Über Salon Booking

Salon Boking ist eine Wordpress-Plugin, das ein vollständiges und einfach zu bedienendes Terminbuchungssystem für Friseurläden und Friseur erstellt

Erfahre mehr über Salon Booking

The new UI in last update on daily calendar view. Does not support mobile application for end users.

Bewertungen zu Salon Booking

4,0

Salon Booking hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 63 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Salon Booking bereits verwendet?

Matteo
Matteo
Webmaster in Italien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great plugin

Kommentare: After COVID19 we need to shedule and limit the access into our structure.
Thanks to the plugin we have solved all the users' waiting problems, guaranteeing them distance and safety

I like the versatility and ease of use and setting

it can be improved in the back office interface especially when using the multi-shop add-on

Antwort von Salon Booking

Thank you, we hope to improve the back-end for multishop as soon possible.

Yasmina
Web & Graphic Designer in Belgien
Design, Selbstständig

Exactly what my customer needed

It is easy to customize and easy to use. And the big plus is the app. My client was very happy to learn that she will be able to manage her bookings from wherever.

I won't say they were things I didn't like.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Bookly und Amelia

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Salon Booking: To have a third option and I wasn't disappointed. The app sold it for me :)

Thanks for your review

Magne
Web in Norwegen

Easy to set up and use

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Great customer support!

Its very easy to do changses, add new offers and remove outgoing offers. We have used Salon Booking for one year now, and we are very satisfied.

I could like the part of emlpoies to be more like "Planday" For more easy to conecct Salon Booking to our salary payment system

Frans
Owner in Niederlande
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Salon Booking support needs to listen to the customers

Kommentare: Overal it works but we need to tweak the usage and keep an eye on updates to be sure everything is still working. So the software isn't working like expected. Same count's for the way e-mail forms are setup. It's very basically and not able to customise the look of the mails to company designs.

When we started using the software it looks handy, but in real there is a lot of trial and error when new features are developed. I think this shouldn't belong on life software usage, but for instance on a user group that like to test beta software.

I don't like the way errors and problems are handled, most of the time SB is telling me that other plugin are causing the issues. But it's not honest to say that you need to use a Wordpress website without general plugins that solves security issues and protect your website for hackers. I'm now waiting for over a year to solve issues with the mobile app, so employees can make bookings with the mobile app. Besides that i don't like the settings for timeblocks, e.g., when set to one hour, customers are only able to make appointment at e.g., 9.00 or 10.00 AM instead of the starting time 8.30 AM so only on whole hours. Thats a bit stupid in my opinion.

letztes Jahr

Hi, thank you very much for the time you spent for submit your experience with our software. Your considerations are very valuable to us as we can use them for our software improvements. Just to share with the readers of your review we want to add some more information. Salon Booking System is a WordPress plugin and not a stand-alone software so the chance to see some conflicts with other plugins is ( unfortunately ) in the nature of WordPress environment. WordPress has countless plugins and guarantee a total compatibility with all of them it's impossible for every kind of plugin authors. Many times you need to choose your priority. We strive to limit the number of this kind of cases but we cannot succeed 100%. In your case we provided all the support possible, answering to all your requests up some days ago and in many cases you confirmed that some of the issues you reported were fixed or simply doesn't exist. Anyway I repeat, we need this kind of feedback, positive or negati

Naomi
General Manager in USA
Kosmetik, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good Software

Kommentare: Our overall experience has actually been pretty great!

Any software that makes it easy for my team to transition as far as user options is a great software for me. They are very very reasonably priced and have so many plugin options to choose from.

Anytime we feel that there may be a need for something to improve they make so many improvements monthly that I think everything gets covered. The booking reports may be a little difficult to read at first but after using it, it is easier to understand once practiced enough.

Miguel
Ceo in Spanien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

A lot of issues

Kommentare: I dident like the software. A lot of issues, its better to use a Saas and pay more but with any problem.

Its very cheap, and its very easy to implement in wordpress.

Its very inestable, and I lose all the data in 3 times.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Booksy

Warum Salon Booking gewählt wurde: They dont have any problem or issue in their software.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Booksy

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Salon Booking: I dont

Jason
Owner in UK
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

One of the best booking systems on the market!

Kommentare: Customer service has a always super helpful and will get most things fixed in a day or 2. They give you so many features as standard in the free version but as stated before, just allowing one payment option like PayPal would be a game changer! I would highly recommend this software to anyone who needs a scheduling app that is very intuitive to use with options to suite almost every need.

This system allows my students to manage bookings online. They can manage and track how many bookings they’ve had before and can reschedule whenever they may need to. The automated system allows them to receive emails with booking reminders and their bookings sync with my google calendar which helps keep me organised. I leave a rest period per booking of 30 minutes to enable me to drive from house to house. This system enables you to this plus so much more! The customer service team is second to none! Whenever I’ve had a problem in the past they have been super quick in assisting me and on occasion have sent a beta version with the fix in order to test it.

