Über PetDesk

Mit PetDesk können Tierpfleger ihre Mitarbeiter glücklich stimmen und Tiere gesund halten, indem die Kommunikation mit den Tierhaltern optimiert wird.

Erfahre mehr über PetDesk

Appointment requests are also quite straightforward to setup and manage once setup. Customer support has been top notch.

Bewertungen zu PetDesk

PetDesk hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 168 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du PetDesk bereits verwendet?

Kerrie
Kerrie
Head Certified Veterinary Technician and inventory management in USA
Tierarzt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Less phone time and fun app

Kommentare: It's been great. I feel like I can concentrate more on my job and it helps our receptionist and manager be able to communicate to our clients in a efficient manner.

This software has saved me so much time. With Reminders and reaching out to our clients it has saved us a ton of time. When I was doing reminders with snail mail it took me over 5 hours. Now with texting, emailing, and sending cards for us that is more time for me to do more necessary duties at the clinic. We are also able to double check phone numbers, emails, and contact information that petdesk alerts us before our clients come here. Our clients love the app to request RX refills and make appointments without even calling us on the phone. We can also send mass messages about Holiday closers and promotions we have coming up. We feel more connected to our clients now with Petdesk and that is important to us in the Veterinary Business.

understanding more about the stats and graphs with the program. I seem to ask everytime because I have to redefine the meaning of them.

Candice
Client Care Manager in USA
Tierarzt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Convenient communication with our clients

Kommentare: So far we love PetDesk. There are some kinks to work out but customer service has been fantastic and prompt at fixing our issues. We now try to screen shot the issue and send it directly to the agent in the chat box message on the webpage.

It's very easy to use, navigation is not difficult even for those who aren't as computer savvy. The two way text is very convenient as most people prefer text these days anyway. I also love that there is a Pet Portal for the clients so they can keep track of their pet's vaccinations, appointments, medications, etc.

The two way text feature has some issues. You have to refresh often to see new communications and there have been times the conversations seem to overlap if you are speaking with more than one. It's hard to explain so refreshing has to be done all the time so you aren't responding to the wrong person. The phone number integration needs some work also. As PetDesk can be utilized by several hospitals and clients, we see many that already have an account but don't realize it and then create a secondary account. This makes for a challenge when we are searching by client name and they aren't appearing. We then search by phone number and have to reach out that way. The phone number is usually the same, linked to our client in our database but doesn't show up in the PetDesk system. I know you've implemented "valid number" next to client phone numbers but it's still confusing and takes more time to send clients messages. It would also be nice to change the "range" time for appointments to perhaps 3 time slots they prefer. Adding an additional pop up or alert that this is a REQUEST and not an actual appointment would be helpful as well. I know you have that in place but clients don't read everything so maybe something in their face, bright, BOLD, BIG, will clarify that they are requesting an appointment and that it is NOT confirmed. We've had many clients get confused with that and I'm sure it has everything to do with them not reading through everything.

Erica
Customer Service Manager in USA
Tierarzt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

PetDesk - You'll still spend a lot of time at your desk.

Kommentare: We switched from TeleVet, which in hindsight maybe wasn't as bad as I thought, to PetDesk. Do I wish I would have waited until we worked more with our transition PIMS (Pulse), yes. I would have probably gone with Rapport. However our corporate office does like the reporting available. If your PIMS does not integrate with PetDesk, expect them to have more work on their hands for a program that is supposed to handle that task.

The write back of confirmations when using Cornerstone was great, and the two way client messaging is nice.

The inability to integrate to new PIMS, the inability to send boarding/grooming/bath forms directly, and the cluttered app.

Mary
receptionist in USA

PetDesk ROCKS!

