Über Zoho One

Das Betriebssystem für Unternehmen

Erfahre mehr über Zoho One

If you decide you want to launch a subscription service or membership, there's a system already there. If you start employing people, there's a HR solution.

There are so many different apps and each one requires setup and they can integrate with one another in different ways. It can be hard to keep track of what's what.

Bewertungen zu Zoho One

3,8
3,7

Zoho One hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 115 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Zoho One bereits verwendet?

Markus
Geschaeftsfuehrer in Schweiz
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Tolles Softwarepaket zu einem erschwinglichen Preis

All-in-One Software mit grossartigem CRM.

Das meiste ist nur auf Englisch verfügbar. Wenn es komplex wird, hätte ich die Instruktionen lieber auf Deutsch.

Chad
Chad
CEO in USA
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Ultimate Choice for Small Businesses

Kommentare: Zoho One has helped us stay on top of all the things that are important in our business. From managing customers and leads to staying on top of our finances. It has been very useful in streamlining a lot of the processes we had in our company and finding new and meaningful ways to improve upon them in both time and cost. For certain processes that we weren't really sure about how to do it right (like HR) - it made these things much easier for us and gave us a system to keep all our challenges in sight rather than being overwhelmed by them.

We have tried many, many, many programs in our history. Zoho One was the one that answered all of our problems. Imagine every single thing your business needs to operate and I'm pretty confident that Zoho One includes that. It has everything including a CRM, accounting, analytics, automated marketing, social management, HR, and even custom apps. And it does all of this extremely well. Even on the CRM side - you can customize it to your heart's content, including creating your own tables and interactions between them. All of this is great. If you are a micro-business, then you can handle a lot of normally complicated tasks and processes much easier in Zoho One. On the other hand, if you are a small or medium-sized business with many people controlling different aspects of your business - they can all collaborate and do their jobs here too. And the pricing? It is amazing. I was shocked when they announced this. We were subscribing to four or five of their products at a much higher rate per month. We were actually considering building our own system internally to save money and then they announced Zoho One. It gave us nearly everything in their catalog of programs - at a much lower rate than we were already paying. I mean the value is phenominal.

The only complaint I have is that some of the programs don't talk to each other as well as I would like. For instance, their Connect program has a lot of features that work well with project management and job tasks. However, it wasn't possible to attach the data in our Kanban lists to data in our CRM. I think if they could fully open each app so that its data was interchangable with all other apps - that would take Zoho One to a whole different level.

Tim
Tim
Managing director in Hongkong
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Lots of Features, but takes some work to fully integrate

Kommentare: I have used Zoho for my own business and also implemented it for several clients. 4 years ago, I loved everything about the platform and loved the integrated nature of apps (books, expense, inventory, CRM), however, the more I had to push the customisation of Zoho, the more barriers I found and cracks started to appear in their polished promises. I still believe that Zoho has a big offering for small businesses as long as they do not need customised process flows or integrations. I have decided to move my business away from using Zoho and have actually downgraded in functionality to another "business platform" provider on a lifetime deal. I will be fully evaluating Zoho for future clients as I have spent far too many weeks pushing out project deadlines due to poor inter-Zoho integrations.

A HUGE bang for the buck. Getting access to all Zoho apps for one value price is super appealing and great value. All the apps a business needs in a single platform Easy to administer User friendly screens (mostly)

Apps are not as integrated as they could be. I spent a long time when consulting for several companies trying to customise their integrations between Zoho apps (that really should be there out of the box). Zoho Flow (Zoho's answer to Zapier) goes someway to help integrate their apps, but still some apps just cannot be integrated as needed (Bookings and CRM, Bookings and Inventory, for example). Zoho's integrations with 3rd party services and apps sometimes are way better than their own apps. Their all-in-one platform approach often means that the main competitors offer much better features and functionality (e.g. Meetings vs Zoom, Bookings vs Calendly, Campaigns vs Active Campaign). Their strong point is definitely CRM, Books, and Inventory, which are all very strong products. Support is hit and miss. I have had responses within minutes and then other tickets I have had to chase for nearly a week to get a response. Sometimes I had to explain the issue several times before I got more than a canned response.

Sanchit
Co-founder in Neuseeland
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Don't just get this software just because it is cheap compared to Hubspot or salesforce

Kommentare: Wouldn't recommend this to anyone. I would rather suggest consider other options especially Hubspot if you are in this segment or maybe freshdesk (have tried it once but can't say for sure that this is great)

I like that the pricing is competitive and they have introduced zoho one to wrap up all their products into one.

Support is bad - It is hard to get a proper emphatitc response. Team doesn't respond on time and you have to follow up. Unlike Hubspot - in simialr category the support is amazing and people are responsive and understand the questions. Zoho one is still new and lots of issues from an administrator perspective. - Assigning apps to users is a painful process - You have to repeat the settings on every other app - for instance if you want to verify your domain you have to add this verification on every zoho app. - The user interface to say the least and error handling is bad. If I want to change an app owner or service admin then forget about it. Its hard to impossible. Then when you reach out to support as an admin they just start throwing you blogs rather than helping. - Email to lead - I should have checked this throughly during the assessment but considering a product that is competing with big giants I would expect a basic functionality like email to lead. But guess what it is not there. I had to setup Zaps to manage this. That means you pay more money if you are using more tasks on Zaps in addition to Zoho.

