Über Sitechecker.pro

Erhalte kostenlose SEO-Berichte aus mehr als 100 Parametern mit detaillierten Website-Audits, um Fehler zu finden und den SEO-Score zu steigern.

Erfahre mehr über Sitechecker.pro

I like Good customer service , I prefer work with google.

Many of the concepts were beyond my limited knowledge of SEO.

Bewertungen zu Sitechecker.pro

Sitechecker.pro hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 342 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Sitechecker.pro bereits verwendet?

Dave
Dave
Owner and Writer in USA
Internet, Selbstständig

Excellent SEO Tool for Rank Tracking, Research & Competitive Analysis

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Sitechecker has helped me up my SEO game, drive more traffic to my site, and get a better understanding of the type of content my audience is looking for. They allow you to add a ton of keywords/phrases. This is really helpful to both check search volume and keep track of your rankings. Their site auditing features give a detailed breakdown of potential improvements, and there are help videos that correspond to each one. They explain exactly how to make changes based on the recommendations. The connections with Google Search Console & Google Analytics are seamless, and then they integrate that data with their own ranking data to provide super helpful reports. The graphs & charts are a great bonus.

The only thing I would recommend they improve is sometimes the columns in their reporting tables do a layout shift when I hover over them. This happens when adding/removing columns or performing a keyword search filter. But it's a small UX thing that isn't a big deal. The pages are sometimes a tad slow when loading, but it doesn't negatively impact my workflow.

Andrew
Owner in Australien
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Sitechecker for Fyde.org

Kommentare: Sitechecker proves to be an invaluable companion for anyone navigating the intricate realm of website design and optimization. This online tool encapsulates the essence of user-friendly functionality and practicality, catering to both seasoned web developers and novices alike.
The interface is a testament to simplicity without compromising on depth. Navigating through Sitechecker feels like a breeze, with intuitive features that guide users seamlessly through the process of testing and enhancing their websites. The tool's efficiency lies not only in its ease of use but in its comprehensive approach to website analysis.
One of Sitechecker's standout features is its meticulous website testing capabilities. From SEO audit to page speed analysis, it meticulously dissects every aspect of a website's performance. This thorough examination enables users to identify areas of improvement, empowering them to enhance the overall user experience and boost their site's visibility on search engines.
What truly sets Sitechecker apart is its commitment to demystifying the complexities of web optimization. The tool doesn't bombard users with technical jargon but presents insights in a clear and understandable manner. This aligns seamlessly with the user profile's preference for clarity over business jargon.
In conclusion, Sitechecker emerges as an indispensable ally for those embarking on the journey of web design and optimization. Its user-friendly interface, coupled with its insightful analysis, positions it as a must-have tool in the arsenal of anyone looking to elevate their website's performance. I appreciate the simplicity and functionality that Sitechecker brings to the intricate field of web design

A minimum of clutter, no ads, no promotions, simple to login and get started.

That I have to wait for a few days between scans, but that's understandable as it is a free trial.

letzten Monat

Thank you for such a detailed review!

Nirav
Manager in Indien
Automotive, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

A User-Friendly SEO Tool for Small Businesses

Kommentare: Sitechecker's comprehensive site analysis tools can help users identify and address a variety of SEO issues, from technical issues to on-page optimization, and its keyword research and backlink analysis tools can help users develop effective SEO strategies.

1. Sitechecker offers a range of site analysis tools, including keyword research, site audits, backlink analysis, and competitor analysis, making it a comprehensive SEO tool.2. Sitechecker's interface is easy to navigate and user-friendly, even for users who may not have extensive SEO experience.

1. Sitechecker's keyword tracking feature is somewhat limited compared to some other SEO tools.2. SEO audit is not up to the mark.

letztes Jahr

Nirav, thank you for the feedback!

Nishitha
Co-Founder in Indien
Verlagswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best One Stop SEO Tool for every website owner!

Kommentare: We worked on this tool for more than a year, it's a daily go tool to clear and keep our site clean from basic and advanced technical SEO. Which helped our website to rank well.

Very detailed metrics. User experience and the UI is great. For every issue, there is a clear description of the issue and also there is a help on how to resolve that issue. On-page SEO metrics are great as it covers all aspects to rank a page.

Pricing could be a bit affordable, we found it's a bit costly.

