Über RhinoFit

Nutzerfreundliche Fitnessstudiosoftware für alle Fitnesseinrichtungen, Bootcamps und Fitnessstudios.

Erfahre mehr über RhinoFit

I like the easy accessibility of the software. In addition, the added features they continue to update it with.

The inability to capture reporting over time and handling of recurring memberships.

Bewertungen zu RhinoFit

3,9
4,0
3,7

RhinoFit hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,0 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 266 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du RhinoFit bereits verwendet?

Scott
Scott
Solutions Architect in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Price! Great Product

Billing and automation. It is nice to have the system automatically handle payment processing as well as communication automation!

The software does not handle multiple users part of the same family with different membership types. I would like to see 1 user portal for family administration of different memberships.

Jason

RhinoFit Review

Kommentare: For all aspects stated above, I am still happy with RhinoFit, but again becoming a little more user friendly with CrossFit gyms needs and wants would benefit both sides.

Now that I have everything set-up I believe this software helps my staff and my membership population greatly on a daily basis. We use it for wod posting,on our website,on the app and on a large screen at the gym. We use the app for reserving class times this helps coaches to prepare for class size, we track attendance. We also use this software for all our credit payments. I believe it serves its purpose well

I wish the software had a bit more ease of use, and user friendly applications with-in a CrossFit gym setting. Example: I wish my athletes could see a real time daily leader board. this would get my members to use your app more and they would become more invested.Most all of them use another app like Wodify or beyond the Whiteboard, or Triib to keep track of benchmarks, weightlifting maxes and wod tracking. Upgrading this end of you service would keep me around longer. I strongly recommend your software to others, but they also usually ask about the ease of wod tracking and a leaderboard.

Antwort von RhinoFit

Hello Jason, Thank you for your feedback! We are planning on adding a Leadership board in the near future. We will make sure you are one of the first to know! Again, thank you for your continued support. Team RhinoFIt

Jim
Founder in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Could Be Better

Kommentare: Their are functions that I have been asking for over a year that still seem to be a miss. If they are there, then the Customer Support is missing. I am not just whining about this. I have always felt that when I call, I am putting the person out. Most recently I asked about having the ability to create a membership with a start and end date. I called customer support to see if the new RhinoFit did this. She did not know how it could be done and said she would call back and follow up. this was over a week ago and I have not heard anything. I have asked if the platform could have a selection to pay a bill out of Credit. I have clients who will pay ahead of time and I put it in as a credit. Then I bill for a sessions or membership and have to manually reduce the amount and track it on a spreadsheet. The ability to e-mail specific people is better, but we still can not create a special field and then e-mail just that distribution group, as far as I know. I understand we get what we pay for. I have begun the process of looking into other systems since I am entering a slower time of my business. I have to consider the price point of a system that hits more of what we need. The cost of changing is high because of the time it will take. I would like this platform to be it and we keep using it. The problem is we don't get great customer support and the functions are limited when it comes time to creating memberships, sending targeted e-mails and tracking payments made.

It is inexpensive.

The biggest issue I have is in the creation of a membership, I can't have a person "join" on a date and have that membership end on a specific date. I have programs that work with the season and time of year. My "In-Season Player Development Program" for example will end at the end of February. Regardless when a member joins. The program should end and NOT Auto renew. But if I select NOT Auto renew, I don't get the monthly billing.

Antwort von RhinoFit

Hello Jim, We are sorry to hear that you were not previously happy with RhinoFit. We are happy to let you know we have added many features since you stopped using the software. If you would like to schedule a demo to see the new features, please give us a call at 1-866-858-0304 or vist: https://www.rhinofit.ca/schedule-live-demo/ Thanks! Team RhinoFit

William

Love it

Kommentare: Great software, great features, needs some functionality and streamlining customizations for clients.

This system is very functional and scalable. You don't get charged extra for having more members and they have a lot of features built-in. Definitely, recommend them.

Some features are limited. Like having to go from page to page to get contact information for people with failed payments. Not a deal-breaker but kind of a headache since going back will refresh your previous page to the beginning. I usually have to create multiple tabs.

