Über Salon Booking System

Salon Boking ist eine Wordpress-Plugin, das ein vollständiges und einfach zu bedienendes Terminbuchungssystem für Friseurläden und Friseur erstellt

Erfahre mehr über Salon Booking System

The appointment scheduling is simple and easy to use. Its very customisable so you can setup SMS and email reminders which helps prevent clients not attending appointments.

The system charged me twice but I bought just one licence.

Bewertungen zu Salon Booking System

4,0

Salon Booking System hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 81 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Salon Booking System bereits verwendet?

Quang Luan
manager in Deutschland
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Sehr gute App

Einfach zu benutzen. Man kann es einfach einrichten.

es wäre besser, wenn ein Funktion wie die Arbeit Zeit in einen Tag flexibeler als jetzt (nur 2).

Matteo
Matteo
Webmaster in Italien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great plugin

Kommentare: After COVID19 we need to shedule and limit the access into our structure.
Thanks to the plugin we have solved all the users' waiting problems, guaranteeing them distance and safety

I like the versatility and ease of use and setting

it can be improved in the back office interface especially when using the multi-shop add-on

Antwort von Salon Booking System

Thank you, we hope to improve the back-end for multishop as soon possible.

Yasmina
Web & Graphic Designer in Belgien
Design, Selbstständig

Exactly what my customer needed

It is easy to customize and easy to use. And the big plus is the app. My client was very happy to learn that she will be able to manage her bookings from wherever.

I won't say they were things I didn't like.

Thanks for your review

Claus
CEO in Dänemark

Easy to use

4,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Very nice and easy to use. You do not need to be a computer expert to use Salon Booking.

Easy to use an cover a lot of nice functions.

I miss some small features. I would like to have that my customers could online book until 5 minutes before start.

Frans
Owner in Niederlande
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Salon Booking support needs to listen to the customers

Kommentare: Overal it works but we need to tweak the usage and keep an eye on updates to be sure everything is still working. So the software isn't working like expected. Same count's for the way e-mail forms are setup. It's very basically and not able to customise the look of the mails to company designs.

When we started using the software it looks handy, but in real there is a lot of trial and error when new features are developed. I think this shouldn't belong on life software usage, but for instance on a user group that like to test beta software.

I don't like the way errors and problems are handled, most of the time SB is telling me that other plugin are causing the issues. But it's not honest to say that you need to use a Wordpress website without general plugins that solves security issues and protect your website for hackers. I'm now waiting for over a year to solve issues with the mobile app, so employees can make bookings with the mobile app. Besides that i don't like the settings for timeblocks, e.g., when set to one hour, customers are only able to make appointment at e.g., 9.00 or 10.00 AM instead of the starting time 8.30 AM so only on whole hours. Thats a bit stupid in my opinion.

Antwort von Salon Booking System

Hi, thank you very much for the time you spent for submit your experience with our software. Your considerations are very valuable to us as we can use them for our software improvements. Just to share with the readers of your review we want to add some more information. Salon Booking System is a WordPress plugin and not a stand-alone software so the chance to see some conflicts with other plugins is ( unfortunately ) in the nature of WordPress environment. WordPress has countless plugins and guarantee a total compatibility with all of them it's impossible for every kind of plugin authors. Many times you need to choose your priority. We strive to limit the number of this kind of cases but we cannot succeed 100%. In your case we provided all the support possible, answering to all your requests up some days ago and in many cases you confirmed that some of the issues you reported were fixed or simply doesn't exist. Anyway I repeat, we need this kind of feedback, positive or negati

Jason
Owner in UK
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

One of the best booking systems on the market!

Kommentare: Customer service has a always super helpful and will get most things fixed in a day or 2. They give you so many features as standard in the free version but as stated before, just allowing one payment option like PayPal would be a game changer! I would highly recommend this software to anyone who needs a scheduling app that is very intuitive to use with options to suite almost every need.

This system allows my students to manage bookings online. They can manage and track how many bookings they’ve had before and can reschedule whenever they may need to. The automated system allows them to receive emails with booking reminders and their bookings sync with my google calendar which helps keep me organised. I leave a rest period per booking of 30 minutes to enable me to drive from house to house. This system enables you to this plus so much more! The customer service team is second to none! Whenever I’ve had a problem in the past they have been super quick in assisting me and on occasion have sent a beta version with the fix in order to test it.

I would like there to be at least 1 payment option on the free version. PayPal has a very simple gateway and is standard everywhere now on all plugins that are free. I know the program is already feature rich but this would help it top the market! Then a paid version could allow more specialised payment options like strip.

Miguel
Ceo in Spanien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

A lot of issues

Kommentare: I dident like the software. A lot of issues, its better to use a Saas and pay more but with any problem.

Its very cheap, and its very easy to implement in wordpress.

Its very inestable, and I lose all the data in 3 times.

Tierarzt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Salon Booking Plug-in used for a Pet Shop (WooCommerce online Store )

Kommentare: I used the salon booking plugin to create a new option for clients to schedule a grooming session for their pets, is so easy to install while using WooCommerce and to configure to make it work inside any page. It needs some configurations (hours, days available, responsible) but overall a great tool to use.

