It pays for itself every month and more

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 8.9.2018
Kerry K.
Senior iOS Developer
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I've used Instabug for the past 3 apps (and 3ish years) I've worked on. While there are a few rough edges when it comes to administrative items, I couldn't be happier with the product and would recommend it to any developer who has the means to pay for a premium service. The product easily pays for itself each month when used to resolve 2 or 3 crashes or customer-reported support tickets.

Vorteile: - The UI is great and implementation is a breeze
- I love being able to customize my development console logging to amend my crash reports. In fact, the suite of information I get along with crash reports is easily the most comprehensive I've seen on the market, hands down.
- Having the ability to speak directly with customers via in-app chat is invaluable in building customer relationships and solving issues promptly.
- I love being able to annotate screenshots and take videos is issues in the app to attach to bug reports. I often find myself browsing my own app and making notes to myself about items that should be fixed or looked at in this manner. This feature, for me, might be the greatest value add of the product.

Nachteile: It's actually quite cumbersome to work around the 4 account limit per team for a paid account, especially if you have multiple apps and/or support people that need to log in. There are almost too many updates (too frequent?) being made to the software. Every other day that I log into the dashboard, there's an alert at the top screaming at me to update to the latest version, which don't even seem to include high priority hotfixes.

We used Instabug for mostly beta testing of our client Mobile apps

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 13.7.2018
Lead Software Test Automation Engineer

Kommentare: Manual and beta testing teams saved 30% of their time on logs and screenshots collecting

Vorteile: Me and most of testing team just loved the app. We enabled Instabug for beta builds of our app. Whenever some bug or weird behavior is detecting, grabbing logs as well as screenshots was very easy. We had a few tricky questions when we needed to use API. Support team was so friendly. They provided us all required guidelines really quick. Also, in cooperation with Dev Team, we were able to set up crash logs collection with sufficient granularity of logs. Including crash report eventually became almost requirement when we reported new bugs (this is how much they liked these reports)

Nachteile: As we needed API access to build custom reports and client wanted some detailed statistics, we needed to use Gold plan, that was pretty expensive. At some devices shaking feature didn't work stable and I needed to shake it a few more times to get crash reported. There was also a number of cases when the app didn't recognize really similar crash reports so we needed to involve human work for consistent analysis.

Instabug is a great tool for tracking bugs and customer experience

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 13.3.2018
iOS/Android Developer, Creator & Co-founder
Computer-Software

Kommentare: Instabug helps us connect with our users quickly to learn/know about bugs as soon as they crop up, as well as making sure we can fix issues as fast as possible.

Vorteile: Relatively easy to integrate with mobile apps, and 3rd parties platforms like freshdesk. We use it for bug tracking including screenshots and videos from our users, as well as general app feedback and it's an indispensable tool.

Nachteile: The price tiers are not friendly to small teams and seem geared more toward large organizations with high budgets

Exceptional Tool for Mobile App Startups

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 28.11.2018
Rex F.
CTO

Vorteile: I love how simple the integration. Especially at early stage our product has many holes. Tracking down a crash can be difficult if without this app. It has very advanced analytics and reports. It also helps us deal with the second problem which is collecting and consolidating users feedback. We use their feature request feature where users can suggest something or report a bug visually. Then upvote and downvote things each user thinks is important. We are able to practice lean development and product iteration very successfully because of it. Lastly their team is very attentive and hardworking. It just feels right in every interaction with them. You know they care about your feedback and they are open to accepting feature requests and take the time to help you out. I really wish them the best.

Nachteile: Perhaps they can include addons so we don’t have to do a full on upgrade in tiers just to get that 1 extra feature we want. They do have lots of products and if they allow us to more customize our subscription would be best.

InstaBug Review - My Vodafone App (New Zealand)

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 10.12.2018
Santhosh C.
Software Engineer
Telekommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, InstaBug is a software that we use everyday and it's helping greatly to optimize our workflow to help our customers to experience a better app every time they update. I am more than happy with it!

Vorteile: InstaBug has a very easy to use UI and it makes both bug reporting and handling a seamless experience. There's quite a lot of customization available through filters for reporting purposes as well as having the ability to bulk reply to customers really helps us save time.

Nachteile: I think that the documentation page could be more interactive and this would help with training on how to use this tool and ease the learning curve.

Instabug The Best For Bugs And Feedback

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 20.2.2019
Mike M.

