WebinarJam Bewertungen

4.2/5
    4.3/5
    4.2/5

Über WebinarJam

Leistungsstarke Webinar-Hosting-Software von mehr als 35.000 Profis verwendet.

Erfahre mehr über WebinarJam

130 von %{reviews_total} Bewertungen angezeigt

Philippe a L.
Founder & CEO
  • Bewertet am 18.12.2017

"So Glad We Bought EverWebinar (from WebinarJam) We absolutely love it "

Kommentare: EverWebinar allows us to run webinars to promote our business 24/7/365 in any countries in multiple languages. EverWebinar provides a fantastic ROI.

Vorteile: We had a dream:
What if we could build a system that would allow us to get everything done for our Automated Webinars inside Facebook Messenger?
We recently purchased Everwebinar.
What if we could make it even better by offering such a smooth and seamless experience that we would get signup and attendance rate through the roof.
This was the plan:
From signup to delivery of a branded url to the webinar, reminders before the webinar, follow-up messages if they missed the webinar, attended but left early, watched but did not buy etc, ...
All done in Messenger.
With open rate in Messenger up to 100% and 10x higher CTR than email we thought this would be a game changer for us.
We have spent 3 days and almost 3 nights trying to create this system. It was freaking hard to get all the pieces work together. We failed and failed more. It has been the most challenging automated workflow we've ever built.
We were exhausted, our brains fried & froze.
We hit a massive roadblock and spent 24 hours just on a "little tiny" piece of the puzzle: getting it to work no matter what the timezone of the user is, no matter which On-Demand time they choose. We were almost there 99%.
And then we had a moment of grace.
We made it. And now It works beautifully.
So if you ever had the same dream now you know it is possible.
If you want to test it for yourself check our webinar on "How to create Chatbots and Automated Marketing".

Nachteile: We would love to have schedule code for Just in Time webinar. I it.have contacted support about this and the tech team is working on

• Bewertet am 18.12.2017
Lisandro R.
Head of Marketing
  • Bewertet am 18.10.2019

"EverWebinar by WebinarJam is very easy to use and still running!"

Kommentare: We have never actually used WebinarJam itself but the EverWebinar platform by WebinarJam and it's been awesome. Despite the lack of certain things we wish it had, it's easy to know what's happening with the webinars (we still have webinars running even though they have been there for years). Loving it after years of use.

Vorteile: The ease of use. Our team and I love the step by step process to put your evergreen webinar up (it's like they take you by hand). We love the video tutorials; there's one for almost every step, no matter how small it is! And they are very well done. Another thing we appreciate is the ability to set your evergreen webinar as it was a live webinar: dynamic attendees, messages that can appear at certain times, the automated product offer cards, etc.

Nachteile: Even though it is very easy to use and set up, the UI feels dated and it lacks some features the competition has: like a more robust tracking system that can help us know exactly where to improve our message in the funnel (although they seem to be improving on this). Also, we don't like it depends on Google Hangouts/Youtube (a video MUST be uploaded to another platform like YouTube and the URL pasted into the video source). Finally, another thing that annoyed us was when they updated it to version 2.0: we weren't notified and we had to move to the new version in a rush so our webinar won't stop running. I remember it was not that easy of a process and took us by surprise.

• Bewertet am 18.10.2019
Programme Director
  • Bewertet am 22.11.2019

"WebinarJam is Awesome!"

Kommentare: I would have preferred to give my review after using the software, because it is too early to say what benefits I have achieved from using it. I have not yet had my first LIVE webinar, and am still doing test runs, which are not very good right now. So, ask me again in a few weeks.

Vorteile: I love the fact most things are already done for you, like Thank You page templates that are very cool. Most things you only need to upload or accept the suggested items. Also, every step of the way, there is a short video to explain the process. And the Customer Service is the bomb!

Nachteile: It is not as intuitive as one would presume. The short videos are good, but they are done too fast for beginners to grasp. If one doesn't already have an idea how to use similar SaaS software, one would be lost. Thank God for Customer Service!

• Bewertet am 22.11.2019
Barbara V.
Director of Property Management
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.12.2019

"Online webinars for all your needs"

Kommentare: Overall a great software and I plan on continuing to use in the future.

Vorteile: Great software online for online webinars, live casting and streaming. I use WebinarJam for all of these purposes. Super easy to utilize.

Nachteile: So far I have nothing negative to say about WebinarJam as of today. I recommend it to anyone looking for online webinars and live streaming.

• Bewertet am 17.12.2019
Russ W.

