Über Zoho One

Das Betriebssystem für Unternehmen

Erfahre mehr über Zoho One

Applications capabilities, functionalities and technical support are second to none. They always follow-up when required.

Bewertungen zu Zoho One

3,9
3,7

Zoho One hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 82 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Zoho One bereits verwendet?

Chad
Chad
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The Ultimate Choice for Small Businesses

Kommentare: Zoho One has helped us stay on top of all the things that are important in our business. From managing customers and leads to staying on top of our finances. It has been very useful in streamlining a lot of the processes we had in our company and finding new and meaningful ways to improve upon them in both time and cost. For certain processes that we weren't really sure about how to do it right (like HR) - it made these things much easier for us and gave us a system to keep all our challenges in sight rather than being overwhelmed by them.

We have tried many, many, many programs in our history. Zoho One was the one that answered all of our problems. Imagine every single thing your business needs to operate and I'm pretty confident that Zoho One includes that. It has everything including a CRM, accounting, analytics, automated marketing, social management, HR, and even custom apps. And it does all of this extremely well. Even on the CRM side - you can customize it to your heart's content, including creating your own tables and interactions between them. All of this is great. If you are a micro-business, then you can handle a lot of normally complicated tasks and processes much easier in Zoho One. On the other hand, if you are a small or medium-sized business with many people controlling different aspects of your business - they can all collaborate and do their jobs here too. And the pricing? It is amazing. I was shocked when they announced this. We were subscribing to four or five of their products at a much higher rate per month. We were actually considering building our own system internally to save money and then they announced Zoho One. It gave us nearly everything in their catalog of programs - at a much lower rate than we were already paying. I mean the value is phenominal.

The only complaint I have is that some of the programs don't talk to each other as well as I would like. For instance, their Connect program has a lot of features that work well with project management and job tasks. However, it wasn't possible to attach the data in our Kanban lists to data in our CRM. I think if they could fully open each app so that its data was interchangable with all other apps - that would take Zoho One to a whole different level.

Tim
Tim
Managing director in Hongkong
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Lots of Features, but takes some work to fully integrate

Kommentare: I have used Zoho for my own business and also implemented it for several clients. 4 years ago, I loved everything about the platform and loved the integrated nature of apps (books, expense, inventory, CRM), however, the more I had to push the customisation of Zoho, the more barriers I found and cracks started to appear in their polished promises. I still believe that Zoho has a big offering for small businesses as long as they do not need customised process flows or integrations. I have decided to move my business away from using Zoho and have actually downgraded in functionality to another "business platform" provider on a lifetime deal. I will be fully evaluating Zoho for future clients as I have spent far too many weeks pushing out project deadlines due to poor inter-Zoho integrations.

A HUGE bang for the buck. Getting access to all Zoho apps for one value price is super appealing and great value. All the apps a business needs in a single platform Easy to administer User friendly screens (mostly)

Apps are not as integrated as they could be. I spent a long time when consulting for several companies trying to customise their integrations between Zoho apps (that really should be there out of the box). Zoho Flow (Zoho's answer to Zapier) goes someway to help integrate their apps, but still some apps just cannot be integrated as needed (Bookings and CRM, Bookings and Inventory, for example). Zoho's integrations with 3rd party services and apps sometimes are way better than their own apps. Their all-in-one platform approach often means that the main competitors offer much better features and functionality (e.g. Meetings vs Zoom, Bookings vs Calendly, Campaigns vs Active Campaign). Their strong point is definitely CRM, Books, and Inventory, which are all very strong products. Support is hit and miss. I have had responses within minutes and then other tickets I have had to chase for nearly a week to get a response. Sometimes I had to explain the issue several times before I got more than a canned response.

