Über Animaker

Animaker ermöglicht Benutzern die einfache, kostengünstige und kreative Erstellung visueller Inhalte. Probiere es KOSTENLOS aus: www.animaker.com.

Erfahre mehr über Animaker

The software has a lot of options and was easy to use. The principal point was the integration with other apps.

Scenes can only be full seconds long. There is no function to adjust it for shorter time frames.

Bewertungen zu Animaker

3,9

Animaker hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 212 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Animaker bereits verwendet?

Nicole
Head of Marketing in Deutschland
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Gut für Einsteiger

Einfache simple Bedienungsoberfläche. Konnte mich schnell einfinden. Das Tutorial war hilfreich.

Die Download Einschränkung war unverständlich.

Patrick
Geschäftsführer in Deutschland
Personalwesen, Selbstständig

Preis Leistung passt

Kommentare: Ich bin Preis Leistungstechnisch absolut zufrieden. Es macht spaß mit Animaker zu arbeiten.

Durch Animaker sind wir als Start-up nicht mehr auf externe Erklärvideo Produzenten angewiesen, die ein vielfaches mehr kosten würden.

Gegenüber professionellen Erklärvideo Produzenten ist man doch etwas eingeschränkt. Jedoch absolut im Rahmen.

umukoro
umukoro
LB Vid Anime in USA

Awesome to use

Kommentare: It makes my work very fast and I haven't for once disappointed my clients

I love Animaker interface, videos Quality, Transition, speed of app while using

Haven't discovered any uncomfortable part of the app since past few months that I have been using it so for now is it wonderful

Asher
Head Of Training Development in Israel
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A user who enjoys the product

Kommentare: As a producer of marketing videos for our business, my experience is very pleasant and good with the product. I feel that the use of the software is very simple and clear, there is a very large variety of templates, figures and other tools that I can incorporate into the products I develop in the software.

A variety of built-in options that enable fast and high-quality creation

The software is easy to use but could be easier if you could edit the timeline by layers

Joao
Designer in Puerto Rico

Worst Design Software Ever

Kommentare: I have never had so much difficulty in using a software for professional creations. I was looking for an alternative to Canva, so that I can mix and match the tools from different softwares for my creations, but this software all it it did is limit my work and make everything more difficult. Pricing is definitely a steal and customer service is terrible. It's like it depends when they are online or not to "help" you, which they really don't cause they take so long to answer, is a different person that answers and you have to start the request again.

There is nothing I liked about this software.

The editing is useless, Canva is much better and less expensive. Restricted to download my own creations and the pricing is waaay too expensive.

Sabrina
Public servant in Deutschland
Staatsverwaltung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Very easy Plattform to make explanation videis

Kommentare: I really love to work with animaker and I will definitely recommend it to someone

I really liked animaker because I don’t have any experiences in making videos and the program made it very easy to me.

I only can download until 2 minutes of the video

Hossamudin
Hossamudin
Founder in Ägypten
Hochschulbildung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A great animation maker, but expensive.

Kommentare: Excellent

How easy it is to add a character, a nice text, then add animation for a high quality presentation/Explainer video in minutes.

Again, the price! I wish they could offer a good plan for educational purposes at lower prices.

Kevin
TI technician in Panama
Internet, Selbstständig

Affordable and functional

Kommentare: I was able to achieve all the projects that I raised, so I can recommend it to some colleagues.

I really like the variety of options it offers, the simple one with which you can start a specific project.

It can only be used from the browser, this makes it a bit limiting.

Barb
Quality Assurance Specialist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Animaker!

Kommentare: My interest in using Animaker was to produce short, to the point, informative presentations that would actually be watched by our team members. The ability to add animations, create an avatar representative of our profession and literally customize every detail of the content has allowed production of captivating presentations.

The versatility of Animaker is amazing. Being able to create an avatar that is representative of our team members brings them into the presentation. The seemingly endless properties and images available allow for imagination and ease in production. Customer Support was very responsive and helpful when needed. Possibly the best feature of Animaker is the intuitive nature in the software, making for a relatively shallow learning curve.

Inability to convert a presentation created in Animaker to a video format. Animaker allows for power point presentations to be converted to a video, but doesn't allow presentations created in Animaker the same flexibility.

Sura
Sura
Creative Director in Südkorea
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

How Animaker change my Business

I like Animaker for the reason that it saves our time to create anime with preexisting template

Actually, everything is fine but sometimes it takes a long time to load a file. And I wish if undo and redo button works perfectly.

