Über RhinoFit

Nutzerfreundliche Fitnessstudiosoftware für alle Fitnesseinrichtungen, Bootcamps und Fitnessstudios.

Erfahre mehr über RhinoFit

I like the easy accessibility of the software. In addition, the added features they continue to update it with.

The inability to capture reporting over time and handling of recurring memberships.

Bewertungen zu RhinoFit

3,9
4,0
3,7

RhinoFit hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,0 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 266 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du RhinoFit bereits verwendet?

Scott
Scott
Solutions Architect in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Price! Great Product

Billing and automation. It is nice to have the system automatically handle payment processing as well as communication automation!

The software does not handle multiple users part of the same family with different membership types. I would like to see 1 user portal for family administration of different memberships.

Jason

RhinoFit Review

Kommentare: For all aspects stated above, I am still happy with RhinoFit, but again becoming a little more user friendly with CrossFit gyms needs and wants would benefit both sides.

Now that I have everything set-up I believe this software helps my staff and my membership population greatly on a daily basis. We use it for wod posting,on our website,on the app and on a large screen at the gym. We use the app for reserving class times this helps coaches to prepare for class size, we track attendance. We also use this software for all our credit payments. I believe it serves its purpose well

I wish the software had a bit more ease of use, and user friendly applications with-in a CrossFit gym setting. Example: I wish my athletes could see a real time daily leader board. this would get my members to use your app more and they would become more invested.Most all of them use another app like Wodify or beyond the Whiteboard, or Triib to keep track of benchmarks, weightlifting maxes and wod tracking. Upgrading this end of you service would keep me around longer. I strongly recommend your software to others, but they also usually ask about the ease of wod tracking and a leaderboard.

Antwort von RhinoFit

Hello Jason, Thank you for your feedback! We are planning on adding a Leadership board in the near future. We will make sure you are one of the first to know! Again, thank you for your continued support. Team RhinoFIt

Andre
boxing coach in USA

disappointed

1,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: im praying to never meet other companies like rhino!!! could be 2 times in a hell!!!!

when you can take photo of your clients, this is the only thing is woking good

how they treat you after you sigh the contract!!!

William

Love it

Kommentare: Great software, great features, needs some functionality and streamlining customizations for clients.

This system is very functional and scalable. You don't get charged extra for having more members and they have a lot of features built-in. Definitely, recommend them.

Some features are limited. Like having to go from page to page to get contact information for people with failed payments. Not a deal-breaker but kind of a headache since going back will refresh your previous page to the beginning. I usually have to create multiple tabs.

Antwort von RhinoFit

Thank you for your feedback. We are ecstatic to hear that RhinoFit has been a great fit for your business! I will add the request to our feature request list to be able to send an email reminder directly from the failed payment page. Did you know we have a referral program? If you refer us, once the account signs up, you will be given a credit for one month free of RhinoFit! You can even add a referral badge to your website for a referral to click and sign up. We appreciate your support and look forward to a long-standing relationship with you. Sincerely, Team RhinoFit

Liz
Administrator in Kanada

Rhinofit Easy to use.

Kommentare: They get back to you quickly.

It is fairly easy to use compared to other software I have tried. This is important when getting other staff members to use it too.

There are a couple of things that I really wished it did like to be able to see/print out an itemized inventory report. I have put in a request for it but so far it has not been implemented and not sure if they intend to implement. As well it does not do everything Mindbody does.

Jesse
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Quality software for the price!

Kommentare: Other than the con, I can overlook it and still think this is a good product!

The price can not be beat. I have worked with perfectmind and they are a nightmare to deal with. Rhinofit answers all my question at a timely manner.

That you have to manually go into a person profile, type in the product they are buying, figure out what the cost is before tax, then add the 8.25 tax, and then press another button to charge them with a debit/ credit card or a EFT.

