Über Guitar Pro

Musiknotationssoftware, die von Gitarren-/Bassunterrichtswebsites und Musikschulen verwendet wird, um Notenschrift und Tabulatur zu erstellen, zu spielen und zu teilen.

Erfahre mehr über Guitar Pro

There's a large community of users that create and share tabs / scores / arrangements through GP software that make it easy to find AND HEAR music you are looking for.

All in all, the interface can be a bit confusing to learn, but with time, you'll be able to figure it out and make songs that sounds professional.

Bewertungen zu Guitar Pro

Guitar Pro hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 235 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Guitar Pro bereits verwendet?

Gerhard
Gerhard
Stinksaurer Kunde in Deutschland
Regierungsbeziehungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

NICHTS funktioniert

Kommentare: Der letzte Dreck

Man kann vorhandene Dateien öffnen. Sonst ist das wirklich eine Zumutung. Die Version 6 war schon eine Bugsammlung. Die V7.6 ist noch schlechter!

Einen Satz selbst erstellen funktioniert nie.

Volodymyr
Volodymyr
Marketing Content Manager in Ukraine

The best Guitar Tab Tool out there

Kommentare: Guitar Pro is one of the best notation tool out there. It is easy to handle and fun to play with. There are some problematic elements but it doesn't affect user experience in a critical way aside from some minor disgruntlements.

Most of the notation tools makes notation look and feel very complicated and eerily impenetrable. But Guitar Pro makes it seem easy and completely approachable - which is very important for those making their first steps in music composition. Guitar Pro is probably one of the most accessible notation tabbing tools out there. It is extremely easy to master and very comfortable to use as a lean mean composition tool. It is especially useful if you have limited music education and just want to lay down your ideas. From the user experience perspective - it doesn't get any better. If you know the notation basics - it will take a couple of minutes to get around Guitar Pro's interface. The way the composition process is organised is very streamlined and allows many tweaks without getting tangled. Ever since the 5th version introduced realistically sounding instrument samples, Guitar Pro also became a very interesting tool for sonic experimentation. Sure, it is very limited in comparison with a full-fledged digital workstations - but it offers an interesting experience, especially from a 6th versions which introduced sound effects.

User interface might seem dense at first and it takes some time to get used to it. From a compositional standpoint - every instrument that is not fretted string one - is limited to the guitar-based tuning. Basically it limits the composition process to laying down the basics while fleshing out will require more specific software. The notation layout itself is somewhat clumsy and got some very irritating traits. Hot keys are messy and you often get confused over which combination does what. It is not critical but might bring you some discomfort. Version 6 and 7 often crash, especially if you try too hard with the RSE.

Anshu
ARTIST AND MANAGMENT in Indien
Musik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Guitar Pro The Melody to Your music career

Kommentare: It is a great software to learn the basics to the advanced functions of guitar and make music like never before , i'll personally suggest every beginners who is eager to create something with guitar must go with this software.

There are plenty of things i could write about guitar pro as far as i have experienced , some impactful features are :-1.Easy syncing of music 2. Adding of instruments is too easy3. Bsic import export features are too easy to use being a user friendly guitar tool it is the best way to create your best work into reality . By using guitar pro 8 , i literally seen a sudden change in my music quality anfd confidence over the chords.

One thing i don't like about guitar pro is it's lag while importing multiple audio file in one go , it creates a distorted frequency notes which is annoying.

Marty
Marty
Branch Supervisor in USA

Helpful Song writer

I like this software. It helps me with my guitar arrangements and putting my music to paper. It has a lot of options to make life easier and does a great job of that! I like the Tab-editing also.

They changed the Pro 7 up and the interface gets confusing. I'm getting used to the new interface, but why change what's working.

Graehme
Chief Instructor in Kanada
Musik, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Every guitarist, maybe even musicians, should be aware of Guitar Pro!

Kommentare: My overall experience with Guitar Pro is excellent. I will continue to use it for my personal, professional, and educational purposes for the foreseeable future. I regularly recommend it to my students, colleagues, and other working professionals in the music industry.