ENREDARTE
Designer in Spanien
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Animaker: easy to use for video animation

Easy to use and intuitive. It has lot of possibilities and the results are very good.

The randerizartion for the preview of your work doesn't work very well.

Maddie
CFO in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Website overall!

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Animaker easily got the job done and was easy to use.

The pricing of the subscription was a little high and was not advertised beforehand.

Tim
Teacher in USA
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

So far the best I have found!

Kommentare: I am a foreign language educator and while we are doing quite a bit of distance learning this is coming in very handy to help students understand the short stories and vocabulary I need them to learn/comprehend. Overall I am much happier with this software than the others I have used mostly because it is much easier to have my characters do exactly what I want them to do without having to rewrite my script to match what is available. There are still a few adjustments that need to be made but it is much easier than before. I am anxious to finally have the paid version so I have even more options.

I really like that the characters have LOTS of different movement options. I love that I can create my own characters as well with all kinds of options. I also like that some of the extra images also have some default movements. I found it to be very fast in exporting and you don't have to wait while it exports. You can do other things. Having the text to speech built right in is a plus. Other software packages that I have used don't offer nearly the amount of options.

The tutorials could be a little more clear. It has a bit of a learning curve. I wish the animal characters were available on the regular version. I also wish it had an offline version so I could continue to work while away from internet. I wish the text to speech had more voice options and that they sounded a little more human. I am still operating on the free version. Perhaps they are better after paying.

Carly
Analyst in USA
Forschung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Experience with Animaker

The wide range of animations and customization is very useful to me.

There are a number of bugs I have come across in this software, especially related to rendering. It is not uncommon for the "published" video to be different from what I see in editor mode, which is extremely frustrating. When I download my video, I always have to watch it through again to see if there were any rendering errors. This is not a positive experience for me. I also have issues sharing a video with collaborators via link (rather than email). I have also found that the search function for animations is not very accurate. There are not enough tags associated with each animation. When I scroll through all the animations at once, I often find ones that I would have liked to use but they did not come up in my query. While customer service is very responsive to issues I come across, I would prefer not to have these bugs and issues in the first place.

RONI
Freelancer in Brasilien
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Animaker ... creativity at your fingertips

Kommentare: I was able to complete all the tasks in a quick time, so I can suggest them to others. It's great software even though it's a page.

the program is very easy to use, the creation and production are up to the examples that the system has. I'm very happy with the time I gained in creating and producing my work, I can only thank you for that.

There are a lot of flaws in this software that I've discovered, most of which are connected to rendering. It's pretty uncommon for the "published" video to change significantly from what I see in editor mode, which is incredibly inconvenient. I always have to watch my video twice after downloading it to make sure there were no rendering mistakes.For me, this has not been a pleasant experience. I've also discovered that the animation search option isn't particularly accurate. Each animation has an insufficient number of tags. When I scroll through all of the animations at once, I frequently come across ones that I would like to utilize but which did not appear in my search.While customer support is quick to respond to any problems I have, I'd rather not have these bugs and difficulties in the first place.

Xorla
Executive Director in Ghana
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I didn't expect it to be as easy as it was

Kommentare: I only first tried out Animaker to sketch out my script and concept before handing it out to a professional animator to create an explainer video for our new website. 5 hours later, I had an extremely great-looking video to share with our marketing team for review. Thanks to Animaker, I had the freedom to fully explore my thoughts without the limitation of having to explain it to someone else to execute. Oh, and it saved our budget as well.

As a first-time animator, I really didn't know what to expect. I figured it would take me stitching together a thousand micro actions to create just one motion or scene. To my surprise, the library had countless well thought out pre-made micro scenes that allowed me to develop all my story portions with extreme ease and in the shortest possible time. I love using it.

Editing pre-made templates can be a little exhaustive. I wish there was a way you only had to replace a character once and have it replicated in all other subsequent scenes.

Gabriella
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Stay Away from Animaker

Kommentare: Terrible

I thought it was a cheaper alternative to Vyond. If you are looking for the same boring cartoons in the cheaper tier of Vyond, I guess this is a more affordable alternative.

Not only do they not provide the nicer animated cartoons as Vyond, but their customer support sucks. When I signed up for the entire year, thinking it was a bargain compared to Vyond, they never activated the membership. I thought my transaction had not gone through. I thought it was better that way, as I was not convinced it was money well spent. Months later, however, during tax season, as I checked my financial records, I noticed they had indeed charged me $588! I checked my membership and they had never activated it...it was still in trial mode. I asked for a refund. They promised I would get it in 7-10 business days. I never got it, and PayPal notified me that Animaker had canceled my membership (what membership??) and therefore they would no longer withdraw additional funds (how kind)! Soo unprofessional and with poor business sense. Every attempt to communicate with Customer Service was ignored. Not only do they have a mediocre product but they are also dishonest and unreliable. Yes, Vyond may be more expensive, but at least they offer better quality, great customer service, and honesty.