"WebinarJam in a Jam"

Kommentare: WebinarJam allowed me to broadcast to a captive audience and interact with viewers. It was not as expensive as GoToMeeting and other products and seemed to have a lot of potential for the future. There were upgrades which promised more than could be delivered, and functionality which I was counting on disappeared. For example, a big reason for paying to upgrade was the ability to stream live to Facebook. This disappeared for unexplained reasons, and they kept saying that they were working on it, and blaming Facebook, but it never returned. A second problem was that the ability to stream your webinars to your own Website disappeared. After a couple of years, it seemed obvious that the company's owners were putting more and more of their effort in providing evergreen pre-recorded webinars and were launching a New Product that was a Content Management System and Funnel Building product, and little attention was being paid to upgrading webinarjam. The people who had originally been involved with promoting the product and supported in weekly broadcasts disappeared, and the lag issues never improved and now there seem to be connectivity problems. The scope within which you can use the product seems to have shrunk, and I now use other products which allow more presenters and are cheaper.

Vorteile: It gave me an alternative to GoToMeeting, and seemed to offer great flexibility, and features important to marketers and people offering training.

Nachteile: The lag between broadcasters and receivers. Small number of Presenters, and the failure to maintain integration with Facebook Live. I feel like the owners just moved on to developing other products.

Matthias K.
  • Bewertet am 29.1.2020

"Catastrophic support, just bought software and forced to transition to version 4 which DOES NOT WORK"

Vorteile: seems all eays BUT IT DOES NOT WORK at all and support ignores you.

Nachteile: Catatrophic support that does not come back to you. But let's start with the beginning. Their webinar registration templates do not offer free form fields (I need additional information on webinar registrants such as "company type"). Then just one day after buying the software I am forced to do this - a RIDICULOUS PROCESS. However it does not work as NONE of my logons work.
"Starting Jan 31st WebinarJam & EverWebinar 3.0 will no longer have the ability for new webinars to be set up and run.
1. First, you will need to click and go here
2. Once on that page simply click the “forgot password” text under the log-in button.
3. Enter your email address in the box and click “reset my password.”
4. Once complete, you’ll receive your new log-in credentials in your email inbox and you’ll be able to access the new platform.
So I opened up support tickets WHICH I CANNOT ACCESS AS THE LOGON DOES NOT WORK!
"if you would like to review your tickets, please follow these three simple steps:
Visit our Helpdesk portal at https://home.webinarjam.com/contact
Click on Support and then My Tickets. See screenshot: https://www.screencast.com/t/dwwrGmVCbF
Log in using these credentials:
Email:
Password: "
AND, of course, the PASSWORD RESET does not recognize my email! Now, don't get me wrong, I have been operating a web based business since 2003 and studied computer science, so I am usually good at setting up stuff but this is crap.

• Bewertet am 29.1.2020
Jeff W.
  • Bewertet am 3.7.2019

"Supreme Solution Backed By Proven Support & Guarantees"

Kommentare: This is another excellent product... as always... and that brings me to my point for writing this particular review. While Webinar Jam is of extraordinary quality, I am focusing this review to acknowledge the integrity of the producers. It's simple... I know I can trustthe support team. I don't often need support but when I do... Boom it is there every time... within 24hours and with one touch solutions. On this occasion my thanks go to the team. If anyone lacks the experience of working with these guys... you are going to be taken care of. Actually this is THE example of how to do quality guarantees and customer service in any business.Thank you.

Vorteile: It flat out works better than any other options

Nachteile: I don't have any nit picks and when I come up with a wish list I'll speak up. thanks

• Bewertet am 3.7.2019
Michal T.
  • Bewertet am 12.12.2019

"A lot of features but lacks quality"

Kommentare: It provides a lot of features in a single product for a fair price. I can recommend it if you are just starting in webinars.

Vorteile: It's a complete solution if you need to organize a webinar. It provides landing pages for registration, thank you page and one for users waiting for the webinar. It allows you to send email reminders and provides automated replay to send after the event. It gives you an option to integrate with third party services. During the event it allows you to display slides and offers. And it allows you to have multiple hosts on a single event.

Nachteile: The quality. It's the number one complaint from my audience. Both sound and video quality is far from perfect. Event though it supports streaming to youtube, the video and sound is highly compressed.

Arthur J.
Sales and Community manager
  • Bewertet am 3.1.2020

"The best functions for a webinar system"

Vorteile: The best thing about WebinarJam and Everwebinar are all the options to implement for automating your webinar and using it as a full marketing channel.

Nachteile: After using this for a couple of years, i'm still missing a custom succcesspage. Like... why isn't this still here as a number one webinar/marketing platform? This helps for upsells and better tracking for advertisement.