Eabyn
Graphic Designer in Südafrika
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

An essential resource for large teams to manage projects and financials

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Provides a plethora of apps to utilise within the suite of apps and provides endless project and time management customisability

Gives insights and a project based dashboard for all tasks and billables

A feature to choose a less cluttered UI or a more comfortable space would be a great addition to this platform

Jordan
COO in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Not for Most Users

3,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: First off, let me see that I am a huge Zoho evangelist. I am a Zoho User Group Leader, I have two companies on Zoho One and have been a user for almost 5 years now. That said, I would caution most users from using Zoho for many of the same reasons that many other people here have noted, namely weak or non-existent customer service, increasing prices with a reduction of functionality, and buggy/flawed designs on new applications and enhancements to existing applications. Just look at the fact that they went from 1 TB/user on Zoho Mail to 50 GB/user to get an idea of how drastic their cuts have been. I am sad to say that I would not recommend Zoho to anyone without the stomach to deal with their terrible service and without an internal team member that can develop around their design flaws.

I love that Zoho is constantly evolving and adding new functionality to its software.

The customer support is horrible. Most people you speak with have no experience with the software and cannot answer the most basic questions. Sometimes they even make up answers to get off the phone. It is actually absurd how bad the service is.

Consultant in UK
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great price and amazing mix of services but integration and support need work

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Good, it is amazing value but it wasn't for me

So many services and products all for one price with one sign in.

Internal integrations couldn't help me bring together everything in one place. Internal! External integrations were sometimes lacking too. Support takes too long to respond, over 24 hours when tech issues come up. They don't always solve your problem either.

Nathan
Nathan
IT Manager in UK
Automotive, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Zoho One is the best solution for small and micro-sized businesses

Kommentare: I used Zoho One to run my small business last year (and another larger business I was part of before that). It's so good I made a video about it here: https://youtu.be/u4zMJBtkJcU.

Zoho One is the perfect solution for small and particularly, micro businesses. The alternative is that you use multiple tools that you have to then manually integrate. Or pay for another tool to integrate them. With Zoho One, you get Zoho's versions of those tools included! This can save you a huge amount of time and money so you really get to focus on the actions needed to grow your business. Zoho One does more than you need it to do, and that's a good thing! Because it will provide you with capabilities and options to make your life easier and your business more effective, and they're there, already accessible to you. If you decide you want to launch a subscription service or membership, there's a system already there. If you start employing people, there's a HR solution. If you want to get really advanced and built your own custom applications, that's there too. Finally, when you start using all of these individual products, it's a massive weight off to know that they are all tightly integrated. You don't need to work out how to add your customers onto your mailing list or know which ones are engaging with you on social media. You don't need to check multiple systems to find out if your customer has their invoices. It's quick and easy to integrate the applications, sort out duplicates, and ensure your data is as clean and tidy as it can be.

The only reasons I can see for not going with Zoho One are: 1. That you need a more specific tool to accomplish a specific job. Zoho's tools are industry leading in their own right as standalone products, but if you're just looking for the best marketing automation software, or the best tool to manage Instagram, then you might be able to find more features elsewhere. Zoho One excels on balance because of the added benefits of using all of the different apps together. 2. That your business is rapidly growing, and you need to use other software as well. If you need to use Microsoft 365, or you have to use Xero or Quickbooks, or communicate via Slack, then the cost benefits of Zoho One will start to diminish. Also, if your headcount is growing rapidly then £35 a month might start getting a bit steep as you may find that only 2-3 people need access to the marketing tools, while only your bookkeeper needs to use Books. In this instance you might be better off licensing the individual tools separately, or combining Zoho's other platform packages.

Vincent
C.E.O. in USA

Zoho One Daily User

Kommentare: I'm very satisfied, I'm very technical and have a lot of skills so doing some of the stuff that most people are unable to do I can do for myself by a little bit of research and a little bit of time invested. Lots of reports, you can track almost anything that you do inside that database, which means you can track anything your employees do. Personally I'm not a spymaster and I really don't care to spend my time looking at what my employees are doing on a daily basis, but when there's a question I'll use it to verify what they've been up to. If you have the money, you can save yourself a lot of time, if you're technical you can do it yourself otherwise, you can work with your zoho one partner and they can make your entire environment do whatever magical thoughts you have come out of your head. Yeah there's some limitations some quirks but it's a really great platform so far.

