Filtern nach:

Über ReTest

Dieses GUI-Regressionstest-Tool mit Differenz-Tests und AI ist das erste seiner Art und produziert die bestmöglichen Ergebnisse aus deinen Testaktivitäten.

Erfahre mehr über ReTest

• Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
  • Quelle des Nutzers
  • Bewertet am 12.9.2017

"I got the chance to test and use ReTest tool. I got to say that I am really impressed with it. "

Kommentare: Recording and playing back the test cases was very smooth and performed at great speed without any real lag between actions. I could use the Surili: Monkey feature of the software to train it and make it interact, generate and run the test cases automatically.

Vorteile: I have worked with different test automation tools like SmartBear's Test Complete and a few other custom tools. I would say that I am really impressed with ReTest. A few special things that I noticed particularly about ReTest are as follows. - UI elements, Menu arrangement and over all usability and user experience is very good. Working with the software and finding the target areas/sections was easy. Overall software was very easy to use.
- I am particularly impressed with the working speed of the software. Particularly recording and playback was very quick and there was no lag between actions.
- Surili: Monkey training and execution is very impressive, the way it can learn, interact and generate test cases on its own is something that is very new to me and proved to be a great asset for this automated testing software.
I would strongly recommend to give this tool a try and you won't be disappointed.

• Quelle des Nutzers