Über Kangarootime

Eine All-in-one-Kinderbetreuungssoftware mit automatisierten Zahlungen und Abrechnungen, einem digitalen Klassenzimmer und einem Kommunikationstool für Eltern.

Erfahre mehr über Kangarootime

I enjoy having one place where parents can get all of their information from administration, teachers, therapists and nursing staff.

The app does not notify families when a photo has been sent and our teachers find it difficult to manage the "rooming" feature.

Bewertungen zu Kangarootime

Kangarootime hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 92 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Kangarootime bereits verwendet?

Shira
Shira
CEO in USA

Awesome Software!

Kommentare: Kangarootime has made the operations of my childcare center and preschool so much easier. I highly recommend Kangarootime

Most helpful: integration with the Kisi system for secure keyless entry, easy to use tuition collection via the parent app, ability to send photos and updates of children to parents throughout the day, ability to communicate with families and staff, easy to use parent app giving parents access to all features in one place, customer service is extraordinary, continuous improvements to the product are excellent, training for implementation made adoption of the software very easy, support for centers and engagement of the team with centers is exemplary

A bit more expensive than other options but entirely worth it! Honestly, the difference in cost may have been made up by not having to purchase other tools for some of the functions Kangarootime offers

Antwort von Kangarootime

Hi Shira - Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for Kangarootime! We're so happy to hear that our software is helping your center. We have taken your pricing feedback and shared it with our team. If you have any additional feedback in the future, do not hesitate to reach out!

Owner & President in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great software for child care centers

Kommentare: Kangarootime has helped us improve communication with parents and teachers, and eliminate lots of paperwork. The Kangarootime team has been great to work with. They are very responsive and supportive.

Software gives our Administrators constant visibility to room attendance and staffing. Parents love the smartphone app and the ability to communicate directly with Teachers and Administrators. Teachers love how the software helps them easily enter updates on the children without having to type out full sentences on the tablet.

The software is relatively new so they are still adding and improving some functionality. Billing lacked some features that we wanted initially but they have been responsive to requests for improvements. Reporting is also limited but is expanding.

Antwort von Kangarootime

Hi David - Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about Kangarootime. We're thrilled to hear that the software has benefitted your administrators, teachers and parents. We're also happy to hear that our team has been responsive to your product feedback and customer service needs. If you have any further feedback, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Karley
Child Care Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Thank you for making our day to day automated!

Kommentare: Amazing company that continues to improve and grow. Happy to see things change and get better week by week!

Their support and staff are incredible. They go out of their way to help and listen to any concerns or suggestions.

I sometimes need forms or documents that cannot easily be generated.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Karley, thank you so much for writing us a review! We're so glad to hear you've had a positive experience with our team and platform. We're always looking to improve our software so if you have any additional feedback, don't hesitate to reach out! Thank you again, The Kangarootime Team

Ashley
Center Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Kangarootime is ALWAYS there for your child care business' success!

Kangarootime is always there for me and my team whenever we have questions or need a solution! Kangarootime is always thorough and makes sure that their customers are happy and able to run their school as safe as they possibly can!

Right now my biggest complaint with Kangarootime would be that Point of Care can only be used on a tablet or Mac (able to get the app). My work computer is a desktop and I do not always have access to a tablet. I wish that Point of Care was able to be accessed on the computer AND tablet! I love that there is an app, just wish there was an option for admin. who do not always have access to a tablet.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Ashley, thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review! We love to hear that our team has been there to help you along the way. We've heard your feedback regarding Point of Care and are actively working on a solution. Stay tuned! Thank you again for your review. If you have any additional feedback, don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you again, The Kangarootime Team

Sr. M. Mercedes

GAME CHANGER!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Their exceptional 5-star customer service compensates for any minor shortcomings. I know they take my comments and recommendations seriously.

Kangarootime has truly transformed our childcare facility's operations, especially in maintaining proper ratios. With its seamless interface, we've seen a remarkable increase in monthly finances as we efficiently collect payments and empower parents with financial control. The platform's reporting tools are excellent.

The admin dashboard could improve its view of student-teacher messaging. Increase/enhance employee-focused reports.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Sr. M. Mercedes, Thank you so much for writing us a review! We're so glad to hear that Kangarootime has transformed your business. Our team really appreciates your kind words and feedback. If there's anything else we can do to improve your experience, don't hesitate to reach out! Thanks again, The KT Team

Julie
Program Assistant in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Daily use

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I enjoy using Kangarootime. I'm still learning, and looking forward to new updates.