Zoho One, is an overall enterprise platform gravitate in and around the CRM application first and foremost. We use it every single day. it's highly customizable, flexible integrations galore. We use the email templates quite frequently, that's a real timesaver. We’ve integrated RingCentral our VoIP phone system; with that you can click call any contact in your database. If you have any understanding of coding you can create whatever it is that you want, that said you also need the time to do it. if not you can use your zoho one partner or zoho one support. If you have the money you can work with a zoho partner and they will make your entire system cook eggs washing dishes and mop the floors. The functionality's available or just endless and it's only limited by your imagination. Zoho One support group does not have the intuition or business understanding on how you need to accomplish your tasks do not rely upon them to give you any kind of insight or guidance they can only answer specific questions that you ask them. if they don't know they will do the research and get back to you.

I’d the cons with Zoho One there is a learning curve, but isn't that the case with anything that you engage? My impression at first was that this thing was ready to go the moment I turned it on… Oh no not the case. but if you give it time you'll figure out exactly what you need and you can get that addressed by support.

Patrik
Software Engineer in Kanada
Unterhaltung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Under Priced, Complicated, & Impress Features Ahead of its time!

Kommentare: Uniquely advanced, great for a midsized business, or a company with at least a dozen users to hundreds of users. But for a contractor with less than a handful of users, it's very complicated.

1. Their AI tracking of lead systems alone is an inexpensive tool that's beyond today's standards of capabili. 2. Unlimited tracking of website visits with a simple Javascript is by far the most detailedinterface! 3 unlimited domain create at no additional expense is a major plus. Especially when running lead generating campaigns. 4. When Covid-19 restrain hit, the ZOHO team added Go Meeting with basic capabilitiesat no extra cost, and improved features at a reason price. 7. Almost identical capabilitiesto the multi million AI CRM by Adobe. But at price of $600 a year. 8. Pre sales customer sales reps will design a workflow model based on your needs. This is a huge saving of time when considering the many hours required onboarding into a new CRM. 9. More than 40 apps included! 10. Having the capability to custom create tabs containing documents and pictures within each contact is a huge time saver. Especially reviewing a contact, or a contractors certification all within the same area. Verses trying to figure out which cloud drive is where the source document is located.

1. Too expensive for small businesses, 2.Interface Too complicated 3. There are many Customer support variations. To get them to respond pre-sales is very fast, but after you're subscribed, it take a week to a month to respond.

Kaveh
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Offers a lot but has glaring shortcomings

Kommentare: My experience with Zoho is mixed. Some of the apps work well: Zoho meetings, electronic signatures, CRM come to mind. Other apps not so much: Zoho Books, Projects, Timesheets, Inventory. Zoho tech support staff are sincere and try to help, but calls can be long and left without resolution. Promises to find out the solutions & get back are typically forgotten.

Zoho One tries to offer a lot all for one price--too much perhaps. With 40+ applications all integrated you can do a lot. Keep track of your customers, electronically keep track of their signed documents, conduct meetings with them and share your screen... on and on.

Zoho One has glaring shortcomings. You will get frustrated if you rely on the software's promises. For example, it's an accounting software, with inventory tracking and project management, but you can't keep account of the inventory items you use to complete a project. If you want to know how much a project cost the company, incredibly you can't count the cost of the inventory items you used in the project. You have to recreate everything in Excel to know that. Or if a vendor worked on two projects, I am still trying to figure out how to pay them with one payment, and split the amount to each project in Zoho.I have to pay them with two different transactions. The question stumps the support techs, who usually seem like this is the first time someone has asked them that question. The tech support people are often figuring out the software with you. It is not uncommon to spend an hour or more on a support call and not having your issue resolved. (BTW, I do not recommend paying extra for premium or onboarding support. A significant number of appointments are missed or start late. Technicians often don't know the answers and put you on long holds.)

Kim
Kim
Senior Account Manager in USA
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Everything all in (Zoho)One

Kommentare: It is so nice to have everything in one place and connected. It has increased our efficiency by automating some processes and integrating with some of our existing software. Plus, the mobile apps let us have access to it all no matter where our business takes us!!

