out at a bad time and can really create a bespoke plan for the week. Very little to say that is not a massive positive other than having to use Buffer as well is a bit of a pain and I dont like the calendar.

Cost - it is more than I'd like to pay especially when I also need to pay for Buffer alongside it. I dont like the way the calendar is set up - it's not clear to see what posts are going out every day, I try to mix up the content for each platform across the week and after you've done several schedules and want to go back to check what you did it becomes tough to see what's posting where.

Antwort von Loomly

Hi Nikki, Thank you very much for your review, this is immensely helpful. It means a lot to read that Loomly saves you time and helps you create better posts. As far as seeing your upcoming posts, may I ask if you had a chance to use the "Post Overview" & "On The Radar" widgets on your dashboard, which let you see at a glance the posts that require your attention on the short term? I can confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to Loomly as soon as feasible. Please let our team know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Stephanie
Digital Content Consultant in USA

My Social Media Scheduling Platform of Choice

I used Loomly in my last role as a social media manager after trying out multiple other scheduling softwares. This was by far the best and has a ton of features that made my life so much easier. Loomly recently added alt text options for many platforms which was clutch. I loved that you could schedule one post on multiple platforms all at once with slight variations, as needed. The automatic resize features for photos was so helpful for making sure that everything was platform-appropriate. My favorite feature was the calendar view where I could see everything I had planned out in one easy-to-see view. I even found the analytics to be helpful - they are what I relied on for weekly analytics reports!

I don't have much to complain about with Loomly but I will say that, occasionally, a post would fail to publish without explanation. This was rare so it's not a major complaint but it's really the only thing I could think of as a negative with Loomly.

letztes Jahr

Hi Stephanie! Thank you so much for your review! We love to hear Loomly has helped make your life as a social media manager easier, and your feedback has been noted with our team. Thank you for being a Loomly customer, and have a wonderful day! ����

Blake
Director of Operations in Kanada

Great for Large Teams - user friendly, easy to navigate and great workflow

Kommentare: Overall, the experience has been great. Love the workflow and easy navigation.

We love how easy it is to navigate through Loomly. It's user-friendly and well organized. We have a team of individuals that work on Loomly and it is super easy to assign roles, get notifications and make updates when needed.

Three things I would love to see on Loomly: 1) Automatic Instagram publishing - which I know you are working on but a timeframe would be nice to know. 2) Easy access to the master calendar on the mobile app. 3) For "passed" scheduled posts, add an option to directly post instead of having to reschedule.

Antwort von Loomly

Hi Blake, Thank you very much for your detailed review, this is truly helpful. It means a lot to read that you find Loomly easy to navigate. As far as your suggestions are concerned: 1. we are doing everything we can to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as feasible and I will reach out to you over email to share more details, 2. understood, this has been added to the roadmap, 3. excellent idea. Please let us know if we can help with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Jason
Marketing Manager in Kanada
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

The Best Social Media Scheduling Tool

Loomly does exactly what it claims to do, reliably, and easily enough for clients to use the platform as well. My absolute favorite part of Loomly is being able to visualize all of my posts using the monthly calendar view. This can be done on a calendar-by-calendar (client-by-client) basis or you can see a master calendar with everything in one spot. Any images you upload are also saved to a media gallery for quick retrieval later. There are a few really helpful views, such as the monthly and list views, but you can also see what individual posts will look like on a platform-by-platform basis. When you enter a post, you can customize that 'generic' content on each platform, making it extremely simple to tailor the message to different audiences. The advanced analytics section is helpful in being able to identify engagement rates, top performing posts, and to simply compare different time periods. Analytics for the linked social accounts can all be viewed here, so it's nice to be able to work from one tool instead of having to log into each platform separately. From a collaboration standpoint, the comment system works well. You can @mention specific users and assign posts to other for review, edits, or approval. It's an effective way to manage a high volume of posts. I average about 400 posts per month, and I never feel worried that I'll miss something.

I would like if there was an option to disable email notifications if I'm already receiving app notifications. It does not have two-factor authentication, which could be a dealbreaker for some. The automatic publishing to Instagram is still in the pipeline. It would be handy to have, but it's not enough of an inconvenience to bother me on the day-to-day.