Morgan
Director of Operations in USA

Reporting and Analytics

Zoho makes reporting and customizing dashboards quick and easy. We can visualize the information most helpful to make business decisions.

I don't have any complaints currently about Zoho One

Logistik & Lieferkette, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic value for money as a complete business OS

Kommentare: Zoho One has been at the core of our business for quite some time due to the amount of capabilities the software suite has and the value it offers. Have experienced good customer support when needed also.

The amount of software included which covers so many different business tasks, the different pricing structures to suit all sized businesses, the value and efficiency in managing so much software in one place.

Pricing has recently gone up however the value for money is still brilliant compared to the alternatives and there is constant software development and support available.

Eusebio
Eusebio
CEO in Spanien
Internet, Selbstständig

Packed with apps and possibilities

Kommentare: Overwhelming. For a single user like me, it is difficult to get the most out of it without spending a whole month setting it up calmly, very calmly. You should have a 6 month trial just to configure it and then be able to use it calmly.

Zoho One is one of those products that can be overwhelming the first time you see it. Packed with apps and possibilities. You have apps to perform almost any task within a company. EVERYTHING. If you're going to use it or three of the apps it has, you'll get your money's worth.

Integration between apps, while possible, is not as automatic as one would expect as they are all from the same developer. It takes time and effort to set everything up and there are some really complex tasks. The price for a single user like me is excessive. For large companies it is multiplied by the number of users, but their large number of apps can justify it.

Les
Les
MD in UK
Bildende Kunst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Proceed with caution

Products integrate well but in some cases too well. Easily accessable from mobile or laptop.

Customer service is terrible. I cancelled the support because I wasnt going to pay for something I wasnt getting. If yu have an issue, you are best trying to sort it out yourself as the people who are (not) there to assist you, have no clue whatsoever. There is a chat on the app, but when you use it, you get the reply that they are unable to assist and that you should send an email to . . . .Only buy this if you are prepared to handle the issues yourself.Service should take 3 hours, but getting a "non" reply in a week would be good. e.g. "I cannot log in", a week later - [sensitive content hidden]

Ross
Ross
General Manager in UK
Eventservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The perfect software suite for small business

Kommentare: Incredibly positive allowibg us to benefit from a range of software tools rather buying them all separately.

The cost compared to all other solutions ade this a no-brainer. The fact that all enterprise level tools were made available at teh cost of most other CRMs was perfect.

The configuration of the HR portal was a little more complicated but not mission critical for us.

Tembi
Director in USA
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Zoho One Works

Kommentare: We have been using it to manage our online music school, so far it's working ell.

The fact that it is integrated and an all-in-one platform for my business needs.

I do not like having to connect each app together each time I use something new for each application, however, they have wonderful tech support to walk you through any problems.

Bart
Bart
Owner View 360 Marketing in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Its alot to learn but affordable

Kommentare: Really didn't fully get it set up.

It had some really great features but almost to much for a beginner. I recommend using one app at a time until you master each app.

Little hard to learn because it's just to much.

Jordan
COO in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Not for Most Users

Kommentare: First off, let me see that I am a huge Zoho evangelist. I am a Zoho User Group Leader, I have two companies on Zoho One and have been a user for almost 5 years now. That said, I would caution most users from using Zoho for many of the same reasons that many other people here have noted, namely weak or non-existent customer service, increasing prices with a reduction of functionality, and buggy/flawed designs on new applications and enhancements to existing applications. Just look at the fact that they went from 1 TB/user on Zoho Mail to 50 GB/user to get an idea of how drastic their cuts have been. I am sad to say that I would not recommend Zoho to anyone without the stomach to deal with their terrible service and without an internal team member that can develop around their design flaws.

I love that Zoho is constantly evolving and adding new functionality to its software.

The customer support is horrible. Most people you speak with have no experience with the software and cannot answer the most basic questions. Sometimes they even make up answers to get off the phone. It is actually absurd how bad the service is.

Pamela
Pamela
Chief Experience Officer in USA
Internet

Zoho One is an OUTSTANDING value for anyone that uses several Zoho applications. It is unbelievable!

Kommentare: The integration of the apps are wonderful!

I use Zoho as the platform to support ALL our clients. Depending on how we are supporting them, we may use one or several Zoho applications for one client. Zoho One is great for the clients we use several applications to support because it is EXTREMELY cost effective. In some cases we can save hundreds of dollars. When they rolled out Zoho One this past summer, I could not believe what I read!

The only down side is Zoho One doesn't allow several different logins for the same user seat. They track the IP address. I can understand the reason because of the low price, why they want every user to have their own login. For us, we may have several team members servicing one client. It is not cost effective for us to purchase several seats to service one client. Also, customer service is not always the greatest.

Steve
President in USA
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

To run a small business you have many tasks from accruing vacation to AR/AP - Zoho One does it all!

