Über Iconosquare

Analyse- und Content-Management-Plattform für Instagram-Vermarkter.

Erfahre mehr über Iconosquare

The pricing was out of my budget at the time. But it was relatively easy to use.

Bewertungen zu Iconosquare

4,0

Iconosquare hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 43 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Iconosquare bereits verwendet?

Andrew P.
Andrew P.
Founder & Creative Director in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Huge Help To Our Social Media

Kommentare: Overall, we're very happy to be using Iconosquare. It's certainly been a big help in growing our social media presence.

The auto-posting to Instagram has been a huge game changer for us. For both the convenience (time saver) but for the increase in engagement too. We're not sure why engagement has increased when auto-posting through Iconosquare , but it certainly has. Roughly tripling each post's reach. We also love the analylics for their insight into our followers and trends. A huge help.

As we are a brand that sells physical products in our store, it would be helpful for us to tag the images showing product to allow viewer to click and shop them. Also, we would like to auto-post posts with multiple images. Certainly, neither are deal breakers, but having the additional functionality would be helpful.

Jessica V.
Entreprenuer in USA

Data Data Data

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall I like my experience. I have had issues with post not posting because of glitches or data centers crashing, those are all normal things that happen on other apps so not that big of a deal. Definitely wish it were cheaper.

I like how much data I get from Iconosquare. It definitely helps me predict what to post and for clients and also what hashtags to use. It's easy to use and I like the feature to build a team to help me schedule content.

I dislike the price. Iconosquare has 2 options. You can pay monthly or pay a cheaper rate if you pay for the whole year all at once. I think that's pretty expensive and not everyone can afford it. It would be great if they had a payment plan for the yearly option. Also I wish it would get a little cheaper. I manager 8-10 accounts through out the year and want it to be a little cheaper.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Lately

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Iconosquare: Because of the data I am able to navigate through. Data is the key to a successful social media. It's the basis to doing well.

Praveenrajah T.
Praveenrajah T.
Engineer in Sri Lanka
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Grow in Social wIth Iconsqure

Kommentare: My number of followers of my page increased after being connected and working with iconsquare. It gave me instant updates and never let me fail on my monthly target.

The statistics and calculations were shown in a very proper manner. even a school dropout could have understood the concept.

Their server is a bit slow in my region.

Joyce T.
Joyce T.
Content Marketer in Hongkong
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

A great tool for any content marketer!

4 letztes Jahr

I have used numerous scheduling tools, but in the end, I have landed on iconosquare . I like it’s simple-to-digest analytics, weekly reports, and the easy to set up scheduler (It’s big and clear!). The best posting time for every day is automatically starred, and hashtag lists can be saved. It also offers industry benchmarks and competitors overview. I personally enjoy their app because it buzzes when a scheduled post have gone out, so I know even when I’m on-the-go. And of course, the pricing plan is super friendly, with a yearly option so I don’t have to worry about any monthly payments (which I hate).

In the beginning, there were problems with auto publishing. However, the problem was quickly solved.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Later und Hootsuite

Warum Iconosquare gewählt wurde: Did not enjoy their scheduling function as the interface is quite small.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Emplifi Social Marketing Cloud

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Iconosquare: The pricing package and analytic functions.

Sandrine varela-lopez - F.
Sandrine varela-lopez - F.
Office Manager Freelance in Frankreich
Vorstandsbüro, Selbstständig

Français et super design

5 letztes Jahr

Prise en main de l'outil très facile, j'apprécie de pouvoir planifier mes contenus à l'avance et de prévisualiser mon feed sur Instagram. Le tableau de bord est très bien fait, cela permet d'avoir une vue d'ensemble de ses statistiques. J'aime également le fait de ne pas avoir besoin de valider la publication d'un post programmé sur Insta, il suffit de cocher une case dans les paramètres pour que cela soit automatique. Cela ne fonctionne que pour les publications simples. Enfin j'aime pouvoir créer des listes d'hashtags pour les réutiliser lors de la création de mes posts

Manque la possibilité d'ajout le réseau social Linkedin.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Hootsuite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Iconosquare: C'est un produit français et j'aime l'interface par rapport aux autres

Mattie W.
Mattie W.
Business Data Analyst in USA

Excellent product to program and manage social networks

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The excellent analyzes that iconosquare offers me are very helpful, it provides a very good general description of its channel, it has also improved our social media strategy, it allows me to form new strategies to implement, it also offers us statistics on each publication, we achieved an increase in the rate of followers since we started using iconosquare, has been a great help to complement the social analysis.

Great tool to manage social networks, I can schedule publications without any problem, the reports are very detailed and accurate, it offers valuable information and easy to understand, it also offers a follow-up of the analyzes that are important, it also has clear descriptions if users need help Additionally, it also provides exact numbers of followers, I can optimize posting times to reach the widest audience, it also offers the ability to manage your own comments.

