Über Contractor Foreman

Sie ist die günstigste All-in-one-Lösung für das Projektmanagement. Sie verfügt über mehr als 25 Module. Veriato 360 bietet Schätzung, Planung, Protokollen, Zeitkarten, Abrechnung und vieles mehr.

Erfahre mehr über Contractor Foreman

The support team has been awesome training us all the features within the app.

I am having trouble doing schedule and changing schedules.

Bewertungen zu Contractor Foreman

Contractor Foreman hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 289 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Contractor Foreman bereits verwendet?

Ron L.
Ron L.
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, fast support responses, and value for money

Price is amazing. Ease of use. Customer support is fast and seem to be eager to assist. What I love the most is I can request/suggest items from the desktop version be added to the mobile version. I have made 2-3 suggestions and I have seen all my suggestions integrated into the mobile version. I have had issues with the software a couple of times. I would create a support ticket with my issues and literally within minutes to just a couple of hours there would be an update pushed for the app and the issue was repaired. This software does pretty much everything you need it to do. I am extremely satisfied with my purchase. I tried several different applications and ConstructionForeman is and was by far the easiest to use and delivered alot more bang for the buck!

All my cons have been addressed so far through updates. I would like to see the mobile version have the ability to do everything the desktop version does as I use my phone for 95% of my business.

Antwort von Contractor Foreman

Thanks Ron - I'm glad to hear that when there have been issues, our team has been prompt to resolve them. We use software services to run our business and understand the frustration when things do not work correctly and support is slow to resolve it. We try to make sure our customers avoid the same delays.

Noel D.
Bau, Selbstständig

Great CRM for a small business

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: They seem to be improving the software every month, and I'm excited to see what improvements they announce next. I am getting the program figured out, and it is now becoming a great tool. I think the program is fairly nimble once you learn the steps to do each task.

I like the two-way sync, the program's simplicity, the client portal, and the project cost tracking. Contractor Foreman offers most of the features I was looking for, for a price that I can afford.

I had some issues in my initial syncs. I decided to move from Quickbooks Desktop to Quickbooks Online while integrating with Contractor Foreman. Learning how the two programs integrate is always a challenge, and QBO is not as user-friendly as QBD in fixing errors. I had systems and processes in place that I had built over many years, and it took some trial and error to get CF set up the way I needed it to work. Other than that, the only other issue was reaching someone other than the chat support. The chat support is great for quick answers, but bigger issues will need to be handled by the tech support that is only available by email, which was sometimes challenging to get a response from. Overall they took care of my issues, and the program is working well now. I am probably an unusual case, but this is where the program became frustrating, and I was questioning my decision.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: JobTread, JOBPROGRESS, BuilderTREND und CoConstruct

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Contractor Foreman: Contractor Foreman offered most of the features I needed to make the CRM valuable. I've tried several other CRM programs, and they were not as easy to use for a small company. They were made for a team. Contractor Foreman can be run by one person or be used by office staff and field personnel. I think this will be a program that will allow me to grow with it.

Larry H.
General Contractor in USA

Dissapointed

Kommentare: Frustrated. Recently returned from out of the country to find an aggressively toned email from [SENSITIVE CONTENT] stating they had an error on their side of the business and were not collecting fees associated with the WePay portion of the software. They demanded we pay $800+ dollars that day or they would suspend my account. They also attempted to charge an on file credit card without permission, but it was expired. They claimed to have send several emails but only on was sent and then the notice to suspend.

Th pricing is somewhat reasonable and there is an ability to offer a portal to customers.

Lots of bugs. When forwarding the bugs or errors the team responds quickly but they assume everything is an operator error. One you convince them it is actually the program, them never follow up.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: JobNimbus

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Contractor Foreman: Pricing

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Larry. We appreciate you being a long-time customer and it is unfortunate to see the negative review. So that others know what happened, Larry uses the WePay integration and he pays a 2.9% transaction fee for credit card transactions. There were some large transactions that did not have the fee paid by Larry and we let him know that the transaction fee would have to be paid. Sent sent several notices but we did not receive a response from him until the account was suspended. It's unfortunate to see that he rated us so poorly considering how active he is and that he has upgraded to a larger plan as it doesn't accurately reflect the positive comments he has made to our team.

