Quickwater System and Support

Bewertet am 26.10.2016
Anna E.
Clerk
Versorgungsunternehmen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I was placed in the job I currently have without the benefit of training from the former clerk. The support I've had from the staff at Quickwater has been invaluable to me. without them I would have been at a total loss. I still depend on them a great deal. They have always been informative, courteous, and professional beyond what any normal staff would be. Without naming names I do want to say the women (and one man) I've learned from and have treated me with patience and kindness along with helping me learn this system. They should all be lauded and commended for a wonderful attitude and terrific work ethic. I could continue to sing their praises, as they all well deserve it. I thank each and everyone of them that have brought me through the rough times I've experienced trying to learn. Great job everyone!!!!!

Vorteile: Once learned it's fairly easy to use. I'm still in the learning curve but am getting much more comfortable.............and fortunately not having to make as many phone calls as before due to the excellent staff that works with me.

Nachteile: While I have no problems with the software, I do wish the user's manual was a little less "techno" for those of us that are rather techno-illiterate.

von TAK Technology an 1.11.2016

Updating our knowledge base to help with support questions in a easier format.

Quik Water Billing Experience

Bewertet am 25.10.2016
Carole B.
Manager/Operator
Versorgungsunternehmen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My company has been using Quick Water for over 10 years. I really appreciate that it has great customer support. We are able to reach an associate personally on a daily basis. We looked at other company's and the prices were much more expensive, which makes it cost prohibitive for small water systems. Their program is simple enough for people like me, who are not computer experts, to navigate! I am a very satisfied customer!

Vorteile: Ease of use

Nachteile: I really do not have any issues

von TAK Technology an 1.11.2016

Thank you for a great review.

The program is easy to use! Overall like using the QW software.

Bewertet am 19.5.2017
Veronica C.
Versorgungsunternehmen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Making my billing job so much easier, and that it is easy to use! You can work remotely.

Vorteile: The billing and payment portion is easy to use. You can email your bills! The membership billing portion!

Nachteile: It needs a meter number look up! My updates are not working at the moment! In a couple of my systems it won't print bills for a couple of customers.

Support Staff is terrific!

Bewertet am 14.9.2018
Pamela B.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I think I will learn to love QuikWater.

Vorteile: The Support Staff! Our customer support rep was terrific. She is very familiar with the capabilites of the software.

Nachteile: The software is not very intuitive. It is difficult to remember all the steps to just run a report.

von TAK Technology an 21.9.2018

Pamela is new to QuikWater- she has just had only a few hours or training. The previous billing clerk used QuikWater for several years. This version of the QuikWater software is our most advanced and does require knowledge of accounting and utility billing. I am sure that with additional training Pamela will as she put it "love QuikWater."

customer support is wonder she helps me whenever i call

Bewertet am 8.5.2017
Jena M.
admin. asst.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: much easier to understand get reports and easier to fix a mistake

Vorteile: how fast customer support gets back with you its much easier to understand then the last program we had quick water lets you fix mistakes you make its much easier to get through pulling up names. billing goes out much easier printing works much faster. if you get stuck just call customer support they get on with you help walk you through anything you need help with. they never make you wait a day or a week. they are always happy and kind on the phone.

Nachteile: i wished this program automatically added the late charges like our old program did. I wished at times it was set up a little different when adding payments and i wish the bank deposit slip i take to the bank was a little bigger to read but over all this program quick water is a wonderful program

User friendly, high quality software for just a fraction of the cost of other water billing programs

Bewertet am 15.9.2010
Diane N.

Kommentare: Based on four years of using QuikWater Billing Software, I highly recommend their products.
I believe QuikWater's business model provides customers like me a high quality utility billing program that is user friendly for a fraction of the cost of other utility billing programs currently offered in the marketplace.

Vorteile: I have used all three programs (Ultra Lite, Rural and Net-5) and have found them easy to install, understand and operate. I like the variety of reports offered through Net-5 which allows for water system boards to make effective decisions based on real data. I also like that many of our suggestions are implemented on a regular basis and that I can receive training and technical assistance on my own computer using my data. This is important to me because I don't have time or resources to travel to a training site.

Nachteile: It would be nice to have the option to include more than one e-mail address for renters and owners so that both have the option of receiving an e-bill.

Strongly recommend.

Joy N.
Vice President

Kommentare: Strongly recommend. When we were looking at software products for utility billing we didn't know what we needed since water and sewer billing was a new endevor. TAK Technology took the time to explain their software prior to purchasing and supported us through the start up period. I have had other small utility systems contact me and I always recommend QwikWater Rural and TAK Technology.

