Audioburst API: Making Content Creation Feasible

Bewertet am 10.12.2018
Intern
Verlagswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Audioburst is great. I love that I can create my own content and share it with ease.

Vorteile: Audioburst is where I get all my real-world updates. Not only does it cover the social and political news of different regions, it also contains podcasts that keep me informed on cultural happenings and general knowledge. More importantly, it's inspired me to actually create my own podcast with Audioburst's API. Said podcast is nothing fancy, but I think it's important to have a place to start, and Audioburst has made that feasible.

Nachteile: A more comprehensive tutorial would be nice. It took some getting used to.

Very Satisfied

Bewertet am 9.3.2018
Tyler N.
Software Development

Vorteile: The ability to easily add audio to some of our key programs was great. We have tried doing this with other API's and thought it was going to be a difficult task to take on but Audioburst API just helped out so much.

Nachteile: We did run into some minor configuration issues in the beginning but other than that not too much to complain about.

Very helpful!

Bewertet am 28.7.2018
Editor de video

Vorteile: Audioburst API really makes it very easy for you to add some audio to your applications, making the user experience more interactive and personal.

Nachteile: I'm a new user and so far i have not experienced any issues that are worth to mention, if i get to have any major problem with Audioburst API i'll update my review.

Great program

Bewertet am 18.7.2019
Sheet Metal Worker
Baumaterial, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Adding audio to your applications has never been easier with Audioburst, curated content is also a great feature.

Nachteile: High learning curve, an extended tutorial would be nice.