I like the messaging feature. It makes it easy to communicate with parents and staff. The customer support is wonderful, especially Eric. He is my go-to guy!

I wish there was an easy way to receive a notification on the Admin side. I know parents receive a notification when they have a message, it would be nice if Admin could receive a notification on their phone or computer when they have a new message. Often, I am away from my desk, so this would make it easier.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Julie, Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review! We're so glad to hear you like our messaging feature and the customer support we offer. If you have any additional feedback, don't hesitate to reach out! Thanks again, The KT Team

Daria
Center Director in USA

All You Need in One!

I love how Kangarootime is a multi-functioning app! I can process billing, maintain attendance records, keep contact information for all families, manage a healthy communication system with families, send photos to families and manage a secure keyless entry system for entry into my center.

I don't have much negative feedback on Kangarootime. Overall, I am very pleased with the service.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Daria, Thank you so much for writing us a review! We're delighted to hear that you've had a positive experience with our platform and that it helps manage all aspects of your center. We're always looking for ways to improve our product so if you have any additional feedback, don't hesitate to reach out! Thank you again. - The Kangarootime Team

Business Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

One stop shopping. Kangaroo does it all.

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: clean use, easy to work with, second to none in customer service to explain how to or do it for you!!! 500 stars Yes... I know but not being a tech guy, I am impressed.

I'm not a tech guy AT ALL. Even found it easy to use

not able to send videos (BUT THEY ARE ABLE WHEN K2 DROPS)

letzten Monat

Hi David, Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review about your experience using Kangarootime! We're so glad to hear that our software has been user-friendly and our customer service team has been helpful. If you have any additional feedback, don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks again, The KT Team

Ashley
Child Care Director in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Love Kangarootime!!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall, live KT and everything it offers my company!

How much customer support comes with the company and how easy it is to use.

I will when we receive messages from families we received an email stating they messaged us.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Ashley, Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We're so glad to hear that our software is easy to use and that your parents love it. If you have any additional feedback, don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks again, The KT Team

Hannah
Regional Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

KT MLCC-Recent Implementation

-Customer Service: [sensitive content hidden] was and is excellent. He has helped our company (6 childcare sites) set up Kangarootime and get everything started at each location. He is always available and has been beyond patient with us learning the new technology so we can meet our families needs. [sensitive content hidden] goes above and beyond!

-Ease of use at times for teachers in POC -Technology disruptions within the app--cannot provide accurate info to needed personnel due to this -Messaging feature-crashes and lose message

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Hannah, Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review! We loved connecting with your team at Bounce and are so glad you've had a positive experience with our software. We will pass your feedback on to our team and continue working on improving our product. If you have any additional feedback, don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you again! - The KT Team

April
Director of Operations in USA

LOve Kangaroo Time

I like the ease of use for our parents and our Staff. We like that it allows the administration staff to see the staff to child ratio at all times. My favorite feature is the automation of the billing cycle. I do not have to push a button every week to push the invoices out and I do not have to run parents payments.

That we can not add both parents at registration. We can only add one and they have to invite the other parent, this has caused some issues with some families.

Antwort von Kangarootime

Hi April - Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for Kangarootime. We're thrilled to hear that your parents and staff find it easy to use. We also shared the feedback about registration with our product teamwe have some exciting new features launching next year! If you have any input in the future, feel free to share it with our team.

jarod
CEO in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Checks many of the boxes we hoped for

Kommentare: Overall, mostly satisfied with KT. They have an extremely responsive and devoted support staff - I cannot say enough about their support staff, one of the best I've worked with across multiple software implementations across the childcare, small business support, and insurance industries in the past 10 years. It's clear they are still trying to quickly iterate and working out the kinks and idiosyncrasies that come up. Their software development seems to struggle a bit compared and it seems like there is something missing - a guiding vision unifying all the various modules contained in their program

One stop shopping without extensive software purchases - this software combines a childcare center database, daily reporting app for parents, document manager, child attendance, employee timecard, parent and staff messaging, billing and merchant service (payments), reporting/analytics

Billing is not intuitive and difficult to learn. It does not integrate easily with our accounting software (quickbooks). Check in/out module can be difficult to use on a tablet due to small size of icons (recommend using the largest tablet you can afford, otherwise icons are tiny). Software does not allow admin to restrict staff to a certain IP address, meaning staff are clocking in/out from anywhere (potential for abuse if staff are clocking in from the parking lot, etc.)

