Filtern nach:

Über Brilion

Haushaltsservice-Lösung mit Terminplanung, Online-Buchung und -Zahlung, SMS-Benachrichtigungen, Marketing, Umsatz- und Rechnungsüberwachung und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über Brilion

Co-Owner in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate

One of the best integrated software for maids

Kommentare: It has helped us a lot in terms of time consuming. It is quick, easy , speed is top notch. And makes the job easy with less time efficiency

1) don’t have to work on excel sheets everytime. Software makes it easy to handle bookings. 2) We can know which maids to allocate for the same client 3) Easy to handle the sales sheet, daily, monthly & yearly. 4) it shows our company logo whenever we use the software. They make it feel like it’s designed for our company. 5) gives us the complete depth of our clients list, mainly because through excel sheets it was very hard to track our return clients. 6) it doesnot lag, or has any glitch. 7) best customer care, always available when we need the software management assistance. 8) whenever there is an update they do let us know about it. Always up to mark with the updates.

1) if they make a YouTube video of each step they will be very easy for my employees to know about it. Over all a good a software that makes it feel like it was designed for us.

Wilmide D.
Busness owner in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great software

Kommentare: I have everything under control. Booking payment calander etc... Make my life and work easyer

The software is highly customable and i like the fact that customer support is always available, friendly and very professional

Since the suuport was able to help us set up the software the way we want we have no complaint with that regards

Abhishek K.
Manager in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Versorgungsunternehmen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Brilion put us in control

Scheduling and dashboard are very important. Also customer login feature helps clients book services online.

Few constraints so cannot be customized 100% for you since it is a common platform for all other companies as well

Amira M.
Owner of cleaning company in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Hausmeisterservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Brilion saved my cleaning business

Kommentare: Before starting using Brilion I was asking myself if I did a big mistake by taking the decision of owening a cleaning company ?
Before starting this business I was focusing more on how to get clients because I thought that this is the most difficult and important part but once we started the operation, I discovered that the most difficult part is the business organization and I started searching and looking for a good solution that will save my time and energy. I tried everything starting from excel sheets to many different softwares but no software offered me all what I need and what I want, it was there always many important and necessary features missing. Until I discovered Brilion !

Brilion is the only software that offers me all features I needed and even more. I discovered many useful features that I was not aware about. It re-motivated me and saved my time and energy and also money (because we missed and lost many customers due to disorganization) it also organized my daily and monthly work, I enjoy doing it now. My team and my customer are more happy and satisfied since I started using Brilion. - Very easy to organize daily schedules - You can track your activities history, this is very useful - Accounting part became very easy, I can have daily and monthly reports of my incomes and method of payment. - You can customize the software as per your needs - You can have overall view of your business, hours utilization, revenue, pending payments .. - Send invoices, confirmations, reviews requests to your customers with one click only - and so many other features that you will discover once you start using it; Brilion team members are responsive and they gave me necessary training to understand how to use the software (which is not complicated) and they are always available to answer my questions and to receive my feedbacks. I highly recommend all cleaning business owners to use Brilion, it is crucial software.

So far there is nothing that I don't like.

CEO & software purchaser in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Effective, cost minimize. Easy to track the customers order and employees availability

Kommentare: Saves alot of time by using this software. Minimizing the cost, time and feasible. Easy to track customer orders and Maids availability . Allows the client to select the same maid every time they order and they can have the option to select. Easy payment gateway option for the clients.

User friendly, Fast & it does not lag at all. The features and booking system is to the point. The best part I would say is I could go back and change/edit the settings and have the complete list of my clients. it saves alot of time rather than operating all the details in Excel. -Automatically saves and I can trace back the past history. -The value of the product and the price goes along. It gives more value than what I pay. Amazing team by Brilion is always available if anything is needed and they notify if there is any update. -Mobile responsive the far best part which they recently updated was the Whatsapp message icon. makes it more easier if someone wants to book they can easily Whatsapp by just click on the icon.

-SMS feature must be installed however they do provide SMS but that I have to manually use it from a different portal. - it is available for everyone in Maids industry which I do feel makes my competitors job easy.

Irish C.
Operations Manager in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Beyond expectations Software

Kommentare: By using Brillion we are solving the online booking issus, scheduling, employees records, Clients accounts, financial reports and other basic requirments to our business, in general it made our life easier to manage our business.

It is all what you need to manage a cleaning, Maids services business, it makes your life easier, having a full record for Clients, bookings, Cleaners, deivers and all financial info. And the best is how they are all linked togather to have a smooth operation of the business such as the daily and monthly schedule .

We did not face any problems till now, only few small bugs which solved immediatly by the Brilion support team

Ahmed H.
Ahmed H.
Managing Partner in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Kosmetik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great CRM/ERP

This product helps improve the overall efficiency of the company. Top support, training and good with adding new features

The software is on desktop for admin. An app would be ideal.

Rabia A.
Manager in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate

PCS review

Kommentare: Its an amazing experience. Really happy with the support system they have in place, since our issues get resolved almost immediately.

The Software has helped us organize our work. Before my admins used to take a lot of time preparing schedules for the maids since it was manual but now they do it in mere minutes.

If i goto customer account, i am not able to check which maid has gone to the customer. I am only able to see this information on the schedule or under the staff section.

Thasneem P.
IT Analyst in Libanon
Hausmeisterservice, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

An excellent application for cleaning and facilities companies

Easy to schedule the jobs Modifying scheduled jobs are as simple as dragging values in excel Revenue reports helps to know the company stability Client review option helps to build a good team

We couldn't find any drawback on functionality as far as now

Shahid A.
Shahid A.
Director of Sales and Marketing in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy

Kommentare: Brilion is nice software for the online maid service. The best thing about it is the developer has worked on every aspects of the online maid service.