Put very simply, Guitar Pro is one of the reasons I am as accomplished as a guitarist as I am today. When I was 18-19 yo, starting to use Guitar Pro (it was version 3 at the time) completely change the way I learned music. I had struggled for years to try and learn to play music by Dream Theater; their music is complex, technical, and normally quite long. Having Guitar Pro allowed me to break down the pieces, focus on specific sections, and gradually work up the parts. It still took a lot of work, but I was finally able to get the songs down. This lead to me working with a variety of different musicians, bands, and people who ended up becoming my current business partners.We now run a private music school in London, Ontario, Canada and make use of the latest version, Guitar Pro 8, on a daily basis. It is perfect for providing charts, creating exercises, and I even use it for putting together my own original compositions.As I said in the title, if you are a guitarist you owe it to yourself to spend some time working with Guitar Pro. It has something to offer for every player, even if just as tool for developing your own ideas.

The only complaint I have about Guitar Pro is that the interface for building or editing instrumental parts that aren't guitar or bass are rather awkward. Although I prefer using Guitar Pro, I've found that the interface when building drum and keyboard parts is much more intuitive when using a program like Sibelius. However, there is a reason they don't call it "Drum Pro" or "Piano Pro" :)

Renne
Renne
Desarrollador / Diseñador in Venezuela

Great product to write music in easy way

Kommentare: This software give me the chance to write music too fast, even when i had not too knowledge of music. It allows you to write like string pressing way, giving a good way to save all your ideas in a faster way. The option that have some tabs open is a good plus because it give you the chance to see more information whitout leaving the same screen.

This product is really good to write your songs fast. It allows a large number of variants of instruments that gives you versatility at the writing time. The new versions (6 and 7) are a little bit more complicated to locate all the panels, but once you got the way, the process is more simple than before. A light weight product that helps you to write music with a correct syntax, fast and efficent. The option to add sound banks is a great add-on to create music with a characteristic real sound.

The user interface is not too easy to understand at first time, it took some minutes to know where are all the sets and how to use it. Adding to it, the RSE (sound bancks) some time are too heavy and the software turns slower.

Anil
Editor in UK
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Software Out There For Making Music

Kommentare: I have been a user since Guitar Pro 4 and the now using Guitar Pro 8, the software has come a long way and hope another version will have even more features. We have published some tablatures using Guitar pro 4 which are still being accessed by people in the internet so It has been a great experience using Guitar Pro.

The ability to make tablatures with such an ease is the most useful. We also have been benefited by Guitar Pro to make awesome music for practice and making a midi music sound almost real by using multiple instruments is just too good. I personally learnt many songs to play in guitar by the help of Guitar Pro.

There is absolutely no issues with the features of Guitar Pro. I only hope for a discounted pricing on Guitar Pro 9.

Bamil
Musician/Songwriter in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Improvement to your finger

Kommentare: I'm a musician since 1981 and the more i learn i the process i can say that every method is allowed. Guitar Pro is a sweet way to go beyond our expectations.

This is an easy and effective method to improve your music skills, theres no way youll stop learning and looking beyond.

When you're learning there's never any things against.

Raul Antonio
Raul Antonio
Graduate in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Exploring new melodies and learning to play and create my own compositions

Kommentare: One of the features that I appreciate the most is the realistic sound reproduction. Being able to hear how each note, chord, and riff sounds on different instruments has helped me improve my playing and techniques.

One of the things that has fascinated me the most is the versatility and ease that it offers to edit and create tablatures and scores, but what has really impressed me is the possibility of reproducing the compositions that I have created, since in this application I can faithfully reproduce the sound of each instrument, allowing me to hear how each chord, each arpeggio and each solo sounds.

Sometimes when I try to edit an existing chord or add a new one I find it a bit cumbersome and not as intuitive as other features within the software. It would be great to have a more intuitive and friendly interface for chord editing, simplifying the process and increasing efficiency.

Nelson
Nelson
Especialista en infraestructura in USA
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

the best assistant for my compositions

Kommentare: It has given me ease when composing my music

is the most complete software to compose and test musical ideas before taking them to real instruments, their ease and visible tools make you worry more about your imagination

Actually, there is not something that I do not like, it would be that some effects do not sound very good but what I'm looking for is fine

Musik, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Why should I buy guitar pro?

Kommentare: I used it to advise some musicians, since we made some changes to the original composition and the workflow we had was really nice.

It is a tool that really makes life easier for music producers and session musicians. I can display the amount of ideas that I require at the moment, I can modify them as I want, it is great because we can get as creative as we want since the software gives us some ideas that feed our projects

For all those who have not had experience with similar software, it will be a little complicated and tedious at first, since with so many functions it can overwhelm beginners.

