Filtern nach:

Über FrogPOS

All-in-one-Softwarepaket zur Floristenverwaltung mit integrierter EPOS-Zahlungslösung, Kartenzahlungen und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über FrogPOS

Victoria W.
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 6.7.2018

"The perfect product."

Kommentare: Time saving. Help to monitor and plan for the future if my business. Records and accounts which save me money and time.
Easy access to delivery routes and optimised planning of deliveries.

Vorteile: This software is very user-friendly. As with most software the more you use it, the more your business gets from it. This is made even better because the system is very simple to use and adding your information is not time consuming which leaves plenty of time for the flowers, which is pretty much all this software doesn't do.
The Epps is excellent. To be able to add the items you sell and deactivate them when not in stock or out of season makes your time you spend setting up really efficient.
The layout of the system is straightforward, consequently using tabs and folders is also very straight forward.
The flower library feature is a fantastic way to add items and products in detail.
From start to finish this software is excellent.

Nachteile: I can truly say that, for me, there are no cons. This system comes with so much support that any 'con' would be looked at by the developer.

• Bewertet am 6.7.2018
Jan R.
owner and florist of elliza wade florist
  • Bewertet am 7.8.2018

"Hop on board Floral Frog is a real WINNER!"

Kommentare: I use this software for all aspects of my florist business and continue to to learn more and more each day.
constant updates being added I also love the fact that its designed by a florist for florists and its great to have that understanding of our wants and needs within the florist industry.

Vorteile: excellent price for maximum software package much more than you could ever want
easy to use cloud based, fabulous accounts package by using the graphs it shows you your takings by day month year which I love, being able to send your accountant your full set of accounts at a button saves so much time.

Nachteile: Wish I had more hours in my day to to use it more. Think I would be using the programme all day planning my week making notes reminder lists.

• Bewertet am 7.8.2018
Hannah B.
Shop owner
Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 24.4.2018

"Great system along with excellent support plus good value for money!"

Vorteile: I like that there are so many features within system. I like being able to add my own products and categories. Its great that you have support 24/7 and the system does so much!! The system is constantly being developed and the developers welcome feedback to provide a better user experience.

Nachteile: The software is great however I have came across a few issues which may make the system better. For example allowing part payment so paying half in cash as a deposit and paying the rest on card when collecting an order. The system creates automatic invoices/receipts with every order however does not state whether paid or to pay. Although the company are working on developing these issues :)

Ellen F.
  • Bewertet am 14.11.2018

"I am a changed Florist!"

Kommentare: I LOVE IT!! Having the till as an ipad i have not only got the till but i have also added the shop email, my relay service and webshop (these arent intergrated with FLoral Frog, yet). i dont have a desktop computer at the shop and use a laptop, now life is so much easier, and should i unexpectedly not be at the shop with my laptop, my staff have access to everything they need. with their own log ons so im not worried about them seeing data they may not need to see. i am still finding lots of new things i can do, its fab!!

Vorteile: I love that now everything is in one place, no more going home at the weekend, knowing you have an order next week but not for the life of you remembering what it was because it is still on the clip at the shop! No longer do i have to trawl through order pads to find what i sold at the last peak period, its there! The representatives are so responsive to queries and new features specifically for out needs as florists.

Nachteile: There are a few little bits that are being worked on like nowhere to add a comment regarding an order but i know there are so many updates constantly happening i doubt it will be long before that is added.

• Bewertet am 14.11.2018
Kim S.
director
  • Bewertet am 24.4.2018

"Gr8 software, simple to use, great price, lots of features and in the CLOUD!"

Kommentare: time saving, frees up time and thereby money, works out my vat and does my bookeeping, cant get better than that, my evenings are now free to do what I want and NOT paperwork!

Vorteile: This software has been designed by a florist and an IT expert, it has been designed as a future proof software and will move with the times, it has the most up to date technology and features that other software DO NOT have, its in the cloud anytime, anyplace, anywhere on any DEVICE!

Nachteile: as a user and a shop owner and co-owner of this, this software has been in my shop since day one.

Jan J.
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 12.11.2018

"Time saver"

Kommentare: I use integrated Sumup card payments with the system and the combination has save me lots of time and money! I can check delivery/customer details when delivering if a problem occurs, and love being paperless although I was a little concerned in the beginning.

Vorteile: I can access the data wherever I am. It saves so much time on accounts as the information goes straight on to the system.

Nachteile: It's a young business, so not everything is fully functional yet, however customer service is great, and the team take on board all comments and seem to be working towards a fuller service

• Bewertet am 12.11.2018
Jake N.
Owner/Floral Designer
  • Bewertet am 12.10.2018

"Florist-Specific Technology"

Kommentare: We have always been a paper-based traditional store, but this software has revolutionised the way we run the day to day business. At the touch of a button, I can analyse sales, check on order statuses, leave and add to existing notes for staff at handover I no longer wake up in a cold sweat, drive to the shop to check my bits of paper. Everything is in the system. The fact it tallies and generates monthly statements automatically for account customers is a dream!

