Domum Review

Bewertet am 2.4.2019
Jeffrey B.
Director of Operations, Residential Properties
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Domum is a sold product for a smaller real estate property management company looking to get into a product to help digitize a variety of functions like service issues and complaints, lease management and rent collections as well as marketing, however there is not yet a module for maintenance management of building systems which I hope to see developed. If you are a larger organization, it may not have some enterprise level functionality that you may want, but overall we are very happy with this system.

Vorteile: Domum is easy to use and visually appealing. You can manage your online listings on some of the most common sites like kijiji as well as instantaneously rollout a website for your properties or company as a whole making you quickly look like a more professional operation. You can also manage leasing, rent collection and customer complaints including the communication around them within the platform.

Nachteile: Some of the features are not as intuitively designed as they could be and the navigation needs to be improved which I have seen should be in the new version. They also do not run on an open API so integrations with many of the most commonly used platforms that you often see is not easy to setup. They also do not yet allow for much customization, something that I have been told will be available in the new version.

Great Program for Property Management

Bewertet am 4.4.2019
Christina W.
Property Administrator
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our experience has been great with Domum Link. It is very easy to use and it easily links up and communicates with the other program we use (Yardi). I would highly recommend it for use in the Property Management industry.

Vorteile: The software is very easy and convenient to use. It allows our tenants and residents to easily communicate any issues or questions they have with on-site staff as well as management at head office. It allows tenants to easily pay rent or outstanding charges online. The software/customer support team are fantastic and are able to fix any issues quickly and easily.

Nachteile: I don't have any cons with this software.

Love Domum

Bewertet am 1.4.2019
Oliver C.
Business Development
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Domum allows us to improve tenant comunication, facilitate rent collection and improve our customer's ecperience.

Vorteile: The ability to work out of one platform for most of my property needs and the amazing support staff

Nachteile: The lack of an accounting module within the software.

Fantastic Software!

Bewertet am 18.3.2019
Alexandra F.
Real Estate Broker & Property Manager
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My experience using DomumLink has been amazing. It has saved me a lot me lot of time and money. Because of this, I have been able to focus on other parts of my business which had previously been neglected.

Vorteile: This property management software is revolutionary in that it includes all tools for the smooth running of any real estate portfolio. They have a great on-site team that is available to answer any questions, however big or small.

Nachteile: The software works seamlessly so I cannot point out anything wrong.