Über MyDraw

Diagrammsoftware zum Zeichnen von Flussdiagrammen, Organigrammen, Mindmaps, Netzwerkdiagrammen, Grundrissen, allgemeinen Geschäftsdiagrammen und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über MyDraw

Use templates or free drawing. Integration with mainstream software programs (e.g., MS Word, Visio, etc.).

It does not install & you knew that to be the case. Your forums had complaints a month before you sold me the goods.

Bewertungen zu MyDraw

MyDraw hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 133 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du MyDraw bereits verwendet?

Abid S.
Abid S.
Manager Operations in Pakistan
Bankwesen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Incredible Software for Drawing

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I am using Mydraw for last many years and found it very helpful and easy to use software. The software provides excellent features in drawing any kind of flow charts, network diagrams, charts and business models. My overall experience with software is incredible and highly recommend this software. The software is very simple and have excellent features for preparation of any type of diagram.

I often use this software to prepare charts and network diagrams and the software never let me down and always provide excellent results. You can also export your diagram, flow charts and other drawings to MS office as the software is compatible and integrate with MS office. The price of this software is very cheap and companies and Indvidual's easily manage to use this software for preparing their business models and fulfil their day-to-day needs.

If you want to enjoy complete benefits of this excellent software you need to spend some time watching tutorials and practice. As you understand the complete features this software will never let you down and provide 100% support. Sometime diagrams take little time to load but it might depend on your system specifications.

Del A.
Retired, 45 years in IT. Last 20 as Technical Architect in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Solid replacement for MS Visio

Kommentare: When I retired and lost access to company licenses I needed to find replacements for some of the more expensive applications that was accustomed to using. MyDraw definitely fills that role for diagramming.

First is price. Easily affordable by company or individual. Second is Visio compatibility. Minimal learning curve. I provide volunteer IT support for a non-profit. MyDraw is my go to for business and technical diagrams. Lastly, although compatible with MS Office / Visio, it fills the diagramming gap in other office suites such as Libreoffice.

MyDraw is stable and works well. But it is still developing and there is the occasional tool or action that is not available. You can always find workarounds, just part of the learning curve. It would be nice to be able to install on two devices per license as I use on workstation and laptop.

Harold B.
Teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

The worst service I've ever experienced - I'm starting to think this is a scam

Kommentare: Awful - I was using it one day with a valid license key that I paid for and the next day I was told that my copy was only an evaluation copy. A lot of planning and work down the drain. I have sent them 5-6 emails with a copy of the receipt showing I have paid for a license key - with the order # and date etc. and they do not respond to them. I doubt whether this review is being seen by them.

Nothing yet - still waiting to get a license I paid for

The company has a licensing problem and a general communication problem. I doubt whether they can handle this review.

Mike H.
System Administrator in Dänemark
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Pro solution for a low price

Kommentare: Recently I had a big project, documenting server and network infrastructure and I had the choice to go out and buy Visio and go to windows, to do this, but instead I found MyDraw. It can do the same as Visio, but as it's multiplatform, I could keep working on my mac and have access to all my usual tools.

Ease of use, multi platform, one-time purchase, versatility.

Mac UI is a bit weird at first. Looks like it was quickly ported from windows or linux.

Neville T.
Director in Australien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Great value for money

Kommentare: I have used Visio for decades. I have a very old version of Visio and could not justify upgrading for a product I use occasionally. Came across MyDrawer and tried it out. It does everything I could want and costs a fraction of what Visio charges. I recently created a book to teach sailing and used MyDraw for lots of illustrations to show how to sail a boat. Great product.

Simple to use Lots of functionality Good support

Lost a menu panel on one occasion and could not get it back. Had to ask support how to do it

Ilan A.
Ilan A.
Owner & CEO in Israel

Easy, Simple and Get Results Fast!

Kommentare: Being able to draw diagrams quickly and attach them to my documents.

The learning curve is trivial. Especially for someone like me who used Visio for many years. I love the fact that unlike Visio, I do not have to wrestle with MyDraw all the time in order to achieve the effects I want. I took some old existing Vision drawing and MyDraw imported them with just few minor issues that I was able to fix quickly. Then, continuing with MyDraw was a lot easier than with Visio. Since I mainly do simple graphing, MyDraw is the best tool for me. I checked some of the alternatives but they were more expensive and I thought they were an overkill for what I needed and that they required much more learning and were more complicated to use. I also like the fact MyDraw is installed on my Mac and is not a web app such as some of the alternatives.