Antwort von RhinoFit

Thank you for your feedback. We are ecstatic to hear that RhinoFit has been a great fit for your business! I will add the request to our feature request list to be able to send an email reminder directly from the failed payment page. Did you know we have a referral program? If you refer us, once the account signs up, you will be given a credit for one month free of RhinoFit! You can even add a referral badge to your website for a referral to click and sign up. We appreciate your support and look forward to a long-standing relationship with you. Sincerely, Team RhinoFit

Gail

Easy and efficient

Kommentare: Being a small business, I can't be at my club 24/7 but Rhinofit can. Having the ability to not be onsite and still do business is an added plus I was not expecting for the cost. Rhinofit is cost effective and delivers what it promises.

Rhinofit is easy to set-up and use on the first day. It has excellent features which help you understand the flow of your daily club usage that help you boost attendance during slow times. You can set to send group or individual emails. I am ready to integrate the door system that will let clients in.

I haven't found anything I do not like about Rhinofit.

Antwort von RhinoFit

Hello Gail, Thank you for your feedback. We are ecstatic to hear that RhinoFit has been a great fit for your business! Did you know we have a referral program? If you refer us, once the account signs up, you will be given a credit for one month free of RhinoFit! You can even add a referral badge to your website for a referral to click and sign up. We appreciate your support and look forward to a long-standing relationship with you. Sincerely, Team RhinoFit

Stephanie

RhinoFit

Kommentare: Overall we have had a good experience. Payment takes about 2 days through Gulf Management System which for a business is a little too long.

It is not very client friendly. It would be great if they would move towards a more client centered application for our members in terms of client retention emails (there's a cap on automatic emails), maybe even including an automatic texting system, an easier way for people to schedule classes.

Antwort von RhinoFit

Hello Stephanie, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback! I am going to email you directly for your input on what other automated emails you would like to see. Thanks! Team RhinoFit

Lisa

The good and the bad

When the software runs, it does the basics well. For a gym management system it does the basics well.

My members often complain about the app not working. They are unable to utilize the data features or reserve classes (which is hard on the coaches). The software has completely shut down before leaving me (the coach) with the ability to view the programmed workouts. I’ve learned to just take photos of all the workouts in case the software goes down again. On that particular occasion I immediately emailed RhinoFit, but got zero response.

Liz
Administrator in Kanada

Rhinofit Easy to use.

Kommentare: They get back to you quickly.

It is fairly easy to use compared to other software I have tried. This is important when getting other staff members to use it too.

There are a couple of things that I really wished it did like to be able to see/print out an itemized inventory report. I have put in a request for it but so far it has not been implemented and not sure if they intend to implement. As well it does not do everything Mindbody does.

Jeff
Jeff
Owner in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

RhinoFit Review

Very affordable regardless the size of your business. Great customer service!

Unable to create and save personalized automated emails. Mobile app needs a lot of work -- buttons too small for those with large fingers, is identical to website. needs to be simplified. Need to have a discount code option at checkout to reduce the workload on the seller.

Antwort von RhinoFit

Hello Jeff, Thank you for your feedback! We are pleased to hear that RhinoFit is working for you.Did you know about the Promo codes you can setup and provide for the online store. Let us know if you need help! 1-866-858-0304 Did you know about our Referral Program? If you refer someone to signup with RhinoFit, you get a free month of the software! We even have an automated way to refer: Click on Setup > Referral Program and we provide a link to embed on your website. Thanks! Team RhinoFit

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Client manager for smaller/private clubs/studios.

Kommentare: It's a great starter client manager for smaller businesses.
As an industry expert and a large club operator I found a few (simple) bugs when signing in prospects into our kiosk, lag in reporting, and false check in errors.

Mobile adapting- from cloud to phone abilities. The pricing is decent for what you can manage. Customer service reps are well versed but a bit slow to respond on critical issues.

A bit of a lag switching from screen to screen also reporting is quite slow to email. Kiosk reporting is tedious and a multi-step process. Calendar is only available on a monthly view, an option would be the weekly or daily view.

