Fieldboom

Fieldboom Bewertungen

von Fieldboom

The internet has been crying out for a product like Fieldboom for a long time!

Stewart D.
Founder & Chief Strategist

Vorteile: Beautiful, eye-catching forms for lead generation. We personally use this for our digital agency to qualify leads and get a better understand of what a potential client would like - It's a simple and very engaging way for us to achieve this. Customisable design is awesome feature and honestly they've thought of pretty much everything you could imagine with regards to creating a high quality lead generation form. Embedding can often be the tricky part, but with Fieldboom it's simple.

Nachteile: For our uses (getting leads to our agency), it works like a charm - there's nothing we haven't liked about it so far.

Easy to use and fantastic to consolidate multiple products into one suite

Advisor
Maschinerie

Kommentare: Primary benefit was the consolidation of a number of different products into one suite at a low price point.

Vorteile: We end up spending so much on different software products that each have a single use so it's great being able to consolidate into one product that does many things. The integrations with other software are also fantastic and remove the fragmentation by having everything talk to each other. It's one of those products that's simple by default, but deep by choice.

Nachteile: Nothing at this time. Glad to see the software is continually being updated. We use the product weekly and can't suggest any further improvements.

Create surveys that look and feel amazing !

Jared K.

Kommentare: We saved a fair bit of dollars because Fieldboom replaced several other tools that we were paying for. A massive step up compared to survey monkey/google forms.

Vorteile: - Can fully customise the look and feel, looks so good!
- Super versatile, can use it for so may different things: surveys, nps, event rsvp, etc. Cancelled about 3 other subscriptions because I didn't need them anymore
- Very well priced compared to other alternatives

Nachteile: No cons, I just wished I had discovered this earlier! I'm looking forward to all the additional features that are coming next.

Impossible to cancel

Bewertet am 12.10.2018
Rob S.
Vice President
Design, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Initially, the experience was good and everything was easy to set up. We decided to switch to Microsoft forms because it was included in our Office 365 package and it pretty much did the same job and it has really nice visuals for reporting. I tried to cancel my subscription but after reaching out to 4 different reps on chat several times, there was ZERO response from them. I consider myself a tech savvy person and could not find where to cancel the subscription anywhere on the login site. This has already wasted a good chunk of my day and I'm simply going to dispute the charge with my CC company instead and they can deal with it that way. Good product, great onboarding but god aweful offboarding and I'd never go back or recommend this product to anyone.

Vorteile: It's simple to work with but forget it if you want to cancel. My preference is Microsoft Forms.

Nachteile: You can only see one question at a time.

Excellent - replaced SurveyMonkey, Typeform and Google Sheets with Fieldboom

Mitchell H.
Founder & CEO

Vorteile: Have been using Fieldboom for 10 months to capture and qualify new leads for my consulting and online training businesses, as well as to build my email list. Love the integration with Zapier, the ability to show a form when someone leaves my site and the fast live chat support.

Nachteile: Not sure, nothing is coming to mind right now. Maybe adding more templates could be a good thing, although there are a few dozens in the app right now.

We use Fieldboom to survey thousands of our email subscribers about which courses we should create.

CEO & Publisher
Rundfunkmedien

Vorteile: The fact that you can completely customize every aspect of the design as well as the flexibility about how and where you can embed or show your forms is a big plus for us.

Nachteile: It seems Fieldboom's focus is simplicity, so compared to more mature competitors they are quite light on features in certain areas but I'm sure that's by design.

Fieldboom is great to use, has powerful features and great support

Bewertet am 25.6.2018
UX Designer
Internet, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Skip logic feature, piping and scoring are my favorites so far, but mostly I like that it has almost no learning curve, you can start using it right away with no previous knowledge of how forms work.

Nachteile: The product is still relatively new and some features are not yet developed but I am confident they will appear soon.

Great way to capture leads and survey customers

Benji H.
Co Founder

Vorteile: - Easy to use
- Lots of customization options
- Lots of out of the box templates
- You can create a form in a few minutes

Nachteile: The product is still early so not all of the features are there yet, but they keep adding more all the time.

Service went down and they never responded again

Bewertet am 27.12.2018
Max R.
Director of Growth

Kommentare: Don't use this service it's a scam.

Vorteile: The forms were nice and easily to integrate

Nachteile: - I can't cancel my subscription! I've emailed them multiple times and haven't heard back. This is a Scam don't use their service. They also went out of business and stopped working in November without even emailing us, costing us millions in lost advertising money (form didn't work).

Really enjoyed working with FieldBoom and found creating feedback forms super easy.

Dale B.
Founder & CEO
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Getting lots of really good feedback from customers.

Vorteile: Very easy to use even if you are not technical.
Good information on their blog with ideas and training.
Really good and helpful support.

Nachteile: There a still just a few bugs in terms of how the forms look on different devices, especially on mobiles.

Using Fieldboom has made it easier to customise our feedback form we send to patients.

Kevin F.

Vorteile: Easy to use, customisable forms that make getting patient feedback easier, and allow us to do more targeted marketing.

Nachteile: The ability to customise where response emails are sent (for each form) would be a great feature to add.

Simple & easy to use, highly recommend. Well done Fieldboom team

Bewertet am 28.6.2018
Program Manager
Einzelhandel

Vorteile: Product is so simple to use, quick, innovative, responses come directly to your inbox and easy to track. Powerful features, integrates so well with Salesforce. Fieldboom has transformed our ways of working & highly recommend

Nachteile: Not applicable, very happy with the product & features of the product. Nothing comes to mind that are disliked. Top product.

Overall very easy to use, loved the UI design and the support staff were very responsive.

Bewertet am 18.6.2018
Brandon N.
Sales Consultant
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Easy to use product/design. Exactly what we need.
Very decent value for money
My team and I enjoyed the responsiveness of the support team and their help

Nachteile: No real con's, just looking forward to using/triailing the new features... Happy I made the switch. Thanks guys

So simple to use.

Client Service Officer / Court Officer
Justiz, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The simplicity of using the software, I am not that tech savvy but it makes it so easy. Moreover the product it produces.

Nachteile: No real cons about the software it allows me to use a variety of different software and incorporate it into one.

super useful, clear and saves lots of time

David K.
Partner
Buchhaltung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Built by a world-class entrepreneur, hardly surprising, its simple, powerful and that just the start

Nachteile: Perhaps more features could be added, but to be honest, it hits the main needs. Simple is no longer a luxury, its a must. It