Few issues I found: * I couldn't find an easy way to connect lines or arrows from some locations to some other locations in the graph (it works well for most obvious locations you'd expect). * There were few incidents that the software crashed. It happens often after I exported the drawing to another format. However, the export itself succeeded and reopening MyDraw works well and in most cases, (I learned that it's best to save the drawing before trying to export so the last operations are not lost). * Starting MyDraw (compared to other apps on my Mac) takes a relatively too long.

Edo M.
Edo M.
field agent/representative in Kroatien
Baumaterial, Selbstständig

New version of well known appication

Kommentare: This new version (v4) have many options more refined but technical difficulties are a big problem.

As expected, application is a beauty when You have to make a diagram or any type, or some simple and small DTP projects. Web graphics can be done without problems. In this new version there are more options for several type of projects (as Family tree or Venn diagrams). Design tab now is more functional and with more themes (with variants) to be applied in design.

Version 4.0 is very heavy on PC resources, when application is starting. Up to 2 Gb of RAM and similar requests. Update to 4.1 is a complete failure. After 1 minute after starting (looking on white screen after splash screen) I had 95 % of CPU usage (4 cores) and up to 6 Gb of RAM (of 8 Gb) with no results when application would really start. Reinstalled 2 times with same result. DON'T UPDATE.

Mark H.
Mark H.
Managing Partner in Niederlande
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Why PowerPoint Fails And MyDraw Succeeds!

Kommentare: If you need a diagram of any kind, MyDraw should be in everyone's arsenal of tools. Value for money for sure. Recommend!

The main benefit of MyDraw is its simplicity. But don't let that fool you, the application is tremendous powerful. We used PowerPoint before to make some organisational charts, but we always struggled and often ended up just using pen and paper and would take a picture of what we had drawn. Not efficient and we are sure there are some valid use cases for PowerPoint. But now using MyDraw, what a big difference. It just works. Easy and fast.

Is it fair to say this is a con? There are so many features and templates it was overwhelming at first. We would recommend taking the time to go over the long list of what MyDraw offers. Once you have gone over the list, you will know what you will and will not use fast enough.

Page T.
Page T.
Volunteer in USA

Replacing Visio with MyDraw

Kommentare: I do not have to buy a subscription to the new MS-Office to keep my software current. This is a viable alternative to their drawing products

Found it easy to replace most of the MS Visio functionality. It comes with a large set of preset templates that cover most uses.

Does not have swim lanes by default. However I found it easy to create a few templates that work just fine.

Rafael V.
Rafael V.
Programador de Sistemas Pleno in Brasilien
201-500 Mitarbeiter

MyDraw made my job a lot easier

Kommentare: MyDraw has streamlined my day-to-day work of creating my flowcharts.

I work with systems analysis and use MyDraw to create my flowcharts, I think he is very competent in what he does, since the day I started using it, I did not feel the need for another tool. I create my own items and reuse them very easily in other projects. I can even put a QR Code with the address where my flowchart is so that it is easily found when it is necessary to edit it.

The only drawback I had with MyDraw was ease of use, initially I had a little trouble using it, but after a few hours I got used to its features.

Owner in Philippinen

Great diagramming alternative to Visio at a fraction of the price!

Kommentare: With the help of MyDraw, I was able to complete a network diagram for a client without much effort. I'd ordinarily use one of the free, but limited, diagramming tools available online, as I find Visio really too expensive for project-based work.

