We are very happy with the services of BannerBoo!

Bewertet am 24.4.2018
Eduardo P.
Editor e Web Master

Vorteile: The tool is easy to use and fulfills what it promises! The support and service were fast and very efficient! The code provided for installation of the Banners is short and does not take up unnecessary spaces on the site! There is the possibility of adding borders to the banners, which makes the ads more professional and professional design even for amateurs! We are pleased with what has been offered so far!

Nachteile: Nothing!Nothing, really the tool fulfills what it promises! We are pleased with what has been offered so far!

Nice intro experience to ads

Bewertet am 28.5.2018
Jose M.
Social Media Director

Kommentare: Great way to get into ads

Vorteile: We just recently began exploring the option of adding ads to our website and were looking for the simplest and most cost effective in case we decide to revert back. I am pleased to say BannerBoo fit both these requirements nicely and no one on my team had to learn new code.

Nachteile: No real cons so far as we are still learning and implementing this across our website. But if I find any will be sure to update my review.

Professional Banners in Minutes

Bewertet am 19.4.2019
Elson B.
Inventory Manager
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: BannerBoo helps use get the work out about our business and attract new customers.

Vorteile: We were able to make crest advertising banners to promote our small business.

Nachteile: The tracking seemed overly sensitive—making it difficult to selected the correct components.

von BannerBoo an 22.4.2019

Dear Elson, thank you for your review. We'll do our best to improve the quality of our bannermaking service. Stay with us and see the good things happen!

BannerBoo makes logo design easy

Bewertet am 29.7.2019
Chief Executive Officer
Musik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I am the only one on my team with graphic and coding knowledge. BannerBoo makes it easy to design a logo (and animate it) with minimal skills. It offers a simple, step by step process to create the perfect designs.

Nachteile: The responsive site is very jumbled up in the mobile version, which discouraged me to use it on the go.