iinsight

Bewertet am 14.1.2019
Kristin T.
Rehabilitation Services Manager
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: There are regular new features and innovations which continuously enhance the system and the friendly Support team listen to our needs and respond in a timely manner. We are also able to migrate our other business “Centre for Corporate Health” into iinsight® enable us to have a single platform that caters for all of our organisations needs which is exactly what we wanted…”

Vorteile: It has made a big difference to our business enabling us to spend less time on Administration and more time with our Customers.

Nachteile: iinsight® is a very versatile product and helps us to access case notes, reports, invoices, costs and many other features with ease of access in a user friendly format.

I just wanted to say how much I love iinsight

Bewertet am 5.7.2018
Melanie parker D.
Managing Director
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have several staff away at the moment and it has just made me realise how much better our business is and the level of service we provide is much improved because of this system.

Vorteile: I have several staff away at the moment and it has just made me realise how much better our business is and the level of service we provide is much improved because of this system.

Nachteile: iinsight® has been a great program to use, more-so the support offered by BeSoftware has been fantastic always with a prompt resolution.

IINSIGHT simplify our Case Management Process

Bewertet am 14.11.2018
Tara T.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I would highly recommend IINSIGHT to any OT Case Manager who is looking to simplify their processes and reduce administrative inefficiencies.”

Vorteile: iinsight® has drastically improved how efficiently and effectively my company streamlines, tracks and organizes client, customer, employee and financial information. I thoroughly enjoy the feature of being able to enter a billing and my clinic notes simultaneously.

Nachteile: I find it exceptionally user friendly and the tech support by was phenomenal. Any questions I may have are promptly answered within 24 hours with easy instructions and screen shots to guide me to a solution. The reports that can be generated are informative and assist with setting strategic goals

Bewertet am 12.1.2018
Kaye B.
Rehabilitation Consultant

Vorteile: Being cloud based iinsight® can be accessed (and has been accessed) from almost anywhere in the world. It enables our staff to information share quickly and efficiently.

Nachteile: iinsight® provides us with a one-stop place to store all our client records. Before using iinsight® we had folders upon folders of client files iinsight® enabled reboundrehab to bring this all together in one place.