BotEngine combines the reliability of LiveChat with the functionality of a bot.

Bewertet am 8.2.2018
Greg D.

Kommentare: BotEngine by LiveChat gave me the performance, reliability, and integration I needed from a bot application.

Vorteile: What I like most about BotEngine is it's reliability. BotEngine was developed by LiveChat (the most reliable chat application in the business) which means that it is a feature-packed application with solid reliability, dependable integration, and robust reporting. When I first became a LiveChat customer, I was looking for a platform that provided both manned and bot chat solutions. At the time LiveChat didn't have bots, because BotEngine was still in development. I was so impressed with LiveChat's product that I chose them anyway and used a variety of other applications for bots. When BotEngine was released, I was an instant customer. I built and deployed bots on at least four other platforms while waiting for BotEngine and every one of those platforms was problematic. Either they weren't reliable and would malfunction without warning, or they were free and then not free and then kind of free and then not, etc. I wasn't looking for a free solution as much as I was looking for a reliable one. BotEngine got it done. It integrates reliably with Facebook Messenger, Web Pages, Landing Pages, and more. It's easy to use and even offers helpful design templates to get you started. I'm a BotEngine customer for good.

Nachteile: What I liked least about this software was having to wait for it to launch. There were lots of other platforms out before this one. LiveChat took its time in development and it definitely paid off.

Perfect,effective experience.

Bewertet am 12.2.2018
Temitope E.
Helpdesk Analyst

Vorteile: SOCIAL MEDIA INTEGRATION : Livechat enable us place a chat feature on our Facebook fan page,thereby enabling our helpdesk agents respond to chats from Facebook,like they come from our website.
TICKET REPORTING : The ticket reporting feature provided by Livechat shows us the number of tickets created by customers.While also giving us a breakdown on how many of these ticket were successfully resolved,how many were left unresolved,how many had positive or negative ratings etc
This vital analytical information ,enable us measure the performance of our helpdesk team.

Nachteile: The pricing for its enterprise version is affordable for a big companies like ours,for smaller teams ; I dont think Livechat will be a smart choice financially.

Botengine may be a threat to my job,someday.

Bewertet am 16.5.2018
Rosemary N.
Helpdesk Analyst

Vorteile: Botengine was easy to integrate with our existing Livechat helpdesk program . I am impressed with the ease at which Botengine is able to respond to the most popular of simple questions we get from our customers like; the address of the company , what we do , our subscription rates etc While these questions may appear to be straight forward , they are the most asked question which our customers throw at us . With the coming of Botengine ,we no longer need to bother ourselves with these sort of questions ; Botengine responds to them ,while we await the tough ,complex queries.

Nachteile: Botengine has reduced the workload on the helpdesk department . However ,I fear we may come one day have an advanced Botengine ,years down the line ; which is able to respond to the current complex queries we respond to and thus when that day comes , why would my employer keep me at the job ,when a Bot can do a better job ,without ever getting tired?

Botengine takes control of parts of our customer care duties.

Bewertet am 12.6.2018
Yeni O.
Product Engineer
Computer-Software

Vorteile: Botengine was simple to integrate with Livechat ,which is our helpdesk program at work.Creating a chatbot on Botengine and integrating with our Livechat tool took less than twenty minute.
Botengine does a awesome job ,there is no limit to the number of chat our Botengine chatbot can respond to at the same time. Botengine assists our customer care team in responding to regular questions which our customers usually ask ; questions whose answer already lies on one section of the website or another. Therefore on most occasions ,Botengine simply refers our web visitors to sections of the website ,where the answer to their question lies.

Nachteile: Nothing. We deployed Botengine to address regular questions customers have for the helpdesk team and in situations where it is unable to address questions posed by a customer, it connects such a customer to our human helpdesk support team. This job it has done well so far.

Botengine wins the sales team time.