If you've used Visio before, you'd have an easy time transitioning to MyDraw, as the interface and the features are highly-similar. The program can even handle loading and saving of files in Visio format. Not only that, it is able to handle the GEDCOM format for family tree diagrams, making it ideal for genealogy enthusiasts. You can also choose from a large library of drawing shapes, symbols, and templates. Layout isn't a problem, too - the program has auto layout options that allow you to play around with the best presentation for your drawing. If you can't find an appropriate drawing shape for your needs, you can even request the development team to program one for you, though that comes at a cost, of course. If you're done with your drawing, you can also save it as a PNG, JPEG or BMP file, or even as a vector file. Other printing options are also available as well - high resolution, margins, orientation, you name it, the program has it. The best thing about printing is that you can also specify shapes to be non-printable, allowing use of comments within your diagram. Rich text support, spell-check, and the ability to send a drawing to an email contact from within the program are other great features of MyDraw. I didn't regret downloading this program - it's well worth the effort, without the hefty price tag of Visio.

I wish I could use this on my Linux box, as I want to use just a single program on my machines. However, only Windows and Mac OS are supported. Chances of the developer putting a Linux version is slim, as there are also open-source alternatives to the program on Linux, so not really hoping that they'll address this issue, which is probably a non-issue to them. Another, albeit minor, issue is that there's no help file within the program itself - you have to download a PDF or CHM file. Other than these two things, I've found the program quite useful for my diagramming work on Windows.

Mark N.
Business Development Manager in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Einzelhandel, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

An incredibly versatile application that does indeed make working on graphic tasks a true pleasure!

Kommentare: Well, you can read all about that in my review which reflect real facts, not fictional ones. I truly enjoy working with MyDraw and it gets the job done in a fraction of the time if I were to use alternative utilities.

Nowadays there are literally tons of programs and apps that aim at enhancing productivity and making the user's life easier -now HOLD THAT THOUGHT- the question is, is that really so? Well, not really no... Much of the software out there seems very promising on the "spec sheet" but when one looks "under the hood", little substance is actually there and in some situations even if the software is totally sleek, the provided Customer Support often leaves much to be desired! There are a few exceptions though and Nevron developed a gem called MyDraw that is most definitely enhancing productivity and makes the user's life a whole lot easier... All that combined with a superior Customer Service! Whether you are a professional or you just occasionally work on graphic jobs such as brochures and pamphlets, flyers or newsletters, MyDraw with its intuitive interface is the right instrument to have in your "toolbox". I frequently compile and edit business flowcharts of different types but last week, while I was enjoying the glare of my desktop late at night, my wife passed by with a nice cup of herbal tea and she discovered that the software I was using happens to include great templates for bar, restaurant and drinks menus and right on the spot she "commissioned" a job for the Valentine party... Creating great looking menus was a breeze with MyDraw!

One really need to look very hard to find cons in MyDraw as the list of pros is quite long, in my case I have never been a fan of ribbon interface, however I must admit that in this particular application the ribbon layout makes sense as it permits easy access to the vast array of features packed in a relatively small footprint!

Yury K.
Freelancer in Russland

I more than one year periodically use a program MyDraw when I create block diagrams, tables, charts.

MyDraw is a very convenient and prostock to use software to create diagrams and instrument for drawing vector graphics. This program has a wide range of functions which pozvoljajut to create flowcharts, organization charts, hierarchy charts, relationship diagram, network diagram, business chart, business diagrams, floor plans of buildings and floors, family tree, certificates, drawings and more. And to learn how to work with the program is not difficult even for the average user. The program has a ready set of page layouts and sizes, intuitive interface - switching between the classic mode of the panel (as in Office 2003) and the modern Ribbon interface. MyDraw supports multiple pages for a single drawing, a ready-made set of page layouts and sizes, allowing you to customize different aspects of its appearance and behavior. It is possible to display a virtual grid for accurate mutual orientation of diagrams, figures and diagrams. Charts can be printed or exported to a graphic format (PNG, JPEG, BMP etc.) or in PDF and SVG. When you output a document to PDF, you can still edit and format the document. There is a convenient function of copying and pasting into the document complements and makes the process of creating the fastest and most convenient.

There is no function to export the created forms to Word and Excel with the possibility of formatting.

Dr. binoy N.
Dr in Indien
Medizinische Praxis, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

A good software which simplifies your work a lot, but updates are often broken.

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The overall experience was very pleasant. There's no real learning curve and you can just focus on your field of work rather than try and learn something new just to present something on your field of work.

I haven't updated to the latest version (V.5), so I am reviewing for an older version (V: 4.3). The software works fine, and considering the price, it's actually a bargain compared to the likes of visio. Family tree is a great addition and I find it useful if I ever have to take classes on genomics.

