4.2/5
    4.1/5
    4.1/5

Über Xplor

Eine Schulverwaltungslösung für Lehrer und Eltern mit Funktionen für Zahlungen, Aufgaben, Chats, Management-Tools und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über Xplor

Ashleigh E.
Full Time Mum and Carer
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.12.2018

"Enjoyable and Easy"

Kommentare: As a user of this, i find it simple and easy to use. Im able to sign in before i reach the door, i can check my details and update and add bookings simply and easily. Was hesitant at first thinking it was going to be complicated but its turned out to be really easy and simple to use and im so glad for that because these days, time is essential and it makes it a quick and simple task to do.

Vorteile: As a user of this, i find it simple and easy to use. Im able to sign in before i reach the door, i can check my details and update and add bookings in a user friendly, simplified app.

Nachteile: A few teething glitches to begin with, was unable to understand the statements section until i asked someone else to explain the different sections and how to read them easier.

• Bewertet am 11.12.2018
Lisa H.
  • Bewertet am 13.7.2019

"Xplor versus ??????"

Kommentare: Ease of inking information
Not having have cupboards and files of papers

Vorteile: Xplor is easy to use
Accounts and observation and planning are all under one program
Can use multi media devices to use. Bit restricted to just the computer
Can provide a snap shit and come back later and expand
Parents have instant snap shots if there child day. Throughout the day

Nachteile: For me it’s the distance. I’m in Western Australia and Its difficult to have a face to face chat and training
Everything is done on line

von Xplor an 16.7.2019

Hi Lisa. Thank you for your review! We have extended our support & training hours now from 7am - 7pm AEST to cater for WA as well. You can access our support portal on support.myxplor.com. We're here to help!

• Bewertet am 13.7.2019
Erin J.
Teacher
  • Bewertet am 13.2.2020

"Xplor Review"

Kommentare: Xplor has allowed our center to better communicate with parents via the app as well as control our finances. It has a been a great experience.

Vorteile: I like that this child care software has everything we need to help parents feel more secure with leaving their child at our center every day. All of our contacts/updates are in this system as well as forms such as evacuation forms, medical forms, etc.

Nachteile: You have to be careful with privacy issues since a lot of personal information will be found within this software.

• Bewertet am 13.2.2020
Hannah O.
Oshc coordinator
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.3.2020

"Good to use"

Kommentare: Easy of use, sign in and sign outs are stream lined and made alot easier and faster. Clients can use the app to do it all themselves

Vorteile: Easy to use, online support staff are readily available and are very helpful. Online portal is clear and easy to use

Nachteile: Can sit on hold when trying to get phone support for 30 plus minutes. Occasionally have issues withthe app

• Bewertet am 5.3.2020
Jenni M.
Service Coordinator
  • Bewertet am 13.3.2018

"There is a frustration at the educators level in using this system."

Vorteile: I am open to trying anything new. I feel that at the educator on the floor level it is not that easy to use. There is no template to write observations in. It should have a place for analysis of learning . the look of the system is friendly, the rostering is good. We print out emergency contact lists but cant do it on here. we also have reports (age of children) that we use but cant do it on here. The excell format isnt always able to give us an easy report. Perhaps have a choice of a data sheet.

Nachteile: Sign in and out notifications you have to scroll through puts parents off and also you have to scroll through them all to find observations. Not easy to give admin permission for room leaders on the floor they need to be able to access and publish their staffs observations. We call them learning stories you call them observations. The live programming feature is only available via lap top . You have to select individual parents if posting something to one room and not the whole service. Observations are lost if saved and then re-edited. I cant load PDF to admin posts for flyers and invitations. Colour coding for signing in is green no Colour for having been signed out. We need to have a quick reference as to who is signed in and out all day. Notifications of parent observations/input too hard to find. Admin needs to have control in all areas that educators use. Including being advised that a parent has posted something.
Most of our staff use IPADS. There has been some issues.

von Xplor an 5.12.2018

Hi Jenni. We're really sorry to hear this. We've recently release our new Playground WEB and Educator APP that should address most of these issues. If you continue to have issues, please reach out to us on support@myxplor.com. Thanks!

