Filtern nach:

Über PolicyMap

Ein einfach zu bedienendes Daten- und Mapping-Tool, mit dem Nutzer Probleme lösen können, indem sie auf exklusive Daten über Gemeinden in den USA zugreifen.

Erfahre mehr über PolicyMap

Analyst in USA
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Policy Map is a great tool

When I am working on a project that requires US Census data, I use PolicyMap to gather data. The site is organized and user-friendly.

I have no cons, I enjoy using the software.

Patrice P.
Director of Client Services in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Highly Recommend Policy Map for any Data Mapping or Demographics

Kommentare: I have been a Policy Map user/subscriber for 4-5 years. I have tried other similar applications- most that were either more expensive or less easy to use to get the same information. This is my GO TO and has been RELIABLE. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] in SUPPORT as well as other associated with POLICY MAP seal the deal when it comes to any issue or need.

Ease of use in collecting data/demographics on custom polygon areas

Ability to export data or save data; categorize saved data

Andrew P.
Program Compliance & Impact Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent for Data Analysis and Grant Research

Kommentare: Overall, this software is incredible for grant writing and gaining geographic insights into the work we do.

I love that PolicyMap allows my organization to easily download data from government entities. The user can narrow down the field of data by desired data and geographic area. This feature is especially useful for grant writing because it allows the user to stitch together targeted Census tracts into a custom region and download data based on that region. We also use PolicyMap to upload and map transaction data. Through this upload, we are able to see how those transactions relate to various demographic data - i.e., are there higher concentrations of transactions in low income communities or middle/high income communities? PolicyMap helps us answer those questions.

The upload feature is incredibly useful once the data is in the system, but my colleagues and I have found it difficult to get the data clean enough for upload. When uploading, we frequently encounter system errors, causing the upload process to take 3-4 times longer than it should.

Josh E.
Director of Digital Strategy in USA

Product Review

Kommentare: Our projects have spanned from a major brand launch across most of the US to a small non-profit in
Philadelphia. For the national product launch, we have been able to integrate your data with other
marketing and sales data to identify the best opportunities for our client brand expansion and then
subsequently navigate and map trends and outcomes! The data has been outstanding and the mapping
tool has allowed us to tell complex stories in easy-to-understand maps! Using your tools for my nonprofit, volunteer work, at the other end of the spectrum, has been central to telling critical stories in a
concise manner, leading to support for the vital work of the non-profit!

Our team has had the opportunity to use your product in work on very diverse projects. From my own experience, the tools and service have been excellent! The product itself has become increasingly more user-friendly – even for those of us who have had to learn tech rather than be born into it!

We have not incurred any cons throughout our use cases.

Annette A.
Research and Development Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Policy Map and Non-profits

Streamlining data gathering with the added functionality of being able to map results, both at a geographically limited area as well as at the city or county level is an important tool to producing need statements for various funding opportunities as well as case studies. Policy Map is constantly adding new criteria/data points from various sources which again improves community storytelling essential to the organization's work.

I am still having challenges creating multi layer maps.