The software stopped working twice after Windows update. I had to reinstall it. Still have no idea what happened. Windows updates usually have such issues so you can't blame mydraw, but mydraw updates also seem to be broken. The last updates increased system resource usage and that's why I am reluctant to update to Version 5.

James M.
Consultant in Kanada
Computer-Vernetzung, Selbstständig

MyDraw for MAC review from a Consultant

Kommentare: Overall - it has been good for me. I'm anxious to see the fixes in 4.x as i had to move back to 3.9 due to crashing and other odd issues that with the About and registration status. I think this will be worked out as the support team has been very attentive to the issues.

I like that i can import and export Visio files as most clients use Windows and Visio and expect that in return. I prefer using a MAC and don't want to have a windows workstation for Visio - so this software was been very useful to me. The ability to use the standard Visio templates is also a major Pro for this software.

On occasion it's difficult to select items that are draw or only select certain aspects of a drawing to delete or modify. Also, occasionally there are artifacts on the screen when you import visio based VSS objects. The images clear up when you move them around a bit so that's a work around.

Guy D.
Pesident (IT - Solution Architect) in Kanada

Compare to visio 2019

Kommentare: I am a frequent user of visio to design software solution, I would like a same tool for Mac user.

possibility to open a visio version, very close to apply the same functionalities.

Some box did not show properly and overlap relation between object

Doug S.
Executive Manager in USA
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Updates

Kommentare: Easy to create the org charts we use every day as well as work flows

Fairly easy to use. After understanding how the different functions work, we are able to create most everything we need.

When the update came out it crashed our computers. After contacting technical support we swent back top the prior version, and it still works fine. Would have liked to have the update

Zoran L.
Multimedia Freelancer in USA

Professional, features laden and affordable flowchart software that is easy to use

Kommentare: A real-time saver. I am able to quickly create flowcharts for different purposes, ranging from personal to highly professional presentations. I benefited from the ability to export my work in many different formats I work with on a regular basis. The HTML and PDF formats are especially helpful. It is important to me to be able to use predefined shapes and templates along with my own media and to easily edit and combine them into a finished product that really incorporates within the rest of my professional and personal Eco-system.

Easy to use and self-contained. A large number of templates and libraries of shapes suitable for both professionals and non-professionals alike. You start with a predefined shape or from a blank drawing. From there you have a lot of options to arrange, insert, manipulate, review and mail your flowchart. The interface customization allows for different UI Themes and languages. You can even alternate in between the trendy ribbon and command bars. I personally prefer the clarity of the ribbon look. The finished work can be completely or partially saved in many popular formats such as Visio, AutoCad, GEDCOM, PDF, Raster( like PNG, JPG, BMP and GIF), SVG, HTML and others. MyDraw is responsive, easy to use and it gives me a professional result whether I produce a quick or a more detailed flowchart combining many elements. it is available for Windows and Mac. Highly recommended.

Really, not much at all. With the latest version 2.0.3, I still wish the software would load a bit quicker but overall that does not affect its performance in any way. Also, I wish I could load the external AutoCad, PDF and HTML files into the MYDraw and not just save the internally made work in before mentioned formats but I hope the next versions will address that issue if possible.

George R.
Senior Systems Engineer in USA
Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

MyDraw review

Kommentare: I really like MyDraw, because it is always handy and works very well with most MS Visio diagrams. When it cannot process a flowchart properly, I just use TurboCad or some other tool.

Very useful import and export facilities--would be much better if it allowed DWG/DXF imports. Much less expensive than MS Visio and easy to use for quick edits. MyDraw diagrams are valid for importing into other tools, like BPMN tools, such as BizAGI.

The extents go wild when some flowchart diagrams are opened--they look fine in MS Visio and AutoCad or Turbocad, but in MyDraw the diagram is just a mess of disembodied connectors without shapes.

Paul B.
Standards Author in UK
Forschung, Selbstständig

It does most things I need to do

Kommentare: Good, when I have asked for help it has been swiftly coming from the help desk.

It is value for money against the alternative I have to use (Visio). It has all of the features I need and once understood the layout of features is logical. The export results pass muster with the publishers I use, requiring only small changes to, say, recline objects.