Antwort von RhinoFit

Hi Jesse, Thank you for your feedback. Fortunately, we can calculate the tax for you in 3 different ways, you can have tax included, tax calculated for you, or no tax. You go to orders > add orders > Add the Members name and charge it to their account. Let us know if you have any questions! Team RhinoFit 1-866-858-0304

Rob
owner in Kanada

Rhinofit

Simplistic and doesn't have all the things that nobody needs that simply confuses the user. Simplistic design makes the chance of error smaller and that is key for a business.

the schedule calendar is not user friendly. We have to set up our appointment slots in blocks of 10 minutes. However, once you do that the visual on the calendar is very difficult to see which time slot you're selecting. I was told that I could use our own scanners we already had in place then I was charged for Rhinofit's scanner and once I received all the expensive hardware that I was told I needed to be able to use our present scanners, found out I couldn't use our present scanners. Then after I complained that I invested a bunch of money in something that was never going to work in the first place, I got a pissy email from one of the techs. Up until that point the service was decent but that was a pretty shitty experience. I can't imagine treating a client of ours in the same way.

Jeff
Jeff
Owner in Kanada

RhinoFit Review

Very affordable regardless the size of your business. Great customer service!

Unable to create and save personalized automated emails. Mobile app needs a lot of work -- buttons too small for those with large fingers, is identical to website. needs to be simplified. Need to have a discount code option at checkout to reduce the workload on the seller.

Antwort von RhinoFit

Hello Jeff, Thank you for your feedback! We are pleased to hear that RhinoFit is working for you.Did you know about the Promo codes you can setup and provide for the online store. Let us know if you need help! 1-866-858-0304 Did you know about our Referral Program? If you refer someone to signup with RhinoFit, you get a free month of the software! We even have an automated way to refer: Click on Setup > Referral Program and we provide a link to embed on your website. Thanks! Team RhinoFit

Marlow
Marlow

Really enjoying the use of this software. Best value for fitness software.

The software is easy to use and allows for easy access for my clients. The learning process was quite easy and didn't require intense training.

I really enjoy this software but wish I had the ability to customize with an app. To be able to use my own branding will make this software perfect.

Antwort von RhinoFit

Thank You Marlow for your Four Star Review. We are happy that you find our system great for your business. We also appreciate your feedback on your branding needs. The Rhinofit Team 866-858-0304

Gail
Gail

Why I switched

Kommentare: Having a software program that is there when your not and helps you give the best customer experience is a plus. RhinoFit is easy to use and is a great all in one management system.

Best price! Easy set-up and works great! Our business is growing and we needed a software program that could grow with us. Having the ability to add an integrated door system that would allow our members and residents to have 24/7 access and keep the business secure is why we switched.

I haven't found anything that I do not like about RhinoFit but I'm still exploring. Customer service has been attentive with any questions I had and helped me transition my clients from my old software program without a hitch.

Abir
Owner in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Need upgrade and more self serve and identification sounds and bright colour coded spec

Kommentare: Waiting until I find the time to switch to more functionality and customized software

Easy and limited but does not work well to keep everything recorded

Not able to get it to serve all my business and members need

Antwort von RhinoFit

Hello Abir, We regret to hear that you are not satisfied with RhinoFit. We would like to connect with you to get more details on the functionality you are needing. We also show you were not given an orientation, so hopefully, we have some of the features that you are needing. I will be sending a request to schedule a time to talk. Thank again for your feedback! Team RhinoFit

Nate
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Customer service and software is BAD

Kommentare: I was very displeased and stressed every day with RhinoFit

There wasn’t much of anything that I liked

The customer service was horrible people are very rude. They don’t explain the software to you, they rushed through on boarding. When I signed up I was promised things that I never received. Their merchant that they partner with our horrible with bad rates and stupid fees that other merchant the accounts don’t have

Brandon

Terrible Service

Kommentare: I would not recommend this software to anyone. Pay the few dollars extra and get a better service.