Matthew B.
Project Manager in USA
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Feature rich, great support, AND inexpensive... a huge value!

Kommentare: Very pleased with the product and the training, over the moon about the price!

The 1 on 1 training is always given by a highly experienced rep, someone that knows all the ins and outs of the product and can answer any questions you can thow out! Features are excellent, not just for the money, but for any money! Love the product, we use nearly every aspect of it for our day to day operations, Billing, Estimates, project management, etc. Everything works, extremely happy with the tool and the support, HIGHLY recommend!

Occasionally there will be a bug somewhere when you are using a newer feature, but they are always rolling out updates and listening to their clients to make the product better. The chat support is very responsive, but they are not nearly as knowledgeable about the product as the trainers, so sometimes scheduling a 1 on 1 training is the only way to get the help you need, depending on how complicated your question is. To date there is not a robust Knowledgebase for the product, just a video library, however, I hear they are rolling out a knowledgebase soon, which hopefully will be a nice addition to the chat support.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: BuilderTREND

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Contractor Foreman: They were easier to implement, easier to learn, had all the features for a lot less money.

Neil L.
Neil L.
Estimator in USA

Always Improving!

Kommentare: Contractor Foreman is well worth the investment. I like the constant improvements that the developers are always working on. Customer service is very responsive. I have made multiple suggestions to development and have always received a response whether it be for more info or sometimes, what their plan is to implement my suggestion.

Contractor Foreman is very customizable. I like that the user can has to do a minimal amount of setup in order to start using the software.

This is very basic software. Reporting is somewhat lacking but the user has the ability to create custom reports with available data.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: BuilderTREND und UDA ConstructionSuite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Contractor Foreman: As we had not been using any software, I thought Contractor Foreman would be a good first step to introduce users to project management software.

Nicholas A.
Operations Manager in USA

First Software Implemented

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Great so far, just started implementing it but overall very easy and clean.

The free trial period is something that most do not offer. The ease of use, training videos and customization. The daily reports are great and produce a clean PDF document that can be emailed or downloaded.

Haven't found any yet as we are still new to the software but, so far so good.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: eSUB

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Contractor Foreman: Overall a more Indepth project management tool for what we needed.

Debbie Q.
Office Manager in USA

Contractor Foreman New User

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Our company had an issue with tracking and charging for change orders. This application will assist in being more thorough with this process.

Change orders and document preparation.

The application takes a long time to implement. It takes a long time to watch all the videos and input data.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Houzz Pro und CoConstruct

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Contractor Foreman: Cost was a big factor on choosing Contractor Foreman as well as the features it offered.

Clifton C.
Chief Technology Officer in USA
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Feel like we are with a winner

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Communication with customers, vendors and subcontractors has improved. Number of service calls per week has improved.

ROI is going to be swift and apparent. The total cost of ownership is extremely good. Fast, easy to use and confident data is correct,.not getting deleted or corrupt.

Estimate template process of use needs improvement.

Sean K.
Vice President in USA

Contractor Foreman Opens Doors for Small to Medium Contractors

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: The employees at Contractor Foreman have been fantastic to deal with.

Obviously, the price is a huge selling feature but we weren't super concerned with the price. We could get the features we wanted without changing accounting software.

I haven't found anything I truly dislike yet. Like any complex job costing software, it's got a learning curve but this is not tough to pick up.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: FOUNDATION

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Contractor Foreman: Because we didn't have to change our accounting software. It had the most features with the least amount of disruptions.

Mike S.

Commercial Flat Roofer Point of View

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Their price blows the competition away!! I almost went with other systems for 5 times the monthly cost, that covered the same topics as CF. They worked with me financially to get me started when I was regrouping my company to be more automated and organized. They could have shut me off cold as others did, but they kept in contact and worked with me until I could finally purchase the entire year up front.

One year ago, I looked at this software and found that it only covered enough for residential roofing. I figured I would check again a year later and found they had doubled their modules and NOW included everything I needed for a commercial roofing management system. Price stayed the same as well!! The UI is clear and easy to adjust and learn. They offer online chat and free training, as well as a paid training for those who feel the need. They are in constant contact with customers to fix bugs, because they update things on a monthly basis. They do this without raising the price each time as well. It is nice that they try to accomodate.