I really like that you have access to so many different apps. You can do just about anything you need from hosting an online meeting to conducting a marketing campaign to managing your client/lead relationships to surveys. It really does have everything in ONE place!! You name it... Sales, Marketing, Collaboration, Analytics etc. No matter what comes up, we have found a way to handle it efficiently and effectively with ZohoOne.

It did take a little time getting used to how the Zoho system works. I wished things were a little more intuitive initially but once you grasp the logic behind how the different apps work together it can truly improve you experience.

Alec Anton
Alec Anton
Lawyer in Australien
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A really unique offering of middle-tier applications and services.

Kommentare: Zoho One offers an incredible range of mid-tier business applications and hosting. I selected Zoho at the beginning of setting up my firm because I had previously used some of Zoho's applications and could see a big advantage (both financial and technical) in using the Zoho ecosystem. I use Zoho Sites for my website, Zoho Forms for online forms, Zoho Meeting for all video conferences, Zoho Booking for schedules, Zoho Mail for email hosting, Zoho Writer for all document processing, Zoho Sales IQ for marketing and social media management, Zoho Notebook for legal research, Zoho Drive for cloud storage. I don't use Zoho CRM or Zoho Projects, but that's only because my industry (lawyer) really does demand a specialist practice management application for clients and tasks. The CRM and Projects are excellent and would be great for other business industries. I see Zoho One really only being useful for new businesses or during a major restructure or rebranding. To get the most out of it, you need to really design an ecosystem and utilise Zoho apps wherever possible. This can be frustrating as some may not work as well as their alternatives, but this is the compromise you have to make for such a good price. I really do recommend Zoho for any new business - the apps may seem a little strange at first, but you can literally run your entire business on this one service and that could potentially save a considerable amount of time and money.

I like the fact that so many options are included in the one monthly price

Client services takes a few days at the minimum for routine inquiries.

Brent
Brent

There is no better value in the business app world- Zoho One is outstanding

Kommentare: Honestly, there is no better value than Zoho One. It has changed the way I do business by giving me a whole suite of apps that integrate together and play well with outside apps. I completely rebuilt my entire sales process and business workflow around Zoho One, and I'm in it for the long haul.

Honestly, where do I start? You literally get access to around 40 enterprise level versions of applications from a company that has been around for 20 years There is the saying that if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. But this isn't too good to be true. It's actually true. I wanted to switch to Zoho Books and Zoho CRM, and found that for the same cost, I could get ALL the Zoho apps. It blew my mind and was an instant buy. You get a super-powered CRM, bookkeeping, email campaign management, social media management, live chat, help desk, website builder, website testing tool, Zoho Flow (a superior alternative to Zapier), a full project management app, the best invoicing I've seen, and on and on and on. Zoho One has everything. There is no way I can give all the pros in this space. It's absolutely amazing.

The one con I do see with Zoho One is that since it is one user, you do get restricted on some things like Zoho Mail. You get a full mail account for that one user, but can't combine it with other free Zoho Mail accounts. So every once in a while, it would be nice to be able to do that. But otherwise, Zoho One is mindblowing. I will say also that if you have a large team, it MIGHT be cheaper for you to buy the apps individually since some of the higher levels include more users. If you only need a couple of the apps for some users, it might be cheaper to buy an enterprise bundle. But if you are a single person or have a small team that needs more than a couple apps for each person, Zoho One is perfect.

Pam
President in USA
Bau, Selbstständig

40 products in one!

Kommentare: I was impressed. It was very easy to setup compared to the competitors, had excellent training videos and manuals, plus excellent customer support (but only 5 days a week 24 hours a day, not 7 days). I would call the software second best in almost all categories, but when you add in how they all integrate together, this is awesome software. I think the software it best compares to is SalesForce, which I haven't ever used due to the price.

It seems they have everything in one, and all integrated. When I was looking for each piece, their name kept popping up as in the top choices for each product... especially social media.

Reporting for accounting was not up to what I am used to. They have a lot of reports, but they aren't very customizable. You basically get what they provide, which is still a lot! I also kept running into a few bugs. And many people have feature suggestions. So it seems like their low price is reflective of this.