Kommentare: Integration with both IOS and Android is an essential need for us. Instabug makes it simple for anyone to submit bug reports. Each ticket is handled individually which is essential to customer support. The customer support staff is friendly and helpful. Instabug helps us communicate with our clients quickly and resolve issues faster.

Vorteile: Instabug is simple and easy to use. Bug reports and feedback are easy to analyze. The screenshot feature works amazing and it is crucial to providing feedback and follow up. Full console logs, network logs, screenshots and device details saves crucial time.

Nachteile: We haven't found anything that we dislike with Instabug.

Instabug provides a lot of value for what you pay for

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 4.9.2018
Android Developer

Vorteile: It's super easy to get set up in your project and the documentation is fairly thorough. I really appreciate how responsive their support is, when I have questions I usually just ping them on Twitter and I get a reply in a few hours.

Nachteile: Their dashboard is not exactly easy to browse through bugs with. It's hard to define the exact level of granularity I'm expecting with bug reports. And you can sometimes get bad bug reports with no descriptions or context to what went wrong. However they do a good job overall of capturing useful info by default.

Entry point for your customers feedback

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 13.3.2018
Yasmany C.
Scrum Master And Development Team Lead
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: A lot of feedback from our beta-testers allowing us to fix bugs, improve and even rework features before hit the final users

Vorteile: Easy to integrate with all platforms allowing an fast way to get feedback from beta-testers. Integrations with third party platforms like jira for task control and slack for communication

Nachteile: The UI, i think it can be cleaner, with some useful dashboard reports that can gave you insights right away

Great tool for bug tracking

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 4.9.2018
Pawel M.
Mobile Developer
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Instabug helps my team track and fix crashes easily - if we were to not rely on Instabug, I think 80% of crashes would go unnoticed or non-described. Thanks to Slack plugin, our team can report a new bug and a developer would be able to instantly address the issue. Instabug is a great time saver and makes my life easier.

Vorteile: Hands down, the best feature is repro-steps for crashes. It makes bug reproducing effortless and thus saves a lot of time.

Nachteile: There seems to be room for improvement when it comes to documenting and explaining more advanced topics somewhere on the website.

Great software for any business or even personal use!

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 4.1.2019
Dan G.
manager
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Instabug has been awesome for my business with 8 computers in the office this software has saved us alot of times from crashing, and has a very accurate and fast detection on bugs and crashing! Would 100% recommend for business or personal use!

Nachteile: Love it has been amazing for my business. There isn't anything I don't like about it!

Awesome product, amazing customer service!

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 31.8.2017
Almog B.
CTO

Kommentare: Catching exceptions, bug reports, technical customer support.

Vorteile: It just works. You simply put few lines of code and, shake your device and report bugs. Easier bug report than ever. The customer service is amazing, responses within few seconds-minutes.

Nachteile: Knowledge Base(FAQ like) is missing currently, and some necessary features are missing(like removing old chats).

Generally positive, has been very useful for customers trying to reach us.

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 13.2.2018
Sital M.
VP of Software
Unterhaltungselektronik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: - Easy to integrate
- Easy to use mostly
- Provides good information on customer setup to assist in debugging issues

Nachteile: - Buggy, users report bug tool crashing.
- Advance features are nice but sometimes confusing to use.
- Web interface needs more work, very slow to load hard to search requires URL manipulation to get to where you want easily
- Site seems to go down often, can lead to our app crashing as well when site is unrepsonsive

The team are very attentive and supportive

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 16.3.2018
Tori M.
customer service

Kommentare: Lots of benefits from being able to see useful information at a glance to reference numbers & dashboard content

Vorteile: Ease of use and information available. Chat feature is helpful and ability to see screenshots & recordings from users when issues are reported. Being able to see device, connectivity & version information at a glance.

Nachteile: The only concern is sometimes reports or chat alerts don't get to the inbox immediately and are not seen straight away.

Instabug is a great tool for error reporting and resolution

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 1.2.2018
Steve N.
Analyst
Einzelhandel, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like the ability to contact the user who has reported the bug and the ability/ease at which you are able to share information. Since errors and bugs can happen across many different devices and users, it's very important to replicate the issue that has been reported. If the user is unable to supply sufficient information, the development team will not be able to replicate and resolve.

Great tool to gather detailed reports

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 6.2.2018
Evgeny A.
iOS developer

Vorteile: Ease of sending bug report from app user - with photos, videos, networking and (especially important) custom logs.