LeAnn
Teacher in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Learning Comes to Life!

Kommentare: Makes my presentations engaging and helping students retain and learn new information!

The pure creativity of Animaker makes presentations and learning fun! All of the features and animation options are endless and make presenting and teaching new information fun!

Animaker takes some time to learn all of the features and how to implement them in your animations.

Denisw
Researcher in Deutschland
Forschung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Incredibly low-quality and slow flash-based tool

Kommentare: Very bad.

Kind of easy to handle (but must be because Animaker gives you almost no option to adjust the scenes to your needs. All adjustment option are very limited)

Customer service nonexistent Didn't get back to me after reaching out in different ways and ignored all of my email. Therefor 24h support probably their biggest marketing lie Videos look very unprofessional, very childish icons Animaker runs with flash player with make it very slow and annoying to work with Scenes can only be full seconds long. There is no function to adjust it for shorter time frames And so on.. Seriously, don't buy Animaker, you find better options in the same price range

Antwort von Animaker

Yes the free version is limited. However, as you pay a bit more more features are available, with high performance, high security and 24/7 365 days support

Karma
Small Businees Owner in USA
Druck, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A good source of for creation simple animation videos that don't rely on characters

Animaker has an easy to understand user interface and built in guidance for quick start up. Their TTS has lipsync with saves a lot of time and headache. The free plan is not a wasteland of basic features, but rather gives you access to nealry all they offer with the biggest limitations to exporting options. The tiered plans are reasonable for a wide range of users.

From what I understand, Animaker used to have many character options. And while it seems they are heading in that direction over time, for now you are lmited to humans and a monkey all in the same smooth 3D style. The customization is pretty endless, though, so you can carve out a certain look with effort.

Naema
student in USA
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

VERY BAD SERVICE.

Kommentare: do not recommend it. Dont waste your money.

NOTHING! IT was my fault using it. I don't like this software. Do not trust it.

THEY DELAY TO deliver my video. It took a week!

Antwort von Animaker

Naema, we are sorry that you experienced this issue with the Free version that share resources with 8M other users. We offer other options for example an Enterprise version that is high performance and 24/7 support.

Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Not for amateurs 🙅🏿

Kommentare: On a business point of view, or the do it yourself type, it will work. It gives you what you need, not much I can say about it though, it's functional, just doesn't have that wow factor.

The free themes, pics, transitions, etc are very well done. It can work with minimal effort (with some exceptions). The quality is good. The animations are good. The support and tip system is good. Basically, nothing truly stood out for me, but it is workable.

Now don't get me wrong, if you have delved into the animating world, know how to ticker around with software or maybe you're just a quick study, you can find this quite fulfilling, but if you've pulled up on this for the first time, it is really confusing. The software is mediocre for someone like me who has used others.

Siti
student in Malaysia

Easy to use

Kommentare: I always use Animaker to do my presentation video for my assignment and it really help me to deliver the content of assignment easily and creative

I can edit my animation video easily and also can develop my creativity

for the character , it does not have many choice of outfit, and there is no baby character

ron
Service in Philippinen
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

My Review

Kommentare: last year i use this site to passed my subject in college because my professor need a presentation video and i search many video maker and i saw animaker and there is a free to use and i use it and i finished the video presentation but 2 minutes only.

It's easy to use and there is many templates to use for free

there's a lot goods template for free and i can create videos presentation with animations.

Melissa
Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Constant problems

Kommentare: Not good. Customer service: also not good.

There is nothing to like about this, because the cons far outweigh the pros

There are constant problems in using Animaker. I have never gone in to work on a project without some glitch or problem, and since there are limited downloads, I end up wasting my money due to my attempts to fix the problems that Animaker themselves claim to be working on. Nothing ever goes as it is supposed to and some of the default settings on the video templates are counterintuitive. Sometimes you download your video and only then do you realize (too late) that those settings cause things to cut off. It's a huge disappointment for the money I spent.

Antwort von Animaker

Thank you for trying our free version of Animaker and you are correct it has limitations of what you may create. However, the Enterprise version, which is unlimited downloads, as well as, 24/7 support, increased performance, 4k quality, high security for Companies would have eliminated any of your issues.