Über MyDraw

Diagrammsoftware zum Zeichnen von Flussdiagrammen, Organigrammen, Mindmaps, Netzwerkdiagrammen, Grundrissen, allgemeinen Geschäftsdiagrammen und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über MyDraw

Use templates or free drawing. Integration with mainstream software programs (e.g., MS Word, Visio, etc.).

It does not install & you knew that to be the case. Your forums had complaints a month before you sold me the goods.

Bewertungen zu MyDraw

MyDraw hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 134 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du MyDraw bereits verwendet?

Abid
Abid
Manager Operations in Pakistan
Bankwesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Incredible Software for Drawing

Kommentare: I am using Mydraw for last many years and found it very helpful and easy to use software. The software provides excellent features in drawing any kind of flow charts, network diagrams, charts and business models. My overall experience with software is incredible and highly recommend this software. The software is very simple and have excellent features for preparation of any type of diagram.

I often use this software to prepare charts and network diagrams and the software never let me down and always provide excellent results. You can also export your diagram, flow charts and other drawings to MS office as the software is compatible and integrate with MS office. The price of this software is very cheap and companies and Indvidual's easily manage to use this software for preparing their business models and fulfil their day-to-day needs.

If you want to enjoy complete benefits of this excellent software you need to spend some time watching tutorials and practice. As you understand the complete features this software will never let you down and provide 100% support. Sometime diagrams take little time to load but it might depend on your system specifications.

Del
Retired, 45 years in IT. Last 20 as Technical Architect in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Solid replacement for MS Visio

Kommentare: When I retired and lost access to company licenses I needed to find replacements for some of the more expensive applications that was accustomed to using. MyDraw definitely fills that role for diagramming.

First is price. Easily affordable by company or individual. Second is Visio compatibility. Minimal learning curve. I provide volunteer IT support for a non-profit. MyDraw is my go to for business and technical diagrams. Lastly, although compatible with MS Office / Visio, it fills the diagramming gap in other office suites such as Libreoffice.

MyDraw is stable and works well. But it is still developing and there is the occasional tool or action that is not available. You can always find workarounds, just part of the learning curve. It would be nice to be able to install on two devices per license as I use on workstation and laptop.

Harold
Teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

The worst service I've ever experienced - I'm starting to think this is a scam

Kommentare: Awful - I was using it one day with a valid license key that I paid for and the next day I was told that my copy was only an evaluation copy. A lot of planning and work down the drain. I have sent them 5-6 emails with a copy of the receipt showing I have paid for a license key - with the order # and date etc. and they do not respond to them. I doubt whether this review is being seen by them.

Nothing yet - still waiting to get a license I paid for

The company has a licensing problem and a general communication problem. I doubt whether they can handle this review.

Mike
System Administrator in Dänemark
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Pro solution for a low price

Kommentare: Recently I had a big project, documenting server and network infrastructure and I had the choice to go out and buy Visio and go to windows, to do this, but instead I found MyDraw. It can do the same as Visio, but as it's multiplatform, I could keep working on my mac and have access to all my usual tools.

Ease of use, multi platform, one-time purchase, versatility.

Mac UI is a bit weird at first. Looks like it was quickly ported from windows or linux.

Neville
Director in Australien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Great value for money

Kommentare: I have used Visio for decades. I have a very old version of Visio and could not justify upgrading for a product I use occasionally. Came across MyDrawer and tried it out. It does everything I could want and costs a fraction of what Visio charges. I recently created a book to teach sailing and used MyDraw for lots of illustrations to show how to sail a boat. Great product.

Simple to use Lots of functionality Good support

Lost a menu panel on one occasion and could not get it back. Had to ask support how to do it

Ilan
Ilan
Owner & CEO in Israel
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy, Simple and Get Results Fast!

Kommentare: Being able to draw diagrams quickly and attach them to my documents.