Senior Business & Marketing Consultant in Schweiz

A real fan

Kommentare: We are a consultant agency and consult 360 on Business Software, CRM, E-Commerce, Process Automation and Online Marketing. Based on our excellent experience with ZOHO One we use ZOHO extensively in our own company and have realized a great number of projects.

Great functionalities, comparably easy and thus, fast to set up. Everything in one platform under one transparent license. Perfect as a single all-in-one software for small and mid-size companies and organizations. Availability super high, hosting and updates very smoothely.

As ZOHO develops fast, sometimes there are overlappings between apps.

Market Intelligence Analyst in USA
Versicherung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Zoho One truly is the operating system for your Business

Zoho one is amazing for the price!!! Absolutely nothing can touch it or is anywhere close. With Zoho One you get external sales and support software, internal chat, HR, accounting inventory, email, cloud storage, office suite and so much more! Plus Zoho creator lets you build custom apps to automate your processes. I can't say enough good things about Zoho One and I certainly can't go into detail on every app included, but Zoho is contantly updating their apps to improve the features and UI. I have been using Zoho One for just under a year now and while it's not perfect is good and continually improving. It's also relatively easy to get ahold of their support team which is great at answering questions!

I think one of the hardest things with Zoho One is knowing where to start. There are so many different apps and each one requires setup and they can integrate with one another in different ways. It can be hard to keep track of what's what. Also, because the company moves quickly and is constantly improving, there can be features or processes that seem to be left over from an old version and don't necessarily work the same across all the apps.

Pamela
Pamela
Chief Experience Officer in USA
Internet

Zoho One is an OUTSTANDING value for anyone that uses several Zoho applications. It is unbelievable!

Kommentare: The integration of the apps are wonderful!

I use Zoho as the platform to support ALL our clients. Depending on how we are supporting them, we may use one or several Zoho applications for one client. Zoho One is great for the clients we use several applications to support because it is EXTREMELY cost effective. In some cases we can save hundreds of dollars. When they rolled out Zoho One this past summer, I could not believe what I read!

The only down side is Zoho One doesn't allow several different logins for the same user seat. They track the IP address. I can understand the reason because of the low price, why they want every user to have their own login. For us, we may have several team members servicing one client. It is not cost effective for us to purchase several seats to service one client. Also, customer service is not always the greatest.

Jordanna
Director in Kanada
Grafikdesign, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Value but Confusing Setup

Zoho One gives companies access to basically all Zoho programs which makes it an exceptional value if using more than one (ex. Zoho email, CRM, Project, etc..). It's only $50 per user per month and therefore is one of the cheapest options for a full business setup.

Administration is very confusing when compared with alternatives such as Google Workspace. There is no seamless way to transition between Zoho programs, like a centralized dashboard, and finding your way to an Admin page is nearly impossible (even when bookmarked). Even though it's Zoho "One" and all the programs are Zoho, it feels more like individual programs rather than a single workspace.

Sanchit
Co-founder in Neuseeland
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Don't just get this software just because it is cheap compared to Hubspot or salesforce

Kommentare: Wouldn't recommend this to anyone. I would rather suggest consider other options especially Hubspot if you are in this segment or maybe freshdesk (have tried it once but can't say for sure that this is great)

I like that the pricing is competitive and they have introduced zoho one to wrap up all their products into one.

Support is bad - It is hard to get a proper emphatitc response. Team doesn't respond on time and you have to follow up. Unlike Hubspot - in simialr category the support is amazing and people are responsive and understand the questions. Zoho one is still new and lots of issues from an administrator perspective. - Assigning apps to users is a painful process - You have to repeat the settings on every other app - for instance if you want to verify your domain you have to add this verification on every zoho app. - The user interface to say the least and error handling is bad. If I want to change an app owner or service admin then forget about it. Its hard to impossible. Then when you reach out to support as an admin they just start throwing you blogs rather than helping. - Email to lead - I should have checked this throughly during the assessment but considering a product that is competing with big giants I would expect a basic functionality like email to lead. But guess what it is not there. I had to setup Zaps to manage this. That means you pay more money if you are using more tasks on Zaps in addition to Zoho.

