Huge Help To Our Social Media

Bewertet am 29.1.2019
Andrew P.
Founder & Creative Director
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, we're very happy to be using Iconosquare. It's certainly been a big help in growing our social media presence.

Vorteile: The auto-posting to Instagram has been a huge game changer for us. For both the convenience (time saver) but for the increase in engagement too. We're not sure why engagement has increased when auto-posting through Iconosquare , but it certainly has. Roughly tripling each post's reach.
We also love the analylics for their insight into our followers and trends. A huge help.

Nachteile: As we are a brand that sells physical products in our store, it would be helpful for us to tag the images showing product to allow viewer to click and shop them. Also, we would like to auto-post posts with multiple images. Certainly, neither are deal breakers, but having the additional functionality would be helpful.

Powerful Instagram management tool

Bewertet am 9.8.2019
Stuart W.
Digital Marketing Manager
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: There's not many Instagram management tools out there as powerful as this. Allowing to schedule carousels and stories was a game changer for our company and they are always improving adding more functionality.

Nachteile: Sadly no Twitter or Pinterest management, and the Facebook management needs improving greatly to compete even with just Facebook native scheduling/posting.

Iconosquare Review

Bewertet am 21.12.2019
Ray D.
founder

Kommentare: Overall it was great. At my peak usage I was managing several client IG accounts and the price is right

Vorteile: Iconosquare makes Instagram management easier and more efficient

Nachteile: Its a great management tool - The metrics and reports it provides a solid overview of how an IG account is performing beyond what is provided in IG insights

von Tripnity an 6.1.2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We really appreciate your kind words and are glad you're enjoying Iconosquare :)

Grow in Social wIth Iconsqure

Bewertet am 28.8.2019
Praveenrajah T.
Engineer
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My number of followers of my page increased after being connected and working with iconsquare. It gave me instant updates and never let me fail on my monthly target.

Vorteile: The statistics and calculations were shown in a very proper manner. even a school dropout could have understood the concept.

Nachteile: Their server is a bit slow in my region.

Helpful Tool for Scheduling out Social Media Posts

Bewertet am 18.7.2019
Operations Manager
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's amazing how much of your mind can be preoccupied by a simple social media post... Allowing us to do batches at a time frees up our brains for other projects and thus saves us time

Vorteile: This tool allows us to schedule posts out throughout the calendar year - when we schedule in bursts, it helps us get into a rhythm. Much easier than having to be creative momentarily/on the spot 3x a day.

Nachteile: Sometimes, trying to move between time slots is glitchy... The program itself is occasionally glitchy, slow, or feels bogged down.

No longer free nowadays haha

Bewertet am 11.9.2019
Digital Marketing Specialist

Kommentare: Very helpful for those who works and have need on social media trends and analysis.

Vorteile: I love how it helps us on provide comprehensive data for my Instagram brand. Things you can measure are:
- Engagement data
- Best time to post
- Posting habits
- Provide post scheduler
- Industry benchmark

Nachteile: Unfortunately they are no longer provide us with free plan haha. However, they still provide an access to free trial for certain period.

Iconosquare

Bewertet am 31.1.2019
Customer Support Specialist
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall experience was good.

Vorteile: I've used it mostly for my Instagram. It provides list of tools and services that can be used.
Also there is an option to schedule your posts. As well as the one to preview your feed , which makes planing a lot easier. The reporting is very thorough, accurate and detailed.

Nachteile: I can't say that there is a lot that I don't like about Iconosquare. The only down side is the price. It is quite expensive and not everyone can afford it.

Great product of Instagram-heavy brands.

Bewertet am 9.12.2018
Content and Design Manager
Lebensmittelproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very positive overall. We've had it for almost a year and use it daily!

Vorteile: It allows you to schedule and preview your Instagram feed. We've rarely run into any hiccups, and the platform has updates now and then which have only improved the experience. The reporting is very thorough and detailed and works well for putting into reports.

Nachteile: I wish there were easier view options. ie: see the next 4 weeks instead of just the specific month. or automatic layout options.