Alan
SEO in UK
Computerspiele, Selbstständig

Solo SEO's thoughts

Kommentare: I know exactly what I'm using this for an it's to find quick fixes for the site which I want to know immediately. The rank tracker and on-page tools are fantastic though I do hope even more analysis upon the pages can be added.

The on-page extension via chrome which executes a on page analysis is a time saver and allows me to audit competing sites.

The backlink tool is manual. I would love this to be automatic.

Antwort von Boosta

Thank you for the feedback, Alan!

Allain
Project Manager in Frankreich
Medienproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great tool, easy to use for Marketing BU

Kommentare: Sitechecker.pro is an easy way to monitor your website and performance. On the marketing point of view, it is an advantage to convince and lead your IT team to a quick resolution.

Very easy to use. Clear information. Useful advices to target resolution.

Site issues are not always so important, critical. Which leads to busy alerts homescreen.

Principal in UK
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Useful on a regular basis

Kommentare: Good - I've tried several competitors and chose Sitechecker.pro for longer term use.

Easy to use and to understand the reports. Fair pricing.

Initial trial quite limited, but there are no long tie ins so okay.

Andrei
Account Manager in UK
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

SEO management

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall is a great SEO management app for for every websites. It has a lot of great features that helped me get more organic traffic.

Sitechecker.pro is every webmaster need to use tool. I was stunned by how many things in terms of SEO I have missed after the first report. One of the best tool I consider like at Sitechecker.pro is the Backlink Tracker, building backlinks for the website is not the easiest thing or manage and follow them.

A con for Sitechecker.pro I consider is the price, but not a deal breaker. Is not the cheapest SEO management tool but offers quality and quantity for it.

letzten Monat

Thank you for a feedback!

Nguyen
Marketing in Vietnam
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

good support for my SEO tasks

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

There are many tools, which help scan and resolve issues on my website

The cost is relatively high compared to the average income in my country

Vladyslav
Vladyslav
WEB Manager SEO in Ukraine
Medienproduktion, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great helper to get a quick site SEO audition

Kommentare: Strong A+ overall experience and nothing cons yet

Great helper for SEO/WEBMaster/WEBManager It allows you to quickly check the site for errors/inconsistencies with Google's recommendations and find missed points or changes after updating the site.

Nothing at the moment — I've gotten everything I've expected.

Yash
SEO Executive in Indien
Bekleidung & Mode, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Best website to track your SEO

Kommentare: It was ana amazing experience.

The features are something that I like the most for this tool.

Something I disked is ability to integrate Google Search Console and Google Analytics.

Antwort von Boosta

Yash, it is our pleasure to hear your valuable feedback.

Marg
President in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Sitechecker.pro has helped our flower girl dress company, Pegeen.com, regain our target key words

Sitechecker.pro is part of our daily routine, before posting, before coffee. Morning discussions center around "what can we do next"? The opportunities section present a clear cut path as to fundamental changes as well as create possibilities. It's the area we go to first.

I wish, since you already monitor our site, you were able to monitor and alert via text if website goes down. It would be helpful and eliminate the need for our other competing software we have to use.

Antwort von Boosta

Thank you for detailed review, Marg! Note that Sitechecker checks every 5 minutes your home page for availability and if website will down you'll get an alert to email.

Natalia
SEO in Ukraine
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

All-in-one SEO tool for daily tasks

Kommentare: I have been using Sitechecker.pro for more than three years, and I consider it an exceptional all-in-one SEO tool suitable for both SEO pros and beginners. The most valuable features are intuitive interface, daily reports and detailed on-page analysis with site audit included. It's a must if you have lot of sites to monitor daily. It allows you to control their technical parameters, traffic, keyword rankings, backlinks, etc.

- It's easy to use dashboard with all needed information including site audit results, traffic metrics and keyword positions. - On-page report for each URL - Comprehensive site audit with more than 50 SEO parameters, "how to fix" guides included - Backlink tracker with most useful links status parameters: on page, index, dofollow - Integration with Google Search Сonsole and Google Analytics

- Prices a little bit higher than competitors have - Inconvenient .xls format for bulk import to backlink tracker tool

Rick
Owner in Niederlande
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing tool for the best price and a good service

Kommentare: Amazing!

It is very easy to use and I like the features

There is nothing what i do not like, so a number 10 for this tool

Antwort von Boosta

Thank you for a feedback and being our customer for more than 2 years, Rick!

