Contractor Foreman Erfahrungen

Über Contractor Foreman

Sie ist die günstigste All-in-one-Lösung für das Projektmanagement. Sie verfügt über mehr als 25 Module. Veriato 360 bietet Schätzung, Planung, Protokollen, Zeitkarten, Abrechnung und vieles mehr.

Erfahre mehr über Contractor Foreman

The support team has been awesome training us all the features within the app.

I am having trouble doing schedule and changing schedules.

Bewertungen zu Contractor Foreman

Contractor Foreman hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 625 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Contractor Foreman bereits verwendet?

Jana
Partner

Contractor Foreman Review

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Stephen
Stephen

Just get it!

The feature rich software was not what we thought we needed until we started using it. There are still things that we are learning about the software that help us better run our business.It was our goal to find something that we can use daily and not become burdened by the usage and need of the software. A few hours a day by the whole team makes sure that our customers are feeling important and well taken care of.

There was a bit of a learning curve for our team at first. Once we understood that complexity and ability of the software ad a few trainings we were able to fins our groove. the best way to learn it is to use it EVERY DAY.We would like to see more of a CRM nurturing aspect within the program. Reminders, drip emails, etc..

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Jobber, Buildertrend und CoConstruct

Warum Contractor Foreman gewählt wurde: Needed more features and management

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Contractor Foreman: Free trial, customer service and cost of onboarding

Terrence
Manager in USA

Contractor Foreman

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great, I feel that I should of made it more important from the beginning to learn the ins and outs of the features of the software as now I'm over 20 projects in and learning how to properly enter the data. Overall our experience with the software has been outstanding and loving that we are able to grow with a software as our business scales

I like that you can keep a running total of each project from start to finish, the features in Contractor Foreman are simple, easy to use and allows us to run our business effectively and efficiently from start to finish

I can't answer this question at this time, I truly love all of the features and modules of the software

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: FreshBooks

Warum Contractor Foreman gewählt wurde: Our business needed something and a software that we can grow into, and felt that Contractor Foreman was the best option as far as features and pricing for our business needs

Zuvor genutzte Software: Wave Accounting

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Contractor Foreman: Mainly cost and functionality, Contractor Foreman by far was the best fit for our company

Ryan
Owner/Operator in Kanada
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Hopeful for product but overall disappointed.

Kommentare: Overall I have had a very negative experience with this program, very buggy and made it hard to train staff on when we had to have constant work arounds. If they were responsive on their customer service team and were able to handle the bugs quickly this wouldn't have been an issue however as I stated above sometimes it was over a month before I got a response. The only way I could get a response right away was by going onto their main site not logged in and then they would answer within minutes. Also it was the same people doing the customer service that were answering on their main site as well, I thought it would've been a different team which is why I was getting a quicker response but it wasn't. This program has cost me far more time and money than if I just would've paid more for a better program.

The numerous features in the project was great.

There was no training on how all of the modules worked together, just on the modules individually in the videos. The customer support has been terrible I am just this week receiving responses to tickets sent in on Feb 10th, it is now the End of March. The customer service team always seemed to have the mindset that I was wrong and wouldn't fully read what I was telling them. Because of some bugs with the links to QBO we had progress invoices syncing over that were for full value rather than the percentage (This has been Fixed). There is something wrong with the link now that once it syncs over to QBO the values are changing. When completing work orders into invoices the fields would not properly fill out requiring lots of manual entry, we changed our workflow to not use those because of that so I have not checked to see if that has been fixed.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Knowify, Buildertrend und Simpro

Warum Contractor Foreman gewählt wurde: There was limited ways to track a job on fieldpulse and we were having rounding issues between fieldpulse and QBO that were not getting fixed. As it turns out CF also had the same issue.

Zuvor genutzte Software: FieldPulse

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Contractor Foreman: Cost was a large factor, and there was all of these modules available that covered everything. This was actually the downfall of CF, too many modules that didn't work well or didn't work together properly.

Jacob
owner/ Operator in USA

Best Value

Kommentare: Its been great! we replaced 5 other apps we were spending money on and pretty much run our whole company out of CF and Google Workspace.