Bewertet am 20.8.2018
Victor A.
Inside Sales Manager

Kommentare: Botengine helps reduce the chat workload faced by the sales team.By addressing simple ,popular customer complaints ;Botengine enables the sales team direct their efforts towards addressing bigger hurdles faced by our customers.

Vorteile: Botengine is a product of Livechatinc and it is no surprise it is so efficient.I love how easy it is to create a chatbot via the Botengine platform and also the fact creating a chatbot requires no technical background.The level of support provided the team during the setup and continuous usage of our chatbot by the Livechatinc team ; allowing us know about newer ways through which we can improve the efficiency of our bots.

Nachteile: Botengine is a fantastic addition to the support infrastructure we have available to customers.Ensuring customers can still get attended to during weekends when sales agents are on break.

Majority of customer complaints get automated chatbot response.

Bewertet am 25.6.2018
Oscar T.
Engineer
Internet, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: BotEngine has provided my organizations customer department team with an extra staff ,who works faster and is powered by battery.lol (unlike we humans ) and therefore never gets tired. Using Botengine ,we have created a chatbot which works around the clock ,responding to customer complaints and even takes live orders on our website.
We no longer spend scarce time resource answering repeatable questions.We at the support department ,only now deal with the most difficult cases leaving our Chatbot to take charge of the rest and its done that effectively ,so far.

Nachteile: Botengine has saved us more in financial and time resource than any human chat agent can. I don't see any poor side to our chatbot.

Botengine wins our helpdesk vital time.

Bewertet am 9.5.2018
Tope O.
Research Assistant

Vorteile: Botengine is a chatbot created by Livechat and we began using this ,because it was introduced to our team by Livechat. I like the ease of integration ,and the fact the customer care team setup and integrated Botengine with our existing Livechat solution ,with no technical assistance from our in-house programmers. Overall ,Botengine has enabled our customer care team respond to just the most complex of questions , whilst letting Botengine deal with easy queries from our clients.

Nachteile: Botengine does a good job and from my experience with it ,in the last six to eight month period , it does a good job and there is nothing to complain about.

An helping hand.

Bewertet am 23.12.2018
Anuolu Y.
Sales Manager.
Einzelhandel, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Chatbot reduced the amount of customer enquiry which our sales agents respond to at a given time.Most especially during the weekends,our Chatbot assistant does most of the “attending to website visitor’ task and accomplishes then effectively,bearing in mind that this is a bot and not an human.

Vorteile: I like how Livechat recently introduced us to Chabot experts,these experts assists sales teams like ours to design,build and deploy a chatbot assistant ,ensuring that our current chatbot is tailor made for our business and delivers guided conversational experience to our customers and website visitors alike.

Nachteile: Nothing to dislike as regards our use of Chatbot.It just keeps getting better.

Reduced workload for support agents.

Bewertet am 6.6.2018
Emilia E.
Technical Support Lead
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The primary pro with Botengine is how fast we were able to set this up ( less than half an hour) , and required little input from our software engineers. Thus I will say everybody can use this ,not minding the level of your teams technical expertise.
Botengine has been a lifesaver for the helpdesk department , as we work less and just focus on the most important of support needs.

Nachteile: Maybe I will like to see Botengine tackle very complex web visitor queries ,but I guess it was created to tackle the simple issues and it does that just well enough.

Livechat gives you all you need on your fingertip.

Bewertet am 6.12.2017
Folashade A.
Sales rep
Bekleidung & Mode, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Faster helpdesk sessions especially with the knowledge base feature.

Vorteile: Simple and self explanatory interface which reduces learning time for new help desk agents, thereby saving the company precious resource and time normally directed towards training.

Nachteile: Maybe the pricing (enterprise) can be a bit cheaper than it currently is. I am sure businesses can easily find close substitute offering the basic livechat features for way less.