The learning curve is trivial. Especially for someone like me who used Visio for many years. I love the fact that unlike Visio, I do not have to wrestle with MyDraw all the time in order to achieve the effects I want. I took some old existing Vision drawing and MyDraw imported them with just few minor issues that I was able to fix quickly. Then, continuing with MyDraw was a lot easier than with Visio. Since I mainly do simple graphing, MyDraw is the best tool for me. I checked some of the alternatives but they were more expensive and I thought they were an overkill for what I needed and that they required much more learning and were more complicated to use. I also like the fact MyDraw is installed on my Mac and is not a web app such as some of the alternatives.

Few issues I found: * I couldn't find an easy way to connect lines or arrows from some locations to some other locations in the graph (it works well for most obvious locations you'd expect). * There were few incidents that the software crashed. It happens often after I exported the drawing to another format. However, the export itself succeeded and reopening MyDraw works well and in most cases, (I learned that it's best to save the drawing before trying to export so the last operations are not lost). * Starting MyDraw (compared to other apps on my Mac) takes a relatively too long.

Edo
Edo
field agent/representative in Kroatien
Baumaterial, Selbstständig

New version of well known appication

Kommentare: This new version (v4) have many options more refined but technical difficulties are a big problem.

As expected, application is a beauty when You have to make a diagram or any type, or some simple and small DTP projects. Web graphics can be done without problems. In this new version there are more options for several type of projects (as Family tree or Venn diagrams). Design tab now is more functional and with more themes (with variants) to be applied in design.

Version 4.0 is very heavy on PC resources, when application is starting. Up to 2 Gb of RAM and similar requests. Update to 4.1 is a complete failure. After 1 minute after starting (looking on white screen after splash screen) I had 95 % of CPU usage (4 cores) and up to 6 Gb of RAM (of 8 Gb) with no results when application would really start. Reinstalled 2 times with same result. DON'T UPDATE.

Managing Partner in Niederlande
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Why PowerPoint Fails And MyDraw Succeeds!

Kommentare: If you need a diagram of any kind, MyDraw should be in everyone's arsenal of tools. Value for money for sure. Recommend!

The main benefit of MyDraw is its simplicity. But don't let that fool you, the application is tremendous powerful. We used PowerPoint before to make some organisational charts, but we always struggled and often ended up just using pen and paper and would take a picture of what we had drawn. Not efficient and we are sure there are some valid use cases for PowerPoint. But now using MyDraw, what a big difference. It just works. Easy and fast.

Is it fair to say this is a con? There are so many features and templates it was overwhelming at first. We would recommend taking the time to go over the long list of what MyDraw offers. Once you have gone over the list, you will know what you will and will not use fast enough.

Page
Page
Volunteer in USA

Replacing Visio with MyDraw

Kommentare: I do not have to buy a subscription to the new MS-Office to keep my software current. This is a viable alternative to their drawing products

Found it easy to replace most of the MS Visio functionality. It comes with a large set of preset templates that cover most uses.

Does not have swim lanes by default. However I found it easy to create a few templates that work just fine.

Rafael
Rafael
Programador de Sistemas Pleno in Brasilien
, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

MyDraw made my job a lot easier

Kommentare: MyDraw has streamlined my day-to-day work of creating my flowcharts.

I work with systems analysis and use MyDraw to create my flowcharts, I think he is very competent in what he does, since the day I started using it, I did not feel the need for another tool. I create my own items and reuse them very easily in other projects. I can even put a QR Code with the address where my flowchart is so that it is easily found when it is necessary to edit it.

The only drawback I had with MyDraw was ease of use, initially I had a little trouble using it, but after a few hours I got used to its features.

Business Development Manager in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Einzelhandel, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

An incredibly versatile application that does indeed make working on graphic tasks a true pleasure!

Kommentare: Well, you can read all about that in my review which reflect real facts, not fictional ones. I truly enjoy working with MyDraw and it gets the job done in a fraction of the time if I were to use alternative utilities.