We use the CRM and the project schedule the most. We are about to start using the estimates and bid manager more and are loving it. the documentation and punchlist features are great

We don't like that our team cant clock in or use the app when the internet connection is low. I would say our biggest problems have come down to the app.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Procore, Autodesk Construction Cloud, Fieldwire, Wrike, Field Service Management und RAKEN

Warum Contractor Foreman gewählt wurde: It was a simple decision when you look at the cost savings and how powerful of a tool it is

Zuvor genutzte Software: Zoho One, Pipedrive, CompanyCam und monday.com

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Contractor Foreman: the price, features, the customer service is spectacular. implementation was so easy. The flexibility and availability of features

Business Manager / Construction in USA
Bau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

The best out there for the price

Kommentare: It has been great and their quick to help out or implement changes you ask for, I have done demos with almost every other software out there and while some say they have a lot of features none of them compare to CF.

All of the features, believe me I did a demo on ALL others and this one always came out as the leader plus they are constantly upgrading and adding new features. Let them know what you need or want and they will do their best to make it happen.

I wish some things were more customized easily to suite our very unique needs.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: FieldAware, Procore, Fieldwire, Buildertrend, monday.com und BuildIT

Warum Contractor Foreman gewählt wurde: Appenate is great at building forms and a systems but has limitations

Zuvor genutzte Software: Appenate

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Contractor Foreman: I did demo on a lot more than I listed and CF had way more features for cost

Jeremy
Vice President in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Versatile, reasonable and functional!

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Great, we use it from project setup to project completion and keep info for historical tracking and statistics

It checks most of the boxes we need from Precon to project completion forproject management and cost. Then has other bells and whistles like time card, daily report, equipment and vehicle logs, safety meetings, etc.

They shy away from questions on QuickBooks online

Alyssa
Immobilien, Selbstständig

I’m so glad i chose this program

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I genuinely enjoy the program and can’t wait to utilize all of the options it can provide to me.

Contractor Foreman allows me to manage my project from 1 program. I love the fact that it syncs with Quickbooks, allows unlimited photos and customization. The team has been very helpful with answering my questions. The cost was way more reasonable than another big name program.

I just don’t like the fact that people can’t respond to the email sent from CF so it is an extra step to track.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Buildertrend

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Contractor Foreman: CF was more affordable and had good reviews.

So many features

5,0 vor 5 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: So far it’s been an easy transition going from buildertrend to cf

It does it all, for a fraction of the price of other project management softwares.

Schedule not integrating with iCal has been a challenge with managing my schedule as a whole

Calvin

Harris Contracting LLC Review of Contractor Foreman

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I absolutely everything about Contractor Foreman and am glad that we made the purchase.

What I like most about Contractor Foreman is the fact that it easy to use, it has everything we need to not only organize our project but our business as well and it very cost effective.

I don't dislike anything about Contractor Foreman.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Procore und Buildertrend

Dee
VP of Administration in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Customer Service Top Notch

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

I have been completely blown away by the customer service the team has provided me. The initial salesman very patiently answered my questions and gave me the confidence that this program will do exactly what I need it to do. And he was right! The customer care I have received since we started our trial has been nothing short of amazing. The Live Chat feature is convenient if I have a simple question and the private trainings allow me to save up a list and review all at one time. I appreciate the reps offering suggestions of best practices and how I can make the system work for me. They're also open to feedback and want to continue improving their product.

Least? That I didn't find it sooner! It's going to make us so much more efficient.

vor 2 Wochen

Thank you Dee for the great feedback. Our team cares about your success and we work hard to provide great support and a great product at the best price. No one else comes close. :-) Glad to have you with us.

Co-Founder/Senior Finance Manager in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A great upgrade to our management of projects

Kommentare: Overall, I'm very happy so far with the experience. The staff are very responsive and helpful, and will always look to improve the product with suggestions and bug submittals, and the app being feature heavy is extremely important in our situation.

