Filtern nach:

Über Xplor

Eine Schulverwaltungslösung für Lehrer und Eltern mit Funktionen für Zahlungen, Aufgaben, Chats, Management-Tools und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über Xplor

Ashleigh E.
Ashleigh E.
Full Time Mum and Carer in Australien
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Enjoyable and Easy

Kommentare: As a user of this, i find it simple and easy to use. Im able to sign in before i reach the door, i can check my details and update and add bookings simply and easily. Was hesitant at first thinking it was going to be complicated but its turned out to be really easy and simple to use and im so glad for that because these days, time is essential and it makes it a quick and simple task to do.

As a user of this, i find it simple and easy to use. Im able to sign in before i reach the door, i can check my details and update and add bookings in a user friendly, simplified app.

A few teething glitches to begin with, was unable to understand the statements section until i asked someone else to explain the different sections and how to read them easier.

Bronwyn S.
Director of Mobile Children's Service in Australien
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

using Xplor software

Kommentare: Xplor has simplified my accounting process. The Xplor staff are wonderful and could not be more helpful. Parents do not have the same experience though and have described having to wait for 45minutes to have their calls answered.

The Xplor accounting system works extremely well for Tharawonga. If the Master Roll is right then accounts are correct and charges are made to parents and it is very easy.

Parents find it hard to connect and book and sign Compliant Written Agreements. I have had parents that have been with us for two years that still haven't connected with the childcare subsidy. Sometimes, when I am inputting emergency contact details for a child, the addresses and contact details will auto-fill. This has caused confusion as the details entered may be wrong. I have also input addresses on parent profiles that disappear.

Jarrod G.
Owner/Director in Australien

Incapable software

Kommentare: Complete let down.
-Support responses slow if at all often left voice messages and emails and didn’t receive a response and when responses came often insufficient.
-Waitlist and enrolment process and management creates more work and not intuitive.
- CAN NOT correctly estimate families child care subsidy’s for more than 2 weeks and they admit to this being an issue and one that they don’t see as a priority to address. So there system makes up its own subsidy estimate for families causing families statements to be incorrect.

Due to the software being Cloud based and offering a waitlist feature (that is terrible)

The softwares inability to correctly estimate families child care subsidy for more than 2 weeks in advance.

Lisa H.

Xplor versus ??????

Kommentare: Ease of inking information
Not having have cupboards and files of papers

Xplor is easy to use Accounts and observation and planning are all under one program Can use multi media devices to use. Bit restricted to just the computer Can provide a snap shit and come back later and expand Parents have instant snap shots if there child day. Throughout the day

For me it’s the distance. I’m in Western Australia and Its difficult to have a face to face chat and training Everything is done on line

Antwort von Xplor

Hi Lisa. Thank you for your review! We have extended our support & training hours now from 7am - 7pm AEST to cater for WA as well. You can access our support portal on support.myxplor.com. We're here to help!

Jaycine R.
Airtime Manager in Australien
Rundfunkmedien, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Love the App

Kommentare: Haven't had any problems, pretty easy to use. Just the account area could be improved and would love email

Easy to use, pretty self explanatory and love you can book extra days on the app.

I think the accounts area could be improved and would love daily emails with photos and their day to day updates.

Melinda V.
Administration Manager in Australien
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic for a Pre-school (non Long Day Care/Approved Care)

Kommentare: Fantastic staff, assistance, help and easy to use!

I love that it can be tailored to suit our non-profit, Community Pre-school - we are not long day care, nor family care and do not have an CCB receipting or need to report to the Govt so we needed a "different" type of software for our needs.

I think it would have been good to have onboarding/webinars with someone who is more knowledgeable on a Pre-school's needs, rather than an overall approved care needs.

Vipul R.
Vipul R.
Principal Technical Support Consultant in Australien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

XPlor has changed the way I manage my kids daycare account

Easy to manage There is menu options to apply holiday discount, check on health, report any issued and above all keep an eye on how my kid is doing at the center. We get regular feedback and communications via XPlor. An additonal benefit is to check-in and check-out my kid right from the convenience of mobile.

The interface can be improved and made more interactive but that is not a burning issue as such. It is more of an add-on

Customer Service in Australien
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Xplor review

Kommentare: Easy to use.. functional.. great app aswell

It is well designed and easy to navigate.

The only complaint i had was that some of the features were not working... pretty sure it was to do with my center not the software.. center only just started using it this year after using another program. This program far exceeds the old one.

Natalia I.
Natalia I.
Customer Support Specialist in Australien
Versicherung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

User review

Kommentare: It has been good from a user perspective

Ease of getting information about my child fees

How hard it is to sign in and out. Need to simplify this to just a click

Chief Operations Officer in Australien
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Great app that is easy to use and quick to find information

It is quite functional so there isn't anything really to comment on

Lisa L.
Educational Leader in Australien

Xplor has brought us a whole new world of interaction between Educators and Families!