CHATBOT IS REALISTIC CONVERSATIONAL PLATFORM

Bewertet am 29.7.2019
Stephen olawale J.
ARCHITECT
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: chatbot has helped to improve our customer relationship and reduced our expenses on employing more customer care representatives, we have had a great sales in return for this valuable application,thanks

Vorteile: Chat bot, has being helpful with our sales and customer relationship building, its an amazing artificial intelligence that works perfectly by allowing our customer representative to handle live chat from other social media platform like Facebook , the chat bot platform comes with various design template,it also have an amazing reporting mechanism that allows administrator to monitor messages that has being handle by our customer care personnel

Nachteile: the chatbot works very well and amazing, just that by the way it works, the job of a customer care representative might be going to extinction, because chat bot is taking over the job, through its unique artificial intelligence and exceptional speed anaw reliability.

Eases workload on our helpdesk team.

Bewertet am 4.3.2018
Justina E.
Account Analyst

Vorteile: Botengine eases the stress on our helpdesk team. Enabling our helpdesk staffs to focus on complex complaints from our customers ,while simple complaints like the address of our company ,email contact etc are taken care off by Botengine. Thereby eliminating the need to hire extra hands on the helpdesk team and saving us time and financial resource in the process.

Nachteile: I wish Botengine will one day be able to do 90% of the work currently done by the helpdesk team. I do admit this may not happen in my lifetime . :)

Takes care of the little tasks.

Bewertet am 19.3.2018
Modupe D.
Java Engineer
Industrieautomation, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Bot engine is easy to setup and requires very basic technical skill to set it up..
It has no limit to the number of chats it can respond to concurrently.
It integrates seamlessly with Messenger ,WordPress and on any web platform.

Nachteile: Botengine can only respond to simple customer questions.For advanced customer query,it becomes ineffective.

ChatBot does the job!

Bewertet am 1.8.2019
Stephen L.
IT Manager
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, I've been really pleased with ChatBot and feel it has taken our business to the next level.

Vorteile: ChatBot is fairly intuitive. Once you've setup a couple interactions, you are off to the races and can quickly roll out additional interactions. Training the bot is easy, and reviewing archives of past chats allows you to see where there are areas of weakness that needs to be addressed.

Nachteile: This is probably more of a weakness of LiveChat that utilizes ChatBot than the bot itself. The Bot was unable to answer a question and transferred the chat to a live rep. As I was formulating my response, I took too long so the chat was transferred back to the Bot. I was unable to intercept the chat and resume control. To resolve this, we just changed settings in LiveChat to get the rep more time to answer the chat. Simple change and simple fix.

Easy setup.

Bewertet am 11.3.2018
Ifeoma O.
Customer Service Representative
Bankwesen

Vorteile: I love the ease of setup with Botengine. Setup time was just a few minute.
Botengine gives the customer care team more time to attend to customers with very serious problems ,by attending to customers with minor issues like the contact of the company ,how to login ,how to sign-up etc
I also am impressed about how it simple redirects web visitors to an helpdesk agent ,when it is unable to resolve issues they have.

Botengine keeps us available every minute of the day.

Bewertet am 6.3.2018
Oyinlola H.
Community Manager
Internet

Vorteile: Botengine makes it possible for us to be available to our customers every minute of the day.
I like that Botengine is never overworked ,unlike an human agent and can take on hundreds of chats all at once ,without getting tired.

Nachteile: The obvious con for Botengine is the fact it is only useful to web visitors when they have simple complaints and is unable to handle complex customer complaint situations.

Every website customer service should have this.

Bewertet am 15.5.2018
Adenike O.
Information Technology Specialist

Vorteile: Botengine is reliable and unlike an human helpdesk agent ,there is no limitation to the number of agents ,Botengine can attend to at a time. Botengine never gets tired either.

Nachteile: As fantastic as Botengine is , it is unable to respond to complex queries from web visitors and has to refer such queries to human agents.So I guess, we humans still get to win on this one.

Botengine is reliable.

Bewertet am 23.8.2018
Basiirat A.
Customer Support Analyst
Unterhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Botengine allowed us to create a Bot that gave us functional value ie attend to our web-visitors.