Antwort von Kangarootime

Hi Jarod - Thank you so much for taking the time to review Kangarootime. We appreciate your candid feedback about our software and have shared it with our product team. We have some exciting updates this year that will address some of the challenges you're facing with the software. If you have any additional feedback in the future, do not hesitate to reach out.

Ginger
Assistant Director in USA

Billing dream come true!

Kommentare: Customer service is prompt and helpful. Responses are personal and not automatic. It makes us feel like real people are looking out for us.

We chose Kangarootime because it was a small company with a big heart. It has completed changed the way we bill and receive payments. It is the main reason we have the software.

We are disappointed in the messaging platform. We are used to constant contact and miss the ability to make beautiful emails. Only one attachment per email is frustrating.

Antwort von Kangarootime

Hi Ginger, thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review! We're glad to hear that our billing platform was able to help make things easier at your center. We appreciate your feedback on our messaging platform and will take it into account as we continue to make improvements. Thank you again for your review. If you have any other feedback, don't hesitate to reach out!

Christine
Principal/Director in USA

Kangarootime Rocks!

We can't believe how much time we have reclaimed since beginning with KT. The parents love the real time updates and the staff loves the visual cues and intuitive use. I love that parents can pay online and I now receive over 90% of tuition in the first week of each month!

Wishing I could upload a word document right into class notes so that we can upload flyers and lesson plans.

Antwort von Kangarootime

Hi Christine - Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for Kangarootime! We are thrilled to hear that our software has helped your team save time and that we've helped improve communication with your staff and families. We have shared your feedback about uploading Word documents with our product team. If you have any feedback in the future that you would like to share, do not hesitate to reach out.

Lynda
Director in USA

Kangarootime has helped to free some of my time since I don't have to make sign-in sheets every week

I find Kangarootime user friendly and once you learn how to operate it, it's pretty easy. I like the fact that all the children are assigned into classrooms, so I know who is here and who is absent. I also like the fact that the company is always improving functions and making it easier for everyone to use.

When you are on one page and need to go to another, it is difficult to go back and at times you have to start from the beginning. We should be able to go back and forth, from page to page with out being dumped out of the system. In the messaging area I would like the parent to be assigned to a child especially if they have a different last name. In the afternoon the teachers stay on the main rooming page as, they are responsible for check out for all the children and you don't see when any new messages come in. If parents don't request check in or check out, we don't know if that child is here until we are in our separate classrooms or ready to go home.

Wade

Team Work

Kommentare: Good. We appreciate their quick response to issues that are on the admin. side of the software. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] routinely joins conf. calls to be sure we know they are listening.

The admin side, billing etc works very well. KT has been great to work with when we have an issue.

The communication parts and parent/teacher facing side is still lacking.

Antwort von Kangarootime

Hi Wade - Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for Kangarootime. We're thrilled to hear that the billing software has worked well for you and that our team has been helpful. We appreciate the feedback about the parent/teacher facing sidewe have some exciting updates coming next year that will improve all users' experience. If you have any feedback in the future, please reach out to us.

Jennifer
Executive Assistant in USA

Love Kangarootime!

Kangarootime is instrumental in processing of payments, and helping our center keep in communication, sharing information and photos of the children with their parents. This has been especially helpful during the pandemic, with restricted access to persons coming into our locations.

It would be nice if Kangarootime permitted us to enter vacation credits more than one week in advance for billing.

Antwort von Kangarootime

Hi Jennifer, thank you so much for your review! We're so glad that our platform has helped you better process payments and communicate with parents. Thank you for your feedback as we're always looking to improve the product. If you have any additional feedback in the future, don't hesitate to reach out!

Jessica
Executive Director in USA

Kangarootime is great!!

Kommentare: It has been great!

I like how easy it is to communicate with the parents! The parents love it too. Also billing is easy and understandable for the most part! Customer Service is also AMAZING!!! They have helped so much and made it a very easy experience!

I feel there are a few things with Billing that I wish were a little more user friendly!