- The integration of the whole platform is very good, including externally with Quickbooks Online. - Ability to do time sheets in the field without separate software. - Cost codes and cost items that can be used for different jobs, this is huge for us. - Other fringe abilities, such as sending billing to a different person vs. the customer, and CC'ing multiple folks. - The apps are really feature heavy for a construction software, many other competitors, the apps are just terrible vs. the web portal.

- The Service Ticket and Work Order systems don't work that well, and leave us lacking. - So far I have found tons of bugs in the iOS app, though I will say they try to address them quickly. - Might seem odd, but can't assign multiple wage rates to the same employee depending on cost code/item. This is huge for contractors that deal with Davis-Bacon wages.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Procore und Tradify

Warum Contractor Foreman gewählt wurde: The competitor product was very clunky, phone apps were terrible feature-wise, and most of all, the value proposition was not very good at all, more than twice the expense for half the features of Contractor Foreman.

Zuvor genutzte Software: CoConstruct

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Contractor Foreman: The value proposition, eagerness to assist of the staff, ability to submit bugs and suggestions, and general integration made this software switch a simple decision.

Antwort von Contractor Foreman

Thank you Chuck for the feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve. If you will, send us a list of the suggestion you have for how we can make Service Tickets better. It's one of the most popular features but we get very little feedback about it so we are always looking for suggestions on how we can make it even better. steven@contractorforeman.com

Paul
owner in Kanada

GREAT SOFTWARE TO KEEP YOU ORGINIZED WHEN U HAVE SO MUCH ON THE GO

Kommentare: Awesome as I just started this company funds were tight and they were flexible and allowed me to make monthly payments so i could use the software. Other software's were 50 less a month but they were so confusing I couldn't make a estimate even after 1 hour of training so trust me this is the best software for small start up construction company's like mine

Contractor Forman was the 4th trials software I used and by far was the easiest to learn and navigate through without any training. I need to get training on invoicing % of jobs and when i finally hired a employee I need help with time cards but the estimate software was so simple to create professional estimates

I wish I could scan documents and receipts in and have it auto populate the amount date items etc. Also I could be wrong here but i think any tools u buy for the company need to be placed under a project which is rare for me.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Smart Contractor

Warum Contractor Foreman gewählt wurde: Projul charged me in the trial period and it was to hard to learn even though there software is looks more up to date and inviting, but that's not the case I was so angry they didn't even try to help me use there software and were quick to cancel and keep my 120.00 back. so there trail is not free they bill your credit card !!!!

Zuvor genutzte Software: Smart Contractor, Buildertrend und RAKEN

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Contractor Foreman: could be used on a mobile device

Tom
Human Resources Director in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Comprehensive Platform

Kommentare: We chose Contractor Foreman because we wanted ONE program that would accomplish the tasks of the many (6 or so) programs we were using. This software helped to consolidate our efforts and bring our company together in regards to standard operating procedures. We are still in the beginning stages of implementation, however we've been able to run many projects through from start to finish and we are very pleased with the plan.

This is a comprehensive software, that my company has integrated into everyday use. The aspect I like the most is that it is always improving. The innovators working in the background at Contractor Foreman are constantly seeking to optimize.

The biggest problem we've had is waiting on the ability to connect with QuickBooks Desktop. At this point the connection is ready and my team just needs to follow the steps.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Service Fusion

Warum Contractor Foreman gewählt wurde: We needed to shorten the list of programs we were using. Some of our staff used all of the programs mentioned, and more to accomplish their tasks. Having everyone work in the same program helps us maintain consistency and efficiency. It also lets us track progress and gather information on best practices.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Contractor Foreman: For us, Contractor Foreman is much more versatile and comprehensive.

Shawn
Managing Member in USA

From

Kommentare: Right now I am overall pleased with what i am getting for the money. It is very comprehensive and it appears that the leadership recognizes the room and areas for improvement and are making an honest attempt to make it bette. I give creit for that because most companies dont engage at all. Ive been asked for my response every other day and contacted by someone for training every few days. This to me is priceless. It appears on the cover anyway, these guys actually care. Until they prove me wrong, I will believe them and support them.