• Bewertet am 3.1.2020
Fernando C.
Informationsdienst, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 20.5.2019

"Webinars Combined With Marketing Tools"

Kommentare: I've been using WebinarJam since it's creation and have found it the best for people looking to make offers and convert attendees into customers. I've used GotoWebinar and Zoom as well but find WebinarJam to have more features and less restrictions than any other platform.

Vorteile: Works with very few glitches, made with marketing and conversions in mind, good follow up tools.

Nachteile: Nothing that I can think of. It does everything you need it do.

• Bewertet am 20.5.2019
CTO
  • Bewertet am 3.5.2019

"WebinarJam: Makes Webinars Easy and Profitable"

Vorteile: We run multiple webinars a month as a way of outlining our product solutions to prospective new customers. These webinars deliver a consistent flow of sales for our business. WebinarJam is integral to us doing this. WebinarJam simplifies all of the set up and running of webinars so we can just focus on the content and delivery. It integrates with all of our tracking and mailing list systems. Makes it super easy to prepare sales webinars with pre-defined "buy buttons" etc. And we can interact with clients in real time chat during the call, answering any questions / dealing with objections as they arise. WebinarJam automates all of the registration, confirmation and reminder notifications and can even handle replay pages. You can configure the webinar in "express mode" which is super quick to get up and running - or you can dive into the "full configuration" mode which gives you total control over every conceivable option. I particularly love how it integrates with ClickFunnels so we can build custom registration pages - and how it tags people in our email CRM so we know who attended / didn't attend / showed up late and/or stayed engaged throughout the webinar, so we can customise their followup. It also integrates with Zapier - which opens up plenty of options for other integration. A very versatile tool.

Nachteile: One frustrating thing about WebinarJam - is really the flip side of such a powerful platform... - there are so MANY options, that at times it can be hard to figure where to find what you need. And the UI feels a little dated. There are times when a modern UX would be super helpful - for example, type-ahead searching in an unordered drop-down list containing hundreds of options is pretty much standard these days - but in WebinarJam, you have to scroll all the way through the list to find what you want. Hopefully this will be addressed in time.

• Bewertet am 3.5.2019
Joseph C.
Online Marketing Consultant For Fast Success
  • Bewertet am 19.9.2017

"Outstanding and comprehensive information delivery and client satisfying system. Evergreen too!"

Vorteile: It's not just the software. The creators are truly experts in the field. As a professional consultant that is expected to be ahead of the curve, I am surrounded by truly accomplished and relevant industry leaders. Meaning that my search was likely intended to achieve very similar results as anyone that would typically become one of my clients by watching one of my webinars. Which because this product is created for today's evergreen and create once deliver 24/7 scale to freedom I have modeled a 7 figure business that literally takes a weekend of hard press work up to six weeks of part-time effort to complete. That will then do the rest of the heavy lifting. Ideal for coaches, trainers, infor product makers, workshops, lead generation, networking, team meetings and the list is as big as your imagination.

Nachteile: my only con.... keeping it real and such... is some of the people that are getting famous by the leaders of the company tend to be clicky... and fail to recognize those of us that come from a different culture such as law, professionals of other sectors, and so on. They love to talk about millions in sales and sales sales... sales... when those of us with truly professional credentials expect without hype to make millions or frankly, billions... and never once have to speak about it because our clients aren't in that state of mind. So, even in a post like this one where i'm tryig to leave an accurate con...I still refer to the crazy amount of money you can make if you learn what I've learned and you use the models the way that are intended. Of course that's what I spend much of my time consulting clients on.

• Bewertet am 19.9.2017
Jonathan T.
Co-Founder
  • Bewertet am 10.8.2019

"Good but not great - perhaps a necessary evil"

Kommentare: We use webinar jam to host live webinars.

Vorteile: It's pretty dang quick to set up a webinar. There are two options - express and full - and you can switch between them at will. What I love is that you can set up offers to show up so attendees just have to click a button to get to the sales page instead of typing in a URL.

Nachteile: Sometimes the slide transitions don't work correctly. Sometimes it's hard to get other hosts in the room. The registration and thank you page templates are hardly customizable and you can't use your own custom-built thank you page. The user interface is clunky and ugly. It fails to send emails sometimes, too.

• Bewertet am 10.8.2019
Senior Minister
Internet, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 3.10.2018

"Okay webinar software"

Kommentare: Overall WebinarJam was a decent software, if a bit overpriced. But it worked well for what I needed and for that I must give them credit. In my opinion, there are other products on the market that can give you what you need at a better price point.