The best thing I liked about the software is it's very easy and convenient to use. Ordering maids is very easy, specially the filling the of details.

We requested some changed which was not worked in right away. They took longer to do the changes.

Ivone D.
CEO in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate

Making my life easier

Kommentare: I manage to have a lot of what I need to manage my company on the software making my life easier. I can have a full view of my staff, where they are etc. My clients love the message system, invoices on their emails. Overall very satisfied

Love the dashboard and how it gives me a live update on what’s going on. Payments are also easy to do and control overall revenue.

All I have had any difficulty with the team has upgraded and found solutions for so A+ to that.

Chris M.
operations manager in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Verbraucherdienste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great for our company

Kommentare: Brilion maid Software has been a very good addition to the operations of our company and the customer support is very responsive. Overall very happy!

The software is very easy to use and links the complete operation of our business. It has automated reporting for the company to. Information is readily available when required by management.

I would like to see it incorporated with quickbooks but I believe they are working on that.

Alexandre N.
Owner/manager in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate

Owner of the company

Kommentare: Very helpful with scheduling and accounting (VAT)

Software adapted to all UAE government requirements (VAT), local specific of cleaning business. Changes and corrections quickly implemented as per clients request . Intelligent and properly trained customer service . Company is providing good training for customers .

Sometimes software is working slow .

Rajiv S.
IT Admin in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Hausmeisterservice, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Brilliant Solution - Brilion

Kommentare: This is one-in-all solution for maid servicing industry.

Intuitive Workflow, Easy to Use, Covers all aspects of maid service industry, Regular add-on of Features, Good Support. Very much affordable subscription cost.

nothing specific to mention. Smartphone App & Google Map Integration will be great add-on.

Cynthia S.
Owner in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate

Best Software for Cleaning Company

From the start we used this software, scheduling was made easier! Features like online booking and SMS are very useful to grow a business. Superb after sales support.

No mobile apps though but overall still highly recommended.

Shivaram R.
Business development manager in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate

Been using this software for a while. Quite easy to use and almost no bugs at all.

The software is well designed to cater to everyday needs of our company. We can fully rely on the software .

There are just small improvements to be made here and there but that all Depends on a company's needs.

Nauman S.
Owner in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Hausmeisterservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome software I would like to suggest all Cleaning companies to use it!

Kommentare: We are doing scheduling and invoicing by this software it makes everything really easy for me!

Scheduling and invoicing is like one click and everything done! . This software really makes my my life very easy and I can see my staff schedule on the go. My customers can rate our cleaners so we can track cleaners performance all the time. I really appreciate support from team Brillion which is excellent.

I want an app for this software which I think is very necessary. I would suggest team Brillion You guys should work on it and make the app as soon as possible.

Aamir C.
Head of IT in UK
Gastgewerbe, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Exceptional..

Kommentare: i can schedule my maid as per my requirement and this is world class.

The brilliance in making you feel calm and justifying it by making it so easy and convenient to use this software. This is the best tool and i have adopted this to make my exceptionally busy lifestyle so helpful. The service is exceptional and i can leave all my worries behind with the level of confidence this software has provided me.

seriously my thoughts have never wandered towards the cons as i haven't come across it yet.

Khalidh M.
Khalidh M.
Manager - Project Management and Governance (International Banking Group) in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Bankwesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best Maids Software

Kommentare: The overall experience has been really good and I would recommend to any one in maids and service industry to consider this software.

* Ease of use * Tailor made for maids and service industry * Makes communication internal and external a breeze * Fantastic customer support. The team is available whenever you need them

* 3 months back the software was having speed issues. After highlighting to the team they not only fixed it immediately but also made it much faster than before.

Aishani A.
Manager in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Efficiency at your finger tips

Kommentare: Overall, brilion has made my life easier. I’ve had a great experience using it and would recommend people to use it

The software is very easy to use. Scheduling as well as payment is flexible and makes tracking staff schedule convenient. Also, it also customers to rate our employees, making tracking their performance possible !

Lack of an app for this software would classify as the only con

Masa N.
owner in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The Must USE Backoffice Software for Maid Pros

Beautiful layout. Great features. Text Confirm is awesome and texting maids is great as well.

Limited amount of maids can be added for no additional costs

Jafar K.
Jafar K.
Sales Manager in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate

Best maids scheduling software ever made for UAE

The software is very easy to use, the support team is amazing, very easy to communicate with them and always there to support me.

The software does everything except tracking the expenses, if it could I wouldn't need to use any other platform like Zoho to manage my accounts.

Hafsa C.
Sales in UK
Buchhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Amazing software

Kommentare: Been amazing experience so far, would love to continue

The best thing I like about this software is that it's not complicated or slow, but it's very easy to use and is properly organised!

So far I have no issues as such with this software..I would love to continue

Param S.
CEO in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Verbraucherdienste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Built for Our Business

Kommentare: We have been using multiple softwares: one for Scheduling, one for Transport & one for accounting. Now all these activities can be done in one place.

We liked the readiness of the team to accept custom requests, Ease of Scheduling.

I wish it gets schedules to Google Maps.

Electrical Engineer in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Industrieautomation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best maid software

Real-time support, software sectors and how easy to operate

It could be developed more and more.. many ideas can be add to be comprehensive software.