Über Climber Hotel

Eine Lösung zum Ertragsmanagement mit automatischen Berichten, Benachrichtigungen, optimalen und dynamischen Preisempfehlungen und vielem mehr.

Erfahre mehr über Climber Hotel

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Climber Hotel

5,0
5,0
4,9

Climber Hotel hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 7 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Länder

Länder

Nutzung

Hast du Climber Hotel bereits verwendet?

David L.
Revenue Manager in Portugal

Best RMS ever

Kommentare: With climber I grew 40% in revenue.

The best RMS I've ever seen and a partner where the client is special, unlike other RMS. They really care about your business. Very smart tool, user friendly and has everything a revenue manager needs. Best value for money. What you see is what you get during the demo, they are very transparent, unlike almost every RMS. The dashboards are very good and everything updates daily. The pricing autopilot is excellent and very user friendly, I managed not only to optimize revenue and ARR but also to have more free time for other tasks and for my family. It has an experienced team of revenue managers supporting the business when you need. With climber I grew 40% in revenue and learned a lot, they even helped me with my ecommerce strategy and other sales issues.

Nothing to point. I'm sorry I haven't met the RMS climber longer, as they changed my business and my life, as I now have more time for other tasks and for my family

Gonçalo L.
Revenue & e-Commerce Manager in Portugal
Gastgewerbe, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Simple & Fast

Kommentare: Like I mentioned before, Climber allow me to save a lot of time to access the every day or long term information that I require in my job. The speed of access as well as the information being consolidated are key factors in my opinion.

The software its very pratical and easy to use. My favourite feature is the reports wing. In this wing you have access to consolidate information in real time which is big plus to management.

The pricing algorithm still needs a little touch, which I think is already under development.

Henrique H.
Project Manager in Portugal
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very easy-to-use software

Kommentare: I have used Climber before in another hotel already. I use to use this software every day for comparing my performance with last year, compare with my competitors, price recommendation, etc.

CLimber is very modern and fast. Also I like it because it's easy-to-use and help me manage my hotel's performance

As all technology systems, it took me more time to do the onboarding

Denise O.
General Manager in Portugal
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and great support

Kommentare: Right now I don't spend hours doing reports by myself since Climber gives me all the information I need for me and my team of Front Office, reservations, management, etc.
Plus, the software keeps being improved with developments, based on client's feedback.

Climber is very easy to use, fast and intuitive in reporting and the other models. I'm using it every day to evaluate my operation with my budgets and evolution. For me is very important their customer support from an available and friendly team.

It took two weeks more than expected to configure.

Mohammed A.
engineer in Jordanien
Chemikalien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Finishing the reports is exceptionally simple because of the accessibility of data by the climber an

Kommentare: Smooth product , Friendly support , Simple and Fast

Client care from an accessible amicable group, Quik and basic

The estimating calculation actually need to improve

Francisco S.
Director of Sales & Marketing in Portugal

Great product!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Very positive so far! The tool is very good, never had any major issue with data integrations. The team is great, specially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who is always available to assist.

User-friendly, easy to set up and very clear showing data, allowing me to save time. The team is constantly improving the tool.

So far I did not find any point to improve. It is very time-effective as it allows you to analyze all the main important metrics in a short time.

Fabio A.
General manager in Portugal

Great lightweight solution

5 letztes Jahr

Ease of use, quick and simple onboarding, great costumer support.

Would be nice to costumize some graphs colors to match our company