The price is the only pro. But at the lowest price in the industry, you get exactly what you pay for. Low price = Low quality

This service is terrible. Let me illustrate: - They offer no historical reports of any of your membership or incomes - You can't look back at any months and see billing - Very limited automated actions, so you have to manually check who's paying bills every month - Customer service is atrocious. I've lost count how many times I called with a question and no one answered. The times someone did answer, the representative frequently had no solution to my issue. - And worst of all, they prebill. I cancelled my subscription on the last day of my billing cycle, but they said that they had already run my card and could not / would not issue any refund. Seriously, I've used Zen Planner, Wodify, and Push Press before. I'd recommend any of these at they higher price over Rhino.

Antwort von RhinoFit

Hello Brandon, We regret that you feel the way you do about our service and company. However, there are some inconsistencies in your review. Unfortunately, we do not guarantee to provide support to business outside of the US or Canada and our business hours are Monday - Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm EST. We do guarantee and ALWAYS meet our promise to answer the phone and provide support during these hours. The times we recorded you trying to reach us were outside of these hours. Secondly, the reporting you are mentioning is in RhinoFit. On of any report, you can set the time frames to "all of time" or to a desired time frame in the past. Reports on overdue and failed bills are on the financial dashboard and on-demand. When a member is searched you can find this info easily, as well. Lastly, we do not pre-bill like we have already expressed to you. We bill for service after 30 days of using the service and monthly after for the service used. Team RhinoFit

Seichou
President in USA
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Much better than MindBody for Martial Arts Schools

Kommentare: We're a school of traditional Japanese karate in Alexandria, VA and had used MindBody (MB) for five years before switching to RhinoFit in January 2017. We left MB because for two reasons. First, their monthly software and app fees (exclusive of credit card processing fees) to us increased from $ to $, yet in five years they did nothing to enhance the software features for martial arts clients. Second, as MB is extremely difficult to navigate, even experienced clients (like us) must call technical support weekly to receive guidance on how to utilize the software. Although through September 2016, waiting times for tech support were no longer than 12 or 15 minutes, thereafter, waiting times increased to between 30 and 90 minutes. Of course, we couldn't run our business under such conditions. So, we did a lot of research and concluded that RhinoFit would be best for us. After several weeks our conclusions are: (1) RhinoFit offers the powerful reporting capacity that we required, as well as WOD and other features that make running a martial arts business easier. (2) The transition to RhinoFit has been easy. We paid a $ fee for them to upload spreadsheets that we downloaded from MB. We had to manually input our students contracts and payment data, but RhinoFit does not lose points on this because we have found no software vendor that offers this service. (3) Our monthly fees to RhinoFit are less than 10 percent of what we used to pay MB. (4) Best of all, in these first weeks of using RhinoFit, there have been plenty of times when we didn't know how to use the software. After five years with MB, our natural inclination was to call tech support. However, we have found that we are able to figure out how to use RhinoFit on our own because its software is intuitive! (5) When we can't figure things out on our own and need to call RhinoFit, they pick up the phone after two or three rings between 9:00am and 5:00pm EST. No more waiting for a half hour, an hour or longer. In sum, in terms of ease of use, features and cost, we find it extremely hard to imagine any martial arts school choosing MB over RhinoFit. It's truly a no-brainer. Best of luck!

RhinoFit offers an array of features that make it easy to run a martial arts school. It is intuitive and easy to use. It is reasonably priced.

RhinoFit does not offer a branded app.

Corey
Owner Operator in Neuseeland

Daily operations

Kommentare: Rhinofit has been great for us, we moved from a mobile gym service to adding our own gym space about 2 years ago and having this system monitor and track everything and allow our clients to book in has been a game changer for us.

This software has helped us monitor our clients activities, accept and record client payments, allow our clients to book their classes, monitor reports and all other general day to day operations for our business. The pricing is also a great point of difference from other similar software available on the market.

We have problems with client payments from time to time with odd reasons for failed payments and it can be a real pain to try and track down the source of the problem. Personalisation of the app so it is more recognisable for our clients with our branding on it would be an awesome option to have available.