I would like there to be at least 1 payment option on the free version. PayPal has a very simple gateway and is standard everywhere now on all plugins that are free. I know the program is already feature rich but this would help it top the market! Then a paid version could allow more specialised payment options like strip.

Erna
Chair in UK
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Booking system for more than just hairdressers

Kommentare: Very helpful support and it basically does what we want for booking tennis slots on our courts. I am not that technical and for me to be able to change services, add services and things like that is great.

It is fairly easy to use as administrator and we have young and old using it with not too many issues. User friendly therefore. And Quick.

I would like to see less text in the confirmation upon booking. And it syncs with Google supposedly both ways but that doesn't somehow work for us. Also Google shows up a lot of text when hoovering over it so it is confusing to see where the availability is if there are 3 or more bookings in a day.

Antwort von Salon Booking

Thanks for the review! If you are having trouble synchronizing with Calendar write an email to support@salonbookingsystem.com

E-commere Store Developer in Guatemala
Tierarzt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Salon Booking Plug-in used for a Pet Shop (WooCommerce online Store )

Kommentare: I used the salon booking plugin to create a new option for clients to schedule a grooming session for their pets, is so easy to install while using WooCommerce and to configure to make it work inside any page. It needs some configurations (hours, days available, responsible) but overall a great tool to use.

I like that is so easy to start using it, (plugin for WooCommerce) and to configure, you can change the style of the calendar and the services provided to the client. It works really fast and has some amazing integrations (emails notifications and SMS)

To change or customize the email template that the tool sends to customers I needed to code some text and go into the PHP file. not easy if you don't know that part. should be easier. Also connecting it to Google Calendar requires some extra steps but in the end, works perfectly.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Calendly, Acuity Scheduling und Google Calendar

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Salon Booking: As it connects

Caterina
Imprenditore in San Marino
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Software Unico.!

Kommentare: Eccezionale. L'assistenza è iper reattiva. Se possono ti aiutano sempre.. ed anche velocemente. Ho provato diverse soluzioni che esistono ma è il migliore.

Il plugin ha una versatilità di personalizzazione eccezionale. Sono previsti veramente tanti casi di utilizzo. La versione free offre la possibilità di utilizzarlo quasi a pieno in modo da comprendere bene se è il tuo software giusto.

Non c'è la possibilità di avere un applicativo di background fuori da WP.

Josephine
Director in Australien
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent salon booking if you run your own site

Kommentare: Salon booking WordPress plugin allows a client friendly booking experience online, integrates with sms and email reminders etc. It really solves a lot of our problems. You would need to be a bit au fait with WordPress but the support is out there. I was very happy to find it after searching a long time for an acceptable online booking system. After a couple of years I started paying which allows online payment, but this is more to support the developer. Prepaying hair appointments is a bit of a minefield however we can take a deposit only, which has reduced no shows and encourages new clients to call and talk to a person instead. Shift workers like nurses love it. Calendar integration is the only hiccup but we bypass this by receiving copies of messages sent to clients and manually update calendar from there however the mobile app might resolve this for us. Highly recommend for any salon managing their own site.

Easy to install and configure on WordPress. Good support. Free unless you want to accept payments or support the developer. Good integrations - messaging and payments. Frequently updated. Good customer experience.

We don’t use google calendar so interface with real calendar is a bit clunky however this should be resolved with the mobile application.

Antwort von Salon Booking

Hi, thank you for your precious review. We'll try to improve the lack of the plugin as soon as possible.

European Services Enablement Coordinator in UK
Groߟhandel, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Flexible and comprehensive booking solution

Kommentare: this is a somple solution that integrated straight into the website we built. Paretns can choose the subjects that they want to help their children with and are then able to see what slots are available, book them, get an instant confirmation and pay for the lesson in advance by card (there is the option to pay cash on the day). Everything is automated and does not need to be manually assisted. Overall and excellent soltution.

Low cost of entry. To get the booking system up and running and seeing how it will work was simple and we were able to take the leap without worrying about the cost. Has many of the features of expensive system, so you dont feel that you are missing anything. Adding PayPal to take payments from the booking system was easy, although that is a chargable feature. Actually using the solution day-to-day is simple enought.

The solution is clearly geared towards hairdressing, spa treatment business and the like. As we were looking to set up a tutoring buisiness, it felt that there were some compromises to be made. In reailty, we have manage to achieve most of what we were looking for - a lot of the differences were down to terminology. Maybe some templates for different types of business might help. Installation is easy but setting up the rules can be a steep learning curve. Not everything is in the menu that you expect it to be, so as an admin it can be tricky to start. Takes a couple of passes to get a grip on how things work.

Sally
Coach in Deutschland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Excellent - for customers and for running my business

Kommentare: As I said above, it wasn't just that clients loved it, it was that it made it so easy for me to organise my schedule. Every day, my list of appointments appeared on my Google calendar and if I needed to check when a client has last visited, how many appointments they had had, it took just a couple of minutes. Now I am setting up a new business and I never even though about using an alternative booking system.

