Firebird Bewertungen

von Firebird Conference Systems

Filtern nach:

Über Firebird

Event management software for collecting, reviewing and publishing content for projects requiring a managed submission & review process

Erfahre mehr über Firebird

Senior Project Manager
Eventservice, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.5.2018

"Smooth, Intuitive , Responsive "

Vorteile: Intuitive to use, smooth transitions through sections and easy to manage administration. The customer service response for questions is a great tool.

Nachteile: I think provided Firebird continue to evolve to and work with suppliers and users to improve the product they will be a industry leader.

• Bewertet am 18.5.2018
Nat S.
Event Logistics Manager
Eventservice, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.11.2019

"Superb submission system"

Kommentare: I managed to change the way we accept presentations for our call for paper conferences by using Firebird rather than manually collecting them. This made the whole process quicker and easier for my colleagues and saved time.

Vorteile: I didn't need any formal training when using this software, I just logged in and clicked around for a while to get to know my way around and found it very easy and simple to use. Anytime I did come across something that I didn't know how to do or struggled with the live support chat was so helpful it meant that the problem was resolved quickly and I was able to carry on with what I was doing. It's great being able to customize pages so easily to get them on brand and simple for the submitter or reviewer to use. The Firebird team are great at taking on board any feedback we give and implementing where they can.

Nachteile: The Firebird team are constantly working to improve the software which is great but does sometimes mean that switches or settings are moved from where they normally are but it doesn't take long to find them.

• Bewertet am 20.11.2019
Kevin U.
Events assistant
Eventservice, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

"Firebird "

Kommentare: Overall I am happy with firebird. It helps me with my events and I can always go back to it if I have lost my downloaded copy.

Vorteile: I like that you can easily locate all of the papers that have been submitted easily.

Nachteile: I did not like that I cant assign papers to authors by typing in the paper reference number.

von Firebird Conference Systems an 6.4.2019

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for the review!

You can assign papers to authors by using the advanced filter in the assignment screen to enter the paper reference numbers.

Please contact our support team for more help.

Kate P.
Senior Conference Manager
Eventservice, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.8.2019

"Firebird Review"

Kommentare: Overall it was a very positive experience and we wouldn't definitely revisit firebird in the future when we have a few more events that would need to use a system like this.

Vorteile: One thing that we really loved about the software was the team, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were available whenever we needed anything and anytime we had an issue they were able to solve it and clearly show me where I was going wrong. It is a great system and is already able to do so much and by the looks of it, it is continually growing and adapting to users needs everyday. It is not rigid in its development in the way some other systems we have used have been.

Nachteile: Although a fantastic system sometime it did seem that the steps to do things were more complicated than they needed to be. This is likely because the way it was set up then allowed you to do 50 other things as well but sometimes this meant I couldn't easily see what to do and have to reach out to the team.

• Bewertet am 5.8.2019
Marty H.
Eventservice, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 9.5.2019

"Unique full-grown content review system"

Kommentare: Stunning support, always on and fully involved with the customers' objectives. This made the difference in comparison with many other event tech companies I have seen.

Vorteile: The fact that it exists: not many systems can do real content review as Firebird does while keeping it simple for all involved. The system is easy-to-use for all involved in the review process and has a useful dashboard.
The flexibility of it: the system was fully configured to review close to 2000 content items for 12 international events submitted by 500 different companies.

Nachteile: The interface could be more intuitive, I learned that this is underway. Automated emails to alert submitters for rework or validation would also be useful.

• Bewertet am 9.5.2019
Krystle C.
Executive Director
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.9.2017

"Best Customer Service, fair price, excellent product!"

Vorteile: The customer service you received with Firebird and their team is top notch. They are always open to feedback on their product and looking for ways to improve their services and features. Their product is solid and functions the way it is supposed to. It is fast and accurate. Their reporting features are one click and there are endless ways to customize the product as you need. They are not content just being status quo, but thrive on enhancing and adding new features for their customers. Love that they send out updates via email when they release and enhance things too! very helpful.

Nachteile: If I had to list one, the only "con" is attributed to the fact that it was our first year switching over to their product so a few items we needed to revise/alter prior to release, or had to learn how to do a specific to our project flow. But, I am confident that for next year we will have the system down and this will no longer be a "con". It is a very minor one and I hesitate to even list it!

• Bewertet am 15.9.2017
Martin S.
Finanzdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.12.2018

"Great Product, Great Value, Great Support"

Kommentare: I run financial conferences in the mortgage arena and need experts to talk about different aspects of the industry. The peer review process enables me to quickly pin down exactly who I need so that I can deliver great content for my conference.

Vorteile: The system is very flexible and can meet our most complex peer review requirements. And it's backed up by a fast, friendly and professional support team who are always there to help me. It looks good and our delegates and reviewers had an easy experience.

Nachteile: Nothing really. I needed a special feature that wasn't present so they just added it in for me which was great.

selemployed
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 20.12.2018

"good work"

Kommentare: in the beginning

Vorteile: intuitive, less easier to work with than the other products i was involved in

Nachteile: not much. a bit straightforward. a bit of customer support

• Bewertet am 20.12.2018
Berit G.
Conference Executive
Eventservice, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.1.2019

"Great System!"

Kommentare: I am working with Firebird for the first time and I think it is a great system. The customer support provided is incredible and very efficient. I like mostly that the setup of all forms is easy to complete and very flexible. Overall a wonderful system!

Vorteile: Absolute great customer support, flexible setup and high level of customisation

Nachteile: Some specific reports I need still have to be developed

• Bewertet am 11.1.2019
Becca I.
Program Manager
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 29.3.2018

"The Firebird staff has been wonderful to work with."

Vorteile: Ease of use, both on the admin and user side. The live chat option is a game changer for me. Instant answers when I am in a time crunch is a refreshing change.

Nachteile: My only con is the learning curve that any new product brings. The Firebird team has been wonderful helping me learn how to use their product.

• Bewertet am 29.3.2018