Filtern nach:

Über Animaker

Animaker ermöglicht Benutzern die einfache, kostengünstige und kreative Erstellung visueller Inhalte. Probiere es KOSTENLOS aus: www.animaker.com.

Erfahre mehr über Animaker

Lucky griffin N.
Lucky griffin N.
Web Editor in Südafrika
Medienproduktion, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Animaker Review

Kommentare: My overall experience with animaker has been one with a positive surprise. Aminaker made it possible to internally create content we thought we would have needed to outsorce saving us a signficant amount in operation costs.

I have been using animaker to create whiteboard explainer videos for marketing and internal presentations. What I like the most about it so far is its ease of use. It is fairly easy to create animation videos in animaker without prior experience in the field. As such, its integration to our organisation was smooth and seamless.

What I liked the least about animaker is the fact is is only available online. Making it hard or impossible to use when/if their are interuptions to the internet connection.

Kevin M.
TI technician in Panama
Internet, Selbstständig

Affordable and functional

Kommentare: I was able to achieve all the projects that I raised, so I can recommend it to some colleagues.

I really like the variety of options it offers, the simple one with which you can start a specific project.

It can only be used from the browser, this makes it a bit limiting.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Canva

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Animaker: It has options for creating videos, very easy to use, they guide you every step of the way.

Mayo G.
k in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig

This thing sucks

What I like most is that it tells me I can make a movie, but in all I cant. It's not my skills that are bad, though I would say aren't very good, its the program.

Firstly, it shows that you are limited to the materials that you can use. If you want it then you'll have to pay for it, which I think is normal for a company but still annoying. Second, I am trying to do a project for my science class and so far I've had 3 days to work on it. The first day I was getting used to it and got a little done. The second day I was absent so the third day I needed to work quickly. I opened it up and it said I had to START so all my progress was deleted. The next time I was more careful and left it open in a tab all weekend. A few minutes ago I wanted to work on it and it said I needed to run adobe flash. I did and when I got back on it told me how to start. ALL. MY. PROGRESS. WAS. DELETED. What the h-e- double hockey sticks! I really hope this thing gets fixed because I would like to acTually use it and recommend it to others. DONT GET THIS UNTIL ITS FIXED.

Xorla A.
Executive Director in Ghana
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

I didn't expect it to be as easy as it was

Kommentare: I only first tried out Animaker to sketch out my script and concept before handing it out to a professional animator to create an explainer video for our new website. 5 hours later, I had an extremely great-looking video to share with our marketing team for review. Thanks to Animaker, I had the freedom to fully explore my thoughts without the limitation of having to explain it to someone else to execute. Oh, and it saved our budget as well.

As a first-time animator, I really didn't know what to expect. I figured it would take me stitching together a thousand micro actions to create just one motion or scene. To my surprise, the library had countless well thought out pre-made micro scenes that allowed me to develop all my story portions with extreme ease and in the shortest possible time. I love using it.

Editing pre-made templates can be a little exhaustive. I wish there was a way you only had to replace a character once and have it replicated in all other subsequent scenes.

Marcos G.
Marcos G.
Production and Content Director in Venezuela
11-50 Mitarbeiter

A very good online application for anyone to create attractive and modern content in minutes

We reviewed this application for our company, since we have the need to publish a large volume of engaging educational videos. After trying it we can say that it is very easy to understand and use, even if you do not have much experience editing. They have very good tutorial videos that teach you how to get the most out of the program. They also have one of the largest element libraries I've seen. In addition, the illustrations, characters and graphics in general are very cool and impressive. In relation to competitors, they have practically the same functionalities as the biggest ones, such as the possibility of loading elements from your computer, like images, audios, videos and using them in your edition.

Not many things to say here... Since its a web application, that works in flash, it depends a lot on the internet connection you have. Additionally, if your equipment is not very modern, it could be annoying to make very complex editions. In the end we decided on another option due to the characteristics that they had in relation to the price of the offered plans.

Bimal C.
Bimal C.
Digital marketing in Nepal

Animaker review

Kommentare: My overall experience with Animaker is good. Because I can easily make cool animation video in minutes for my business. Which is great to generate leads and sale.

Animaker is the best online animation designing software. Anyone can make an eye-catching animation in under 10 minutes. You don't need any knowledge about this software. Just log in and start making an awesome animation video. They have tons of template which can help you to make video fast. It is easy to add characters, add voiceovers to characters. You also can make GIF. I am using this in my business to ads on youtube, Facebook and getting great lead and sale.

I don't find any cons here. Why well it is the best animation software in the market.

Laura C.
CEO in UK
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Snappy user-friendly software

Kommentare: Very good in general, great canvas, intuitive usage and a great variety of Image Library to choose from

How much you can change the movements, features, actions and emotions of the character. I like the background videos, too. Its good it can be made into video or slides.