Leah M.
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

"Xplor"

Vorteile: I like the ability to keep in contact with parents via playground and being able to show them what they are doing throughout the day. It is live so parents get to see it now and not have to see at the end of the day everything that their child has done. Parents like being able to see if their child is having a late sleep so know if to come early to pick them up or not. Admin: I like the ease of use and being able to add in information, set up enrolment etc. A lot of great features on xplor

Nachteile: Issues with transition to playground has made it harder to keep parents excited about a service they pay for. Parents have lost notifications as well as not being able to consitently see what is happening with their children's day (not being able to see all photos etc) Admin side: Not being able to easily change children to different rooms has made one admin task harder by having to delete all future bookings and then put new ones in. This should be easier.

Vipul R.
Principal Technical Support Consultant
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.7.2019

"XPlor has changed the way I manage my kids daycare account"

Vorteile: Easy to manage
There is menu options to apply holiday discount, check on health, report any issued and above all keep an eye on how my kid is doing at the center.
We get regular feedback and communications via XPlor. An additonal benefit is to check-in and check-out my kid right from the convenience of mobile.

Nachteile: The interface can be improved and made more interactive but that is not a burning issue as such. It is more of an add-on

Lisa S.
Administrator
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.7.2019

"Great App"

Kommentare: Overall it's a great app and highly recommend as a parent.

Vorteile: Everything I need is in one app, I can see my payments, book additional days and view the timeline of the days events/reflections in one place. I love that it's compatible with facial ID for easy access, and that we can use it to sign in/out of the centre. I can log on anytime during the day and see if my child was signed in, or has eaten their lunch that day, the updates are in real time.

Nachteile: You do need to go onto the desktop version to view your full payment statement as it doesn't seamlessly transition, and I find when swapping between my two children I need to navigate backwards a step or two to do so (it would be handy if that wasn't the case when viewing the daily observations/photos), and I can't seem to download the photos for my own storage which means I'll lose them when they finish childcare.

• Bewertet am 17.7.2019
Kym G.
service leader
  • Bewertet am 7.7.2019

"Customer Support Seriously Lacking"

Kommentare: Ultimately positive, though the support function needs a LOT of work. Bring back the instant chat function, I am happy to wait online for a support person rather than emailing and waiting weeks for a response, or phoning and being on hold for an age.

Vorteile: That the admin functions and programming functions are within the one program

Nachteile: The constant glitches, especially on playground

von Xplor an 10.7.2019

Hi Kym. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble reaching us on support. The support chat functionality is available via support.myxplor.com, on the bottom right-hand side. We have also increased our phone support team with an average 5 minute wait time, and can be reached on 03 8652 1963 (7am - 7pm, Melbourne time). We're here to help! -Xplor Support

Rika W.

"Brilliant customer support"

Kommentare: My overall experience has really been a good one. The software is easy to understand and manage. We had a stressful time going through Assessment and Rating and the Xplor team really supported us to get through this stressful time and even went out of there way to call us, follow up with us and even sent us flowers. That is a personal touch that no other software provider would be able to provide. I am happy that we are with Xplor.

Vorteile: They take improvement suggestions on board and make it happen. Amazing customer support and commitment from the team.

Nachteile: It still feels a bit clunky. Every time when there is an update or something new, there are too many issues that arise and I have to deal with frustrated parents and educators.

Lisa L.
Educational Leader
  • Bewertet am 12.3.2018

"Xplor has brought us a whole new world of interaction between Educators and Families! "

Vorteile: We love that families are able to see and respond to posts, giving Educators immediate feedback and acknowledgement of their time and efforts. We are also loving that Families can make their own posts to children's timelines; this enables us to better connect with families and develop more meaningful relationships.
The sign in and out feature is also great; we know exactly how many children are in each room at any given time, and can manage our rosters and staffing more effectively.
We also love that the app functions give families real-time feedback about what their child is doing throughout the day. This enables them to keep track of how their child is progressing, monitor sleep and meal times, and other useful functions such as nappy changing and toileting.

Nachteile: The app can be a little buggy to use, sometimes dropping out if internet is not great. This can make it a little more time consuming as you need to close and re-open the app, which is frustrating if you are trying to quickly make notes.
Also, as much as an advantage the real-time recording is, sometimes mistakes can be made, and there is not the ability to edit some posts (such as sleep) which can make timelines look a little messy. It would be great if admin users were able to make small changes to some posts.

Joan A.
Business Analyst
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.12.2018

"Easy Kindy Management with Xplor"

Kommentare: As a busy parent, overall I think that the app has given me more efficiency in what I need to manage with kindy. I'd still use it despite of the things I don't like about the app.