Vorteile: I used WebinarJam for about 3 years when I first launched my website. Someone whose site I admired recommended them, so I signed up. At the time I was using Google Hangouts and their solution (an overlay over Google Hangouts) was a perfect fit. It gave me analytics for my Hangout and I could track who attended and who signed up but didn't show.

Nachteile: My least favorite part of the software was the price. I always thought I was paying far too much for what I was receiving. And when YouTube Live became a thing I jumped ship and haven't looked back. The person who recommended WebinarJam still uses the software. I don't get the appeal.

• Bewertet am 3.10.2018
Amir R.
  • Bewertet am 29.10.2017

"I love WJ, it's a great software and will still rise to greater heights in the time to come."

Vorteile: Ease of use, great support, Great interface, Great website templates (which I don't use, I am using Clickfunnels)

Nachteile: - Some features available in the old WJ are not available in the new (like that admins can see who (by name) is attending live during the webinar. - No support for 3rd party AV equipment which is essential when using WJ professionally ( I had bought an expensive 3rd party card (BlackMagicDesign) to be able to use my SonyA6300 for HQ image during webinars - then chrome automatically updated to the newest version in the background (which cannot be prevented by any means) and suddenly my whole setup didn't work anymore - it took me days to figure out the it was the newest chrome update together with the WJ chrome plugin that caused by camera not to be selectable in the WJ Live Room testing.) - I would prefer to be in touch with 1 customer support team member instead of 5 different ones (I know there is a trade off between responsiveness and # of support people involved but in my last support request I was in touch with 5 different people.) - No backup of Webinars // No Undo option if webinar is deleted accidently - No (automatic) mass signup of a list of people to a new webinar - No transfer of a list of users from one webinar to another (People who register to a webinar sign up for a ongoing series of webinars, now if I change the schedule or anything I have been advised to create a new webinar of statistics will not work properly)

• Bewertet am 29.10.2017
Michelle S.
Social Media Marketer
  • Bewertet am 12.12.2017

"The platform is very intuitive and the customer support very prompt and helpful."

Kommentare: A new sales channel that gives you the oportunity to invest little time mostly, little resources, but you can reach a large amount of people, meaning more possible clients for your business . We got to people easy and they were more likely to participate to something that doe not imply leaving home or office. Saves them time and us money. :)

Vorteile: I like that its so intuitive that you can learn to use it by yourself, only watching the videos in the platform. It pretty much gives you all the elements to make a cool webinar. And reach out to people around the world if you choose to. Its very structures and the steps are very clear once you enter the platform. Gives variety for landing pages, reccomandations and most of all, if you have any problem, even if its your fault, the customer support team is very helpful and understanding.

Nachteile: There are a fiew features i would like to be more colourful and permissive with the users ideas.
The Thank you page and the pre LIVE one are a bit to simplist. It would be awsome if you can put SM logos and links, colours of your choice for the backround. The presenters picture is redimensioned and it s really hard to find one that is not distorsioned there, though it s little.

• Bewertet am 12.12.2017
Owner-Operator at Animity Community Health and Wellness Center
  • Bewertet am 15.5.2018

"Very intuitive interface - makes webinar hosting easy"

Vorteile: I like how the software has tutorials and step-by-step instructions on how to set up your webinars without much difficulty. The quality of the webinars is really good. Being able to pick which platform you wish to replay videos on is a nice feature, and I like how when I select YouTube that it automatically goes over and shows up on YouTube.

Nachteile: Lacks the ability to pause a recording to save replay viewers the hassle of watching what you don't want/need them to watch on the video. The price per month to use the platform may be prohibitive to some. There may be other free options that one can use instead. On replays, it's always nice to give viewers the ability to navigate and scroll through the video. The native platform viewer as far as replays lacks the ability to scroll. A mouse click pauses or restarts the video.

• Bewertet am 15.5.2018
Dane L.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 29.1.2018

"The product and support can best be summarized in one word; enviable."

Kommentare: I'm still counting them... At the end of the day, I would have never signed up for the service if I had to figure it out on my own. The level of support found here is something that others advertise, but do a pitiful job of delivering... Well done. Well done, indeed...

Vorteile: There are too many pros to list about the software. It's feature rich and works as described. What is most valuable to me is the support provided. Cust ssupport continues to be a magnificent gift. Without support of the caliber, EverWebinar would just be another tech provider and there are far too many of those already.

Nachteile: I would love to see more integration with other SMS gateways, such as Mobit.com, and ClickFunnels. Both of the aforementioned providers are critical to my overall marketing strategy.

• Bewertet am 29.1.2018
Gideon M.
  • Bewertet am 13.10.2017

"I love WebinarJam. I use it for my bi-monthly virtual panels, and it works like a charm."