I like that is so easy to start using it, (plugin for WooCommerce) and to configure, you can change the style of the calendar and the services provided to the client. It works really fast and has some amazing integrations (emails notifications and SMS)

To change or customize the email template that the tool sends to customers I needed to code some text and go into the PHP file. not easy if you don't know that part. should be easier. Also connecting it to Google Calendar requires some extra steps but in the end, works perfectly.

Terje
Web Consulting in Norwegen
Informationsdienst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Works out of the box

Kommentare: Overall am very happy. Fast support and a solid product that does not break my site. Thats why I renew my license every year,

Easy to setup and admin. Logic display for the customer.

Could have been more front-end layout template options.

Magne
"Potato" (Litlebit of everything) in Norwegen
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

10 out of 10

This is a WP extension that is very easy to set up, and has many very good settings. Highly recommended!

The only thing I could think of that would be better is time slots where you can put more than one customer at the same time and that this is taken into account during the setup for how many customers you can take at the same time

Manfred
Lead Developer in Deutschland
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Scheduling plugin, not just for Salons.

Kommentare: Salon booking is a powerful solution with lots of options to customize the process to what you need.

When I researched scheduling plugins salon booking was the only solution I found that would allow us to drill down from what a customer wanted and match someone to book a meeting.

While all the options are amazing sometimes it's difficult to configure the solution you are looking for as some of the logic seems backwards. Maybe this has been fixed or bettered in the past years but that's the experience I had when we started using salon booking.

Riccardo
titolare in Italien

negativa

la compatibilità con il sito è il motivo per cui ho scelto questo prodotto

l'usufruibilità è pessima in considerazione del fatto che vengo e venivo da un utilizzo assiduo di calendar di google

sinead
manager in Irland

very slow

that is was easy to use. and demo made it look fast

iv updated it and still really slow can you help ?

Tomi
System Administrator in Finnland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent software to manage bookings, daily work schedule and payments.

Kommentare: A daily work list for staff.

We needed an all around solution to new salon. This was the only one which offered all the things we needed. Simple for customer, even easier for assistants and staff. No hassle on setup or with Google calendar sync. Minimal effort on Admin side, staff can use it themselves. Excellent customer support, friendly and helpful. We also did get custom fix for out needs.

Lulan
Owner in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

App is important

Kommentare: the layout can be more simple and easy to use

the free generation has a lot of features

each staff has an app to check and use it

Belkis
owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great product, easy to use and effective!

The features I like most about this product is the ease of use for what my needs are. I created the site myself and am very happy with Salon Booking system.

I have no complaints. The plugin works perfectly for what I need and was very simple to implement on my website.

Joerg
Administrator in Schweiz
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It's easy to use and for our business the best! Now Discount are included, that's great.

Easy to use, SMS functionality, Discount functionality included. Frontend easy to use. Great support.

Frontend Font a litle to big or not easy to control. SMS registration works not so good sometime. Not posible to set discount in backend for clients. Not posible to make mailings for selected clients.

Bilal
Developer in Pakistan
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good Booking system for barbers

Kommentare: its helping our customers in their
busniness and complaints are very low which is very good

Easy to implement and easy to understand ui

mobile ui/ux need to improve sms notification need to add for asian countries.

Thanks for the review.

Entrepreneur in Niederlande
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Beautiful plugin that really works!

Kommentare: Good!

The extensive functionalities. In addition, extension with Mollie and several shops. Furthermore, expanding with extra fields works well. The code structure is clear and logical. We can also easily add customization ourselves based on customer requirements.

Expanding with extra fields changed during an update of the plugin. First via functions.php code, now via back-end. That caused confusion.

Samuel
Director in Singapur
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great stuff, easy to setup, no problems thus far

Great UI, easy setup system. From installation till the design of the user interface, there were adequate tools developed to meet ALL my needs.

Christopher
Web Developer in UK
Verlagswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to setup, does what we need it to do

Kommentare: It was a stress free process, and once up and running I have only heard from the client once about adding a holiday slot for herself, so maybe that could be a little easier to do.

I liked how easy it was to create appointment slots, and manage staff in a simple way.

When adding appointment types it would be good to have a duplicate button or variations. Like Haircut & Blowdry - Short Hair / Long Hair with different prices & appointment lengths.

Thanks for the review.

Guillaume
Praticien médecine chinoise in Frankreich
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

Good idea, Bad software

Kommentare: The website modul IS ok but almost useless without the mobile app.
The mobile app would be realy usefull if it was not that slaw to use. I wast almost 1h/day.
The idea IS realy good, but the dev of the user app IS to poor.

A lot of choice for custom use. Does the work.

The software IS realy hard top use, to much option, not userfriendly, Bad french translation.

Rip
Rip
Entrepreneur in Kanada

I am new to using a Plugin, but this was so easy... and did what it said it could. Wonderful!

Kommentare: Helps me immensely to operate my business.

Installed - no problem, Settings - well worded (do watch a couple of their Help videos for a couple of options to be properly set), Customization - quite flexible, Layout - excellent structure and sequence.

Want user defined fields for customer data.

Franky
CEO in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Recording studio booking management

Ease of use, great UI. Nice email notifications.

Not able to define minimum number of hours for each booking.

Philipp
Tattoo artist in Deutschland
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best booking schedule plugin for WordPress

I like the design, that easy use of the plugin and the backend for the adminrole.

Can’t connect all client data to mailchimp acc.