Alain Jove
Consultant in Philippinen
Telekommunikation, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

A Musician's Best Friend

Kommentare: It's really great using this app and I'm still using it now as I'm happy with it. I guess I'll just have to learn one day and seriously get down to musical notations to be able to maximize my usage of this one. Everything is a checkbox for passing the guitarist's must have app.

First of all, I'm a self taught musician, and although there's tons of tutorial material online, I just really hadn't delved seriously into musical notations. That's why I like this app's capability to switch from standard sheet music format to guitar tablature mode. Honestly I can read sheet music but it just slows me down. I like the way this app allows you to set up different strumming patterns, plucking, let ring, staccato and even let ring features which is very useful as opposed to preset loading of guitar pattern loops. I wasn't expecting the ukulele feature and it satisfied very well my curiousity. As a guitarist, I just love that it can drill it down to slides, trills, tremolos, and the popular Eddie Van Halen tapping. So I'm a happy camper in using this app. I'm also happy that it can do palm mutings since I'm also a metal music enthusiast.

I occasionally encountered a few lags when stacking multiple tracks. And I observed that it happens when it's around 7 or more. I can't pin it down if it's the app causing it because I upgraded my computer's RAM after a few weeks from installation and I didn't have issues since. So probably it just my PC not able to process as fast as it should be. Other than that, the app is working smoothly.

Musik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A great tool that keeps evolving and getting better.

Kommentare: I've used this for years in different versions. It's made it easy for me to create tabbings to share with my students, as well as collaborate with other musicians on writing projects.

It's more than just a tabbing software - there's lots of those and many are free. This has an easy-to-use interface, loads quickly, and has many options. And it keeps getting better - it's getting to a point where the tool is starting to truly be competitive with full-scale music notation/arrangement software for a fraction of the price ($50 vs $300+). Allows the creation of professional-looking charts and sheet music. Has superior playback quality (both MIDI and simulated realistic instruments). Progression/melody generation and analysis as well.

Sometimes the standard notation bit looks wonky/isn't arranged in perfect context (stem directions and etc) but this can mostly be manually corrected.

Eduardo
Professor in Brasilien
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Do you play for relaxation or professionally? GP helps you either way.

Kommentare: I have been using GP since the 4th. Since I started playing guitar at the age of 13 I found this wonderful thing on the internet. This app was always with me helping me to improve as a musician. I've never had many professional experiences, except for some gigs with friends and I've had some bands and strictly all songs were composed in GP. At that time I already had GP5. Because I've been using it for a long I had some troubles about GP6 layout, but I got used to it. After some years stopped using it, I got back because now I'm playing bass. I never took classes or studied scales, I just download the songs from my GP or try to play them by ear and compose something. I don't see myself studying music with another app, it would be blasphemous.

After I learned to read tablatures, my musical life changed. The composition tools have also helped me a lot with my creative process. The transition from midi to RSE was fantastic. I wish I had more time to explore everything GP offers, but composing and playing some Iron Maiden stuff in my spare time is therapy for me.

I had a little trouble understanding all the innovations from GP5 to GP6. They gave more options of sounds and timbre in the instruments, made everything a little closer to the real thing, but also made it more complicated too. It was a very abrupt change.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excelent practice software for musicians and non-musicians

Kommentare: They simplified the interface and you can show or hide the sections not used, when you practice guitar you can mute the guitar track to play along with the other instruments, the RSE is pretty good for drums, bass and synth, so, if you have a good transcription of the song you can use it a you backing track for your shows.

It has a ver accurate and simple guitar execution engine wich allows you to visualize the tablature or partiture of a particular song.

Since the 7th version the speed trainer can't be personalized as previous versions, so when you want to practice incrementally, it only has a fixed set of speed from 70% to 100%, this is so limited when you are practicing metal solos...

Miguel
Desarrollador de software in Venezuela
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing experience for every musician

Kommentare: As a musician guitar pro has been an extreme help for writing music for all of the instruments I play but also to perfect my skills with them, I would really love a linux version because the lack of it has really been limiting.

I have been playing string instruments my whole life, cuatro (latin instrument), acoustic and electric guitar, mandolin and bandola, and guitar pro has been with me for a long time. It has helped me in perfecting my guitar skills and to write down music for all of my string instruments.

I would really love if there was a version for linux since as a programmer this is the system I usually use and guitar pro doesn't work in there.