I wish it had a takeoff program as part of it, but I expect they will down the line. I don't think it would take much to add one. I am going to try to integrate one myself.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you Mike for the awesome review! I am glad that we were able to get the needed features in place to make it work for you this time around. We are committed to providing the features that most contractors need at a price that all contractors can afford. Although we do not have "takeoff" software, we do have a measurement tools that allow you to take area measurements of blueprints. To do this, go to the Files > Find the PDF > Click the Action Icon > Click Markup. You will then see a Measurement tool.

Dawood A.
Quality Assurance Quality Control in Jordanien
Bau, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Project management tools incorporated into a framework that allows all stakeholders to engage.

Kommentare: Contractor Foreman gave us access to all project information at any time, helped us with better tracking of every project detail, reduced the amount of emails we had to read and write, avoided frequent data entry, and helped us with efficient reporting and financial flow control.

In addition to its collaborative capabilities, Contractor Foreman is one of the best cloud-based platforms for managing construction projects. Contractor Foreman improves communication between team members in order to prepare workflow plans, update tasks and prepare technical and financial reports efficiently. I like how the workflow is customized and allows all stakeholders to participate in planning and monitoring processes for different activities along the project lifecycle using the tools provided by Contractor Foreman. I like how all changes and project logs are stored in the cloud using Contractor Foreman so we can access them from anywhere, anytime. I like how it integrates with many applications, which saves us from frequent entries and enables us to import and export data easily. I appreciate Contractor Foreman's quick response, discussing issues and finding appropriate solutions. The subscription prices are encouraging and there are many packages that suit all construction companies of all sizes.

I did not notice a lot of undesirable things, as Contractor Foreman is an online platform that does not need to be downloaded or certain settings: for the mobile application, I do not find it as efficient as the platform and it must be radically improved to suit the nature of our business at the present time, in which mobile applications are primary.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you Dawoo for the awesome review. We realize that many of our competitors leave a lot of the details out of their apps but we chose to include them all so that you truly can run your business from your phone or tablet. We will continue to improve the experience from all platforms as we know that speed and design are just as important as the data being presented.

Paul H.
owner in Kanada

GREAT SOFTWARE TO KEEP YOU ORGINIZED WHEN U HAVE SO MUCH ON THE GO

Kommentare: Awesome as I just started this company funds were tight and they were flexible and allowed me to make monthly payments so i could use the software. Other software's were 50 less a month but they were so confusing I couldn't make a estimate even after 1 hour of training so trust me this is the best software for small start up construction company's like mine

Contractor Forman was the 4th trials software I used and by far was the easiest to learn and navigate through without any training. I need to get training on invoicing % of jobs and when i finally hired a employee I need help with time cards but the estimate software was so simple to create professional estimates

I wish I could scan documents and receipts in and have it auto populate the amount date items etc. Also I could be wrong here but i think any tools u buy for the company need to be placed under a project which is rare for me.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Smart Contractor

Warum Contractor Foreman gewählt wurde: Projul charged me in the trial period and it was to hard to learn even though there software is looks more up to date and inviting, but that's not the case I was so angry they didn't even try to help me use there software and were quick to cancel and keep my 120.00 back. so there trail is not free they bill your credit card !!!!

Zuvor genutzte Software: Smart Contractor, BuilderTREND, Projul und RAKEN

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Contractor Foreman: could be used on a mobile device

Brian T.
President in USA

New Contractor Foreman User

Kommentare: The training people at Contractor Foreman have been a pleasure to work with. The certainly understand our business and terminology. This has been a very good fit for our company.

We are just starting with the implementation of this software and doing as many training videos as possible. So far, we are very pleased with the ease of integration to our business, but it is going to take us some time to be fully integrated and have all of us using the system properly.

The length of time that it will take us to master the system. I wish we could become much more proficient within a few weeks, but I think it's going to take us much longer to be using all of the features properly.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: RedTeam, Autodesk Construction Cloud, Corecon und paskr

Warum Contractor Foreman gewählt wurde: We had dropped BuilderTrend about a year ago when Covid hit and we had to let some people go due to our workload. The cost to keep that program going was just not worth it to me. Once our work picked back up again, I wanted to keep our monthly costs lower and found that I liked Contractor Foreman much better than BuilderTrend.