I ma not mad about the layout of the ribbons and menus, they don't seem logical compared with PoerPoint and Word. Also there are some things I struggle with such as the alignment of text in boxes.

Jean jacques J.
Informaticien in Frankreich

I had a little flow chart to do and was glad to be able to test MyDraw and did much more then.

Kommentare: At first it toke me such a little time to do what I wanted to do that I use it much more than I thought I will.
Now I take time trying to go "deeper" and always find something else to do, even a set of lights diagrams for my DSLR photo studio.
It will now help me to make the complete domotic diagram I have to do for home.
After all I will spend a lot of time on the software, maybe as much I was "afraid" I would have to, but doing much more drawing than I thought I ever would.

A long time ago I knew Visio and kept quite a bad memory about it. With MyDraw I found some example charts and only had to modify some ! It was so fast to do that I did much more charts than I planed to. For the first time I made a nice network diagram and thrown away my old paper drawing. I saw then that I was able to import Gedcom files to have my own family tree from an online site, a nice use of this backup file. I'm only at the beginning of my use of this soft, there are a lot of tools I didn't used yet. I plan to use it for some internet pages as I can export as html, maybe I will be able to start some Autocad project to with .dxf export. Visio format is there too if I find this soft again ... There is even a mailing function, maybe a good idea for flyers diffusion. I feel like it is a fusion of Viso, Corel Draw and Word, I think I like it.

The main negative thing for me is because I'm french ... and for now I have to stay with everything in english ...

Tamara S.
Sr. QA Investigations Assistant in USA
Biotechnologie, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy Transition from Visio

If you have used visio before, MyDraw will be fairly simple to use. It has many features that are very handy such as still being able to edit when exporting to PDF. I love that feature and others in the company love that too when being sent the document. It is great in being able to export from your mind to an app.

You are not able to export into an excel or word format.

Video Producer/Editor/Digital Media Engineer in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

MyDraw has its competitors beat when it comes to bang for your buck!

Kommentare: Need to map out your plans for developing software? Or map the relationships of your fictional characters for your next novel? This will help immensely.

It is cross-platform, easy to learn, easy to teach, and it is a better value than Visio and the others I have tried. I love how it accepts all kinds of images (ie. BMPs, PNGs, JPGs).

An update caused me to have to reinstall the software once.

Erik B.
Chief Enterprise Architect in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Replacement for Visio

Kommentare: Pretty sure what I said in the Pros section states it all. This is the best diagraming application I have found for the Mac and the price is definitely right.

This software is an almost 1 for 1 replacement for features to Visio. I went to a Mac years ago and needed to run a Windows VM in order to run one MS Application "Visio" with MyDraw I don't need to run that VM any longer. I have not run into a situation where someone has sent me a Visio diagram that I cannot open or make modifications to.

So far I have not found anything that is a con to this application

Rea H.
piano teacher/therapeutic masseuse in Kanada
E-Learning, Selbstständig

MyDraw is a great design tool, I used it to create a beautiful logo for my new online businesse.

Kommentare: I finally achieved my goal, which was to create a beautiful and functional logo for my new businesse's upcoming website.

"I find MyDraw a great graphic design tool. It has everything you need to create whatever kind of visual idea you might have. It comes with some pre-designed shapes and objects, but you can customise just about everything, or simply create your own from scratch with the professional tools built within. The text element comes with many beautiful and interesting font settings, but I especially love the gradient colours customisable features. You can create some amazing shades and colour combinations. With this program, literally the sky is the limit. It's relatively user friendly, which cuts the learning curve short ther than expected. After trying many other programs to create a logo for my new businsse, I quickly created one that I found overall satisfying to my vision, it looks beautiful. This is a program I would definately recommend.

If you are not a professionally trained graphic designer/artist, you need to dedicate some time to learn about the professional terms and expressions to successfully operate the software. I found the most complications i had with saving and importing various file types, that took me a little bit of researching and trial and error before getting the hang of it. Occasionally I wasn't able to recover from an error and had to restart my project. However, like with everything new, I expected some time needed for learning the full operation of the software. In overall, I was glad I did and I was happy to have a truly professional tool to work with.