Nate
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Customer service and software is BAD

Kommentare: I was very displeased and stressed every day with RhinoFit

There wasn’t much of anything that I liked

The customer service was horrible people are very rude. They don’t explain the software to you, they rushed through on boarding. When I signed up I was promised things that I never received. Their merchant that they partner with our horrible with bad rates and stupid fees that other merchant the accounts don’t have

Tara
Owner in Kanada

Rhinofit Overall Reviews

Easy to use and set up. Allows for reservations prints out tax and sales totals

-glitches often and have to refresh screen a lot to get latest updates for classes...at least 1-3 times per week members complain about this -doesn't allow for classes to be changed in any way within a particular order...for instance have to manually put in change of instructors for a date range and if removed it removes the whole lot. (another huge issue) -doesn't keep emails sent out in order to be able to look back on (this is a huge issue) -wait lists aren't efficient enough...not everyone gets the notification -advertised customer service 24/7 is not available 24/7 -no option to keep personal training appt's and invoicing...this would be a huge help -need more reports for sales in particular categories

Antwort von RhinoFit

Hello Tara, Thank you for your input. We regret that you have so many issues with the software. To address some of your concerns, you have the option of deleting only one occurrence of a class when you click on the class to edit the date/times, there is an option to delete and a menu that asks if you want to delete only class or multiple. Every email that is sent out of RhinoFit is saved on the Communication Center tab on the members' profile. We do not advertise 24/7 customer service, we only advertise 24/7 Access for gym owners to control their (door locks). Please let me know where you saw that so it can be removed. 1-866-858-0304. Please give me a call for any further assistance. Thanks, Team RhinoFit

Oleksiy
gym owner in Kanada
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Rhinofit Review

Kommentare: It's ok. I would continue to use it

Price is very good. It works very well for what I need it to do.

I'd like to see a better user interface in schedule mode when viewing on the mobile device. Sometimes classes blocks look very small and it's hard to use it intuitively. I'd like to see more automated email options. Like for when someone finished their trial to have an email going automatically. Implementations of contracts when new members sign up. Also, I would like to see the ability to post different workouts for different classes on the same day. For example, when people click on CrossFit class they can see what workout we doing that and then display different workout for when they click for CrossFit lite.

Strength and Conditioning Coach in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Fails in every category outside of "ease of use"

Kommentare: I realized not to trust them at their word.

It was really simple to set up. Even when you think you have a question, the answer is usually right in front of you.

Having been assured those charges only start after the aforementioned client/sales targets are met, I assumed I still would have time to build a client base before the charges began. What they don't tell you is that the "free until you reach X" policy doesn't really exist. The moment you get CC processing in order to build said clients, you have to pay. Customer service will effectively disappear if you have any complaints about it, so don't count on getting timely responses, either. That means you'll likely end up getting charged for a second month even if you're no longer using their software. Their system also appears like a first year web dev student created it. Very "Microsoft Word" looking...and there's not much you can do to make it look any better. There was even an occurrence where the sign up form on my website was coded incorrectly and bits of code were visible on the form. I strongly recommend taking your business elsewhere. There are other services that provide A LOT more value for about the same price point - some are even cheaper. And, from what I've experienced, other services don't con you into giving them your hard earned money.

Antwort von RhinoFit

I am sorry that you feel this way about RhinoFit. As the site states once you process $2500 or more in payments for a given billing period, you will be billed $57 USD per month thereafter. RhinoFit provides the most competitive features for the price and provides free trial offers of the software but not the merchant credit card processing as this is a separate service that is offered as a convenience to our clients for integration with their new RhinoFit business software systems. Thank you.

Larry
Owner (Head Coach) in Irland
Sport, Selbstständig

Good service but some simple tweaks could make it SO much better.

Kommentare: Ok so far. But i find it difficult to select classes with the surface area being so small on the calendar.

Simple to use, good price. Easy to add members.

I dont like that there is no credit system. Meaning that if a client books a session and does not show up there is no way of penalising them. I think there should be a feature where we can mark that client as 'not attended' and in turn it then charges them one of their paid credits. So if a client has 12 credits per month and they dont show up they get charged a credit even if they havent used that class. Then if they do it 3 times in the space of a month it stops them from booking in so that they have to contact the admin staff to get back to using their credits.