Kommentare: I think I already covered this above

PetDesk has been a GAME CHANGER for our clinic!! We started a little slow as we learned how to use it. Now we text back and forth with our clients all day - it is so convenient. And it helps keep our phone lines free. I created patient information forms in JotForm. We text the link to the forms to our clients. The form is easy to fill out on their phone, they submit and it comes to our email. We are able to get the info we need and get the charts ready BEFORE appointments. We also text information about curbside service and what to expect at their appointment. The webpage is gorgeous! it is so much better than the one we used to have! And if we need something changed - it just takes one email and it is done. Customer service is fantastic!! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are always there for us. They are knowledgeable, friendly and quick to respond. I can not say enough good things about them!! Best customer service EVER!! Thank you PETDESK! Mary

There are a couple of little things that could use a teeny bit of tweaking. We try to send suggestions in when we have them. But overall - we love it!

Kristen
Tierarzt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

PetDesk has been a great addition to our hospital

Kommentare: Overall we are happy with PetDesk we are still learning the potential this service can do and plan on growing with the company over the years to come.

Our clients love that they are able to text us and request services via the app. We were using VetStreet portal and didn't have many active clients. We are able to use this every day and noticed that more clients are responding via text than picking up the phone. It has definitely helped our hospital greatly. I'm also not sending post cards out monthly and it has saved me a lot of time not stamping over 300 cards a month. We have noticed since reminders go out every 2 weeks now the call volume has leveled where as it would peak as soon as the post cards all went out at one time. Most of our clients are confirming through the app or text notification so it has decreased our outbound calls.

There are a few things we hope improve over time with PetDesk. We don't like how long it takes for confirmations take to update in Avimark it can take more than an hour. You definitely need double monitors to use PetDesk easily otherwise you would minimize a lot of the time to go back and forth between the two screens which is time consuming. We also don't like how it doesn't tell our surgery appointments to fast via text when we set it up to do that. I would like the app to block clients from requesting sick appointments, we have it listed in the note section not to use the app for sick appointments but clients still do it. When it comes to appointments we have the option to send alternate times I would like to see that be one option and not two, we don't always have that availability. I wish they had an app for Admin/Manager to use it would make things a lot easier for me to check-in while at home or over the weekend.

Julie

Review

Kommentare: CUSTOMER SERVICE. I had never done a website set up before, they had always been cookie cutter sites. I really enjoyed working with the staff and loved watching them make our ideas come out-
Customer service follow-ups-I wish I had more time to spend with them to be able to take advantage of what there is to offer. (texting)

Reminders, texting clients, mass messaging-during bad weather situations or power outages, I am able to access from home or my phone to contact clients. CUSTOMER SERVICE-Start to finish and continues to be the best thing about this company. (So don't go changing that)!

I would say when scheduling an appointment from an owners request, lag time during their response, will cause them to lose that time. Without having to block times off, there is not really a good way to manage that. Having said that, I feel like there is not a great way to fix that either.

Sharon

PetDesk in Small Animal Practice

Kommentare: PetDesk has been a great asset to our veterinary practice. The staff time saved and postage/postcard expense saved in processing manual reminders alone is worth the cost of PetDesk. We have new and increased avenues to communicate with clients and they with us in our "phone/social media connected world. Customer service is also good.

PetDesk has made a large impact on our daily functions with integration into Avimark, sending reminders and confirmation of appointments. Clients like the mobile app and it offers another level of client communication. Staff time on the telephone is reduced. The software is easy to use and train. Integration was very easy and successful.

Handling new client requests via the PetDesk link on our Website can be challenging as a call or other forms of communication are needed to set up new clients.

Courtney

Great App for Clients

Kommentare: Petdesk has a great support team, whenever I had a issue they were very quick in getting it fixed for us. We would still be with Petdesk if we didn't come along the other software that we switched to.

The feature that we liked the most was that clients were able to have their pets medical records and had the capability to email their pet's vaccine record to their groomer or boarder.

We just cancelled our services with PetDesk because we switched over to Vetstoria who can allow our clients to live schedule. With PetDesk there was a lot of phone/text tag trying to figure out which appt time worked best for them.

Char
Tierarzt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love it! But needs some upgrades.