Nowadays there are literally tons of programs and apps that aim at enhancing productivity and making the user's life easier -now HOLD THAT THOUGHT- the question is, is that really so? Well, not really no... Much of the software out there seems very promising on the "spec sheet" but when one looks "under the hood", little substance is actually there and in some situations even if the software is totally sleek, the provided Customer Support often leaves much to be desired! There are a few exceptions though and Nevron developed a gem called MyDraw that is most definitely enhancing productivity and makes the user's life a whole lot easier... All that combined with a superior Customer Service! Whether you are a professional or you just occasionally work on graphic jobs such as brochures and pamphlets, flyers or newsletters, MyDraw with its intuitive interface is the right instrument to have in your "toolbox". I frequently compile and edit business flowcharts of different types but last week, while I was enjoying the glare of my desktop late at night, my wife passed by with a nice cup of herbal tea and she discovered that the software I was using happens to include great templates for bar, restaurant and drinks menus and right on the spot she "commissioned" a job for the Valentine party... Creating great looking menus was a breeze with MyDraw!

One really need to look very hard to find cons in MyDraw as the list of pros is quite long, in my case I have never been a fan of ribbon interface, however I must admit that in this particular application the ribbon layout makes sense as it permits easy access to the vast array of features packed in a relatively small footprint!

Guy
Pesident (IT - Solution Architect) in Kanada
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Compare to visio 2019

Kommentare: I am a frequent user of visio to design software solution, I would like a same tool for Mac user.

possibility to open a visio version, very close to apply the same functionalities.

Some box did not show properly and overlap relation between object

tamara
Sr. QA Investigations Assistant in USA
Biotechnologie, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy Transition from Visio

If you have used visio before, MyDraw will be fairly simple to use. It has many features that are very handy such as still being able to edit when exporting to PDF. I love that feature and others in the company love that too when being sent the document. It is great in being able to export from your mind to an app.

You are not able to export into an excel or word format.

Bildungsmanagement, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great and affordable Visio and Smartdraw replacement

Kommentare: I use it everyday, it's enough?!

It's fully of functionalities, and easy to use. Its features are always found in much more expensive software, or simply they don't exist (i.e.: Visio for Mac). The library is huge, and fits all professionals' needs

Nothing in particular. Maybe the interface is not particularly attractive - more colors and a better function separation would have been appreciated - but this is not an issue

Zsolt
Senior Software Developer in Ungarn
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I am an oldschool senior sofware engineer, i can use the C# after many long years C/C++.

Kommentare: When I purchased the MyDraw license, I didn't guessed what is the application real power, I think it was just a schema drawing app for low budget, why not. But after few hours of usage, I experienced the knowledge of Visio, the flexibility and many good features of some serious vector drawing applications. The next surprise was the huge library of predefined illustrations. I don't need to use other sources from the internet for planning my house interior and the network cabling design. I am a software engineer, and I use MyDraw every week to my job, with absolute satisfaction. This software is value for the money. At the moment I am excited about the new version and the new features.

Huge precreated library of illustrations, excellent drawing features, easy usage, great support, usable features.

Iain
Web Designer in UK

A well designed software package and is available at a very fair price for a perpetual licence.

MyDraw is a fully featured software package that should prove invaluable for those who need to produce diagrams and charts for both offline and online use. It contains all the usual drawing tools and chart types and is easy to use with built in help and online support available. The installer is only about 43MB in size and installation is straightforward with an initial 30 day trial. Outstanding features are: - A large range of templates (flowcharts/org charts/network diagrams etc.) are available from either the software itself or from download from the MyDraw web site: https://www.mydraw.com/templates/ - Diagrams and Charts may be imported from Visio and exported to PDF/PNG/JPG/SVG formats. - A mail merge facility to import data from ODBC/Excel data sources and then send directly to a list of mail recipients.

There could be some additional import options for the diagrams/charts (apart from importing from Visio).

Nino
Nino
employee in USA
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for my needs

Kommentare: The program helped me create layouts and flow sharts very easily, without over complicating the process.

Mydraw is a surprisingly powerful program that allows you to do a lot more than you would initially think possible. If you have the time and the skills, it's capable of producing highly detailed professional layouts. And with all the templates included it's possible for any beginner to jump in and accomplish simple projects in a very quick and easy way, making it great for any level of use. The library of premade vectors is also very useful, and for the price it's a great alternative to other programs.