Vorteile: The software runs off a tablet which is mobile. The cash drawer is small and functional providing additional design space in store. The software is cloud base allowing one to access the 'shop' from any geographical location. The card payment terminal integrates with the software, reducing the risk of human error.

Nachteile: As the software develops, there will be many great additions and unthought of improvements! I can't wait for the future!

• Bewertet am 12.10.2018
Jayne E.
  • Bewertet am 13.6.2018

"Absolutely time saving, complete organisation and a life saver for deliveries all in one. "

Kommentare: The time saved going through accounts, not having to search for sheets of paper for orders and the delivery map is fantastic.

Vorteile: The software is user-friendly, accessible anywhere and everywhere. I shall never tire from looking at the working of income and expense, no more working out invoices on an evening it's all done for you and sends the invoices, it gives you instant access to all orders and deliveries also a time saver map to save on planning deliveries. Absolutely perfect for the busy florist needs, the added bonus of having a feature for nearly everything is a massive bonus from flower names to color match all of your orders.

Nachteile: everything is just amazing and with the updates, it's just becoming better and better, it's such a time saver and so much more interesting

• Bewertet am 13.6.2018
Millie B.
  • Bewertet am 27.6.2018

"Life changing "

Vorteile: I love that my business is all in one place. I can find an order at the touch of a button. Saves me so much time. Upload the reports instantly. I recommend it to all my florist friends.

Nachteile: There is nothing that I don't like about it, I like everything. I couldn't fault this product in any way has made my job so much easier and less worrying where I can see everything.

• Bewertet am 27.6.2018
Gemma P.
Florist/owner
  • Bewertet am 13.1.2019

"All Florist need this till and software in there life. "

Kommentare: Our overall experience with floral frog is that they Have very good customer service, always there to help, produced is great. we find the app that good one of my girls said all it needs to do now is make the flowers.

Vorteile: This app has saved me so much time, I will be able to have my life back with no paperwork to do at the end of the month. Makes my shop look very professional. I am not an big computer user but I have been able to set this up and use very easily. In my eyes a florist shouldn't be with out floral frog pos and back office.

Nachteile: I haven't found anything I don't like. Floral frog have covered everything I need to help me with my business.

• Bewertet am 13.1.2019
Vivienne P.
Creative Director
  • Bewertet am 8.3.2019

"Fantastic for the person who likes organisation"

Kommentare: Floral frog is the perfect management system for any florist whether you are working on your own mostly or you have a large team of employees you will know who is doing what and when. Great product, I couldn't live without it

Vorteile: I know when and where my orders are at all times, the functions re amazing especially the delivery option. all organised and route planned and ready to go at the touch of a button

Nachteile: Would like to see a print and save option at the end of keying in an order. currently you have yo open the order again to print it but this is only a minor issue.

• Bewertet am 8.3.2019
Michelle ..
Owner/Florist
  • Bewertet am 25.4.2018

"Great Reliable Software"

Vorteile: Having the cloud to this system, enables you to make instant changes wherever you in the world and it instantly shows on the EPos. Helps me with accounts, Deliveries and much more. The support team are fantastic only a phone call away. Would high recommend any florist owner to have this as it's fast become a back bone to my business.

Nachteile: There is my view no negatives to this system. Only positives in helping organising a very busy florist to run smoothly.

• Bewertet am 25.4.2018
Henk W.
  • Bewertet am 1.5.2018

"Perfect Florist software to keep you organised"

Vorteile: Ease of use and no more paper! Everything is available on the cloud so you have access to it wherever you are which is a huge bonus. Easy to keep track of orders, Customers and outgoings.

Nachteile: Still in it's early stages so a few glitches here and there but customer support is amazing and on the ball.

• Bewertet am 1.5.2018
Suzi B.
  • Bewertet am 24.5.2018

"Amazing "

Vorteile: I love how it keeps everything in one place
How easy it is to use and how professional it looks
It really is fantastic

Nachteile: Not come across any cons yet,
but have to fill out this box

• Bewertet am 24.5.2018
Sarah A.
  • Bewertet am 23.4.2018

"Fab system it's really helped me see what I'm buying against what I'm selling on a daily basis "

Vorteile: I like that it does instant invoicing I'm getting paid quicker it does my vat automatically .. Sorts my deliveries for each day .. Love it

Nachteile: Nothing there is nothing I don't like about this software it is perfect ...

• Bewertet am 23.4.2018