Kommentare: Overall, everything has been great! Customer service is exceptional as well as Tech Support!

When we initially purchased this, we need a company that was ahead of what others were doing. It was easy to transition to and get our clients to use.

We need the ability to accept payment through the app (other than CareCredit's link to their site). Televet offers this option. We also like the ability to send electronic forms. We'd like to be able to have separate logins or the ability to track who is texting with the client.

Prizcilla
Front Office Manager in USA

Petdesk review

Kommentare: Overall Good, some updates are needed.

The Point system for clients, and also it collects New client info in advance for us.

The texting is a big issue, not being able to have easier access to the texting seems to be a delay

Jaime

Best Program!

Kommentare: Communication is key and with PetDesk we are able to communicate with our clients quickly and there is no "phone tag". This has saved our client relations team hours of phone time and they are able to give our clients that are in clinic more attention.

We had tried many different marketing programs to help ease the work load of our client service team as well as help drive appointments. PetDesk has been the best program to help us with it all. They helped us build a beautiful updated website and are able to make updates/changes quickly when we need them. The program helps with appointment confirmations, upcoming/past due reminders, mass emails, and text communications. My favorite part would be the personalized app. With today's technology, the new generations need an app for everything and the PetDesk app does it all. Clients can even request new appointments, cancel appointments and request medication refills directly through the app. They even enjoy the loyalty program. Our client relations team raves about how much time they have saved with the new form of communicating with our clients and how easy the dashboard is to use.

There are times when responding to clients through the dashboard we are limited on the amount of characters we can use. We always want to give the best customer service and with limited characters we have to cut it short.

Ruby
Tierarzt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I Recommend PetDesk to other veterinary clinics.

Kommentare: Easy to work with, excellent support staff!

Ease of client to clinic communication. Two-way texting with client. Appointment scheduling and confirming. Loyalty program!

I can't think of anything we don't like about PetDesk.

Andrea
Tierarzt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

We love PetDesk at our practice!

Our CSR team gets a "break" from answering the phones while our clients schedule online! We love having such an easy option for our ever growing millennial pet owners!

We would love to see more functionality for appt. scheduling. It would be great to be able to set up different appts. with different guidelines. For example, our wellness exams book out between 4-6 wks. and we would like to be able to restrict clients from requesting them prior to with a nice note that explains why. We would also love to be able to have appts. on our schedule that are tagged in a way that doesn't allow a follow up survey. This would apply to boarders who are in clinic. It's unfortunate that these clients get a follow up survey when their pets are still in our care. As you can imagine, they get quite alarmed by this. Another great option would be extending the client reply box. Our team often finds themselves replying to clients in a separate email to discuss upcoming services that are due etc. vs just simply replying through PetDesk.

Jill
Practice manager in USA

Best Reminder System

Kommentare: The connection with the clients in the app is great. They can request medication refills, view results and request an appointment that frees us up on the phone and saves time.

It has an app that connects the client to the vet hospital. The reminder system and confirmations are great.

Pet Desk is always working on improving and finding the most up to date helpful program. Not much to dislike.

Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

An easy bill to pay each month

Kommentare: Utilization of the PetDesk app has helped us to thrive during the last year of increased call volume to our hospital due to COVID-19 curbside service. I can confidently say that having PetDesk is worth 1-1.5 full time customer service representatives answering the phones, scheduling appointments, and conducting follow-up calls with clients. The rewards program is very well received by our clients and it helps to set us apart from other veterinary hospitals in our area.

The ability of clients to request and confirm appointments 24/7 is so valuable and greatly increases our efficiency.

I would love to see a hospital app that would allow us to send pictures and texts to clients from a cell phone app rather than having to login to the desktop site.

Barbara
Manager in USA
Tierarzt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great for veterinary practices!

The two-way texting feature is great. Easy for clients to use the app and schedule appointments. Ease of use. Clients love the loyalty program offered.

The program doesn't integrate with the software system.

