Careficient AMS Bewertungen

von Careficient

Über Careficient AMS

Integriertes Cloud-basiertes AMS, das Einrichtungen bei der Verwaltung von Überweisungen, der Patientenaufnahme, der Terminplanung, bei klinischen Prozessen, EDI, OASIS, HIS, der Abrechnung und der Einhaltung von Vorschriften unterstützt.

Erfahre mehr über Careficient AMS

Shelly L.
  • Bewertet am 3.4.2020

"Very functional"

Kommentare: I wish I would have found this company years ago.

Vorteile: This software is so easy to use. It is customizable to fit our mix of business and has all of the features that the large software companies have but at a reasonable price. The support is great and the implementation team is amazing. The ongoing compliance is amazing as well. For the first time in years I am able to track AR and payments without issues. The reports are great and the billing is AMAZING.

Nachteile: There are a couple of areas that are slightly cumbersome, but nothing that is horrible.

• Bewertet am 3.4.2020
Tami G.
Human Resources
  • Bewertet am 31.7.2019

"Careficient AMS is Easy to Use"

Kommentare: We use the software to track patient information - visits, schedules, etc. It is also used as a payroll system. The clinicians visits are recorded in Careficient. However, ADP is the software whereby they are paid. So payroll in Carifiienct must be processed before you can cut checks in ADP

Vorteile: Easy to use, captures important patient information. The company is super easy to work with, and some of the software has been customized for ys.

Nachteile: It doesn't work with ADP Run. Hence, my entire payroll ends up being done twice - for hundreds of W2 and 1099 employees, that is a ton of work

• Bewertet am 31.7.2019
Danielle F.
Director of Nursing
  • Bewertet am 21.2.2018

"I am new to this software and love that we get to work with developers who listen to our ideas."

Kommentare: It completes the patient's EMR and meets compliance issues with CHAP and Medicare. Obviously it decreases the amount of paper kept for medical records and HR records.

Vorteile: I like how the information flows from service notes to orders such as 485. I also like how you can customize information on the service notes. I am excited to start working with the new care plan customization options and visit tasks. I also like how learning videos are available at any time and that you can get into the system from almost anywhere.

Nachteile: I feel that some stuff is repetitive or requires multiple steps to get completed. I wish the scheduling was easier to complete and make changes if needed. I don't like that you can only create a ROC order if the 485 is completed as sometimes these date ranges interfere with each other. I know there are work around for this but sometimes, that's not convenient. Also, orders are not set up to require problem, intervention, and goals to be obtained. Like the ROC orders only pull orders but not goals. It would also be nice if one could quickly mark that we do not need a physicians signature but would still like to fax it (i.e. case communication notes) as opposed to faxing it, then taking the dates out, then marking no signature required. Just simple cons so far.

• Bewertet am 21.2.2018
Tena M.
Home Care Finanical Supervisor
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.5.2018

"I love this software! It is very easy to use and navigate through. Customer Service is great."

Kommentare: Medical records that can be easily viewed by quality assurance to be certain care plans are being followed. Record reviews, electronic medical records, etc.

Vorteile: Ease to use and navigate through. Low cost is always a plus. An amazing customer service team that I consider friends.

Nachteile: There really isn't anything I don't like about the software. Sometimes there may be issues with orders or something but, they have such a great support team that it usually gets fixed within a short period of time.

• Bewertet am 22.5.2018
Shatane B.
Agency Director
  • Bewertet am 23.4.2018

"Brings structure and organization to our home care agency & ease to use our staff and nurses love this system"

Kommentare: Overall very impressed with system.

Vorteile: All patients information s all n one place.
Great way to have great communicate between our staff
Great scheduling system
Stays updated
Generates 485 form our nurses love this.

Nachteile: Sometimes have updates
Little expensive but worth it!!!
Scheduling is little confusing
Long training when first starting up
Need to be geared towards all medicaid and medicare program like passport etc

• Bewertet am 23.4.2018
Nancy H.
Billing Clerk
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.2.2018

"This software is user friendly and efficient."

Kommentare: ?

Vorteile: The workbasket items, to remind me of things that need to done. Also the billing portion of the program is very user friendly.

Nachteile: That there are so many steps to add new items to supplies and setting up new payers is difficult and I find it difficult to know what each item is and when to allow it. Also, posting payments if there is money that has been reclaimed.

• Bewertet am 13.2.2018
Helen E.
Office intake clerk
  • Bewertet am 2.10.2017

"I find the system very easy to use. Clinicians that have used other systems, find it difficult."

Kommentare: I personally haven't used any other system. All electronic charting is done with Careficient.

Vorteile: As the office-intake clerk, I very much appreciate the ability to see real time as clinicians complete their service notes for verification.

Nachteile: 1. The entry of supplies is way too time consuming.
2. Pecos should cross over for populating of information.

Vickie B.
Administrator/Biller
13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.10.2017

"Like working with their personnel."