I only see a negative aspect of this tool, and it is its mobile version, which sometimes does not work very well, the process is usually somewhat slow, it is the only bad thing I see with iconosquare, everything else works very well.

Séverine D.
Séverine D.
community manager in Frankreich
Staatsverwaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Pour une entreprise touristique

Kommentare: Plus de problèmes de programmation de posts.

Nous utilisons cet outils pour obtenir un preview de notre feed instagram. Nous réalisons toutres nos statistiques avec cet outils.

Peut-être le fait qu'il soit tout en anglais.

vor 6 Monaten

Bonjour Séverine, Tout d'abord, merci d'avoir pris le temps de laisser votre avis sur la plateforme. C'est grâce aux retours de nos utilisateurs que nous pouvons continuer à nous améliorer. Pour répondre à votre souci de langue sur Iconosquare, vous devriez avoir la possibilité de mettre l'outil en français en suivant ce cheminement: My_Account > Settings > Platform > Platform_Language N'hésitez pas à utiliser notre Chatbot pour contacter notre service Support pour tout besoin d'assistance. Au plaisir de vous revoir sur la plateforme! - Florian

Frédéric G.
PDG in Frankreich
Lebensmittelproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Quezalim

J'aime le fait de pouvoir planifier mes publications à l'avance.

J'aimerais qu'on puisse avoir de l'aide support pour comprendre et analyser les statistiques qui sont très précises.

vor 7 Monaten

Bonjour Frédéric, Merci beaucoup d'avoir pris le temps de laisser un avis sur la plateforme. Il nous est très cher d'avoir des retours de nos utilisateurs, c'est grâce à vos avis que nous pouvons continuer à nous améliorer. Pour répondre à votre besoin d'accompagnement et de compréhension, vous pouvez à tout moment consulter notre FAQ où se trouvent les réponses aux questions les plus récurrentes de nos utilisateurs. Également vous pouvez à tout moment envoyer un message sur notre Chatbot présent sur la plateforme. Celui-ci vous mettra automatiquement en contact avec l'un des membres de notre équipe Support, qui veillera à vous accompagner au mieux dans votre parcours sur Iconosquare. Au plaisir de vous revoir sur la solution. Florian

Operations Manager in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Helpful Tool for Scheduling out Social Media Posts

Kommentare: It's amazing how much of your mind can be preoccupied by a simple social media post... Allowing us to do batches at a time frees up our brains for other projects and thus saves us time

This tool allows us to schedule posts out throughout the calendar year - when we schedule in bursts, it helps us get into a rhythm. Much easier than having to be creative momentarily/on the spot 3x a day.

Sometimes, trying to move between time slots is glitchy... The program itself is occasionally glitchy, slow, or feels bogged down.

Customer Support Specialist in Serbien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Iconosquare

Kommentare: Overall experience was good.

I've used it mostly for my Instagram. It provides list of tools and services that can be used. Also there is an option to schedule your posts. As well as the one to preview your feed , which makes planing a lot easier. The reporting is very thorough, accurate and detailed.

I can't say that there is a lot that I don't like about Iconosquare. The only down side is the price. It is quite expensive and not everyone can afford it.

Web Content Manager in USA
Möbel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A must have if you're serious about marketing or making it on Instagram.

Kommentare: It has helped us tremendously with understanding our Instagram account, finding good times to post, and discovering new hashtags and which hashtags were working and which weren't.

To me, Iconosquare is what should be included in the Instagram app by default. But it's not, so we have Iconosquare. It's essentially everything you would expect from the analytics end of Instagram, similar to what you would see in Facebook Analytics and Insights (thought not quite that in depth). There's a whole lot of features, the main ones behing hashtag tracking, audience analysis, page tracking, post tracking, post creation, scheduling and publishing, competitor benchmarking and influencer research. If doing any kind of organic strategy on Instagram, you're basically flying blind without this information.

Honestly, and maybe this makes me a cheapskate, but to me it's the price. It feels wrong to me to have to pay for something so basic that should be included in an app that's used by over 800 million people, but for whatever reason the creators haven't bothered. It's no fault of Iconosquare, since they didn't make Instagram and simply saw an opportunity to create an app and had to make money doing it. I just wish it wasn't necessary. But it is, and in my mind Iconosquare is the best choice to compensate for that, if Instagram is a meaningful platform to you.

Lena S.
Freelancer in USA
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Great for small businesses or large agencies!

5 letztes Jahr

I did extensive research about which scheduling programs would work best, and even used other platforms. Iconosquare had the widest range of capabilities for the best price. I have 5 accounts that I schedule for, and it is reasonably priced compared to other medium-sized management accounts.

The auto-post needs to be improved. I'd love to see better cropping availability and potentially sharpening in-app for Instagram.