Gregory
Digital Marketing Manager in Südafrika
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great buy and definitely helps with daily tasks and reports

Kommentare: Overall I love using site checker especially to find all the issues and techincal fixes needed to rank my site on Google

ease of use, ranking reports made easy and the amount of techincal issues that can be picked up and fixed. also tells you how to fix them which is good

better keyword research tools and competitive analysis would help

Kyle
Web Developer in USA
Internet, Selbstständig

Great features for the price

Kommentare: Sitechecker has allowed me piece of mind knowing I have all these great tools at my disposal without the usual high cost that goes along.

I have used competing products but was looking for something that was more economical with the same range of features - Sitechecker fit that bill perfectly.

The great thing about Sitechecker is they actively ask for new feature ideas, allow users to vote and implement those that get the most votes. So, nothing I don't like, because they really listen to users to try and provide the best product for everyone.

Thank you, Kyle!

Lucas
Company Director in Schweiz
Rundfunkmedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent value for money

Kommentare: Overall great and really good value for money.

I love the fact that this will flag anything wrong with your website every day, so you can rest assured there isn't something hurting performance or even causing poor user experience without you knowing about it for ages.

The lack of capacity to analyze backlinks is, I think, a bit of an Achilles heal for this software.

letztes Jahr

Lucas, thank you for the review! It was great to get a five-star review from a valued customer like you.

Jervaiz
Owner in Australien
Möbel, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Overall I think Sitechecker is so impressive, it literally monitors everything! It has educated me on so much about SEO and Website technical issues, some I didn't even know existed. I worked through all the listed issues (that I understood and within my limited capability) my site had one by one. There's no doubt Sitechecker is beneficial to any type of site.

I love how detailed the site audits are listing every single issue page by page in various lists. Incredibly detailed.

I think the 'why and how to fix' needs to be less technical and simplified for those of us with no IT and Web development skills. 'How to fix' could use clearer simpler solutions.

Rakesh
SEO Expert in Indien
Pharmazeutika, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Best SEO Audit Tool to for Website

The sitechecker tool is a very advanced tool that provides an in-depth audit report that includes every critical issue of websites and suggests a helpful solution for every error.

Integrating this tool into our website would be great and helpful.

letztes Jahr

Rakesh, thank you for the feedback!

Erik
Marketing PM in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Sitechecker.pro

Kommentare: an ok experience I may switch back over to Ahrefs after a month or two of attempting to utilize sitechecker

Ease of dashboard use and navigation between tasks

For the price, it should provide more information about competitors and more specific details about channels

Antwort von Boosta

Erik, thank you for the review!

Nayan
PPC Manager in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Use SiteChecker. pro to nail Digital Marketing

Its accuracy feature I like the most. It gives deeper information about the website authority and backlink profile. It gives full audit of any website along with the improvement score. We also use the SEM feature for depth analysis. Recommended to all marketers.

Not as such. Everything is as per our needs.

Antwort von Boosta

Nayan, thank you for using Sitechecker to boost your SEO!

Alexander
Alexander
CEO in Ukraine
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I'm very happy customer

I have been using Sitechecker for a few months now. Its perfect in every way, easy to use and the price is exceptional value. Long story short I canceled my Ahrefs subscription.

I would like to have more detailed keyword reports.

vor 10 Monaten

Alexander, thank you for taking the time to leave your comments behind for us.

Viktoriia
CEO in Ukraine
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

My daily website health monitor

Kommentare: Even if you are not an SEO specialist sitechecker gives you clear understanding what's going on with your website and you can discuss this with the team planning the improvements.

Easy to use, daily email notifications with the most important stats

Not sure, probably SEO specialists can add more here.

Aman
Sr. SEO Executive in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Pro of SEO The Sitechecker.pro

Kommentare: With my personal experience I can say that It's a very good tool for SEO's.

1. website audit 2. SEO Issues checkup 3. website monitoring 4. Keywords Ranking Tracker 5. Backlink checker 6. competitors analysis 7. Easy to use 8. Simple Dashboard

Light color used in the report in the charts.

Pamela
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Can't get customer service to respond

Kommentare: Negative I need to cancel. Despite paying for an upgrade I'm still on the free plan for services. No way to contact customer service besides the chat that no one answers.

Don't know, since purchased an upgrade the features are not showing up on my dashboard.

No one responds to my chat requests. FOUR TIMES!

vor 5 Monaten

Hi, Pamela! I can't find your requests. Please, drop me an email to ivan.palii@boosta.co. I will help you.