I think that coming from one of the major providers to Contractor Foreman I expected alot less than what we have. In fact, I am impressed at how much it offers for the price. I like that it has almost everything in one place from the client portal to schedules, to bugets, and so on.

I would love to see better forms or template options. Even if it was easier to create a template would be helpful because we use different templates for different Brands in the commercial industry and we need to be able to create them in this platform. Also the estimating inputting seems to be a struggle. Maybe its that we are new but going from Estimate to SOV to whatever is next is a struggle and we still dont have it down. I would also recomend that the RFI could be updated in the system by simply responding to the automated email. somehow that RFI and Change order system can improve. Can there be a cooler logo? My clients are corporate Burger King, 7-11, McDonalds, Popeyes, Starbucks, etc. The name just doesnt look very commercial. Not a deal killer but thought Id throw it out there. Dont want to hurt anyones feeleings.

Sean
President in USA

Aviation/Federal Contractor

Kommentare: Contractor Foreman has been a game changer for our small business. We have used it for nearly a year now and it is easily implemented, easy to train using he videos of each module and the team loves its functionality. We especially love how all the modules are similar in nature, so it makes it easy to pick up new things quickly.

The software was very easy to use and implement.The tracking from bidding to project is easy to use. The built-in safety documents are awesome.The analytics provided are extremely helpful.

Nothing at all. The cost was extremely fair and is well worth the money spent! The cost for the software was about 10% of the cost we were spending on Procore.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Procore und Buildertrend

Warum Contractor Foreman gewählt wurde: The cost and functionality far outweigh the competitions options.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Procore und Buildertrend

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Contractor Foreman: Functionality and pricing.

Matt

Great Software

Kommentare: Experience has been good.

Works well with Quickbooks. It also has a nice estimate worksheet that is customizable.

Navagation could be easier. I would prefer the navigation based on customer vs a large dashboard you have to navigate.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: CoConstruct

Warum Contractor Foreman gewählt wurde: Buildertrend Quickbooks integration was poor in regards to sales tax. I also felt it was too expensive for having to do sales tax work arounds.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Buildertrend

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Contractor Foreman: Contractor Foreman does the best job of all the softwares I have tried.

Adam
Managing director in Barbados

Grate software

Kommentare: great

How thorough the software is.And its fantastic price

I wish that it would keep a email log on the software.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Buildertrend

Warum Contractor Foreman gewählt wurde: It was way too expensive ( only did the trial)

Zuvor genutzte Software: Buildertrend

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Contractor Foreman: More value for money

Antwort von Contractor Foreman

Thanks Adam for the review. We do keep a log of all emails sent from Contractor Foreman. You can view the emails that you have sent by going to Company Settings > Log > Email. Also, within each item you can click on the Activity dropdown at the bottom and see the emails sent for that item including delivered/open/click/bounced status. If you have any questions, let us know and we will be glad to help.

Joel

Fantastic ROI

Kommentare: So far, fantastic. We are excited to see already what this software is able to do as well as find out what else it can do that we aren't aware of yet.

A whole lot of functionality all in one place. I like having a single place for myself, subs, and clients to access the information needed.

Seems there's some redundancy. Not sure if I missed it, but a quick start training to estimating would be beneficial. Example - it's easy to find "estimates" and create one, but if you do this outside of opportunities you will have to manually tie the estimate to the project later. There should be a best practice that shows how to utilize the system in the most efficient manner to save time.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Jobber und ConstructionOnline

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Contractor Foreman: ROI. Overall cost for the benefits received. Fantastic customer service and willingness to improve for the client. And lastly, it felt more like a perfect fit for my company size. Other programs we looked into seemed like they were either made for a single trade construction company with multiple crews (i.e., electrical, plumbing, hvac, etc) and could essentially be jerry rigged to fit a general contractor, or were designed for large construction companies that have a lot of office employees that have time to sit at a computer all day.