Vorteile: I like Botengine because it is reliable.Before trying out Botengine earlier this year ,we attempted creating and using Bots from two platforms and it was never reliable.There were times our chatbot just simply choose to not function.
With Botengine, we were able to successfully create a Bot in a matter of minutes and deploy it with no need contacting the Livechat team ; it was that intuitive.Of course it was a product created by the Livechat team and it didn't disappoint.

Nachteile: The fact we had to try other platforms and paid for inefficiency.I wish Botengine was launched way earlier.

The perfect assistant for the customer care team.

Bewertet am 1.1.2019
Tayo O.
Founder/ceo
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Chatbot serves as an helping hand for the customer service team at Paga.

Vorteile: Ease of setup and the ability for our chatbot to respond to many customer chats at once ,without any lag.

Nachteile: Chatbot is only ever able to respond to simple customer queries and always has to forward queries with any element of logic straight to an human agent.

Interesting Product but Very Steep Learning Curve

Bewertet am 23.1.2019
Melissa H.
Director of Marketing
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are now able to leave our Chat on 24/7, when previously we had limited hours (due to staffing) for the Chat. It is still very much a work in progress to ensure the ChatBot has routed to the correct conversations and can sometimes be frustrating to try and figure out why the ChatBot went to a certain scenario over another. The help topics the company provides can point you in the right direction but they are written at a level above the capabilities of a brand new user to bots in my opinion. Determining whether or not no conversation with a client vs a below average conversation with a client (at times) is worth it, will determine whether we continue to renew our monthly subscription.

Vorteile: It has integrated easily into our existing Livechat software. The monthly price of the program is reasonable. It is helpful to see who is needing assistance via a chat on our website during off hours.

Nachteile: The Learning Academy and help topics are not sufficient to train you to use this product. It took a lot of stumbling through (and still does) on how to figure out what to do and how to train the chatbot. Also - support is only available through email, would be extremely helpful to be able to get help in realtime.... You would think a chat product would have the ability to LiveChat with it's customers!

24/7 assistance for your website!

Bewertet am 30.7.2019
Hanaa I.
Associate Video Creation

Kommentare: A worthy investment. It will make sure to capture maximum leads possible. You can change to fit your business needs.

Vorteile: It is a good software to get in as many leads as possible. We use this on our newly launched business website. We love it so far. The question can be personalized to provide the necessary guidance also, make leads to conversions. It can be easily integrated. Live chat for the audience at any time.

Nachteile: So far we have not faced any issue with regards to Chatbot. It works fine.

Botengine is like a personal assistance to me.

Bewertet am 2.9.2018
Olayinka A.
Customer Support Specialist
Computer-Hardware, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: At least half of the queries customers put forward to me as a support agent,have their answers readily available on the website.We installed a Botengine chatbot on the website to address simple questions like this .
Thereby reducing the number of web visitors an help desk rep. Like myself has to respond to daily.

Vorteile: Primarily the level of intuitiveness of the Botengine platform and how easy it was to create a chatbot ,despite having no programming background.

Nachteile: I wish we had tried Botengine a few months earlier than we did.

Enable us focus on the bigger issues.

Bewertet am 21.2.2018
Shola A.
Design Engineer

Vorteile: Simple and intuitive user interface, which ensures we were able to adopt Livechat's Botengine in a matter of minutes.
BotEngine enable us create our own chatbot on our website,which fits into our own demand by simply creating new chatbot scenarios .Overall ,it ensures we respond to our customers on chat faster ,as it helps us resolve simple helpdesk issues why leaving the complicated issues for our helpdesk team to sort out.

Great platform for creating chat bots

Bewertet am 15.10.2018
Marketing Manager
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It's a great platform created by LiveChat, so it's for sure very reliable and functional. I like it for its social media integration, we placed the bot to our Facebook page which works great.

Nachteile: There is nothing to complain about, it saves so much time of​ our support team!