Vorteile: Xplor allows me to manage my child's kindy attendance through my phone. It's easy to see his booked days and log absences/holidays especially if you have full day without time to make a phone call. I like that it also provides me with a detailed trail of payments required and made. With the CCR change still confusing me, that list gives me confidence that I am getting the correct benefit. It has also allowed for faster sign in/out at kindy.

Nachteile: This is minor, but I don't like that an absence is treated like a booking, so there are 2 "bookings" instead of replacing the booking with an absence. My real pet peeve is that it always asks me to turn on my bluetooth when I log in. It's an unnecessary step, especially since the feature to sign in/out through mobile is not used for our kindy. I think regardless if it's used in kindy or not, it's up to the parent to turn it on if they want to (maybe have a shortcut to do it), but don't get parents to relogin just because bluetooth is off at the first instance. The transaction trail can also be designed better so it's easier to understand.

• Bewertet am 10.12.2018
Kym G.
  • Bewertet am 12.3.2018

"We love Xplor, it has helped our whole team to plan and program effectively and efficiently. "

Kommentare: parent engagement, all educators are now responsible for programming taking the pressure off the Teachers and Lead Educators. All educators are now more invested in our planning and programming cycle as they can see how they are making a difference. Our Educational Leader can see at a glance which educators are having difficulties or not engaging enough and show them the data to reinforce this.

Vorteile: We love the ease of use both for Educators and Families. Everything is clear and easy to see. The Families especially love the real time updates of their children, it takes little to no time to take a photo of their child engaged in an experience, add the learning and send it straight to the child's timeline for families to view. It helps both families and children to engage in our program on a daily basis with little effort.

Nachteile: Some families do find it difficult at first with setting up their devices and paypal settings, but with assistance from us and Xplor we work through these issues pretty seamlessly

Evelynn H.
Bildungsmanagement, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.4.2019

"I dont like the new master role"

Kommentare: it tends to be a bit glitchy, often silly problems like at the moment my direct debits are not self populating the account number.
it can take 24 hours between adjusting a booking in the master role and the statement or parent payment amount being correct.
However the program is easy to use and the screens are nice and clear
I was shocked to find that you have rolled out the new Master role but we cant edit a booking yet, not sure why you would roll something out that wasnt ready...

Vorteile: The program is very simplistic, it is easy to use most of the time
The screen views are clear and easy to read

Nachteile: The new master role - when i want to look at 1 room, i need all the other children to disappear, i dont want to have to scroll through looking for bookings past children in other roles. I have been waiting for 3 weeks for feedback about an issue, i dont know whether it is fixed yet, my families Direct Debit is not processing properly. I have phoned and dont want to keep phoning - sitting on hold is restricting. I just need it fixed

• Bewertet am 3.4.2019
Melissa S.
Administration Manager
13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.3.2018

"Fantastic product, a little more tweaking and it could be amazing. "

Kommentare: At the present we get the sign in and out, the payment of bills and the staff rosters.

Vorteile: Everything is in one place. Child bookings, Staff rosters, sign in/outs, fees accounts the ability to use paypal.

Nachteile: The manipulation of reports that we require, to be able to build your own reports would be great. The information gathered for the enrolment form and waitlist form has information that we don't need and it is missing information that we do need. Would be great if these were customised as promised when we signed on and parents were able to complete these online so there wasn't additional data entry each year. Would be great if there was a version that was dedicated to Preschools and the different needs they have against Long Day Care facilities.

Daniel K.
Multi Unit Manager
Einzelhandel, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.7.2019

"For When Time Is of The Essence"

Kommentare: Time and motion wastage efficiencies, not only is my time more fluid but mental fatigue is mitigated knowing a powerful yet simple app is on my phone in my pocket helping me each day.

Vorteile: I love the automated notification as I arrived in the car park each day for pick up and drop off. Some days when I am in a rush, well most days, forgetting to sign the little fella in is a battle, thanks to Xplor I am reminded as I pull up, brilliant!

Nachteile: It does have some loading time delays for certain functions, however as noted above I am in a rush all the time so somewhat impatient!

Melanie C.

"Happy with Xplor"

Kommentare: As a Director Xplor has helped me to cut down the time I spend delaing with parent accounts and also communication with families has become much easier. Xplor's customer Service has been exceptional and very supportive.