Metrics That Matter

Bewertet am 28.1.2019
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Iconosquare is great although I may explore other options soon!

Vorteile: I really enjoy Iconosquare for the analytics they share. It is also super easy to put content in the app from my phone and continue working on my computer.

Nachteile: I do not like that they took away some of the metrics I really care about, although I do believe that was an Instagram update. I also wish I got more features for the amount of money I pay.

Good social metrics

Bewertet am 30.6.2019
Evandro L.
Photographer
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: If you need metrics on your social profiles this is a good option. Offers a handful of features and has a nice interface. It has been around for a while.

Nachteile: Doesnt support instagram anymore, but that is a restriction upon everyone, not just them.

A must have if you're serious about marketing or making it on Instagram.

Bewertet am 28.2.2018
Web Content Manager
Möbel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It has helped us tremendously with understanding our Instagram account, finding good times to post, and discovering new hashtags and which hashtags were working and which weren't.

Vorteile: To me, Iconosquare is what should be included in the Instagram app by default. But it's not, so we have Iconosquare. It's essentially everything you would expect from the analytics end of Instagram, similar to what you would see in Facebook Analytics and Insights (thought not quite that in depth). There's a whole lot of features, the main ones behing hashtag tracking, audience analysis, page tracking, post tracking, post creation, scheduling and publishing, competitor benchmarking and influencer research. If doing any kind of organic strategy on Instagram, you're basically flying blind without this information.

Nachteile: Honestly, and maybe this makes me a cheapskate, but to me it's the price. It feels wrong to me to have to pay for something so basic that should be included in an app that's used by over 800 million people, but for whatever reason the creators haven't bothered. It's no fault of Iconosquare, since they didn't make Instagram and simply saw an opportunity to create an app and had to make money doing it. I just wish it wasn't necessary. But it is, and in my mind Iconosquare is the best choice to compensate for that, if Instagram is a meaningful platform to you.

Helps with Influencer Research

Bewertet am 13.9.2018
Akshay A.
Social Media Manager
Internet, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Iconosquare helped me in finding influencers across the globe, thus aiding my marketing efforts and letting me leverage Instagram's true potential.

Vorteile: I used Iconosquare for six months to aid Influencer Search.
1. Lets you find influencers based on a wide number of parameters
2. Of about 5 platforms tested, iconosquare had the most accurate data
3. Provides list of tools and services that can be used, a comprehensive list known as SMMartbox
4. Allows scheduling posts on Facebook and Instagram

Nachteile: Iconosquare has been undergoing a lot of changes owing to Instagram policies, which tends to get a bit tiring to track and understand

Easy to use, helpful

Bewertet am 12.6.2018
Marketing Specialist
Automotive, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like how easy the interface is. Amazing, amazing price for all the features and analytics the platform has to offer. I really like how easy it is to identify influencers and perform hashtag research.

Nachteile: There are not too many things I dislike about Iconosquare. One thing is that it doesn't seem to offer analytics that are as comprehensive and powerful as other software programs such as Hootsuite.

Iconosquare

Bewertet am 21.12.2018
Kelcie S.
Social Media manager
Restaurants, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I love that this software allows scheduling, additional insights that Instagram doesn't give you, and the ability to do approvals through a team. Great purchase.

Nachteile: There's literally nothing bad I can write about it. I love Iconosquare

Great way to keep track of your social media posts

Bewertet am 16.6.2018
Kaila C.
Design Manager
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I used it mostly for instagram, that facebook. What i loved was able to have a gallery with all the photos i could use, and putting them names and tags, and when i used them they moved to another folder so i didnt have the problem of reposting something.

Nachteile: I founnd it a bit hard to post sometimes since it didnt automatically post to instagram, so you have to copy and paste all the content you had prepared into instagram an post it yourself. it wasnt automatic

Social Monitoring

Bewertet am 21.2.2019
Kelsey L.
marketing
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We use iconosquare regularly to engage with our own instagram audience and find new followers that share a common interest. Helps us grow quality followers through engagement.