Kommentare: Saves me time.

Vorteile: It is easy to use. I do the billing. It easy to find errors and corrected them. It is easy to post my remittance. Also it is easy to bill.

Nachteile: This is simple thing. But I don't like the color of the patients name. Also when I'm working on my laptop if you get close to the header bar if drops down and gets in your way.

Vickie B.
Administrative/Billing
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.10.2019

"Careficient AMS Review"

Kommentare: It is good. The billing department takes too long to process VA and Advantage claims I feel. But except the items above it is a very good program.

Vorteile: It is easy to use. They keep the program updated. The billing of Medicare is very good. It was easy to switch from our previous program.

Nachteile: a problem I have using this program on my laptop is that the drop down menu shows up when your trying to clinic on the line below. Also it would be helpful if the program could complete the State end of the year report. The previous software did complete this report with just one click.

• Bewertet am 24.10.2019
Deborah M.
Bookkeeper/Biller
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.9.2017

"Great support from customer reps"

Kommentare: It is so much better than our previous company. For the most part, it is very user friendly and our home health staff finds it easy to use.

Vorteile: I most like the billing component of this software. Very easy to use. Much better than our previous company.

Nachteile: I find it hard to get medical supplies entered and usable in the system. It is also complicated to get the billing codes put in place.

Brendon C.
Systems Administrator
  • Bewertet am 26.9.2017

"Careficient is a very helpful tool for managing our associates and clients."

Kommentare: This software help us with most of our processes.

Vorteile: I love the ability to customize Careficient to suite our needs at different stages of growth and needs. I love the customer support knowledge and speed of resolutions.

Nachteile: I wish we could customize a few other things, but I'm sure Careficient will continue to help us with these changes.

Melissa P.
  • Bewertet am 31.10.2018

"User friendly, affordable, efficient and thorough software"

Kommentare: Overall our agencies are beyond pleased with this software. It is comprehensive, is up to date with the COPs and care planning requirements. when calling customer service, our calls are answered promptly and if the tech doesn't know how to help, he/she will put us in touch with someone who can help. They are not used to handling agencies who provide both home health and hospice but they have worked very hard at helping us manage both inside the system.

Vorteile: Charting time (1 hour versus 5 in our old software)
Thorough charting
Offers both Home Health and Hospice
Billing services are affordable and worth it
Support is easy to reach and go out of their way to help
They will customize as much as the system allows

Nachteile: The set up was frustrating and very time consuming
Some of the processes inside the system are a bit confusing
No ability to customize reports for agency needs: ie, fall tracking
Training- Not structured to teach clinical personnel their role
Difficult to differentiate home health from hospice patients on the list of patients.

• Bewertet am 31.10.2018
Zak N.
Human Resources
  • Bewertet am 19.9.2018

"New Employee Form Feature is AMAZING!"

Kommentare: The system originally did not have everything that we thought it would have however, the team at Careficient has been very helpful and willing to make sure we have what we need as an agency to be successful. If they don't have a feature, let them know and they will see about making it happen!

Vorteile: This new feature allows us to have new hires sit at a computer and do our new hire paperwork/training all on the site. This gets rid of using tons of paper for each new employee that we bring on. AWESOME

Nachteile: No issues yet for this new feature.

• Bewertet am 19.9.2018
Chuck B.
  • Bewertet am 24.9.2018

"Fantastic Customer Service"

Kommentare: Our Reps and the rest of the team have supported us through the entire implementation. Lots of instruction, one on one training and communication surrounding our questions and concerns has been fantastic. Implementing the new software was very stressful to the entire staff but the Careficient team has done everything they could to help my entire staff through it. All of our requests have been acted on quickly and efficiently. It has been an excellent partnership. This is the easiest and most accommodating vendor I have worked with.

Vorteile: The implementation team was great. Went above and beyond throughout the entire process
Careficient training is outstanding.
Communication is great
Ease of use for all staff

Nachteile: Changing from a non internet based product to Careficient has been a struggle for the staff to become accustomed to an entire new way of doing things.

• Bewertet am 24.9.2018
Lisa W.
Administrative Assistant
  • Bewertet am 21.10.2019

"Careficient is very friendly user"

Kommentare: Careficent has been a huge change for our Ageney. We were all paper based and decided to go electronic. We had demos with app 5 other vendors and chose this software. It has not disappointed us in any way. The staff is wonderful!!!

Vorteile: The flow it provides as you move through each step.

Nachteile: Haven't found one yet. We have been using Careficient for about 2 months and it was a major transition for this agency since we have been doing paper for over 25 years.

• Bewertet am 21.10.2019
Caroline D.
Director of Clinical Services
  • Bewertet am 23.5.2018

"Great system and the support team is phenomenal!!"

Vorteile: The system is very user friendly and in comparison to other software I have used in the past it was fairly easy to enter information and get started.