Antwort von RhinoFit

Hello Larry, Thank you for your feedback! If your members are on a single payment membership, it will give them a set number of classes. If they do not show up for a reservation, you can edit the number of classes they have left. We will add the feature request to have an automated option of freezing members from attending. Currently, you can do this but would have to view the report that shows when they reserve, but do not attend, and then put their membership on hold. This would restrict them from being able to attend. Please give us a call if you have any additional questions. Thanks! Team RhinoFit

Liv
Director of CrossFit TIG in USA

Great for the price.

Kommentare: It does all of the main functions I need it to do. I wish the app was more user friendly. My gym members complain about signing into class beforehand because the app is hard to navigate and it is really hard to use the calendar.

It keeps all the members information organized. I like the automated emails when bills are overdue or when members have not come to class. It is easy to add products to sell and change the memberships around.

The app is not user friendly. You have to sign in every time, the buttons are hard to push because they are so tiny. The email does not have spell check, there is a lot of room for error when sending out mass emails.

Antwort von RhinoFit

Hello Liv, Thank you for your feedback! We are looking to upgrade our app very soon! We will keep you informed once the upgrade is released. Thanks, Team RhinoFit

Brian

Feedback your request

Kommentare: I would like to see more sure friend help section. Other then that i have no other comments are this time.

Its easy to use and not over load with options that we don't use.

The app is lacking several features for our athletes to add addition workout information.

Antwort von RhinoFit

Hi Brian, Thank you for your feedback and continued support! We are please to let you know, by early January, we are adding a searchable, smart Wiki Helpdesk! We are excited and have been working hard to perfect it. It is designed to have help topics, tutorials, videos, etc. for not only you as the Gym Owner, but for Staff and Members as well. In addition, we are working on completing our Universal tracking system that will allow more customized workout tracking templates. Currently, the athletes can track their workout results with the WOD (Workout of The Day) system. Once they attend a class, they click "Track WOD" from the Student Website or the Mobile App and they can type in their progress for you to see in your RhinoFit. Let me know if there are any other questions you have. (866)858-0304 customerservice@rhinofit.ca Thanks! Elizabeth Toon Team RhinoFit

Eric
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Pleased but needs some work

Kommentare: Over all I am pleased with the software. It does what I need it to do for the most part. For the money I would say I am happy with what it does and what it allows me to do. However, there are some quirky things that kind of get under my skin a little. The wod view changed. Now I have to type in 2016 to view the wods I last used. I often have to review the week previous to program. Its doable, but just a hassle to not be able to view them by last used without searching. When creating a WOD the cursor sometimes bounces around especially when I use the back space to correct an error. Sometimes it will move the whole line up a line and cause me to type over what I just typed. Just a nuisance more than anything. There are some reports that I have a hard time understanding why they are not there. If I want to search people by start date, there is no report for that. I have to find another report that gives me an idea when they started, like payment history. That pulls up a bunch of other people I dont need to see. I have always been given a work around that works when I asked for help. That's all good, but the software needs some adjustments. As as a future enhancement, it would be great if the software allowed you to track spending and put it in different categories.

Antwort von RhinoFit

Hi Eric! Thank you for your feedback and support! I see what you are saying about the WODs dates. I will get this cleaned up for you and do some testing today. I will get back to you with an update. For the report for Start Date, that would be the "New Memberships" report and you can put the time frame as far back as you like and then sort by Start date. I will add the suggestion to add an area that can track spending. We are dedicated to continuous improvement, so thank you for your feedback. Let me know if you have an questions or concerns! (866)858-0304 customerservice@rhinofit.ca Thanks! Elizabeth Toon Team RhinoFit

Brandon
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Worst software and customer service EVER

Kommentare: We did a free trial with Rhinofit after buying a new gym. The software was VERY basic and the on-boarding process was terribly run. We were going to have to manually add all clients and biking information because we were told the keys could not imported. We decided to move away from this software and Rhinofit refused to refund our monthly dues and also charge us a termination fee upon exiting . The staff was very rude and did not seem interested in improving the software. They were more concerned about the building software on the back end because it is owned by a credit card processing company! I would never recommend this company to anyone

No features we really liked. Very poor software

Lots of broken links, poor functionality, financial reports were terrible

Antwort von RhinoFit

Hello Brandon, We regret that you had such a bad experience with your RhinoFit back in 2016. Our records show that the account was signed up for and a contract signed that included an early deconversion fee for your merchant account. Unfortunately, the contract was not with RhinoFit and we did not collect the fee that was charged. Since your experience, we have made many upgrades and have a lot more intuitive features. We would like to provide you with one free month of the software to see the new features and look. Let us know if you would like to use our offer. Give us a call anytime! 1-866-858-0304. We always pick the phone up Monday through Friday from 8:30 to 5:00 pm. Thanks! Team RhinoFit

Commercial Gym Owner in USA

Door Access Control Troubleshooting

Kommentare: Overall Happy!

