Synapse

Synapse Bewertungen

von Synapse

Very user friendly instructional design software

Bewertet am 6.5.2019
Chris M.
Vice President, Performance & Development
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Outstanding

Vorteile: This software is incredibly user friendly, and can make even the most novice trainer an instructional design expert. I quickly noticed that Synapse follow the Blooms Taxonomy which we had followed previously at our company. Everything thus far has been fantastic from their sales approach, software implementation, through customer support.

Nachteile: Nothing I like the "least" per sea but they are still continuously improving the product. They take customer feedback very seriously and make changes to the software if it makes sense.

Extremely easy to use. I liked that they have share links.

Bewertet am 3.8.2017
Brandon A.
Unterhaltungselektronik, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I was able to build product training quickly. The share links enabled me to embed the training in my mobile application that my users are on. It was really easy to use and guided me to understand how to do things. I was able to repurpose content that I had in my company into shareable lessons. Awesome product overall!

Vorteile: Couldn't track training. They are apparently releasing this feature in a month or so. I would have liked to see tracking and assessments.

Nachteile: It's a new product, so it felt a little light in certain areas. With that said, it served my needs for the most part.