Radwa
Product Manager in Ägypten

Zoho One

Zoho one is amazing complete business platform to run business smoothly and easy. integration between apps make work done fast and easy. using zoho desk help support team mange their tickets from different sources easily and save communication between customers and support. CRM is great tool to mange sales process with artificial intelligent help and log all of activities and manage pipeline . zoho people mange all hr tasks which make easy to track employee attendance and leaves and so much more. with workdrive it replace google drive

All Apps are integrated and they make fast improvement

Jason
Jason
Director & Producer in USA
Musik, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great product & more importantly Great customer service!!!

Really flexible and easy to use, the streamlining capabilities and customizations are unlimited! One thing I really like the most is typically offshore companies are hard to communicate and get quick fast support. Zoho has I have to say one of the best support teams I've ever worked with. I've called them in the middle of the nite all the way to a Sunday evening and they are always right on top of it and are even willing to remote into my machine to debug issues i created in the configurations. Any tech who has dealt with large support teams knows this is usually the most frustrating issues dealing with third parties. Wonderful company and great products!

Some of the functions are limited but you can always customize it using they're scripting tools and api. Not really a issue but if i have to say what i like least it would be this.

Beverley
Beverley
Social Media Strategist & Consultant in Kanada

Promised specific plans, but failed to deliver

Kommentare: Good access to some decent apps.

The apps you get access to are great, there's a TON of apps available for users that are included in the One subscription.

Was hard to get a real definitive answer when I had questions about which plans from apps are included with Zoho One. The main reason I signed up with Zoho One was that I was told I'd have access to the Zoho Social Professional Plan from a rep, even though another rep earlier said I'd have access to the Social Agency Plan. Anyways, both included 5 team members, which was more than I needed. Upon registration for One, they told me I couldn't add Team Members and that I'd have to buy One licenses for them... But why wasn't I told this before? And why do I have to buy licenses for users who are ONLY accessing Social, not even touching Social, they'd be clients with access to see what's scheduled on their behalf. Talked to a rep to cancel my account, who sent me to my account manager, who I requested it be canceled, didn't hear from him or anybody else. Tweeted for help , emailed the address they have on the cancellation page. Absolutely NO response. I was going to sign up for Zoho Social after cancelling my One account, but after the non-existent customer service I was fed up.

Jake
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Great Package for Zoho Products

Love the features and integrations I can use with Zoho One. I pay a flat fee and I get to use my One license for all of the products on the enterprise edition. Their customer support team is very friendly and I love Zoho One & Zoho Products

I feel they should integrate with Line2 & Square for subscription payments with Zoho Subscriptions

Len
Len
Founder in Australien
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Not for the Solopreneur

Kommentare: I would say keep it up Zoho. I believe their mission to be a one stop SAAS is perfectly achieveable and the world would be a bleaker place without them. As for me, after 1 or 2 months of trying to offload everything onto Zoho One, I end up subscribing only to Zoho Books, which ironically, was the reason why I came across Zoho in the first place.

Value, you get a lot for what you pay for. Responsive customer support. You could run a entire business or even a franchise on Zoho One. One stop service, single log ins. If you are less demanding, this suite would suit you. If not, read on...Initially, I paid A35 per month, then it became apparent that I somehow escaped the 5 employee requirement.

Zoho One promised integration amongst all their apps and data would flow seamlessly from one app to another. Not true, and it was painful to constantly contact Zoho support regarding setup issues. Eventually, you figure it out. A lot of the apps need polish esp the iOS apps, which couldn't be split screen. I came to this conclusion: I might as well stick to using disparate apps, and run Toby on them for single screen access. Or use Zapier or MS Flow to connect them.

ceo in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Honest Opinion

Kommentare: Great automation, great number of apps in Zoho One for most businesses, good integration

Zoho One has all the apps that a small business would need.

Customer service lacking even though I was charged for a year of customer service premium

Dr. Al
Dr. Al
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

ZOHO ONE

Kommentare: We think Zoho One is one of the best platform on the market!

applications capabilities, functionalities and technical support are second to none! They always follow-up when required.

Too many tools and all are very valuable!! If you enticed or want to become an expert in one their applications, they make it too easy which can become a time distraction.