Antwort von RhinoFit

Hello Corey, Thank you for your continued patronage. Good news! We have a new feature being released that will let you Batch handle failed and outstanding bills. This feature will help with the issue you may have when there is any API issues with your payment gateway. Also, we do some offer CSS customization when integrating your Calendar, Membership Store, and Products. Please email us at customerservice@rhinofit.ca to explore those options. Thanks! Team RhinoFit

Courtney
Head Coach in USA

CrossFit

Response time of Customer service when we have an issue.

The look and lack of updating features. We were told features were coming last year and no updates were made. We also have constant issues with the app and website.

Claire
Director in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Please make the Calendar easier to use

Kommentare: Over all it does manage our members well.

The overall functionality for running this software platform helps me run my business, the reports are useful for tracking and projections.

1. The Calendar is terrible. Once to create a class it appears on the given days but the button/icon/tab representing the class is so small your finger cannot select it easily or enlarge it. 2. The financial management of a client is also very difficult due to delays of several days between debits processing. Failed payments are also hard to dicifer unless you jump across to Ezi debit and clarify if the payment has been successful or not, again due to delays appearing in Rhinofit. Sometimes it will say pending it has intact been declined or processed and the customer knows before I do. This may be time differences in banks in the AUS and the platform in the USA? 3. I need to be able to create memberships using one email, as I have children who don't manage their membership their parents do, and one email address is no allowed for multiple members, meaning if siblings join only one gets the email. 4. In Communications I cannot see the group emails I have sent to customers, unless I send it to myself and they sometimes don't appear in the individual customers communication section either!

Antwort von RhinoFit

Hi Claire, thanks for your feedback about RhinoFit! We're happy to hear the functionality of the software has helped our your gym! For your other concerns, reach us at: customerservice@rhinofit.ca and we can resolve these issues for you! -Team RhinoFit

Eric
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Pleased but needs some work

Kommentare: Over all I am pleased with the software. It does what I need it to do for the most part. For the money I would say I am happy with what it does and what it allows me to do. However, there are some quirky things that kind of get under my skin a little. The wod view changed. Now I have to type in 2016 to view the wods I last used. I often have to review the week previous to program. Its doable, but just a hassle to not be able to view them by last used without searching. When creating a WOD the cursor sometimes bounces around especially when I use the back space to correct an error. Sometimes it will move the whole line up a line and cause me to type over what I just typed. Just a nuisance more than anything. There are some reports that I have a hard time understanding why they are not there. If I want to search people by start date, there is no report for that. I have to find another report that gives me an idea when they started, like payment history. That pulls up a bunch of other people I dont need to see. I have always been given a work around that works when I asked for help. That's all good, but the software needs some adjustments. As as a future enhancement, it would be great if the software allowed you to track spending and put it in different categories.

Antwort von RhinoFit

Hi Eric! Thank you for your feedback and support! I see what you are saying about the WODs dates. I will get this cleaned up for you and do some testing today. I will get back to you with an update. For the report for Start Date, that would be the "New Memberships" report and you can put the time frame as far back as you like and then sort by Start date. I will add the suggestion to add an area that can track spending. We are dedicated to continuous improvement, so thank you for your feedback. Let me know if you have an questions or concerns! (866)858-0304 customerservice@rhinofit.ca Thanks! Elizabeth Toon Team RhinoFit

Brandon
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Worst software and customer service EVER

Kommentare: We did a free trial with Rhinofit after buying a new gym. The software was VERY basic and the on-boarding process was terribly run. We were going to have to manually add all clients and biking information because we were told the keys could not imported. We decided to move away from this software and Rhinofit refused to refund our monthly dues and also charge us a termination fee upon exiting . The staff was very rude and did not seem interested in improving the software. They were more concerned about the building software on the back end because it is owned by a credit card processing company! I would never recommend this company to anyone

No features we really liked. Very poor software

Lots of broken links, poor functionality, financial reports were terrible

Antwort von RhinoFit

Hello Brandon, We regret that you had such a bad experience with your RhinoFit back in 2016. Our records show that the account was signed up for and a contract signed that included an early deconversion fee for your merchant account. Unfortunately, the contract was not with RhinoFit and we did not collect the fee that was charged. Since your experience, we have made many upgrades and have a lot more intuitive features. We would like to provide you with one free month of the software to see the new features and look. Let us know if you would like to use our offer. Give us a call anytime! 1-866-858-0304. We always pick the phone up Monday through Friday from 8:30 to 5:00 pm. Thanks! Team RhinoFit

Commercial Gym Owner in USA

Door Access Control Troubleshooting

Kommentare: Overall Happy!