I couldn't name the slides individually (only slide 1, Slide 2, etc) tech support were very nice and helpful, but the time difference (Im in UK)means it has taken 4 days to solve an issue. I coldnt find the way to duplicate a single slide (only whole project was duplicated), and neither could I find a way to transfer a slide from one project to another.

Suzanne D.
Suzanne D.
Learning and Develope in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

Kommentare: Great customer service! They respond quickly and substantively every time I have a question!

I've been able to create colorful, engaging content in record time!

I wish the timelines below for audio, video duration were easier to read, which would save time editing

CEO in Pakistan
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Animated video making software

After making few videos I have figures out that this tool is we based and can only be access through internet. It is the platform that allows your to make good quality animated videos. In free version I had access to different options, features and function.

This tool does not allows you to make your own templates or characters for animation. It provides built-in character and templates which user have to choose from.

Luis Z.
Luis Z.
Technical Support Representative in Costa Rica
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Animaker, a pretty good 2D animation software

Kommentare: I think that Animaker is a good software to give presentations and videos a new look, making them more visual and attractive. Is an online software so you can run it in any kind of device connected to internet. With the only exception of the limited templates, Animaker is a pretty complete software, easy to use and gives the users an oportunity of animate without any kind of designing, modeling or programming knowledge.

One of the things that I like the most about Animaker is that allows me to create, design and modify 2D animations on my internet browser. I can save my projects on the cloud and reopen with the only worry of having an internet connection.

The thing I like the least is that the software is limited to pre-created templates.

Tim F.
E-Learning, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

So far the best I have found!

Kommentare: I am a foreign language educator and while we are doing quite a bit of distance learning this is coming in very handy to help students understand the short stories and vocabulary I need them to learn/comprehend. Overall I am much happier with this software than the others I have used mostly because it is much easier to have my characters do exactly what I want them to do without having to rewrite my script to match what is available. There are still a few adjustments that need to be made but it is much easier than before. I am anxious to finally have the paid version so I have even more options.

I really like that the characters have LOTS of different movement options. I love that I can create my own characters as well with all kinds of options. I also like that some of the extra images also have some default movements. I found it to be very fast in exporting and you don't have to wait while it exports. You can do other things. Having the text to speech built right in is a plus. Other software packages that I have used don't offer nearly the amount of options.

The tutorials could be a little more clear. It has a bit of a learning curve. I wish the animal characters were available on the regular version. I also wish it had an offline version so I could continue to work while away from internet. I wish the text to speech had more voice options and that they sounded a little more human. I am still operating on the free version. Perhaps they are better after paying.

Josiah A.
Web Designer in USA

Animaker gives everything Powtoon offers... for a better price

Kommentare: Animaker makes it easy to create a flashy, engaging presentation that attracts young and old viewers alike. Creative transitions and stylistic graphics enhance the final product.

Animaker is the equivalent of how Powtoon was a couple years back. The interface and functionality isn't state-of-the-art, but it gets the job done. The tool enables creators to easily create engaging presentations/videos in a short amount of time. Their specialty is cartoon-themed presentations. Unlike Powtoon, Animaker allows users to actually export their video without upgrading, although it will include a watermark. This is far better than Powtoon's solution, which is to let creators create a stunning video, and then tell them they have to upgrade to download it.

While Animaker is great for the most part, there are some negatives. Transitions aren't seamless - they can be a bit disorienting at times. Also, the preset themes aren't the best. Finally, the site is pretty heavy with graphics, so a slow computer may not be able to handle it. Those are the only negatives I can think of at the moment. Overall, Animaker delivers, even if it's not been updated as recently as Powtoon, its major competitor. Just be aware that in order to produce a high-quality, polished creation, you're going to need to upgrade.

Antwort von Animaker

Hello Josiah Aviles, this is Val Subbaiah from Animaker, Inc. How are you? Thank you for taking time off to share your thoughts on Animaker. As you might be aware, Animaker has the largest library of assets to help our subscribers use them to create exciting videos. On an ongoing basis, we keep building this library of assets. Yesterday we launched over 40 new transitions to help our users. Armed with these effects, you can now make awesome videos with butter smooth transitions. To know more about these new effects, please visit https://blog.animaker.com/new-transition-effects Animaker is on a mission to make video making exciting, user friendly and extremely easy. Please keep the feedback coming. Request you to try the new transition effects and share your feedback on the same. Thank you for your valuable time and with warm regards, Val Subbaiah | Animaker, Inc | val@animaker.com

Vusala A.
FM in Aserbaidschan
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

My experience with Animaker

Kommentare: It is my strong view that nowadays support that we get together with the purchased IT product is far more important than the product itself. Because it is the support that gives life to the product and provides value. The level of support I have received from Animaker team has been amazing. These guys are very smart and very helpful and very quick. They have quite a bit of time with me patiently explaining every detail, making me an Animaker guru from a person with literally no IT background. I have managed to produce amazing video content with Animaker and any time I encountered a problem or a bug, Animaker team was right there and right available to fix all the problems for me. I am received a great value for the money I paid and I am grateful to Animaker team and I highly recommend this product.