Social Media Manager in Indonesien

Iconosquare Great

Kommentare: Great

Review most enganging post, most reach post

They now remove ads and non ads feature now

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Hootsuite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Iconosquare: Price

Stuart W.
Digital Marketing Manager in UK
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Powerful Instagram management tool

There's not many Instagram management tools out there as powerful as this. Allowing to schedule carousels and stories was a game changer for our company and they are always improving adding more functionality.

Sadly no Twitter or Pinterest management, and the Facebook management needs improving greatly to compete even with just Facebook native scheduling/posting.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Buffer

Akshay A.
Social Media Manager in Indien
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Helps with Influencer Research

Kommentare: Iconosquare helped me in finding influencers across the globe, thus aiding my marketing efforts and letting me leverage Instagram's true potential.

I used Iconosquare for six months to aid Influencer Search. 1. Lets you find influencers based on a wide number of parameters 2. Of about 5 platforms tested, iconosquare had the most accurate data 3. Provides list of tools and services that can be used, a comprehensive list known as SMMartbox 4. Allows scheduling posts on Facebook and Instagram

Iconosquare has been undergoing a lot of changes owing to Instagram policies, which tends to get a bit tiring to track and understand

Digital Marketing Specialist in Norwegen

No longer free nowadays haha

Kommentare: Very helpful for those who works and have need on social media trends and analysis.

I love how it helps us on provide comprehensive data for my Instagram brand. Things you can measure are: - Engagement data - Followers growth - Best time to post - Posting habits - Provide post scheduler - Industry benchmark

Unfortunately they are no longer provide us with free plan haha. However, they still provide an access to free trial for certain period.

Ray D.
founder in USA

Iconosquare Review

Kommentare: Overall it was great. At my peak usage I was managing several client IG accounts and the price is right

Iconosquare makes Instagram management easier and more efficient

Its a great management tool - The metrics and reports it provides a solid overview of how an IG account is performing beyond what is provided in IG insights

Antwort von Tripnity

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We really appreciate your kind words and are glad you're enjoying Iconosquare :)

Marketing Specialist in USA
Automotive, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, helpful

I like how easy the interface is. Amazing, amazing price for all the features and analytics the platform has to offer. I really like how easy it is to identify influencers and perform hashtag research.

There are not too many things I dislike about Iconosquare. One thing is that it doesn't seem to offer analytics that are as comprehensive and powerful as other software programs such as Hootsuite.

Kelcie S.
Social Media manager in USA
Restaurants, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Iconosquare

I love that this software allows scheduling, additional insights that Instagram doesn't give you, and the ability to do approvals through a team. Great purchase.

There's literally nothing bad I can write about it. I love Iconosquare

Majed A.
web admin in Kuwait
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

best for your KPI

5 letztes Jahr

it makes our life easier in term of KPI monthly measuring knowing what competitors level planning our week content

comparing to other tools maybe the price is a bit heigh

Kaila C.
Kaila C.
Design Manager in Mexiko
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great way to keep track of your social media posts

I used it mostly for instagram, that facebook. What i loved was able to have a gallery with all the photos i could use, and putting them names and tags, and when i used them they moved to another folder so i didnt have the problem of reposting something.

I founnd it a bit hard to post sometimes since it didnt automatically post to instagram, so you have to copy and paste all the content you had prepared into instagram an post it yourself. it wasnt automatic

Content and Design Manager in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great product of Instagram-heavy brands.

Kommentare: Very positive overall. We've had it for almost a year and use it daily!

It allows you to schedule and preview your Instagram feed. We've rarely run into any hiccups, and the platform has updates now and then which have only improved the experience. The reporting is very thorough and detailed and works well for putting into reports.

I wish there were easier view options. ie: see the next 4 weeks instead of just the specific month. or automatic layout options.

Rebecca A.
Owner in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Better than the rest

4 letztes Jahr

The interface — it's very visual, versus text-based. It's easy to use, and organizes information well.

I wish it could connect to Facebook Groups.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Buffer, Later, Sendible, PLANOLY und CoSchedule

Metrics That Matter

Kommentare: Iconosquare is great although I may explore other options soon!

I really enjoy Iconosquare for the analytics they share. It is also super easy to put content in the app from my phone and continue working on my computer.

I do not like that they took away some of the metrics I really care about, although I do believe that was an Instagram update. I also wish I got more features for the amount of money I pay.

Consultant in USA
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Nice set of features at a reasonable cost for small businesses & entrepreneurs.

5 letztes Jahr

The data and graphics provide great information for analyzing effectiveness online. It's easy to setup you account and the system pulls a wealth of data within an hour of getting started. There are short video tutorials that help along with tooltips. Really user-friendly system.

I would love it to allow more users and/or social profiles for the lower-tiered accounts. However, compared to other similar social media analytics tools, Iconosquare has a very reasonable low-cost plan that provides great features.