Vorteile: Easy software to learn and use. Very dependable. Great Customer Service. This software is perfect for the size system that we read meters and bill. When we need forms and place the order, items are shipped almost immediately.

Nachteile: There are a few reports that could use some flexibility in printing fields. The only other issue is that my software is on a computer that is not connected to the internet so I have difficulty getting any software updates. It would be nice if the updates could be sent out on disk or to my email address with instructions of how to update the software with the downloaded file.

I started slow, but learned the system quickly after a few training sessions.

Bewertet am 16.5.2017
David S.
Chairman of the Board
Versorgungsunternehmen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We converted from an "excel" based accounting to QuickWater. The time savings and accuracy was noticeable immediately.

Vorteile: The system allows the fewest number of key strokes to enter information into the data base. Using the "tab" key to move directly to the next field makes data entry fast. The reports are well designed including the invoice. I have modified the invoice to include some information specific items.

Nachteile: I still have more to learn about the Rural system, but so far my experience has been favorable. We will be installing radio-read meters soon. I may need help with the new interface.

First time user.

Bewertet am 16.11.2016
Jesse D.
Assistant General Manager
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I had a very good experience . The customer support and training was great. They took the time to walk me through each step of the process. I would recommend this product and the support.

Vorteile: Ease of use.

I am liking it a lot

Bewertet am 12.10.2017
Co Founder

Kommentare: The software is a powerful one has taken care of all necessary aspects of managing water bills and has great reports

Vorteile: It looks like a very detailed system. There are several functions that have been included into the system

Nachteile: Is there a manual ready? i have been checking on an online manul. Please give a link on where somebody can find a link to the quick water lite and quick water rural?

Quik water / we will learn this!!!!

Bewertet am 6.4.2017
Kimberley T.
Aministrative Assistant
Versorgungsunternehmen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We found the program to be intimidating at first. We had some problems because of our old software. she has been working with Quikwater for so long that it is hard for her to come down to a beginners level for teaching . Once she came down to our level, she was great! THANK YOU TO THE WHOLE TEAM

Vorteile: It has alot more to offer than our old software , we just have to learn

Nachteile: The work orders. They dont have the details on them that the field guys want.

von TAK Technology an 6.6.2017

After we received the documentation on the work order format required by NorthStar we made those changes in QuikWater.

Buy this Product!

Bewertet am 9.2.2012
Ron M.

Kommentare: This is actually the second time I have purchased a Quickwater program. The first was for a 1200 customer private rural water company in N/E Arizona. The program made our billing so much easier that TAK was the first place I went for the billing system I will need in Roatan, Honduras. Diana has been amazingly helpful. Don't waste your time on others. Call TAK!

Vorteile: The best User Friendly program.
The best technical help.
The fastest response to inquires.
The fastest shipping of product.
They helped us with other issues on our computer.
Seriously, we reviewed numerous programs. TAK is the most professional, yet personal care company.

Nachteile: I wasted so much time reviewing so many other programs.

QuikWater Highly recommend if looking for simple and affordable

Kelly C.

Kommentare: pros: perfect for smaller water systems that just simply want to do monthly billing and on a tight budget, very easy, accountant likes the monthly reports I bring him, price was very good compared to others, support is very good and quick response especially how they can actually connect with your computer and see exactly what your asking about. cons: the only thing I wish there was a little more room for bill notes overall: I was worried at first because I couldn't believe the price difference compared to all the other programs I was told about and this is our first program and I would have to say we lucked up on our first try.

BEST SOFTWARE I HAVE EVER USED!

Bewertet am 1.2.2017
Carol B.
STAFF ACCOUNTANT
Versorgungsunternehmen, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Quikwater offered me the exact product I needed for a small water company. Immediately the support staff there made me feel like family! The instructions are so easy to follow, but any questions you have, they are right there for you and so happy to help! I love love love

Vorteile: SIMPLICITY (THE MANUAL IS WRITTEN SO WELL) COST (THIS COMES OUT OF MY POCKET). SUPPORT STAFF (ALWAYS SO FRIENDLY AND EAGER TO HELP) AFTER INITIAL SETUP, I WAS BILLING FIRST TIME AROUND!

Nachteile: I HAVE NONE!