I loved that you do virtually everything in the software. You can animate everything and you can manage the content any way you like. Breakdown by seconds allows you to manage every second of your content

I think it would be better if a scene would have like 20 to 30 seconds. My view is that 15 seconds too small and may be time consuming. And I would also love if you could incorporate a feature that helps to animate the characters that we are inserting the way it animates your own characters. For example if I could import my daughters image and could have her move her arm or leg. It would also be great if we could import a video as well and manage it. For example I have a video of my daughter running, I could insert it to a scene, removed the background and have her run in Animaker's background

Carly M.
Analyst in USA
Forschung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Experience with Animaker

The wide range of animations and customization is very useful to me.

There are a number of bugs I have come across in this software, especially related to rendering. It is not uncommon for the "published" video to be different from what I see in editor mode, which is extremely frustrating. When I download my video, I always have to watch it through again to see if there were any rendering errors. This is not a positive experience for me. I also have issues sharing a video with collaborators via link (rather than email). I have also found that the search function for animations is not very accurate. There are not enough tags associated with each animation. When I scroll through all the animations at once, I often find ones that I would have liked to use but they did not come up in my query. While customer service is very responsive to issues I come across, I would prefer not to have these bugs and issues in the first place.

Praburam S.
Customer Marketing Specialist in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Create videos in a jiffy

I'm a marketer by profession and I always have a tough time working with designers. Animaker made non-professional video editors like me produce studio quality videos with it's simple DIY video editor. Animaker will be my go-to tool for anything videos.

Rendering time can be improved. Animated asset collections can be improved.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: PowToon, Vyond und Kapwing

Vanessa S.
Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Amazing product, even better customer service

Kommentare: What surprised me the most was the incredible customer service they offer. I submitted a ticket with a question, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] answered within 5 minutes. I got my question answered ind depth, but a few minutes later I had another question, which he answered as promptly as the first time. He included links to make sure I got all my questions answered and he even went out of the way and created a video showing me on his screen how to do exactly what I needed help understanding how to do. Honestly, I have never had this level of customer service from a software company, EVER. I use several subscription services for my work and I am just so pleasantly surprised about the level of care that this company provides its users. So happy and thankful! Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

What draw me to Animaker initially was the vast number of different characters, expressions and movements. I have purchased other animation products in the past and Animaker is by fat the most extensive. It is also easy to use.

It took me a minute to get used to the software, but once you spend a few minutes trying to figure out it's actually very easy.

Roni A.
Freelancer in Brasilien
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Animaker ... creativity at your fingertips

Kommentare: I was able to complete all the tasks in a quick time, so I can suggest them to others. It's great software even though it's a page.

the program is very easy to use, the creation and production are up to the examples that the system has. I'm very happy with the time I gained in creating and producing my work, I can only thank you for that.

There are a lot of flaws in this software that I've discovered, most of which are connected to rendering. It's pretty uncommon for the "published" video to change significantly from what I see in editor mode, which is incredibly inconvenient. I always have to watch my video twice after downloading it to make sure there were no rendering mistakes.For me, this has not been a pleasant experience. I've also discovered that the animation search option isn't particularly accurate. Each animation has an insufficient number of tags. When I scroll through all of the animations at once, I frequently come across ones that I would like to utilize but which did not appear in my search.While customer support is quick to respond to any problems I have, I'd rather not have these bugs and difficulties in the first place.

Ian S.
Business Development Manager in UK
Computer-Hardware, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Invest in premium versions to get the best out of Animaker

Kommentare: While the software was very good and worked well I feel that after doing a few animations you may quickly use up the suite of objects before all your videos start looking the same. Either that or i need more imagination.

It's very easy to use and you can create quick and simple animations very easily great for corporate videos web based so you can collaborate with people in different locations

There are various payment levels, but even with some of the paid versions the number of objects available was a bit ungenerous

Gillian R.
Artist in Kanada
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Waste of time !!!

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: To sum it up, this app is expensive, time consuming and with a whole lot of restrictions. If someone’s subscribed to a monthly fee, they should have access to all the features and something has to be done about how slow it is when you have to preview every scene!

I’m still waiting for my video to be exported.

