I have found the user experience of this software very convenient and easy to understand

Bewertet am 6.12.2017
Sanjog K.
Restaurants, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Benefits we got using this are mostly from its reporting feature like, date-wise sorting sales report, category-wise sales report, stock report, close day report and so on. Category-wise discount feature has also helped a lot in most of the circumstances.

Vorteile: The most likely feature I've found in this software is its restaurant layout management. My restaurant's staff can swiftly receive customer's order as you can have a full restaurant layout view in a single screen and serve them quickly.

Nachteile: One thing I like the least about this software is that it is short of one feature: showing profit/loss report of the restaurant

von KlientScape Software an 17.1.2019

Thankyou Mr. Sanjog for the honest review !

Management has been more easy now

Bewertet am 17.1.2019
Aliza P.
Marketing Manager
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As a Restaurant Manager, I always had issues with managing my daily sales remotely. Truffle has been a monitor face of my work. Restaurant operation has gone more swift and smooth with Truffle. The interface is beautiful and easy to use .

Vorteile: My favorite feature is the stunning UI of the software. Its clean and data analysis has been easy as there are sales reports , VAT reports generated effectively .

Nachteile: However, my administrative accounts cannot be tracked .

von KlientScape Software an 28.1.2019

Thank you Aliza for your feedback. We will be integrating accounting section in new version of Truffle.

This is a solid, well thought out product. Easy to use. Easy to set up.

Bewertet am 23.8.2017
Sushov K.
Stock Manager
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Easy to use very functional for my Coffee Shop. Good customer service when I have called with a question or a problem since.

von KlientScape Software an 18.1.2019

Its really good to hear from you Sushov!
We will always be there for your technical issues if any !