Antwort von Kangarootime

Hi Jessica, we appreciate you taking the time to write us a review! We're so glad to hear about your positive experience with our parent communication and billing features as well as ur support team! If you have any other feedback in the future, feel free to reach out to us!

Brooke
Owner / Director in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Brooke Sale Review

Kommentare: Very good overall. Customer service is wonderful

Easy to use, and updated often to accommodate new request from users

That employees no longer in the app still show up as option to print time cards. I think there should be an active list of employees and inactive when searching dates worked for timecards

Antwort von Kangarootime

Hi Brooke - Thank you so much for writing a review about Kangarootime. We're so happy to hear your positive feedback! We shared your feedback about former employees showing up with our product team. If you have any input in the future, feel free to reach out to us. Thanks, again, for your review!

Suzette
Asst. Director in USA

Ktime review

The best thing about it is the tracking of children and staff. It helps a lot in making sure you have the proper coverage.

I do not like that I cannot put in the next session of kids without changing where they are at the moment.

Antwort von Kangarootime

Hi Suzette, we appreciate you taking the time to write a review! We're glad to hear our platform has helped you track children and staff at your center. Stay tuned for more feature updates in the future! If you have any other feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Christina
Executive Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I have enjoyed the software and the switch over.

Kommentare: It is mostly a time saver and parents love being able to pay online

I like having all of the parent communication piece and my management piece in one software. like being able to look at what the teachers are inputting.

Not having the Employee section ready and not having the Federal Food Program forms ready. Right now not being able to sumbit this form

Antwort von Kangarootime

Christina, Thanks so much for the review. Employee section and Food Report automation will be here before the end of the year! Thanks so much for being the best!

Denise

Exactly what we needed!

Kommentare: This is exactly what we were looking for! Teachers were feeling disconnected from parents (and vice versa), and this helped bridge the gap

The ability for parents to "check in" on their child in real time!

Pictures sometimes take a long time to upload, but that may be our internet speed!

Antwort von Kangarootime

Hi Denise, thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review! We're so glad to hear that our platform was able to increase connectivity at your center. As always, if you have any additional feedback, our team is here to help. Thank you again!

Diane

Not Happy!

Kommentare: Well, I gave up all together understanding your program. The amount of work to do one entry is ridiculous. I can't stand the fact that if I have one simple question, I have to schedule an apt and it is usually 4 or 5 days out. Frankly, extremely disappointed with this program and the overall response time to one simple issue.

Originally the two-way communication between parents and teachers, as well as the billing.

Everything. It is not user-friendly at all.

Antwort von Kangarootime

Hi Diane - Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about Kangarootime. We are sorry Kangarootime has not met your expectations. We would like more information about your specific experience with Kangarootime and will have a member of our team reach out to you directly.

Chelsea
admin/teacher in USA

My overall experience with KT has been great! I enjoy working with the program.

Kommentare: Kangarootime is a great tool to use for childcare facilities! It helps our center stay organized and simple.

I like the feature where all the child information is easy to access quickly. Also, the employee features where staff can clock in without having to sign in every time. Its much more convenient for teachers who are in a hurry to get to class. The Development and Support teams always get things done quickly and are very helpful.

KT phone App does not always work and tends to be frustrating to parents.

Antwort von Kangarootime

Thanks for the feedback, Chelsea! We have made several updates to the parent app recently and we're continuing to improve it even more! We can't wait to release the staff schedule feature!

Unternehmensberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A Step Down from Previous App

It's slick looking and has all of the pieces you'd want as a parent of a child in daycare. Photos, notes, messages, check in/out

No notifications other than messages. Other apps will allow push notifications for all updates provided by the facility and this one doesn't. Also, on the activity feed, there is no time stamp. It rounds up/down to the closest hour (e.g. "about an hour ago") instead of saying "38 minutes ago" which is pretty useless when I need to know when the next meal or nap is due.

Antwort von Kangarootime

Hi! Thank you for the feedback! We totally understand your need for exact timing on your child's activities, so be sure to check out the "Daily Reports" section through the left hand menu where you can view your child's day with timestamps listed next to each entry. As for the notifications, we'll add some more customization in the future so you can choose what actions will alert you. Our goal is to create something that will fulfill everyone's needs, so thanks again for the feedback and feel free to reach out to us at support@kangarootime.com for any other questions about the new app!