Vorteile: Iconosquare makes it easy to engage regularly with instagram accounts that relate to our business.

Nachteile: I wish that you were able to post from a desktop through iconosquare.

Iconosquare for Instagram

Bewertet am 22.4.2019
Nikki G.
Schreiben & Editieren, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As a fairly new Instagram user for my business I like the insight it is giving me with regards to which posts are performing.

Vorteile: Iconosquare is extremely thorough and covers a lot of categories! I am on the free version and the feedback so far has been concise and informative.

Nachteile: Nothing yet, as mentioned I am still on the free version so will see when I upgrade.

Simple Social Analytics

Bewertet am 7.12.2018
Mike W.
Digital Acquisition Manager
Bekleidung & Mode, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: They recently updated their interface and it looks 10x better than before. It is very fluid and provides a great user experience. It tracks enough of the social data points to let you know how things are going with your accounts. Lately we have been exploring more with their "advanced search" tool to find new potential influencers. We've seen that it is still sometimes glitchy but if you are patient enough then you can find some quality accounts.

Nachteile: As mentioned above, there are some glitches with some of the tools on the platform that can sometimes be annoying. They also had to remove some features recently due to an API change on the IG end. I understand that the API item is out of their control, but it is unsettling to think about how they don't have full control over what their platform can do. Overall, it's a quality software offering.

Instagram needs to step up their analytics game, Iconosquare nails it.

Bewertet am 20.4.2018
Beverley T.
Social Media Strategist & Consultant

Kommentare: In-depth Instagram analytics.

Vorteile: Whenever I use Iconosquare for comprehensive Instagram analytics I always wonder why the official Instagram app doesn't offer these tools! Iconosquare is definitely a must if you want to track how you're doing on Instagram. It offers more than just "Impressions, Comments, Likes". You can really dive deep into your followers and how your content is performing.

Nachteile: The cost, I mean, while Iconosquare is probably the most comprehensive Instagram analytical tool, it is quite expensive and doesn't fit into everyone's budget.

Meets a Huge Need

Bewertet am 12.2.2019
Emily B.
Social Media & Marketing Specialist
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We've used it for 3 years now and will continue to as long as it's the best in the market.

Vorteile: Delivers all the metrics you want and need, and then some. Easy to interpret and very useful in informing social media decisions. The monthly report exports are extremely detailed with everything we want to know without being cluttered with extremely granular data like a Facebook report.

Nachteile: Wish there was more historical data available.

This program was alright

Bewertet am 1.8.2018
General Manager

Vorteile: I only used Iconosquare for a little while. The pricing was out of my budget at the time. But it was relatively easy to use.

Nachteile: The pricing, definitely. As a brand new entrepreneur and stay at home mom pricing was important. This was a bit out of my reach at the time.

I used to use it all the time, and it really has great features!

Bewertet am 5.4.2018
Aleksandra C.
Freelance Graphic Designer and Marketing Expert

Vorteile: I loved how it made my analytics easier, and I love free features on their website, it lets you search for brands and influencer!

Nachteile: I would love a free option for hashtags so I could do a research for it and add them to my posts since it really matters.

Good but a HUGE learning curve for me!

Bewertet am 26.8.2019
Kimberly F.
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I liked that I could plan and publish content in advance

Nachteile: Definitely the pricing was an issue for me

Used to use Iconosquare for measuring social progress

Bewertet am 1.5.2018
Musician

Vorteile: Lots of great features and makes it easy to understand your progress and metrics when it comes to social media

Nachteile: The pricing would be my only complaint. The free trials and older free resources were great but there are tools online that can provide similar features for lower prices than the plans that are offered now.

I use Iconosquare for Instagram analytics.

Bewertet am 19.4.2018
Associate Director of Communication

Vorteile: I like how easy it is to receive analytics information from Iconosquare. The weekly emails are helpful as well so y team can make real-time changes to our campaigns based on that data.

Nachteile: Consider adding more email features like the most popular post of the week or other stats similar to that.