Noam

Increased Efficiency, Better Communication

Kommentare: The customer service is above par and the service has proven beneficial to the office in terms of efficiency, client communication and increased client compliance.

The ability to send reminders to clients, thereby reducing the front desk work and ensuring accuracy and decreased missed or lapsed reminders. The mass message feature is a life-saver, especially during the pandemic.

On occasion when changes are made within 24 hours the system doesn't get to update before a confirmation is sent, some clients receive confirmations for the wrong date/time. Infrequent enough to not be a major issue or deterrent from using the software. Pros outweigh the cons!

Stephanie
Tierarzt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

PetDesk is a great solution if your PMS doesn't have some key native features

Kommentare: Wonderful. Their customer support is top notch, and we never had an issue with the product. We just ended up dropping them because our new PMS can do everything that PetDesk does natively.

We used PetDesk when we were with our old PMS, Impromed. It allowed our clients to have an app, request appts, request med refills, and communicate with us through the app. It was a great solution since our PMS didn't have these features natively.

The fact that it was a third party software and not part of our PMS. That is not PetDesk's fault though, they are bridging the gap for the software that needs it.

Kelly
Office Manager in USA

Our online reviews have increased so much since we starting using PetDesk.

Their customer service is wonderful! They get back to you instantly and will take any suggestions for improvements seriously. We have so many new clients request appointments using the app (up to 10 a week), we might have a no show or two but we still gain quite a few new clients a month.

It would be nice if new clients were required to fully fill out the patient information fields. Its hard to make an appt not knowing what kind of animal, how old, etc. Notes for sick visit requests should be required too. We get many sick visits for new clients with no explanation of why they are sick.

Richard
Veterinarian / Owner in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Vet review of PetDest

Kommentare: The support team is amazing and always there when you need them. They have helped us with our website, and online presence. The app usage has been wonderful for our younger clientele. Overall, it has been the easiest change our business has done and has been great to use for everyone.

We like how much our customers enjoy using this app. It is easy for us to use / review. It is incredibly helpful at getting us online reviews. Also, customers love to put photos of their pets up and this is a great way to do that and track their "family" members health.

I believe it is being worked on, but the lack of availability for an owner to choose a specific doctor when making their appointment.

Jamie
Practice manager in USA

Petdesk

Kommentare: Amazing experience with a PIMS that integrates fully. If you are working with a system that integrates with Petdesk, you will not be disappointed.

I love Petdesk. They have great functionality with their user friendly app, reminders, appt confirmations, integration with software and their customer service is AMAZING.

Had to change because we changed PIMS and they didn't fully integrate. Once I hear the news that they do, we will go back to them.

Mary
Client Services in USA

Pet Desk is Awesome!!

Kommentare: Communication. The texting feature is used a lot.

The entire staff likes using PetDesk. The ease of use for our staff and clients is remarkable. The Client Support is always helpful, kind and very knowledgable. We switched from ePetHealth and we couldn't be happier. PetDesk has a lot more features and the texting capability is super handy. Thank you PetDesk Staff!

Not applicable. We would not change a thing.

Becky
office manager in USA

Pet Desk

Kommentare: So glad we made the switch!

So happy with this service. Makes communicating with clients so easy. Has definitely helped our staff during curbside care!

Nothing, the app and our staff portal are easy to use.

Amanda

Curbside Chaos

Pet Desk offers easy integration with our Avimark software. It has been an essential tool to helping our staff keep pace during our "Curbside Chaos". Pet Desk has decreased the number of calls coming in, ability to keep connected with our clients, and a great reminder system.

Overall, we are happy with the service.

Donna
DVM in USA

Solid service

Kommentare: Filled our needs for text and email reminders; saving money on avoiding needless postcard mailers; helps recoup lapsed clients; saves my staff a lot of time; app is easy to use and informative for clients

Easy and intuitive to work with. Was a seamless transition to get things started with our business

I would like a better way to do 2-way , real time communication with my clients