Über Xplor Education

Eine Schulverwaltungslösung für Lehrer und Eltern mit Funktionen für Zahlungen, Aufgaben, Chats, Management-Tools und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über Xplor Education

Ability to access and manage my child’s childcare booking.

I have also input addresses on parent profiles that disappear.

Bewertungen zu Xplor Education

4,0
3,8
3,8

Xplor Education hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 203 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Xplor Education bereits verwendet?

Ashleigh
Ashleigh
Full Time Mum and Carer in Australien
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Enjoyable and Easy

Kommentare: As a user of this, i find it simple and easy to use. Im able to sign in before i reach the door, i can check my details and update and add bookings simply and easily. Was hesitant at first thinking it was going to be complicated but its turned out to be really easy and simple to use and im so glad for that because these days, time is essential and it makes it a quick and simple task to do.

As a user of this, i find it simple and easy to use. Im able to sign in before i reach the door, i can check my details and update and add bookings in a user friendly, simplified app.

A few teething glitches to begin with, was unable to understand the statements section until i asked someone else to explain the different sections and how to read them easier.

haley
DIRECTOR in Australien

Xplor review- Little Darlings II child care

Kommentare: fantastic product- has streamlined my admin work since making the switch.

so many things i love about this product. -our onboarding specialist, [SENSITIVE CONTENT], was incredible and went above and beyond -the support agents are always so professional, so kind and friendly. I sometimes ask a lot of a questions and they always have answers and never make me feel silly for asking. -it is very user friendly

i sometimes struggle (and so do the parents) with reading the statements as fore mentioned. We charge two weeks in advance which makes it harder.

Antwort von Xplor

Hi Haley, Thank you for your review of our Office product! We are so happy that you have had such a positive experience since migrating from our QikKids software!

Jarrod
Owner/Director in Australien

Incapable software

Kommentare: Complete let down.
-Support responses slow if at all often left voice messages and emails and didn’t receive a response and when responses came often insufficient.
-Waitlist and enrolment process and management creates more work and not intuitive.
- CAN NOT correctly estimate families child care subsidy’s for more than 2 weeks and they admit to this being an issue and one that they don’t see as a priority to address. So there system makes up its own subsidy estimate for families causing families statements to be incorrect.

Due to the software being Cloud based and offering a waitlist feature (that is terrible)

The softwares inability to correctly estimate families child care subsidy for more than 2 weeks in advance.

Tony
Employer in Australien

Xplor review

It has organised my work a very big time.

It takes time to do software updates tailored to the needs of our business

Bronwyn
Director of Mobile Children's Service in Australien
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

using Xplor software

Kommentare: Xplor has simplified my accounting process. The Xplor staff are wonderful and could not be more helpful. Parents do not have the same experience though and have described having to wait for 45minutes to have their calls answered.

The Xplor accounting system works extremely well for Tharawonga. If the Master Roll is right then accounts are correct and charges are made to parents and it is very easy.

Parents find it hard to connect and book and sign Compliant Written Agreements. I have had parents that have been with us for two years that still haven't connected with the childcare subsidy. Sometimes, when I am inputting emergency contact details for a child, the addresses and contact details will auto-fill. This has caused confusion as the details entered may be wrong. I have also input addresses on parent profiles that disappear.

Lisa

Xplor versus ??????

Kommentare: Ease of inking information
Not having have cupboards and files of papers

Xplor is easy to use Accounts and observation and planning are all under one program Can use multi media devices to use. Bit restricted to just the computer Can provide a snap shit and come back later and expand Parents have instant snap shots if there child day. Throughout the day

For me it’s the distance. I’m in Western Australia and Its difficult to have a face to face chat and training Everything is done on line

Antwort von Xplor

Hi Lisa. Thank you for your review! We have extended our support & training hours now from 7am - 7pm AEST to cater for WA as well. You can access our support portal on support.myxplor.com. We're here to help!

Jaycine
Airtime Manager in Australien
Rundfunkmedien, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Love the App

Kommentare: Haven't had any problems, pretty easy to use. Just the account area could be improved and would love email

Easy to use, pretty self explanatory and love you can book extra days on the app.

I think the accounts area could be improved and would love daily emails with photos and their day to day updates.

Melinda
Administration Manager in Australien
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic for a Pre-school (non Long Day Care/Approved Care)

Kommentare: Fantastic staff, assistance, help and easy to use!