We love that families are able to see and respond to posts, giving Educators immediate feedback and acknowledgement of their time and efforts. We are also loving that Families can make their own posts to children's timelines; this enables us to better connect with families and develop more meaningful relationships. The sign in and out feature is also great; we know exactly how many children are in each room at any given time, and can manage our rosters and staffing more effectively. We also love that the app functions give families real-time feedback about what their child is doing throughout the day. This enables them to keep track of how their child is progressing, monitor sleep and meal times, and other useful functions such as nappy changing and toileting.

The app can be a little buggy to use, sometimes dropping out if internet is not great. This can make it a little more time consuming as you need to close and re-open the app, which is frustrating if you are trying to quickly make notes. Also, as much as an advantage the real-time recording is, sometimes mistakes can be made, and there is not the ability to edit some posts (such as sleep) which can make timelines look a little messy. It would be great if admin users were able to make small changes to some posts.

Joan A.
Business Analyst in Australien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy Kindy Management with Xplor

Kommentare: As a busy parent, overall I think that the app has given me more efficiency in what I need to manage with kindy. I'd still use it despite of the things I don't like about the app.

Xplor allows me to manage my child's kindy attendance through my phone. It's easy to see his booked days and log absences/holidays especially if you have full day without time to make a phone call. I like that it also provides me with a detailed trail of payments required and made. With the CCR change still confusing me, that list gives me confidence that I am getting the correct benefit. It has also allowed for faster sign in/out at kindy.

This is minor, but I don't like that an absence is treated like a booking, so there are 2 "bookings" instead of replacing the booking with an absence. My real pet peeve is that it always asks me to turn on my bluetooth when I log in. It's an unnecessary step, especially since the feature to sign in/out through mobile is not used for our kindy. I think regardless if it's used in kindy or not, it's up to the parent to turn it on if they want to (maybe have a shortcut to do it), but don't get parents to relogin just because bluetooth is off at the first instance. The transaction trail can also be designed better so it's easier to understand.

Leah M.
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Xplor

I like the ability to keep in contact with parents via playground and being able to show them what they are doing throughout the day. It is live so parents get to see it now and not have to see at the end of the day everything that their child has done. Parents like being able to see if their child is having a late sleep so know if to come early to pick them up or not. Admin: I like the ease of use and being able to add in information, set up enrolment etc. A lot of great features on xplor

Issues with transition to playground has made it harder to keep parents excited about a service they pay for. Parents have lost notifications as well as not being able to consitently see what is happening with their children's day (not being able to see all photos etc) Admin side: Not being able to easily change children to different rooms has made one admin task harder by having to delete all future bookings and then put new ones in. This should be easier.

Kym G.
Service Leader in Australien
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

We love Xplor, it has helped our whole team to plan and program effectively and efficiently.

Kommentare: parent engagement, all educators are now responsible for programming taking the pressure off the Teachers and Lead Educators. All educators are now more invested in our planning and programming cycle as they can see how they are making a difference. Our Educational Leader can see at a glance which educators are having difficulties or not engaging enough and show them the data to reinforce this.

We love the ease of use both for Educators and Families. Everything is clear and easy to see. The Families especially love the real time updates of their children, it takes little to no time to take a photo of their child engaged in an experience, add the learning and send it straight to the child's timeline for families to view. It helps both families and children to engage in our program on a daily basis with little effort.

Some families do find it difficult at first with setting up their devices and paypal settings, but with assistance from us and Xplor we work through these issues pretty seamlessly

Lisa S.
Administrator in Australien
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great App

Kommentare: Overall it's a great app and highly recommend as a parent.

Everything I need is in one app, I can see my payments, book additional days and view the timeline of the days events/reflections in one place. I love that it's compatible with facial ID for easy access, and that we can use it to sign in/out of the centre. I can log on anytime during the day and see if my child was signed in, or has eaten their lunch that day, the updates are in real time.

You do need to go onto the desktop version to view your full payment statement as it doesn't seamlessly transition, and I find when swapping between my two children I need to navigate backwards a step or two to do so (it would be handy if that wasn't the case when viewing the daily observations/photos), and I can't seem to download the photos for my own storage which means I'll lose them when they finish childcare.

Evelynn H.
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

I dont like the new master role

Kommentare: it tends to be a bit glitchy, often silly problems like at the moment my direct debits are not self populating the account number.
it can take 24 hours between adjusting a booking in the master role and the statement or parent payment amount being correct.
However the program is easy to use and the screens are nice and clear
I was shocked to find that you have rolled out the new Master role but we cant edit a booking yet, not sure why you would roll something out that wasnt ready...