Nachteile: Nothing really. The support team is always open for suggestions for improvement. The system really helped is get through our accreditation process smoothly.

• Bewertet am 23.5.2018
Roberta M.
CFO/Owner
  • Bewertet am 26.9.2017

"overall it is headed in the right direction. i do NOT feel I made an error choosing this software."

Kommentare: This is our scheduling, billing, and EMR. Overall we like it very much. And they have made many improvements in the last year. They are listening carefully to their customer base.

Vorteile: The layout is good. They keep up with regulations. The color coding is helpful. Responsive to our requests, especially the ones that relate to failures in survey.

Nachteile: Light on the reporting. Not flexible in the area of reporting. Plenty of data there, just not right reporting. In the area of billing it doesn't lean far enough to the standards of medical billing. It treats a lot like regular invoicing. I have adapted but it could use some work.

Tawanna V.
Registered Nurse
  • Bewertet am 7.11.2017

"My experience the staff has been excellent. They provide great support."

Kommentare: great with meeting the COP for CMS

Vorteile: Readable features, easy login and recovery of forgotten password. Notification concerning system updates

• Bewertet am 7.11.2017
Mary ann I.
  • Bewertet am 24.7.2018

"Careficient is a great customizable software "

Kommentare: Overall excellent home care software with a great support team. Having nurses on the support team is a great benefit for compliance questions. Compared to other home care software, the Careficient pricing can't be beat.

Vorteile: Care needs are easily entered and customized for our patients. Associates very happy with the ease of filling our their nursing notes. Agency reports are easily obtained and keeps our agency organized and up to date with compliance.

Nachteile: Transitioning patients to Careficient software is time consuming as we are not able to import information. Nothing bad about the system just a con for switching to any new software.

• Bewertet am 24.7.2018
Marlene W.
  • Bewertet am 20.12.2017

"We are going through the implementation and so far everything is going well. Excellent support."

Vorteile: Very good interface and navigation is straightforward. The system has a lot of checks and balances, so it helps you to stay in compliance. Great support during implementation, especially when compared to other software we have implemented in the past. The training and support person assigned to us is outstanding and the responsiveness to issues is very timely. I wish we had run across this software years ago, it would have saved us a lot of headaches and wasted time and money.

von Careficient an 21.12.2017

Thank you Marlene, we are glad to have you as a client and partner and look forward to working with you and your staff.

• Bewertet am 20.12.2017
Jennifer R.
Clinical Manager
  • Bewertet am 1.4.2019

"Could be better..."

Kommentare: Its ok- but really could be better... also the customer support could use a little work- some people are sort of clueless and some want to help more than others.

Vorteile: Need AUTH to schedule visits; OASIS analyze compare

Nachteile: Not very friendly to clinicians; too many rules that hinder progress; too many problems and glitches and weird things that happen; needs work- could be a lot better... also the two drop down choices for clinicians for each note- its a TERRIBLE idea- hate that part- causes many problems...

• Bewertet am 1.4.2019
James C.
Director of Business Development
  • Bewertet am 26.9.2017

"Customer rep has been the saving grace for us. He has made the difference in keeping our business"

Vorteile: Easy to use and cost effective. Most of the features you do have are easy to understand and learn. Also, since the company was purchased, new features and items have been added that we needed.

Nachteile: The Software has some limitations in billing and tracking cert periods and the EMR keeping is very weak. More work needs to be done in the EMR area.

Paula D.
  • Bewertet am 5.11.2018

"First system ever used, user friendly."

Vorteile: First system ever used, user friendly. It was easy to learn and use. Even new staff learned quickly enough to use it on the first day.

Nachteile: All the medications carry over to other documents, including discontinued medications. This is a problem, if you don't actually check the list. I would like to see the patient's DOB with the name at all times.

von Gene an 3.12.2018

Thank you Paula for the great feedback. There is a rule in Careficient that will turn off transferring discontinued medications to other documents. Your Representative will contact you about activating that rule. Many of our Agencies want the discontinued meds to show up so that the physician can see the process of what meds and doses were ordered and when.

• Bewertet am 5.11.2018
  • Bewertet am 24.5.2018

"IT and transferring has been wonderful"

Vorteile: I love the versatility that the software offers, as well as ease of use. IT is also always on top of things.

Nachteile: What I like least is about the same as anyone transferring software, it is simply the changing of a software. Right now I have nothing bad to say about the system itself.

• Bewertet am 24.5.2018
Bashiel S.
Director of Operations
  • Bewertet am 21.12.2017

"THE BEST OF THE BEST: Premium software for your money"

Kommentare: SATISFIED, SECURE IN THE KNOWLEDGE THAT OUR PARTNERS ARE PROFESSIONAL AND PROTECT OUR INTEREST EVEN WITHOUT OUR URGING.

Vorteile: Customer-friendly, tireless consultation to ensure proper usage, courteous, professional efficient, effective and willing to work beyond the call of duty.

• Bewertet am 21.12.2017