I love that it can be tailored to suit our non-profit, Community Pre-school - we are not long day care, nor family care and do not have an CCB receipting or need to report to the Govt so we needed a "different" type of software for our needs.

I think it would have been good to have onboarding/webinars with someone who is more knowledgeable on a Pre-school's needs, rather than an overall approved care needs.

Vipul
Vipul
Principal Technical Support Consultant in Australien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

XPlor has changed the way I manage my kids daycare account

Easy to manage There is menu options to apply holiday discount, check on health, report any issued and above all keep an eye on how my kid is doing at the center. We get regular feedback and communications via XPlor. An additonal benefit is to check-in and check-out my kid right from the convenience of mobile.

The interface can be improved and made more interactive but that is not a burning issue as such. It is more of an add-on

Staatsverwaltung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Parks & Recreation Software

Kommentare: Overall good experience. I just wish support was faster and more communicative.

This software has many features including client management, memberships, facility booking, activity registration, reporting, etc. It handles most things well and streamlines the process of registration and payment collection.

Many features are not integrated with each other making reporting difficult at time as even custom reports cannot pull all the info you need. Many features are not intuitive to set up and documentation is not always helpful even if it exists.

Leah
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Xplor

I like the ability to keep in contact with parents via playground and being able to show them what they are doing throughout the day. It is live so parents get to see it now and not have to see at the end of the day everything that their child has done. Parents like being able to see if their child is having a late sleep so know if to come early to pick them up or not. Admin: I like the ease of use and being able to add in information, set up enrolment etc. A lot of great features on xplor

Issues with transition to playground has made it harder to keep parents excited about a service they pay for. Parents have lost notifications as well as not being able to consitently see what is happening with their children's day (not being able to see all photos etc) Admin side: Not being able to easily change children to different rooms has made one admin task harder by having to delete all future bookings and then put new ones in. This should be easier.

Evelynn
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

I dont like the new master role

Kommentare: it tends to be a bit glitchy, often silly problems like at the moment my direct debits are not self populating the account number.
it can take 24 hours between adjusting a booking in the master role and the statement or parent payment amount being correct.
However the program is easy to use and the screens are nice and clear
I was shocked to find that you have rolled out the new Master role but we cant edit a booking yet, not sure why you would roll something out that wasnt ready...

The program is very simplistic, it is easy to use most of the time The screen views are clear and easy to read

The new master role - when i want to look at 1 room, i need all the other children to disappear, i dont want to have to scroll through looking for bookings past children in other roles. I have been waiting for 3 weeks for feedback about an issue, i dont know whether it is fixed yet, my families Direct Debit is not processing properly. I have phoned and dont want to keep phoning - sitting on hold is restricting. I just need it fixed

Melissa
Administration Manager in Australien
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic product, a little more tweaking and it could be amazing.

Kommentare: At the present we get the sign in and out, the payment of bills and the staff rosters.

Everything is in one place. Child bookings, Staff rosters, sign in/outs, fees accounts the ability to use paypal.

The manipulation of reports that we require, to be able to build your own reports would be great. The information gathered for the enrolment form and waitlist form has information that we don't need and it is missing information that we do need. Would be great if these were customised as promised when we signed on and parents were able to complete these online so there wasn't additional data entry each year. Would be great if there was a version that was dedicated to Preschools and the different needs they have against Long Day Care facilities.

Andrew
CEO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Don’t Buy!

Kommentare: This software is a joke. I swear every day I use this junk there is an issue. It seems I’m the only one using this software because I’m always told that none of these issues never come up. Scheduling zoom is horrible. You can schedule into the future. If it does it counts all the appointments for one day. The nutrition part is terrible. The workout builder sucks (takes way too much time to create) and the demo videos are done by amateurs. I can go on and on but most recently it didn’t spit out invoices or process payments for the month of February. It’s like everything stopped at the end of January. This is unacceptable because now I have bills that aren’t getting paid. The reporting is vague and lacks many features, and…just don’t buy this.

I didn’t like anything about this software.

Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Communication and satisfaction

Kommentare: It is a great app and has huge potential but my sons daycare centre struggles constantly with issues and it seems they have a lack of training/understanding on how to use it.
Or there is a possibility that it isn’t set up correctly.

I enjoy the photo updates of my child that I get daily. It helps my head and heart to be at ease. I also like the communication that comes through.