Sarah
Office Manager in USA

Budget-Friendly Project Management Software

Kommentare: Contractor Foreman has been a decent software for our company once we figured out how to use it. Setting up projects was a much different process than we were used to with our previous software. It doesn't have quite all of the features we'd like for tracking certificates of insurance and things of that nature, but we are a niche construction type company; we are a small business working large Government contracts and that comes with its own unique challenges to track.
The software does a great job of tracking job expenses and it is customizable with what types of expenses we can input and synch with our Quickbooks job cost codes but it is not the most user-friendly.
Occasionally there will be a bug in the software, and it is nice that we have quick access to the developers so that they can fix the bugs. However, depending on who you get in the chat function, they are not always the most helpful or professional.
They are consistently adding updates and features and we are hopeful that over the coming months, this will be a software that has all of the features we'd like.

The cost is the biggest pro for this software. For the price, you can't beat it. It does an adequate job tracking the things we need to track, and the scheduling tool is great.

This software was very difficult to implement for our type of construction business. We do a lot of Government projects that require tracking unique items and obtaining different forms that we do electronically that we need our site superintendent able to track as well as office staff. The way to create the forms is difficult to figure out, and the formatting doesn't hold from one screen to the next so we get random spaces and periods in the finished product.

Antwort von Contractor Foreman

Thank you Sarah for the review. We do allow you to track certificates of insurance, GLI, and much more. It also sends notifications to you and the contractor (if you enable it). Can you provide more detail on which other tracking features you need? Thanks!

Tiffany
Operations Manager in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent option for smaller but very busy specialty sub-contractor

Kommentare: What initially drew us to Contractor Foreman was trying to find a way to bring our Bidding & Estimating functions into QuickBooks for better reporting and managing the job going forward. We just didn't have a system that captured all the critical info in the bid for tracking the actual work vs the bid. As a result of implementing Contractor Foreman for this solution, we have been able to solve several other problems that were lower on the priority list including Daily Logs and material pulls.

As a small but busy specialty sub-contractor, it's a game changer. The full-featured integrated platform is giving us the ability to streamline much of the work that was siloed between workflows. Redundancies are dropping away with each implementation of new workflows. We also love the many built-in reports that are putting critical info in front of our team without hours of manual report production and cross-referencing. As we finetune our use of it, we are already seeing how we can utilize it in some other areas we have not anticipated, like our warehouse. Tech support has been excellent as well.

While they have a great manual for implementing the Quick Books integration, their "Getting Started" support materials were lacking. They offer free live classes and specific videos on each function but I would have liked to see a more detailed manual or checklist that walked us through how the various functions are integrated. It would have saved us some time in the trial and error category. Folks on our team each learn differently and while the videos were fine for some, others really needed a document.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Procore

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Contractor Foreman: Value and more robust features

Antwort von Contractor Foreman

Thank you Tiffany for the great review. I am glad to hear that it is already proving to be a great solution. We realize that more can be done in regards to documentation of the integration process. Since this is a one-time action on your part, we do prefer to walk you through it so that we can answer any questions and help review the data in advance to determine if there are any unknown issues that may come up.

Craig
General Manager in USA

Best Valued Construction Management Software

Kommentare: We have used CF on a daily basis for the last 2 years and it has really benefitted our business. We have two locations and before we started using this system, everyone had there own idea of how they wanted to present contracts and other information to clients. Now with Contractor Foreman both locations have standardize contracts, terms and conditions, and a sense of unity that was not present before. It now feels like we are one company with two locations in stead of two separate companies. I will also add that their support has been great even during our Quickbooks integration trial. They would get back to us in a timely manner with possible solutions to the current integration issue. Even though we ultimately decided to not use that feature they gave it a great effort to try to make that successful for us.

Contractor Foreman has been an all-in-one construction management software for our company! I needed a system that would allow me to estimate, invoice, store files, be accessible from multiple locations, track leads, and yet be easy to use. This was the first system I found that could be geared toward large or small contractors and still have all of the features I was looking for. For someone that has used similar systems in the past this was an easy transition.

When we first signed up with CF we wanted to integrate with Quickbooks to save us time and money on double entry, but had a lot issues with it. We tried for 3 months to successfully implement this feature with no success. We switched to Quickbooks online and it worked better, but we still found enough errors that we finally called it quits and went back to double entry. To a new user the system can be overwhelming because there are a lot of features to this program and we found that some users really struggled with the implementation of the new software.