Zuvor genutzte Software: BuilderTREND

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Contractor Foreman: Cost was a big deciding factor, but I felt like Contractor Foreman is more intuitively understandable to me and our type of business. They use the same terminology as we do and I feel like everyone that I have spoken with are actually contractors and not just a computer programmer selling their product, but understand how we need to solve our problems.

vor 11 Monaten

Thank you Brian for the great review. We really do appreciate your feedback and trusting us to help you manage your project needs. We will continue to improve and add new features and we are certain that you will continue to be happy that you made the switch to Contractor Foreman.

Lindsey-leigh M.
Project Manager in USA
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A budget software with serious usefulness

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Although roll out of CF has been a bit bumpy and there is certainly a learning curve involved, it has been good! Every Step of the way has been a bit easier knowing there is always support to reach out to if you have any issues or confusion.

This software packs more punch than you would expect at its meager price point. It offers so much in the way of construction management that it is almost unbelievable. The best part? AWESOME customer service, ltterlay at your fingertips. If you are struggling with anything, an agent (usually one of the same few people) are available in less than 5 minutes to help you with whatever you are struggling with.

Since this software is a bit new, it is kind of clunky. Some of the processes to do things are less than efficient, and it definitely isn't "as pretty" as some of the other competitors, but what other competitors are charging $10,000+ for, CF charges about $1,500.00. However, this is made up for my the fact that they are constantly updating based on real customer feedback, I am genuinely excited to see where this product is heading!

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Procore und Premier

Warum Contractor Foreman gewählt wurde: We will be switching from Raken to this once we are fully integrated and our subscription is up for the year with them. This product is 1/2 the cost for 2x the seats and does way more than Raken can.

Zuvor genutzte Software: RAKEN

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Contractor Foreman: Great price point, and a great fit for smaller contractors like us!

letztes Jahr

Thank you Lindsey for the awesome review! We've worked hard to add awesome features and now we are in the process of making it prettier and even easier to use. Each month we will release an update that will improve your experience.

Nancy H.
Owner/Managing Director in USA
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best All In One Software for Construction!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Creating estimate/proposals, Change Orders and sending to customers for signature approval.
Easy invoice creation.
All of my estimates/change orders, invoices are modifiable to meet my style, and needs.

How they provide all of the necessary tools needed to manage a project, from beginning to end. Every module has a training video, Customer service is exceptional. I am able to send estimates and change order to customers and request a signature, without having the customer sign in to the system to view and sign. The option is there for the customer to log in as a customer viewer and view everything about the project.

Minor glitches on documents editing. Some editing functions need to be equal through out the software.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: OnPoint Viewpoint Spectrum, Procore, SAP S/4Hana Cloud, Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate, BuilderTREND und CoConstruct

Warum Contractor Foreman gewählt wurde: For the many features Contractor Foreman has to offer and continues to add that other systems that I used and looked into can't offer.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Quotient, FOUNDATION, BuilderTREND und Microsoft Excel

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Contractor Foreman: Contractor Forman offers a lot more to offer for a fracture of the price of other systems.

Hayden C.
VP of Business Development in USA

From Mom & Pop to Modern Efficiency

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have had a great experience with Contractor Foreman and would recommend this platform for any GC or Contractor looking to run lean. Excited to see the first project run through the phases with this software.

We are still new to the software, but the implementation has been seamless. The supports staff helped me build a training schedule for my team based on the pre-recorded modules. The system seems to be very intuitive and I'm looking forward to running our first project through Contractor Foreman this week.

The software does not have the markup feature released, yet. It is supposed to come out with the next update. We are looking forward to this as it will eliminate additional software needs. Customer service is fantastic when you are in contact with a person. Very knowledgeable and eager to assist. However I'm not a fan of receiving so many automated emails. Others might find it helpful.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Procore, Autodesk Construction Cloud und Bluebeam Revu

Warum Contractor Foreman gewählt wurde: Everything was done manually in the past. My goal is to automate as much as the process as possible, from pre-construction to progress payments to job completion. The price point, functionality and extensive reports sold me on giving Contractor Foreman a shot.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Microsoft Excel

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Contractor Foreman: Price and functionality allowed us to stay lean.