That I can’t communicate back through it even though it has the function to and the sign in/out function from the mobile is constantly down.

Kayla
Early childhood teacher in Australien

Xplor is Great!

Kommentare: The sustainability aspects of having an electronic system has been great. It has reduced the amount of paper our service uses.

I like that I can see what the children are participating in even when I am out of the centre. I am notified instantly if there are any issues.

I find the output of observations not very “pretty”. It would be better if the layout and design of observations could be customisable to suit the type of observation being written.

Melissa
Early Childhood Educator in Australien

Review of Xplor app

Ease of use. I like that it is not Apple specific and that I can use it on an Android device.

I wish we could add patents work phone numbers in the contact list not just their mobile numbers. Some parents are unable to have their phones with them while working. If we need to contact a parent because their child is unwell or they have had an accident the only number we can quickly access is their mobile number.

Kyrra
Educational Leader in Australien
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Xplor Review

Kommentare: our director usually deals with most any problems that arise with the software

I like that it is fairly easy to use and understand, it has pretty simple set up that I think is appealing to the user

I don't really think I have anything I don't like

Renae
Educators in Australien

Love this app

Kommentare: Xplor has been an amazing app to use in the work place. It is easy to use and the parents LOVe the updates during the day

Ease of use & updates to parents. The ability to add in multiple toileting/nappies at once, being able to post photos and updates.

I didn’t like that the app would at times shut down without warning. This would result in lost observations and posts as they wouldn’t save.

Rebecca
Educator in Australien

Xplor

I really enjoy how easy xplor is to understand and use. When I first starting using it, I was worried about using technology in childcare, as I'm used to everything being on paper. This was an easy transition from paper to technology, and now I can't imagine not using it!

I find that when I need to quickly submit information, I need to go back through all the lists to the beginning to go to different areas. It would be good to have tabs on the screen to quickly flick through different areas of the app.

KAROLINE
Postie in Australien
Paket- & Frachtlieferung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great

Great software and very easy to use and easy access

I use Xplor for my child’s daycare and find that you can add a vacation day and before school care but you can not add a after school day. And you can not delete days put in which can be frustrating because if need need to have a day off you can’t delete but you still get charge daycare fees :(

Margo
not applicable in Australien
Musik, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Xplor review

Kommentare: I find it clunky and difficult to navigate in comparison to Kindyhub. Some functions are ok, but the general summary of the day and photos is not working, at all.

I like the timeline where staff can enter in details of my childs day, eating / sleeping etc. It seems to function well. When using previously, I feel the check-in feature is very handy. Will be good to have that up & running again.

The staff at Greenwood can't seem to add multiple photos with us being able to see them all. I know there was a monthly update on my child that has now disappeared from view and I don't know how to find it. In general, it seems there is less ease of use to Kindyhub, which would send you a notification when anything relating to your child was added. There should definitely be a function to receive notifications. How else do we know something has been added.

James
Early Childhood Teacher and Educational Leader in Australien
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Too many bugs and inconsistencies

Kommentare: Potentially exciting but at the moment Xplor needs to fix their system and get the parent app finished. Not a great overall experience but excited to see what the next 3-4 months will bring

It speeds up use of charts Video uploads have been good when they work Planning is very exciting

Very glitchy and often functions not working and changing too often, system goes down without warning, poor ability for communication with families, awful customer support and long wait times to receive poor help. Too much to do for Xplor Hero's with a lack of support for them

Antwort von Xplor

Hi James. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble reaching us on support. We have instant support chat functionality available via support.myxplor.com. We have also increased our phone support team with an average 5 minute wait time and can be reached on 03 8652 1963 (7am - 7pm, Melbourne time). We're here to help! -Xplor Support

Belinda
Acting Director - Preschool in Australien

Xplor is awesome with signing our children in/out of the service

nappy change log for parents to be able to see when their child has been changed. sleep log for tracking sleep patterns for children attendance: parents and the service know exactly when the child was signed out/in and by who observation

notifications not loading fast, seem to have to reboot the app to get them to work cant reply to parents notes when received, can only send back a photo

Hashreet
Customer service officer in Australien

Love tracking my child

I can have pictures of my child. I can be relived at work as I can see what my child is currently doing. Great app for working moms.

You cannot save videos. I would love to keep my child videos. I am not sure if receiver gets my message.