Review for QuikWater Ultra-Lite

Bewertet am 17.6.2014
Edie O.
Billing Manager

Kommentare: I have been using QuikWater Ultra-Lite for 2 years and have had a terrific experience. The product is very reasonably priced and I have had no problems. It performs exactly as expected. In two years I've called support less than 5 times and my calls have always been answered promptly, cheerfully and very helpfully. The problem has always been because of my error and the customer support staff at QuikWater has always been able to answer my questions and fix my problem easily, quickly and pleasantly. I send around 400 utility bills a month and would highly recommend this product.

This system works well with proper training.

Betty C.

Kommentare: This system works well with proper training. Customer service responds quickly to requests and will modify the program when able to. Program is set up to give you choices for bill format, such as a single page or 4 postcards per page.

Vorteile: Able to use palm or bar code units. Excellent customer service. Able to customize billing & some reports to our specific use.

Nachteile: Some Knowledgebase instructions are difficult to follow. Unable to schedule notices to take action, such as when disconnects should be done. Account history is difficult to follow. Needs to be put into a different format

QuiikWater Net 5

Bewertet am 5.11.2013
Becky F.
Billing Clerk

Kommentare: I found this program via the internet, right from the very first the staff were very friendly and helpful. This program has worked wonderfully for White Cloud Sherman Utilities. They had to adapt some of the program to meet our needs and they made the transition from our old billing system to QuikWater very smooth. The staff is always on top of anything I need and very personable. I can't say enough how nice it is to have such great support when changing to a new billing system. I would highly recommend the QuikWater program.

QuikWater Ultra Lite

Peggy B.

Kommentare: We are a small water association with a little over 50 customers. We needed to convert from hand written billing to a computerized billing system. I was reluctant because of my abilities with computer technology. With QuikWater, I have been given all the help I have needed. The personnel are prompt in responding to questions, very clear in explaining the program, and always pleasant to work with over the phone. We have used this software for over a year now and it does everything our small system needs and more.

Staff Accountant

Bewertet am 28.7.2009
Lena K.
Staff Accountant

Kommentare: I'm very pleased with the program & would highly recommend it to anyone who needs a simple billing software.

Vorteile: Easy to set up new customers and issue billing invoices.

Nachteile: The program "locks up" occassionally but the solution is to exit and restart and no data is lost. Limited space to keep notes on customers. Reports need to be checked for accuracy if a customer has a billing end date listed in their file. Mine was dropped from the report even though they had a balance due.

Wonderful Tool!

Bewertet am 23.3.2017
Diana E.
Water Dept Billing
Versorgungsunternehmen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are a very small village using spreadsheets, formulas and mail merge when our auditor suggested we use a software program. I searched the internet and found QuikWater. After the demo, phone call and email we are using QuikWater and love it!!! The staff-Sales, Tech and Support (training) are knowledgeable and very helpful working thru the setup and training. The reports, ease of finding information and working with the program has been exactly what we were looking for. Thank you!

Vorteile: the ease of inputting information and reports

Nachteile: The pages to input info are small

Quikwater Review

Bewertet am 20.9.2010
L. C.
Book-keeper

Kommentare: I would highly recommend this software for any small or medium sized water system.

Vorteile: Quikwater is easy to learn, very user friendly, and if you have any problems the customer support is extremely helpful.

Nachteile: I'm not sure if the newer version already has it or not, but it would be helpful to have cell autofill.

Office Administrator

Bewertet am 10.11.2010
Veronica C.
Office Administrator

Kommentare: I would recomend this product for any one doing water billing. It is easy to use and reports are generated fairly simple.

Vorteile: I like Quick water because it is easy to use. I do water billing for about 6 associations at the momtent. We are hoping to do billing for 12 associations by 7/2011.

Nachteile: None at this moment

Ultra lite Quik Water

Paula M.
Technical Liaison

Kommentare: I have been very pleased with this software. It is very user friendly and if you do encounter a problem the tech support is wonderful. I recommend everyone I know with other utilities look at this software if they don't currently use it.

Ana B.
Accounts Manager

Kommentare: I recommend that if you want an easy billing system this is the one to purchase.

Vorteile: This billing system is very easy to read and provides plenty of information that is necessary in running any size water association.

Nachteile: I do not have any cons for this product.

Review of multiple utility companies

Bewertet am 4.11.2010
Denise R.
Public Accountant

Kommentare: would hesitate to recommend from an accountants point of view, however the support staff is wonderful and makes all the difference in the world.

Vorteile: Nice reports, ease of import/export
Support is wonderful and very helpful

Nachteile: will not allow for multiple codes for revenue breakdown, will not export to multiple quickbooks files
Needs a date driven check off list that can be updated each month with in the system so you know what step you are on