Integrated applications - eg CRM to electronic signature, etc. etc. VERY easy to set up flows - if something happens in one module - make an entry into another module.Easily customize to meet your needs - fields, applications, etc. etc.Workflows save time/effort and are very easy to create

Hard to come up with a con - I would have said in the Meeting (zoom like) software not having the blurred background was the biggest con - but they recently added that.

Jake
CEO in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Great Package for Zoho Products

Love the features and integrations I can use with Zoho One. I pay a flat fee and I get to use my One license for all of the products on the enterprise edition. Their customer support team is very friendly and I love Zoho One & Zoho Products

I feel they should integrate with Line2 & Square for subscription payments with Zoho Subscriptions

Mark
Mark
VP in USA
Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I wish I could give 100 stars review with ZOHO One

Kommentare: WOW! We saved so much money in subscription costs when we rolled everything to ZOHO One. We had 11 different companies we were paying money to. When we switched, we saved $480,000 is subscription costs. We love paying one low rate for all our employees rather than using separate vendors. As a huge bonus, our internal data is much more organized since all ZOHO apps communicate with each other. This keeps all of our team members on the same footing.

The capabilities of the suite of products is unmatched! The price is what really blew me away.

no cons. Its great software for a super affordable price.

Adame
Owner in Marokko
Internet, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

Must have to run a business, especially for sole proprietors and small sized companies

Kommentare: It makes my life much easier without having to worry about integrations and such. I don't use all of their apps. But the few I use on a daily basis make their mark to save my time without breaking my finances.

A great ecosystem of apps centered around Zoho CRM. It covers most of what a business needs to manage/automate. It doesn't require much to make apps share/use each component's data.

Zoho One doesn't include all Zoho's apps... the team is pushing more, but still, we are missing Zoho Commerce and Zoho Connect (external community) as part of the package.

Administrative Director & Editor in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

So many tools, so little time

Zoho One is THE all encompassing business software that a company of any size can use. It's ultimate goal is to streamline everything for you so you don't have to use multiple vendors/softwares/subscriptions to perform your daily business tasks. It has so many apps and features, we're still learning and experimenting with it even after over a year of use!

The layout, workflow, and wording within some of the apps can be a little confusing because it may not align with the terminology your company understands.

Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, Selbstständig

Great for the price if single user

Its great for the price for a single user. If you have alot of employees costs adds up. Comes with alot of features and products

105/month for flexible plan is steep. Reg is 45/mo if adding all users, so flexible would be better around 75. Accounting package needs to manage multiple companies. This is the biggest bit fall. The regular paid version allows it so why not the one included with One?

Duane

The small business disruptor

Kommentare: Been with zoho for an extended period of time and I am very pleased.

I love their inclusive suite of other products which all talk to each other.

I use about 10 key products which does the job for me and I am satisfied

Lana
Agency Owner in USA
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Zoho ONE is of the best solutions for all-in-one product services

For the per month fee, you get a host of apps at your disposal. If you're an entrepreneur, I highly suggest looking at Zoho One. Even small to mid-sized business (depending on industry) can use Zoho One to power their work force and streamline loads.

The only gripe I have about Zoho ONE is that once you sign up for it, you're stuck with having to pay for each additional team member. So, as a small business owner/entrepreneur, I might only need all or most of the apps for myself and my assistant just needs email. I will have to pay for her as well.

Thomas
COO in Mexiko
Sport, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Worth Looking At, but Best to Seek Another Option

Kommentare: At face value, Zoho One looks good. We invested 250 hours in the trial version, but very disappointed and consider the time wasted. The software is buggy, the customer service is horrible, the billing systems is combative and the local sales teams over-sell.

There is an abundance of applications in the Zoho One package. However, there are bugs that could have a significant negative impact on your business. Meanwhile, the Zoho technical teams appear to be more focused building new apps rather than service the one they have started.

The customer service is just horrible (pre-sales, basic, premium and enterprise) + they charge a percentage of your monthly billing to get premium or enterprise - which equals the quality of other vendors standard customer service. Contacting customer service is a lengthy, wholly unsatisfying experience. Taking days to resolve a simple issue, which in many cases requires several call backs and/or emails?!?!?!

BALJIT
Owner in Kanada
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Worst Customer Services - Half Baked Products

Kommentare: Worst and i inccur loss in business .

It seems in the begining that you found one stop solution to all your needs.

The company has worst customer services. The support team is always evading you and end up leaving you in frustation. The apps are poorly designed and problematic. The emails always lands up in spam and they have Zero real solution to it.

Kevin
Product manager in UK
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Quite complete software for web companies

I really like the fact there are much different software within Zoho one. You have 1 software for your every need and it will cost you less to take Zoho one than taking all those software individually. Every piece of software can integrate with one another.

There is a need to dedicate time to understand how everything works and to connect everything. You need to do things right to avoid building something complicated.

Al
Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One Tap App

ONE is very convenient for my staff and I. This allows us to open our apps with one touch and continue business in seconds.

Sometimes the app crashes. I would also prefer if it could open more than just Zoho apps.