Wendy M.
CEO in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Searching for F I V E years!!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: EXCEPTIONAL. Again - from the beginning with other companies, our time was mostly spent figuring out "workarounds" for their issues. No software will be everything to everyone, but this one is close. We've searched for FIVE years and have used most of the bigger names in the construction industry. Most highly overpriced, and poor customer service. CF has great people, all willing to help and they're even modifying the system monthly based on their customer feedback. What? A company that cares what we think?

For the FIRST time in engaging with new software - the positives are more than the mandated "workarounds". Easy to use. Simple to train. Seems to be EXCEPTIONAL at caring about what their customers want. Took the time to get the TWO WAY INTEGRATION figured out with Quickbooks (no one else has done this that we've worked with). Honest about the shortcomings, but again very motivated to change as needed.

Wish there was more attention paid to "coloring" the dashboards. Making colors correspond to the areas that you are working within. Wish that they'd put together either a Procedural book, or help more with a documented training. It's not hard to train, just would be nice to have a roadmap per see.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Housecall Pro, Dataforma und Jobber

Warum Contractor Foreman gewählt wurde: HORRIBLE customer service. Too many workarounds. Flat out LIES about their Quickbooks integration (which is horrible and only goes one way - not two way). Price is out of this world too if you want more than 5 projects. We're a service-based construction and therefore didn't use the system as it was intended, but they knew that in our initial meetings and yet still told us it would work. It didn't.

Zuvor genutzte Software: CoConstruct

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Contractor Foreman: Honestly, it was the people at CF that made the difference. Answered our questions. Helped us look around. Kept checking back with us to be sure we were happy. Jumping on any needs that we expressed. This is how we treat our customers - it was a treat to find someone who would treat us the same. Plus we just kept finding MORE things we liked around every corner. Vehicle management. Subcontractor management. Saved us SO much money and time with multiple systems we used to use.

letztes Jahr

WOW!! We get a lot of great reviews and this is one of the greatest. But with all of that said, we will not rest. Each month we will release a new update with new features and enhancements and we will continue to improve and help you save time and money. The search for the right solution can take a long time - we know, because we use other solutions as well. Thank you for sharing your experience with others and we look forward to serving you. -Steven Gabbard, Founder

Chuck A.
Co-Founder/Senior Finance Manager in USA
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A great upgrade to our management of projects

Kommentare: Overall, I'm very happy so far with the experience. The staff are very responsive and helpful, and will always look to improve the product with suggestions and bug submittals, and the app being feature heavy is extremely important in our situation.

- The integration of the whole platform is very good, including externally with Quickbooks Online. - Ability to do time sheets in the field without separate software. - Cost codes and cost items that can be used for different jobs, this is huge for us. - Other fringe abilities, such as sending billing to a different person vs. the customer, and CC'ing multiple folks. - The apps are really feature heavy for a construction software, many other competitors, the apps are just terrible vs. the web portal.

- The Service Ticket and Work Order systems don't work that well, and leave us lacking. - So far I have found tons of bugs in the iOS app, though I will say they try to address them quickly. - Might seem odd, but can't assign multiple wage rates to the same employee depending on cost code/item. This is huge for contractors that deal with Davis-Bacon wages.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Procore und Tradify

Warum Contractor Foreman gewählt wurde: The competitor product was very clunky, phone apps were terrible feature-wise, and most of all, the value proposition was not very good at all, more than twice the expense for half the features of Contractor Foreman.

Zuvor genutzte Software: CoConstruct

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Contractor Foreman: The value proposition, eagerness to assist of the staff, ability to submit bugs and suggestions, and general integration made this software switch a simple decision.

Antwort von Contractor Foreman

Thank you Chuck for the feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve. If you will, send us a list of the suggestion you have for how we can make Service Tickets better. It's one of the most popular features but we get very little feedback about it so we are always looking for suggestions on how we can make it even better. steven@contractorforeman.com

Jessica B.
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Jr. J

Kommentare: I think you have a great software with tons of potential and it is very all encompassing, I think you could charge a lot more for the software with some enhancement to the user interface online and in app as well as adding those abilities to time track any type of order but most of all the one thing above all else that keeps you from being able to charge more is the lack of integration training and lack of customer service availability. Other software companies have excellent support and customer service that you can immediately speak to on the phone at the very least all day during business hours if not even at night. The only thing that kept us with you after paying for your program and buildertrend for 3 months was that your software has more functionality. I would gladly pay more for available customer service and personalized training and set up.