The ultimate tool for every musician and music enthusiasts

I've been using Guitar Pro for awhile and it has always pleased me, its a powerful tool if you are a pro and if you are amateur it's good as well. Great for music producers, composers and pro players. If you're an amateur it can help you too because the TAB section will give you all you need to play your music if you don't know how to actually read a partiture

The live instrument emulator is not good enough, compared to other software, maybe you'll rather (jus like i do) to use the MIDI default playback

Medienproduktion, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

A must-have for every musician

Kommentare: I've been writing all my musical pieces in GP for the last six years.

I've been using Guitar Pro for a looong time. So far the best software for writing down your music composition. It's easy to use, the tools are pretty self-explanatory if you know music theory. It offers a variety of tools to write the music, use different instruments, apply the real sound banks in your composition, use different tuning etc.

It has some bugs considering midi playbacks, sometimes the sound starts to overlap.

Rick
Rick
Senior Engineer: Rocket Motors and Warheads in Südafrika
Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

The Ultimate Tool for the Discerning Musician

Kommentare: Guitar Pro has been a personal use software for me, and doesn't solve any business problems. Guitar Pro has always been a positive experience as it allows me to get lost in my music.

What I like the most about Guitar Pro is that it enables me to put the melodies and beats in my head on to paper, even before I have touched and instrument, especially in cases where it is an instrument that I do not play (like the drums). I like how easy it is to use and how it allows me to be creative. Editing sheet music has never been easier to do, and reading sheet music has never been more fun!

What I like the least about Guitar Pro, especially version 7, is that they rushed the release to market and irritated a lot of long term users with all the bugs that were still present. These bugs have been fixed and the software is really great now, but it leaves a bad taste.

Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The Best Music Teacher ever!!!!

Kommentare: I have started using guitar pro since 2007 and still, i am a fan of this software. I teach guitar to my students and refers to them as a must-have tool to learn more guitar tricks.

A digital music teacher that provides each and every notation clearly, With precise sound effects, tempo control and vast usage library in ultimate guitar provider.

There is nothing to dislike in this software i swear!!!

Otavio
Musician in Brasilien

Goodbye music procrastination

Kommentare: This tool helped me to stop procrastination, as I finally put my compositions on paper through tablature.
I also use it when I give private lessons and so far it has been very useful for students.

The application works as a knowledge broker and at the same time encourages the user to create and develop alone. Until today it was the best I found, because it is useful for music teachers to use with their students in the classroom, as well as for any user to go after learning alone. You can work rhythms, sheet music, tablature, etc. Apart from the practicality of saving your score or printing.

I didn't have any problems with this app, but I confess that the version before the update was better.

Arthur
Founder in Brasilien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The software that helps (and much more than help) musicians to play

I can say that by using this tool I could grow and be a faster player with my bass thanks fo this tool because you can head the tabs and play along. It´s amazing and I can think of my musician life without it.

The newest versions are heavy so it´s better to have a good computer, also, the Realistic Sound Engine (RSE) doesn´t sound as good as I thought it would be.

Matias
Productor / Musico / Compositor in Argentinien

Excellent

Kommentare: Thanks to Guitar Pro that I have used since its inception, I was able to record and save many songs so as not to forget them and produce them when the time comes.

Guitar pro is beautiful and complete for writing songs and listening at the same time.

Guitar pro is difficult to use if you are not a musician or composer since everything is done on staves or tablatures.

Elman
Elman
Associate in Honduras
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Amazing GuitarPro

Kommentare: Overall experience its been great it a great tool for beginners and also for advanced guitar players. I did invest time in learning to master the program. It gets better with the time. I highly recommend

When I started to learn to play guitar my teacher recommended me Guitar Pro and I was really amazed at that moment on how complete was the program. You can hear real-time melodies and also hear your own recording plus compose with it. With all the updates it has become even better since when I started using it you could not hear real music samples but even without this feature it helped me a lot with my process.

The software itself is not that user-friendly you will need to invest time playing around with the app to learn to master it.

Luis Enrique
Luis Enrique
Analista de Telecomunicaciones in Venezuela

Helped me a lot when I was learning guitar

Kommentare: Guitar pro was life saver when I was learning guitar, and now i use it all the time when i want to write music and share it with my friends.

This software is amazing, it helped me a lot while I was learning guitar, all the backtracks helped me improve my rythm, also it helped me write my own music for playing with my family.

It's interface can be a little confusing at first, mostly for non english speaking people, I didn't have an issue but my friends did.