Kommentare: I use WebinarJam for my bi-monthly "Tele-Conferences" (http://galacticjourney.org/tag/tele-conference/) These are virtual panels that allow me to present Galactic Journey seminars/Q&A sessions like we do at conventions, but without having to go anywhere.

Vorteile: The best part about WebinarJam is the flexibility. I bring Presenters in on the fly, add videos and polls during events. It's awesome. Attendees can tune in on any device, with any browser, from anywhere in the world. And WebinarJam is cheaper than any comparable solution on the market.

Nachteile: Until the new version, I didn't like that WebinarJam depended on Google Hangouts or the super long delay. Hangouts went down all the time, and it was difficult to configure. The new Jam doesn't use Hangouts, and it is super simple and bulletproof. I've never had a problem with my events.

• Bewertet am 13.10.2017
Marc L.
  • Bewertet am 1.11.2017

"Excellent experience. Rocky offered to personally help me if support took too long."

Vorteile: The old Webinar Jam was flawless. I'm looking forward to getting things working with the new JamCast. The Video Injections seem to timeout on the new Webinar Jam with Jam Cast.

Nachteile: The old Webinar Jam was flawless. I'm looking forward to getting things working with the new JamCast. The Video Injections seem to timeout on the new Webinar Jam with Jam Cast.

• Bewertet am 1.11.2017
Ben C.
Co-Founder
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.10.2019

"Customer/Technical Support is Solid"

Vorteile: I like the feature set that comes out of the box with Webinar jam/Everwebinar. Very robust with lots to like including ease of use and user-friendly for quick set up/configuration.
It helps us reach lots of people and offer great online training opportunities.
Also, I've reached out recently with technical support questions and issues as our needs have expanded and we're implenting more evergreen webinars and expanidng our offerings. They've been very helpful in troubleshooting and super quick to respond which is really important when you have live and or evergreen webinars happening on a schedule.

Nachteile: Had issue with bandwidth, poor video quality for live broadcasts recently even though I had well above the basic internet and system requirements. It really would be great to improve the live video quality here.

• Bewertet am 4.10.2019
Erik S.
Owner, Brand Strategist
  • Bewertet am 3.12.2017

"Simply the best in the business."

Kommentare: Automation of smart marketing funnels. Our clients love it.

Vorteile: Great documentation and support, and they listen to their customers. Not a fly-by-night operation like so many other SaS platforms we've tried to use in our business.

Nachteile: Tough to say. I would like more flexibility for split-testing pages against each other and also testing on multiple platforms (mobile, desktop, etc. etc.) but the team has done a great job of listening and putting out regular updates with updated functionality, so this isn't really a complaint.

• Bewertet am 3.12.2017
Ray L.
Video Marketing Madman
  • Bewertet am 28.1.2019

"Great Webinar Software With Great Marketing Tools"

Kommentare: Been using this program since the day it came out. I have done hundreds of webinars with it, and made a ton of money using it.

Vorteile: Reliable, easy to use webinar tool. It has great marketing features such as product promotions, built-in video playing, ability to pre-load presentations, so presenters don't need to worry about their connection. It has a classroom feel, as viewers can 'raise their hand' and be brought into the presentation. Comments can be highlighted on the screen for people to see and much more! It automatically makes a playable replay, and gives you the video recording as well.

Nachteile: Still a bit pricey.... but worth it. There is also a short delay for viewers

• Bewertet am 28.1.2019
John spencer E.
CEO of Kicking Ass
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.4.2018

"GOT SUPPORT FEEDBACK in 3 MINUTES"

Kommentare: it solved all my problems.

Vorteile: Awesome cool real people helped solve my challenge FAST! This product has made me A LOT OF MONEY and made my life a lot easier.

Nachteile: NONE... love this product/service. It's great working with smart people who understand my business.

• Bewertet am 22.4.2018
Abby A.
Owner/ Super Hooper
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.12.2018

"So Impressed!"

Kommentare: Incredibly impressed so far. I have my first webinar tomorrow and have been running tests like crazy (another feature that I love). I'm just excited to get started

Vorteile: I tried a few other webinar platforms and none fit my needs the way WebinarJam does. I was able to easily customize my landing pages and generate links for marketing purposes. I love the follow up email options and the fact that I can add my offers right into the chat box during my Live sessions. It's truly amazing.

Nachteile: I just wish that I was able to pay monthly instead of the annual fee all at once. BUT - I'm hopeful that the success of my webinars will make this an easy expense to pay. I'm launching tomorrow and so excited about the possibilities.

• Bewertet am 5.12.2018