I think the only real con that I've noticed is that there is a little bit of a learning curve, especially if you're used to other programs. But once you've taken the time to explore the program and play around with its different functionalities, it becomes fairly intuitive and straight forward.

Graciela
Employee in Mexiko
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and with useful tools

Kommentare: My experience was absolutely useful and i like it.

This software it's absolutely useful and easy to use, the software provide us great tools to work, this software it's really useful, the differents tools and functions let us have a great experience in the work.

Maybe the number of tools and functions, in too much cases it's not completely necessary, but with it, the software can be better and make some works better.

Network Engineer in USA
Computer-Vernetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome alternate to Viso and it just works!

MyDraw is light and fast, it also comes with built-in icons but you can also import stencil packs too! I can even e-mail my work to another user. MyDraw has just the right amount to not overwhelm you yet allows you to create great charts or anything else you want to visually display.

I would like to have a way of importing more stencil pack formats. I also would like to be able quickly auto-discover a network and have MyDraw reflect it.

Sagi
Senior Consultant in Israel
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

An amazing technical drawing application with incredible ease of use at a very affordable price.

Kommentare: Ease of use and value for the money. Provided templates saved many hours of work.

1) Very intuitive to use and low learning curve. 2) Amazing templates included that can be reused over and over for multiple project types. 3) Drawings can be saved into various file formats including PDF. 4) Can be used to draw multiple types of drawings (e.g. flow charts, business processes, family trees, organization hierarchy) 5) Application cost is so reasonable that it can be purchased by my clients and they can modify the processes on their own as needed.

1) A bit difficult to import to other business processes software. 2) Was not able to save to generic XML format file (.xml) 3) No option to add attributes to each relevant diagram object.

Ken
Owner in Kanada

Easy to use design program with many great features.

I have enjoyed using MyDraw since it has many templates to help you get started on creating your design. Then the program has numerous pre designed shapes to help continue with your project. The titles on the tabs at the top clearly label the different functions inside them, and the layout of tools are placed well, making working on a design very easy. I like the barcode and QR code creator, it is a nice feature for someone wanting to try them out. MyDraw has various export options, which give you choices on how to use your creations.

The program loads a little slow. I would like to see more color in the design of the "Home" page. More templates would always be a plus.

Raymond
Consultant Risk Analyst in Singapur

This is the drawing program I've been waiting for - brilliant

Features are as good or better than many high-end drawing programs. The ribbon interface is intuitive and familiar. Works offline. Simple diagramming or complex technical drawings - it's easy to use and produces great results. Visio import is accurate, so my existing library of Visio drawings can all be used. Support is first class friendly, helpful and prompt.

One license covers only one computer. It would be great if one license covered two computers (desktop and laptop). Currently I have to deactivate/reactivate each time I need to use a mobile platform. It doesn't appear to have 3-D capability for shapes (extrude, edge bevel) and text (embossing, engraving), but I'm still exploring.

Steve
Director in UK

I always assumed that Visio was the benchmark, but MyDraw is just as good.

It runs on my Mac and I can paste MyDraw diagrams into MS Word documents. Customer support is superb.

I have had difficulty importing Visio drawings, but other than that, MyDraw works well.

Paul
Paul
Qlikview & QlikSense Developer in UK
Medienproduktion, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Create Quick and Easy Workflow Diagrams

Kommentare: Enabled me to document workflow processes in a quick, clean and efficient way.

I needed it for creating process and workflow diagrams and it has all the options I was hoping for that I had been unable to locate in other software. Good intuitive interface design and layout makes it easy to dive in and start seeing results quickly. Great range of charting options available.

Perhaps some kind of getting started tutorial would help less technical minded people get up to speed with so many options available to them.

Full featured flow charting utility for a very reasonable price.

Kommentare: Perfect Visio alternative

The software is leaps better in term of usability that the open source or the freeware software I tried. As a Visio replacement it does the job well and even does a better job of some features (ie. electrical schematics).

The licensing system had an error at first and I could not register until I did an update Overall the licensing system is overly cumbersome. A simple license key probably would have sufficed given the cost of the software.