Nachteile: Duplicates of same issue that are hard to group and handle - clutters integrations in Slack and JIRA

Can't really ship an app without it

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 7.9.2018
Glenn M.
Co-Founder and CTO
Finanzdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall experience is very good, we've been using the product for a while now to gather feedback from our testers and it has helped us identify issues and save a lot of time in the process.

Vorteile: The ability to have users shake their device and send feedback regarding our apps.

Nachteile: Certificate pinning seems to break the capture of network logs, support has been very friendly and seems to be working on it.

I've been working with Instabug for almost 2 years now & it makes our debugging process much easier!

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 13.2.2018
Associate Digital Producer
201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The "shake" feature is definitely my favorite. I also love how you can circle or annotate issues directly from your phone.

Nachteile: Overall I wouldn't say I have any cons. The only thing is that we use multiple platforms for tracking issues with our vendor, so we have to log it in Instabug and then also log it in a platform we use called Sifter. It would be great if the two were consolidated somehow.

Great library for every project

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 2.10.2018
Marcin U.
Android Developer

Kommentare: There is no perfect code with 100% test coverage, instabug is another level of testing and reporting very detailed bugs which may occur during runtime. Perfect solution to feel more secure.

Vorteile: - Complete and detailed logs
- Reporting bugs with screenshots and videos (shaking etc.)
- Integration with JIRA

Nachteile: - The most annoying is opening logs details
- Surveys seems for me to be useless

Powerful QA, debugging and feedback tool

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 16.2.2019
Tech Lead
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Instabug makes it extremely simple for users of our app to notify us about problems, or suggest features, and gives developers a deep insight into the software to assist with debugging and resolving problems. The Instabug support team are extremely helpful and responsive. Instabug helps us at all stages of our app lifecycle, from internal QA through to beta testing and the feedback on the end product.

Nachteile: The API and documentation could be a little clearer, which makes the initial integration learning curve quite steep. The in-app framework is also quite invasive, and would benefit from providing some control over what data is captured and sent with issues and requests.

Great customer support easy to install

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 30.8.2017
Josh S.
Biotechnologie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: User insight

Vorteile: Simple for customers to use and easy to install I find the interface very user-friendly. Like the shake to wake feature.

von Instabug an 30.8.2017

Quick and easy solution for bug-tracking

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 14.8.2018
Product Development Specialist
Einzelhandel, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Light and easy to integrate SDK, auto tagging and tracking, lots of useful information within each bug/crash report (number of affected users, device details, etc), collaboration features, feedback collection (surveys, chats).

Nachteile: Missing some features that competitors have, like session replays and touch heatmaps
If you’re in the market for a crash-reporting tool, this is the one. It’s not as expensive as bigger solutions, yet still delivers and provides great insights for devs.

Super easy tool for mobile app bug reporting

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 11.5.2018
Founder and CEO

Kommentare: Bug reporting and user feedback.

Vorteile: I really like how easy it is to gather feedback from my beta testers. I can also have live conversations with my users, which is extremely important for our business growth.

Nachteile: I don't like how expernsive it is for the gold package. They only give you four team members and I'd like to have more.

Instabug is a game changer, which makes QA much more effective.

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 30.8.2017
Anthony L.
Director of QA

Vorteile: Instabug integrates easily and seamlessly with ios, android and web. It captures useful screenshots that can be edited, and the integration with JIRA is amazing.

Nachteile: UI for the feedback modal could be improved. If it could be modified by the end user, it could be more easily exposed to the public.

von Instabug an 30.8.2017

Saved me tons of time

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 7.9.2018
Founder, Full Stack Developer

Vorteile: Easy integration, user friendly. The sdk provides sufficient functionality yet does not affected the user experience of your own app design.

Nachteile: Some of the features are extremely important to early stage startups. For example user feedbacks and in-app chat. The price is okay but I wish for basic plan I can also bring in my designer and cofounder to the instant hub, just to let them see the data so we can discuss further.

Its working fine

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 13.11.2018
Lead Consultant
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: InstaBug is really good tool but the guide is avaialble in the internet is very less

Vorteile: its very easy to use and can be triggered the bug properly in the portal, all the way of implementation is helpful for the user to report issues

Nachteile: Installation document is not helping properly , there should some proper steps mentioned in the doc , no proper guide found in Google