You have a lot of features built into one place.

Not very user friendly, wording and descriptions for permissions for example are confusing, app user interface could be simplified for field techs, should be able to have a customer with multiple locations and the biggest feature that is missing is the ability to require time tracking on work orders and change orders. Also hate that you cannot create a service ticket with an item from an estimate or sov. Also, hate that you cannot create estimates, invoices, payments, change orders, work orders, po's, bills, expenses or add subcontractors through the project summary unless one has already been created outside of the summary.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Procore, Project Planning Pro, BuilderTREND und CoConstruct

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Contractor Foreman: See above

Antwort von Contractor Foreman

Thank you Jessica for the feedback. Will you please send me additional details bout the Con's you mentioned? support@contractorforeman.com. It's difficult for a service provider to provide live phone support that is able to answer your call when you answer without charging as much as our providers do. Most of our customers do not need that level of service so we work to keep the price low by offering live chat support and email support even during the evening and weekends.

Toshua B.
Office Manager in USA

I love this

That the support team is the greatest and that they really want to help. I wasn't quiet sure the other day when i wasn't getting a response only because i was not going to the right place to ask the question. The software is great and once you get use to the menu it really is a great product. I am so happy that we are getting this for our office. You get very important stuff for a great price. This is not over priced at all compared to others and it gives you more than the other competitors do.

Not knowing how to copy and paste instead of having to enter the same information multiple times.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: BuilderTREND, CoConstruct und ProBuilder Online

Warum Contractor Foreman gewählt wurde: Contractor Foreman software was easier to understand and use. It also gave OSHA trainings and other important stuff that the other software companies didn't.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Smartsheet

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Contractor Foreman: Contractor Foreman software was easier to understand and use. It also gave OSHA trainings and other important stuff that the other software companies didn't. The price was very reasonable and the staff is very knowledgeable and helpful.

Antwort von Contractor Foreman

Thank you Toshua for the great review. We are glad that we can provide a great product and great support at a fraction of the costs that others charge. -Thank you.

Alec S.
Commercial Mamager in UK
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A must buy to digitise site processes!

Kommentare: Brilliant from the start, support throughout, clear pricing structure. Nothing to catch you out. Friendly and thorough support team. Plus great software that receives regular updates based on user suggestions. Makes you feel like you are being listened to and helping develop the software.

The ability to add multiple users including those outside of are company at no additional cost is brilliant, you can also easily give each user different access settings. The software is easy to use from the start as it is separated out into different features/processes. That said should you have a problem the support team is brilliant. Contactable via email, live chat and online training with ease, make the most of this as it is all included in the price. Given we were very much paper based for our processes changing to using Contractor Foreman was simple. But should you be transferring from other platforms this wont be a problem as the CSV upload system works great and templates are provided. Also there are training videos and webinars that pretty much cover all elements should you require any assistance.

It would be great to have multiple signatures available on the form builder, although aware this is a feature to be added in a coming update. A file management system would be brilliant so you don't have to re upload documents should you add them to the wrong area. That said aware again this is a feature to be added at some point. An integrated drawing/plan feature where you can add comment, pin issues etc would be brilliant. again believe this is looking to be added.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Procore, Fieldwire, BuilderTREND und Adobe Creative Cloud

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Contractor Foreman: Cost was considerably less for a superior product. No user limits. Simple and transparent pricing structure, brilliant mobile application and great support.

Tom G.
Human Resources Director in USA
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Comprehensive Platform

Kommentare: We chose Contractor Foreman because we wanted ONE program that would accomplish the tasks of the many (6 or so) programs we were using. This software helped to consolidate our efforts and bring our company together in regards to standard operating procedures. We are still in the beginning stages of implementation, however we've been able to run many projects through from start to finish and we are very pleased with the plan.