As with all technology you sometimes run into issues. We are a 24/7 access Gym so our door access control is extremely important. We recently had a few problems but with the support of [sensitive content hidden] we resolved the issues. Great all around system!

No weekend phone customer service for a company the provides 24/7 door access control systems.

Israel
Fetch Surf Training Center in Indonesien

Good

Kommentare: Rhinofit is good, we like it very helpful but somehow there is always something that we don't understand or something that wasn't like what we wanted. But the good thing is, we always contact the customer service and they are pretty helpful to solve the problem.

Can access anything we need, the software has the records.

Is not that easy to understand for any other needed. like, let say we would like to set up a signature or email header on the system. But is kinda hassle where we have to contact the customer service.

Antwort von RhinoFit

Hello Israel, Thank you for your feedback! DId you know from any page you can click on the Knowleddge Base on the menu and it will show you instructions pertaining to that page? We are pleased to hear that RhinoFit is suiting your needs. Like always, please do not hesitate to call, we are always here to pick up the phone! Thanks! Team RhinoFit

Tyler

Retrofit Athletics True Review

Kommentare: I like the overall experience. Rhinofit staff has really helped with tech support when I have called with questions so that is much appreciated. I just think there are some small technical aspects that could be adjusted to make this software a rockstar in the fitness industry.

I like that the software keeps tracking simple. I do think it would be nice to customize the website integrations better along with adding better membership plans via Training vs Memberships.

The APP. That is the biggest complaint is the use of the app makes it very difficult for our members and trainers. Load times take far to long to make it a useful tool to get incoming members and change schedules.

Christine
Owner of Affiliate gym in USA
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Software Good But Needs Upgrades

Kommentare: The main benefit of RhinoFit is making it a simple process to link a member's payment profile with another. THis way, we don't have to enter the information twice.

From an owner standpoint, I like the reporting and the scheduling of classes.

I don't like that there is no direct link to my phone from the RhinoFit Calendar to my google calendar. We live by our phones so this is a MUST HAVE feature. Second, there needs to be a NEW MEMBER link. RXGym had this feature and helped capture any potential members information or to sign up for a class. It is time consuming to have myself or one of my staff go in and have to go add a person right before class time. These two features are VERY important to my business so if these cannot be acheived soon i maybe shopping around

Antwort von RhinoFit

Hello Christine, Thank you for your feedback! We are looking into integrating the RhinoFit Calendar to Google and iPhone Calendars in the future. For your 2nd requirement, good news! RhinoFit already has iframe integrations that prospective members can sign up from your Calendar, Membership Store, and Prospect Widget. You can find these on the Integrations menu selection. Thanks! Team RhinoFit

Gabe
Founder in USA

G20 Fitness

Kommentare: Most client interactions can be done through Rhino. Integration with Mailchimp is a big one

Value for money paid is great. The cost per transaction is very competitive. Member management and customer relationship management is seamless

Customer service may need some additional training to fully solve issues

Antwort von RhinoFit

Thanks for your great review of RhinoFit Gabe! We're happy you've seen the great value RhinoFit offers along with the many benefits the software includes.

Dean
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Review for RHino

Kommentare: over all its good. Most of the time when I need help there is someone to answer customer service

I dont have to bill collect anymore..i can just set people up on auto pay

its not easy to tell who has paid me. I have to log in to my credit card account and merchant account and it doesnt always have my clients name on it who paid.

Antwort von RhinoFit

Hello Dean, Thank you for your feedback! We can assist you with some different reports that would be helpful to view your payments in RhinoFit. Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns! Thanks! Team RhinoFIt