This is the worst software ever! It’s a complete waste of time..Unlike other softwares I’ve used, this took me more than a minute literally to edit each scene and I had over 25 scenes! Secondly, I upgraded to their “starter” package and I was supposed to get 25 assets for free and after adding a few of their video backgrounds, when I went to download my video (after 2 whole days mind you) it said I had to pay for 4 assets that I added and it never notified me when I added it in the first place, so I had to redo all those video parts!! After speaking to them, they said I could use any video assets but to make sure I check that I can add those cuz the ones I added were unavailable! Then why have those in your library? I’m still editing the same video and I have to keep playing it from the start every time I make a change or if something shifts, which it often does! Overall their customer support is good but their app sucks!! Lots of time in editing ! Once the video is ready, you have to upgrade further to have it downloaded in a premium quality. If you add more characters (more than 4), there is an error message saying that it would hinder the quality of the video.

Uri R.
Hobbyist in USA
Rechtsberatung, Selbstständig

Lack of Diversity

Kommentare: My overall experience has been good with Animaker. But if it cannot up its game by expanding its character generation options, I may have to choose another product. That's a shame because it really does have some cool features.

I really like Animaker as an animation hobbyist. There are a variety of actions and expressions you can use for your characters. When I've presented my animations to family members and friends, they've really liked and complimented them.

As was mentioned previously, I don't like that it's only available online. But, my HUGEST complaint is Animaker's lack of diversity for Black/African-Americans' natural hairstyles. My animations are based on real people. And as a Black woman with Black family members and friends, it's frustrating that I cannot do animations that reflect how we look in real life. I also don't like that there are no character generator options for children. The kids in my family and my friends' kids LOVE seeing themselves in cartoons.

Leann W.
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Learning Comes to Life!

Kommentare: Makes my presentations engaging and helping students retain and learn new information!

The pure creativity of Animaker makes presentations and learning fun! All of the features and animation options are endless and make presenting and teaching new information fun!

Animaker takes some time to learn all of the features and how to implement them in your animations.

Omer S.
Omer S.
SEO Content Writer in Pakistan
Druck, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Animations and Easy to Use Online Software

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I simply love it.

You need not download any kind of software to use this online app. All your data will be saved in your Animaker account. Prices of advanced packages are not so high as compared to some others and the website is extremely userfriendly followed by many online templates which are free to use and edit. Very easy to follow demo instructions. Its really fin to create your own animated character and use them in the ready-made video templates which does not require much editing. You can easily find sample templates and replace the character with your own character or choose one from the available characters.

Right now the software is new and does not have so many templates and character animations. But it is being updated very fast and variety of many more templates and animated video categories are being introduced now. The second issue is the video preparing and processing takes too much time and original created video inside the editor colors are a little bit different if compared to the processed video.

Cristina M.
Coordinator in USA
Gastgewerbe, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Good software but a bit tricky for beginners

Kommentare: Overall, I like the software and would recommend it as long as you have someone who can dedicate the amount of time needed to create a good video.

I personally did not use the software much, but we had an intern who created a whole video and it looked great! I know she did have a really hard time with adding a voiceover which took her countless of hours to match the voice to the animation and whenever the script needed to be altered, she needed to do it again. We then had an agency work with this program and since their team has more experience, they were able to really elevate this video using this software.

There's limitations in using certain characters and voiceover is difficult to use.

Edo M.
Edo M.
field agent/representative in Kroatien

Simple and nice on-line software solution for simple and nice animations

Kommentare: This is a good solution for any animation that You need (for Your YOUTUBE channel, business presentation, promotional video,...). In short period of time it's possible to make simple and nice animations that are needed. With extra effort it's possible to make something more (student projects in animation for example).

This is a simple and easy to use web-based solution for short animations. User interface is nice one, clean and simple so user can make it's job efficiently. There are plenty of options regarding design and animations (nice quantity of elements for Your creativity), If needed, extra media elements can be uploaded (photos, music, voice over). Tutorial video is one of best that I saw and I suggest to invest Your time in it.

Whole software is based on obsolete FLASH technology. Today all new web-browsers by default start with FLASH blocked so this is really strange decision. Have problems working with FIREFOX/WATERFOX. Guidelines are missing and grid can't solve that. Loading can be slow sometimes.

Antwort von Animaker

Hi Edo Modun, thank you for taking time off to share your review of Animaker. Appreciate the efforts. Please sign up, if not already, at www.animaker.com to receive updates on our soon to be launched HTML 5 platform.

Emma M.
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Animaker is amazing & intuitive

Kommentare: Very personal service, quick email responses & clearly a kind company that wants to help its clients in every way possible - thank you so much for your help

The tutorial at the start is excellent and it is easy to bring it up to check how to do something while creating. I immediately got to grips with how to use Animaker & had created my own animation within minutes. The bank of resources is huge - and gave me inspiration of what to use in my own animation. The feature of being able to upload your own content, e.g. a logo or graphic, is superb as it allows you to personalise your animation. You can select background colours using CYMK values which was also really useful to match my other graphics. There were lots of music choices to add. I was really happy with the final product & couldn't recommend it more!

So far, no cons - perhaps the timeline could be expanded/shrunk on command.