This is a comprehensive software, that my company has integrated into everyday use. The aspect I like the most is that it is always improving. The innovators working in the background at Contractor Foreman are constantly seeking to optimize.

The biggest problem we've had is waiting on the ability to connect with QuickBooks Desktop. At this point the connection is ready and my team just needs to follow the steps.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Service Fusion

Warum Contractor Foreman gewählt wurde: We needed to shorten the list of programs we were using. Some of our staff used all of the programs mentioned, and more to accomplish their tasks. Having everyone work in the same program helps us maintain consistency and efficiency. It also lets us track progress and gather information on best practices.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Contractor Foreman: For us, Contractor Foreman is much more versatile and comprehensive.

David V.

Great Package!

Kommentare: Great!

We needed a system for sharing files: Project contacts, schedules, safety plans, daily reports, progress photos, RFIs, submittals, etc. We tried cloud-based share drives but just had difficulties. Contractor Foreman makes it easy to share files. We use MS Project for scheduling. Many of our clients require us to submit schedules in MS Project. Contractor Foreman's scheduling feature can import and export MS Project Files. Very helpful. Best scheduling functionality with or without MS Project files we have seen after reviewing three other project management systems. Project Foreman's functionality far exceeds our driving need to share files effectively. We are still learning how we can streamline our subcontracting, schedule of values, and invoicing processes. Contractor Foreman allows us to customize templates which we have used for simplifying change orders, and we think we can use templates for warranty and release of claims statements for subcontractor closeout. In short, Contractor is a powerful and versitile project management platform. It is easy to schedule training to get your PM's and Superintendents up to speed with the system. The customer support is outstanding. The guys at Contractor Foreman are fully committed to making thier system the best.

Contractor Foreman is easy to use but, it is not the easiest system to use on the market. I haven't tried to get a Superintendent to use the system yet but, I think non-computer savvy superintendents are going. struggle. Contractor Foreman's outstanding customer support will be helpful. There are features that could be improved. There are features that could be included but are not. I would like to see a customizable daily report that is one page, no tabs. I will suggest that with the Contractor Foreman team. The templates function has a lot of potential for improving current features and adding new features. included

Shawn B.
Managing Member in USA

From

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Right now I am overall pleased with what i am getting for the money. It is very comprehensive and it appears that the leadership recognizes the room and areas for improvement and are making an honest attempt to make it bette. I give creit for that because most companies dont engage at all. Ive been asked for my response every other day and contacted by someone for training every few days. This to me is priceless. It appears on the cover anyway, these guys actually care. Until they prove me wrong, I will believe them and support them.

I think that coming from one of the major providers to Contractor Foreman I expected alot less than what we have. In fact, I am impressed at how much it offers for the price. I like that it has almost everything in one place from the client portal to schedules, to bugets, and so on.

I would love to see better forms or template options. Even if it was easier to create a template would be helpful because we use different templates for different Brands in the commercial industry and we need to be able to create them in this platform. Also the estimating inputting seems to be a struggle. Maybe its that we are new but going from Estimate to SOV to whatever is next is a struggle and we still dont have it down. I would also recomend that the RFI could be updated in the system by simply responding to the automated email. somehow that RFI and Change order system can improve. Can there be a cooler logo? My clients are corporate Burger King, 7-11, McDonalds, Popeyes, Starbucks, etc. The name just doesnt look very commercial. Not a deal killer but thought Id throw it out there. Dont want to hurt anyones feeleings.

Chuck B.
Chuck B.
Business Manager / Construction in USA
Bau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

The best out there for the price

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It has been great and their quick to help out or implement changes you ask for, I have done demos with almost every other software out there and while some say they have a lot of features none of them compare to CF.

All of the features, believe me I did a demo on ALL others and this one always came out as the leader plus they are constantly upgrading and adding new features. Let them know what you need or want and they will do their best to make it happen.

I wish some things were more customized easily to suite our very unique needs.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: FieldAware, Procore, Fieldwire, BuilderTREND, monday.com und BuildIT

Warum Contractor Foreman gewählt wurde: Appenate is great at building forms and a systems but has limitations

Zuvor genutzte Software: Appenate

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Contractor Foreman: I did demo on a lot more than I listed and CF had way more features for cost