The program is very simplistic, it is easy to use most of the time The screen views are clear and easy to read

The new master role - when i want to look at 1 room, i need all the other children to disappear, i dont want to have to scroll through looking for bookings past children in other roles. I have been waiting for 3 weeks for feedback about an issue, i dont know whether it is fixed yet, my families Direct Debit is not processing properly. I have phoned and dont want to keep phoning - sitting on hold is restricting. I just need it fixed

Kym G.
service leader in Australien

Customer Support Seriously Lacking

Kommentare: Ultimately positive, though the support function needs a LOT of work. Bring back the instant chat function, I am happy to wait online for a support person rather than emailing and waiting weeks for a response, or phoning and being on hold for an age.

That the admin functions and programming functions are within the one program

The constant glitches, especially on playground

Antwort von Xplor

Hi Kym. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble reaching us on support. The support chat functionality is available via support.myxplor.com, on the bottom right-hand side. We have also increased our phone support team with an average 5 minute wait time, and can be reached on 03 8652 1963 (7am - 7pm, Melbourne time). We're here to help! -Xplor Support

Melissa S.
Administration Manager in Australien
11-50 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic product, a little more tweaking and it could be amazing.

Kommentare: At the present we get the sign in and out, the payment of bills and the staff rosters.

Everything is in one place. Child bookings, Staff rosters, sign in/outs, fees accounts the ability to use paypal.

The manipulation of reports that we require, to be able to build your own reports would be great. The information gathered for the enrolment form and waitlist form has information that we don't need and it is missing information that we do need. Would be great if these were customised as promised when we signed on and parents were able to complete these online so there wasn't additional data entry each year. Would be great if there was a version that was dedicated to Preschools and the different needs they have against Long Day Care facilities.

Daniel K.
Multi Unit Manager in Australien
Einzelhandel, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

For When Time Is of The Essence

Kommentare: Time and motion wastage efficiencies, not only is my time more fluid but mental fatigue is mitigated knowing a powerful yet simple app is on my phone in my pocket helping me each day.

I love the automated notification as I arrived in the car park each day for pick up and drop off. Some days when I am in a rush, well most days, forgetting to sign the little fella in is a battle, thanks to Xplor I am reminded as I pull up, brilliant!

It does have some loading time delays for certain functions, however as noted above I am in a rush all the time so somewhat impatient!

Melanie C.

Happy with Xplor

Kommentare: As a Director Xplor has helped me to cut down the time I spend delaing with parent accounts and also communication with families has become much easier. Xplor's customer Service has been exceptional and very supportive.

Xplor's customer service have been amazing and always able to get in contact with them when needed via their online chat. Xplor has meant as both a Director and Approved Provider I can see exactly what is going on with staffing and ratios when I am not there. It has also helped to minimize my time spent on family accounts.

With the new upgrades there have been a few teething problems which have caused minor issues for the office and educators, however looking forward to once all these have been resolved.

Rika W.

Brilliant customer support

Kommentare: My overall experience has really been a good one. The software is easy to understand and manage. We had a stressful time going through Assessment and Rating and the Xplor team really supported us to get through this stressful time and even went out of there way to call us, follow up with us and even sent us flowers. That is a personal touch that no other software provider would be able to provide. I am happy that we are with Xplor.

They take improvement suggestions on board and make it happen. Amazing customer support and commitment from the team.

It still feels a bit clunky. Every time when there is an update or something new, there are too many issues that arise and I have to deal with frustrated parents and educators.

Karina L.
Business Support Officer in Australien
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use but bit clunky

It's easy to use and great for being able to control when you need care, payment info, childs info, and for signing in and out.

i find navigating a bit clunky, and it's frustrating only one parent can have full access to it. I think both parents should be able to have full access to check statements and amend payment details etc. And it's hard to scroll back and forth as that little bar on the top keeps flickering, and if you miss it you have to move your finger around the screen to get it back otherwise you have to go back to main menu again.

Cortney C.
Admin/Assistant Director in Australien

Glitches

Kommentare: Overall we are happy with the service.

I love the service. Whenever we have any issues, representative along with some other customer service rep's are always fantastic.

We have had a lot of glitches recently, as there is apparently a new app rolling out for the parents. We just get frustrated as we reply on this system, so when things don't work its frustrating.

Rebecca D.
Director in Australien

Loved the transition and endless possibilities to share photos and videoes with the families

Quick and easy to post high quality photos and videos and ability to share so much with families about their children and their interests, experiences and being in the moment. Families can comment on our observations allowing them real time event notifications on their child whilst in care

timeing out issues and posts not saved the draft and loosing all the information, the ISS case claims are set to individual children rather than the room.. ISS claims are hours per room not per child. this makes it difficult to claim each week ..

Barbara T.
Service Leader in Australien
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Jack of all trades.

Kommentare: My overall is that it is a one stop shop that covers most things.

It pretty much covers everything I like that parent can digitally sign children out on the same place we can record observations and sunscreen etc etc the list is long

Some reports don’t show me totals, or aren’t laid out as well as they could be.