This is all I needed to know: when I had my massage business (pre-Covid), clients would say that they choose me because it was son easy to book. Or they would just spontaneously complement me on the booking system. It's a very flexible system. For example, I set it up so that I could make more slots available to regular clients (by using categories for my services), and I always had 15mins between clients and I could change this any time I needed to. When it came to applying for corona, I could just download as CSV file to show all the bookings I had had to cancel - this made it so easy.

Nothing comes to mind - I can't think of anything at this time.

letztes Jahr

Thank you very much for your feedback, if you find any kind of possible improvement please report it to us.

Lorenzo
General Manager in Spanien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and very useful plug-in, a revolution for your sales! Best Customer service!

Kommentare: Finally, we are able to fully manage our agenda and our relationship with the customers effectively, even from home or from the mobile phone for example when we are closed. It allows us to increase sales in a very satisfactory way, 24 hours on 24

Saloon Booking is the best plug-in for managing your online bookings. Since we introduced it, we have doubled our sales. Also, the customer service is always very helpful and accurate. Really a huge thank you to Customer support representative for being so helpful and kind. It's amazing! In addition, new releases are always frequent and every time, there are novelties that improve the product.

Yuki
Hairdessing in Australien
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great system

I've been using the free version for about two years. Since we started using it, we have become a hair salon that attracts 100% of its customers from online. Another advantage is that the management screen is available in Japanese. It is very easy to use and has a more unique look than any other online system. I would like to use the professional version in the future to build a reservation system that is easier for customers to use.

Luke
Owner in UK

Does precisely what it advertises and does it well, being adaptable to other industries.

Well priced and adaptable. I am able to use it to run an Escape Room business and it tracks rooms and assistants perfectly, with a very easy to understand back-end.

I would have said the lack of a voucher system was a big downer (and paying for the addon element was not something I had any desire to do), but now that this is included, I struggle to think of any cons. I have been having trouble updating Salon from within Wordpress, having instead to do it manually, which is a hassle. That's about it.

TATIANA HAAS
website developer in Brasilien
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

always improving

It is possible to customize a lot of things according the client needs. Each update improves the system and make the plugin better to use. The support is helpful and always available.

I didn't have any big problem. All small issues I had was solved contacting support.

Guy
CEO in Belgien

Very good app

Kommentare: Very good - support is very reactive

Integration was very easy to setup. Synchronisation with google Agenda and the mobile app are an asset. Good pricing flexibility.

When an upgrade of the app is done, you need to be sure the connexions are not broken, and that all components (mobile and backoffice) are upgraded. Also, the agents (massages etc) accesses need to be enhanced, very tough to convince agents to use the backoffice.

Steve
Director in Spanien

Exactly what we needed

Kommentare: We have implemented a salon booming system for two different shops that operate under one roof - a barber and a beauty salon. We expect to add a hairdresser shortly, and that will now not present an issue - should be seamless.

The features meshed perfectly with our requirements - and, as we needed an extra feature, it turned out this was an add on that was included with our licence. With guidance from their exceptional support we got this working easily.

Some of the features were slightly counterintuitive - but this is more a case of a little bit of knowledge being a dangerous thing... my expectations of how something should work were not correct... once I read the manual (really!) it all made sense.

letztes Jahr

Hi Steve, thank you for your feedback especially the CONS, they'll help us to work on our weakness and give you a better product.

Giannis
Developer in Griechenland

Review

Kommentare: It is a great software.

How easy is for end user to create appointments

Roy
Owner in Japan
, Selbstständig

Getting better and better

Kommentare: Saved me a lot of time developing my own!

- One of a kind- so far nobody but you has come up with this solution - Front-end is user friendly, fast en clean

- After every update, the plugin is disabled and I have to enable it again. - And, in the past, big things (like language strings) were totally changed- without announcing

Tamas
Director in UK
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Does the job just fine, hustle free

Easy to set up and operate, can be customized pretty well, plenty of options available.

Can't offer 2 payment methods to choose, for example pay deposit or pay in full. Can't block 2 practicioners for 1 service, which causing overbooking sometimes.

Bülent
Cyber Sercurity Expert in Türkei
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, Selbstständig

Best Booking Software in market

Kommentare: experience with saloon booking is always good because they are always advancing software according to our needs. (they can be very slow but they always do)

solid, clean and fast interface and multishop feature.

discount system, still waiting for my requests integrated

Tomi
System Administrator in Finnland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent software to manage bookings, daily work schedule and payments.

Kommentare: A daily work list for staff.

We needed an all around solution to new salon. This was the only one which offered all the things we needed. Simple for customer, even easier for assistants and staff. No hassle on setup or with Google calendar sync. Minimal effort on Admin side, staff can use it themselves. Excellent customer support, friendly and helpful. We also did get custom fix for out needs.

DANIEL
Personal Trainer in Schweden
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Happy Personal Trainer

The functionallity suits my needs. Easy to use when set-up is clear. Support is 6 out of 5 stars.

Not so strait forward when configuring, but support is always just an email away.

Antwort von Salon Booking

Thank you for your precious and kind review.