Ian
CEO in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The ONLY CONSTRUCTION SOFTWARE you will need!

Kommentare: First of all, the customer service was outstanding. The CF Team were friendly, knowledgeable, and went above and beyond to ensure that I had a great experience. They were attentive to my needs and provided helpful recommendations that made my experience even better, and the best thing is that they are fast to respond. The product or service itself was absolutely amazing. Every aspect was carefully crafted to provide the best possible experience. The attention to detail was truly impressive, and it was clear that a lot of thought and care went into the design and execution of the product or service.Overall, my experience was nothing short of awesome and amazing. From the exceptional customer service to the incredible product or service, everything was top-notch. I can't recommend this experience enough and encourage everyone to give it a try. Trust me, you won't be disappointed!

User-friendly interfaceAffordable pricingComprehensive feature setMobile-friendlyGood customer supportPlan takeoffs

There is nothing that I don't like about the software. If you are getting into construction management business and looking for a low cost entry point for construction management software. Contractor Foreman is thee Software you need to get to manage your projects.

Justin
President in Kanada

Review

Kommentare: Overall, Contractor foreman is one of the tools needed for us to grow. We are able to have more accountability and organization in our business now that we have begun using it

Contractor Foreman packs a lot of features into an affordable package. Its nice to have the project management, safety, contact list and basic financials all in one place. Customizable enough to meet most needs. Really like the continual development and improvement, and ability to make suggestions for improvement

The software can be a bit buggy and glitchy at times. Also the estimating format is not always ideal, but that is supposed to be addressed in the next update

Zuvor genutzte Software: CoConstruct

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Contractor Foreman: Price

Great Package!

Kommentare: Great!

We needed a system for sharing files: Project contacts, schedules, safety plans, daily reports, progress photos, RFIs, submittals, etc. We tried cloud-based share drives but just had difficulties. Contractor Foreman makes it easy to share files. We use MS Project for scheduling. Many of our clients require us to submit schedules in MS Project. Contractor Foreman's scheduling feature can import and export MS Project Files. Very helpful. Best scheduling functionality with or without MS Project files we have seen after reviewing three other project management systems. Project Foreman's functionality far exceeds our driving need to share files effectively. We are still learning how we can streamline our subcontracting, schedule of values, and invoicing processes. Contractor Foreman allows us to customize templates which we have used for simplifying change orders, and we think we can use templates for warranty and release of claims statements for subcontractor closeout. In short, Contractor is a powerful and versitile project management platform. It is easy to schedule training to get your PM's and Superintendents up to speed with the system. The customer support is outstanding. The guys at Contractor Foreman are fully committed to making thier system the best.

Contractor Foreman is easy to use but, it is not the easiest system to use on the market. I haven't tried to get a Superintendent to use the system yet but, I think non-computer savvy superintendents are going. struggle. Contractor Foreman's outstanding customer support will be helpful. There are features that could be improved. There are features that could be included but are not. I would like to see a customizable daily report that is one page, no tabs. I will suggest that with the Contractor Foreman team. The templates function has a lot of potential for improving current features and adding new features. included

Jason
Owner in Kanada

Contractor foreman 1 year review

Kommentare: We've solved time theft.
It's transformed our estimating and to-do list of estimates and following up with clients.

I love the time card functions especially since it's been updated. This will save you the cost of the program alone. Very easy to use and save files and photos to review. To-do list is great. We complete projects from 15 - 100k and it's been a great help for us. Highly recommend this product.

Geo fencing isn't here yet. Can't wait for that.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Buildertrend

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Contractor Foreman: Initial cost and ease of use.

Antwort von Contractor Foreman

Thank you Jason for this great review. Geofencing was added in the September update. You can enable it in Company Settings > Time. The range is defined in Project > Details. New features are being added for it including the ability to allow users of certain roles to not be required to be within the geofence area to clock in - such as a supervisor who is away from the job for a meeting about the particular job or buying materials, etc. We will continue to make the time card function even more beneficial and recently added overtime tracking. More features are on the way!