Vorteile: Xplor's customer service have been amazing and always able to get in contact with them when needed via their online chat. Xplor has meant as both a Director and Approved Provider I can see exactly what is going on with staffing and ratios when I am not there. It has also helped to minimize my time spent on family accounts.

Nachteile: With the new upgrades there have been a few teething problems which have caused minor issues for the office and educators, however looking forward to once all these have been resolved.

Jaycine R.
Airtime Manager
Rundfunkmedien, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.7.2019

"Love the App"

Kommentare: Haven't had any problems, pretty easy to use. Just the account area could be improved and would love email

Vorteile: Easy to use, pretty self explanatory and love you can book extra days on the app.

Nachteile: I think the accounts area could be improved and would love daily emails with photos and their day to day updates.

• Bewertet am 24.7.2019
Karina L.
Business Support Officer
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.12.2018

"Easy to use but bit clunky"

Vorteile: It's easy to use and great for being able to control when you need care, payment info, childs info, and for signing in and out.

Nachteile: i find navigating a bit clunky, and it's frustrating only one parent can have full access to it. I think both parents should be able to have full access to check statements and amend payment details etc. And it's hard to scroll back and forth as that little bar on the top keeps flickering, and if you miss it you have to move your finger around the screen to get it back otherwise you have to go back to main menu again.

• Bewertet am 13.12.2018
Rebecca D.
  • Bewertet am 13.3.2018

"Loved the transition and endless possibilities to share photos and videoes with the families"

Vorteile: Quick and easy to post high quality photos and videos and ability to share so much with families about their children and their interests, experiences and being in the moment. Families can comment on our observations allowing them real time event notifications on their child whilst in care

Nachteile: timeing out issues and posts not saved the draft and loosing all the information, the ISS case claims are set to individual children rather than the room.. ISS claims are hours per room not per child. this makes it difficult to claim each week ..

Cortney C.
Admin/Assistant Director

"Glitches "

Kommentare: Overall we are happy with the service.

Vorteile: I love the service. Whenever we have any issues, representative along with some other customer service rep's are always fantastic.

Nachteile: We have had a lot of glitches recently, as there is apparently a new app rolling out for the parents. We just get frustrated as we reply on this system, so when things don't work its frustrating.

Melinda V.
Administration Manager
  • Bewertet am 5.7.2019

"Fantastic for a Pre-school (non Long Day Care/Approved Care)"

Kommentare: Fantastic staff, assistance, help and easy to use!

Vorteile: I love that it can be tailored to suit our non-profit, Community Pre-school - we are not long day care, nor family care and do not have an CCB receipting or need to report to the Govt so we needed a "different" type of software for our needs.

Nachteile: I think it would have been good to have onboarding/webinars with someone who is more knowledgeable on a Pre-school's needs, rather than an overall approved care needs.

Barbara T.
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.3.2019

"Jack of all trades. "

Kommentare: My overall is that it is a one stop shop that covers most things.

Vorteile: It pretty much covers everything I like that parent can digitally sign children out on the same place we can record observations and sunscreen etc etc the list is long

Nachteile: Some reports don’t show me totals, or aren’t laid out as well as they could be.

• Bewertet am 24.3.2019
Carmen E.
  • Bewertet am 15.3.2018

"Positive experience with good technical support. User friendly and well received by families."

Vorteile: User friendly, one program for everything, fantastic customer support, live CCMS, easy ISS submissions, saves time.

Nachteile: Programming side needs work- families should be able to see all programming on the app and not have to log on to PC to see everything. Would like to be able to add more photos and longer videos. When families forget to sign their child in and they need to approve that a staff signs the child in I think the administrator should be notified.

• Bewertet am 15.3.2018
Maria F.
Mother
  • Bewertet am 17.12.2018

"Xplor user as a parent to a child in Kindy"

Kommentare: I am an end user of the software, so it is not fair for me to comment on the cost of its implementation etc. However, from what I gather, once it is set up, it is easily run and managed.
Thank you.
Maria

Vorteile: It is easy to use and faster than hand writing every day.

Nachteile: The fact that you have to use your phone number to log in before you can enter your pin. Why not allow a short code word made up by the user as well as the pin. That way when your in a hurry your not stuck entering 10 numbers for mobile and 4 for pin. Either that or create a phone or keyboard like display of numbers to make it faster to enter than the clumsy all across the top version.

• Bewertet am 17.12.2018