As with all technology you sometimes run into issues. We are a 24/7 access Gym so our door access control is extremely important. We recently had a few problems but with the support of [sensitive content hidden] we resolved the issues. Great all around system!

No weekend phone customer service for a company the provides 24/7 door access control systems.

Israel
Fetch Surf Training Center in Indonesien

Good

Kommentare: Rhinofit is good, we like it very helpful but somehow there is always something that we don't understand or something that wasn't like what we wanted. But the good thing is, we always contact the customer service and they are pretty helpful to solve the problem.

Can access anything we need, the software has the records.

Is not that easy to understand for any other needed. like, let say we would like to set up a signature or email header on the system. But is kinda hassle where we have to contact the customer service.

Antwort von RhinoFit

Hello Israel, Thank you for your feedback! DId you know from any page you can click on the Knowleddge Base on the menu and it will show you instructions pertaining to that page? We are pleased to hear that RhinoFit is suiting your needs. Like always, please do not hesitate to call, we are always here to pick up the phone! Thanks! Team RhinoFit

Tyler

Retrofit Athletics True Review

Kommentare: I like the overall experience. Rhinofit staff has really helped with tech support when I have called with questions so that is much appreciated. I just think there are some small technical aspects that could be adjusted to make this software a rockstar in the fitness industry.

I like that the software keeps tracking simple. I do think it would be nice to customize the website integrations better along with adding better membership plans via Training vs Memberships.

The APP. That is the biggest complaint is the use of the app makes it very difficult for our members and trainers. Load times take far to long to make it a useful tool to get incoming members and change schedules.

Christine
Owner of Affiliate gym in USA
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Software Good But Needs Upgrades

Kommentare: The main benefit of RhinoFit is making it a simple process to link a member's payment profile with another. THis way, we don't have to enter the information twice.

From an owner standpoint, I like the reporting and the scheduling of classes.

I don't like that there is no direct link to my phone from the RhinoFit Calendar to my google calendar. We live by our phones so this is a MUST HAVE feature. Second, there needs to be a NEW MEMBER link. RXGym had this feature and helped capture any potential members information or to sign up for a class. It is time consuming to have myself or one of my staff go in and have to go add a person right before class time. These two features are VERY important to my business so if these cannot be acheived soon i maybe shopping around

Antwort von RhinoFit

Hello Christine, Thank you for your feedback! We are looking into integrating the RhinoFit Calendar to Google and iPhone Calendars in the future. For your 2nd requirement, good news! RhinoFit already has iframe integrations that prospective members can sign up from your Calendar, Membership Store, and Prospect Widget. You can find these on the Integrations menu selection. Thanks! Team RhinoFit

Gabe
Founder in USA

G20 Fitness

Kommentare: Most client interactions can be done through Rhino. Integration with Mailchimp is a big one

Value for money paid is great. The cost per transaction is very competitive. Member management and customer relationship management is seamless

Customer service may need some additional training to fully solve issues

Antwort von RhinoFit

Thanks for your great review of RhinoFit Gabe! We're happy you've seen the great value RhinoFit offers along with the many benefits the software includes.

Dean
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Review for RHino

Kommentare: over all its good. Most of the time when I need help there is someone to answer customer service

I dont have to bill collect anymore..i can just set people up on auto pay

its not easy to tell who has paid me. I have to log in to my credit card account and merchant account and it doesnt always have my clients name on it who paid.

Antwort von RhinoFit

Hello Dean, Thank you for your feedback! We can assist you with some different reports that would be helpful to view your payments in RhinoFit. Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns! Thanks! Team RhinoFIt