Über MoeGo

MoeGo ist nicht nur eine Software für Hundesalons, sondern der persönliche Softwaredienstleister für dein Unternehmen.

Erfahre mehr über MoeGo

Easy to transfer over all our customer info. The customer service is phenomenal, responding quickly to questions or concerns.

And it still seems to have a few teething problems.

Bewertungen zu MoeGo

MoeGo hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 229 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du MoeGo bereits verwendet?

George
George
Owner in UK
Tierarzt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great pet grooming solution for businesses

Kommentare: Moved from another grooming software package that went horribly wrong with an update. Moego took a little getting used to as it was so far ahead of the other you could do so much! The migration was made so simple with the team at MoeGo, it took a few days to get all the data sorted - including adjusting phone numbers all for me when they lost the zeros. Since migration no-shows have dropped, I can manage the app much simpler and I have put a PC in the front of the shop to help the girls who do not use the app. Everything works perfectly. I 'd like to see more development on the integrations with things like Quickbooks, and will potentially trial online booking soon.

Amazing support teams Really comprehensive mobile app Easy transition from other software Web page works well for bookings Confirmation / reminders are always sent on time Features constantly added Ability to control multiple groomers calendars with varying dogs with ease

Quickbooks integration not for sole traders SMS messages seem expensive for the UK A lot of nice features such as review boosters and salary calculations require next level of pay service - which feels expensive when you're a small shop

Brian
owner in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great application, fantastic customer service, listens to clients

Kommentare: They have been a partner to work with. Through the sales, implement and now execution, i have been nothing but impressed with the way the conduct their business. They listen and make changes. It is great to see an application company that does not get stuck in their own way by not making changes.

The scheduling tool allows us to run our business smoothly. Everyone on the team has access.

The marketing email tool is still new and needs some work.

Charlene

MoeGo

Kommentare: Started out great but didn't seem to be able.to get over the growing pains.

Started out super easy to use and fast customer support

The reports are super limited. It is impossible to get the information you need to make financial decisions, clean up you database, etc

Kiara
Salon Owner in USA
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Best Pet Grooming Software!

Kommentare: I have been using MoeGo for about 6 or 7 months now and I can’t believe I ever used paper before. My business has grown so much since I started using MoeGo and I am truly grateful. With features like online booking, smart scheduling, accepting credit card payments and even managing my retail items MoeGo truly has been an all in one pet grooming software made for groomers!!

Everything! MoeGo truly thinks of everything for Pet Groomers and this system truly is an all in one best way to run your business!

Nothing. MoeGo’s customer service team takes the time to list to all of their customers needs and improves their software monthly to increase satisfaction!

Christine
Owner -Pet groomer in Kanada

Highly recommend

Kommentare: I have used a few other programs and moego is by far the best! You get what you pay for.

Very user friendly, has a lot of customizable options.

Cost per text adds up quickly. I only use messaging for reminder texts that are included. Otherwise it's a little expensive.

Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Do not trust this company shocked at price increase (four times the starting price)

Kommentare: Surprise increasing for product after you put all of your clients and schedule your year out

Horrible company! Loved software, built my business with it then surprised me with huge increase! Do not trust them! You will put all of your clients in the system, book your whole year then went from $39 a month to $200 month! No way. Then to be nice said I could pay $100 monthly. Should be reported to the bbb. I will contact all Orange County groomers to never use them!

Price increase more than 4x original agreement

Antwort von Moement

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Melissa! I am sorry to hear the bad experience. However, I believe there must be some miscommunication. To clarify, any upgrade in MoeGo is entirely optional. You can choose to stay in your original plan with no price change. Can you provide more details about what happened? We are happy to sort this out for you.

Jennifer
Owner / Pet Groomer in USA
Tierarzt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Moego the best pet grooming software!

Kommentare: Everything with Moego is seamlessly put together. All that we need is at our fingertips. Client info, pet info, checking out clients, scheduling, reminders, we feel they have everything worked out so well.

Moego is easy to use, seamless appt. scheduling, check in and check out. New features are always added and existed features always improved upon.

We did have a bit of trouble transferring from the previous program we used, but Moego quickly remedied that for the future.

Kendra
Pet Stylist/Owner (not in the Veterinary field) in USA

Breath of fresh air

Kommentare: I have never had such reliable support.

I like how there are less steps for everything compared to my old software company. They listen and take into consideration the needs and ideas from the businesses they support. My payroll has become soooooo easy....

There are a few minor tweaks that could be adjusted. Not being able to merge clients, or move pet's to another owner if they are rehomed. The product does not integrate with the Square register unfortunately. My register is only a few years old and I am not about to replace the register with a terminal.

Brittany
Groomer in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Go MoeGo

Kommentare: 5 stars

I love everything MoeGo has to offer, and the pricing.

I can not think of any cons at the moment

Natalia
Pet grooming in USA
Zeitung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

MoeGo

Kommentare: I love it , has helped me a lot and get organized. Thank u Morgo

This program has helped me a lot , it’s really organized , easy to use , love the fact that the program helped me a lot to get connected with my client

The part that I don’t like from the software is that I’m not able to download a picture or a flyer for the mass test

Brenda
Owner/groomer in USA

Great value

Going from completed appt to scheduling next. Also reminder and confirmation.

Cannot see the daily appointments , only individual.

Shaunie
Director of Everything in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Use of MoeGo for our growing business

Kommentare: By far, MoeGo is a step above and beyond my manual ways of trying to manage my schedule via google calendar excel spreadsheets!! I love the mapping, route, messaging features that allow my staff to do their jobs really well. From a Command Center point of view (using mostly the desktop version), it is seemingly neglected. I've worked my way around it and still enjoy the features it provides. And I know that down the line, update and changes will be made to improve as I've seen in the past.

The software keeps me and my staff organized better by assigning appointments to certain staff. Allowing me to interchange the appts between staff is a breeze and I LOVE the fact that everyone messages from the same system and phone number so it keeps the communication internal.

As I grow, I find the functionality of the desktop version (which i use to manage all the staff from our headquarters) is somewhat lacking. Our hours are 5am-8pm and the calendar view does lot let me see 5am. Also, I have 4 mobile units and 13 staff members and the software shows every staff member every day whether they are "open" or "closed" I have some staff members who only work once a week but show up every day on the calendar view. Since I have so many employees, I now have to scroll left and right to see my appts on a single day, which makes scheduling quickly a hinderance. I would recommend having staff members ONLY show up on days they are labels as open under their staff profile. That way I see the whole day on one screen. Small frustration, since I am at headquarters on the desktop while my staff are out on the mobile app, if I am in the appointment creation screen and anyone messages through moego, it clears out the appt mid-selection. I've learned good and bad times to create or adjust appointments, but its a frustration nonetheless.

Heather
Owner /pet care specialist in USA

As a mobile groomer, this app is worth more than every penny spent and customer service phenomenal.

Kommentare: It saves me time which saves me money. Above all it keeps me organized, professional, and sane!

They actually listen to their customers, upgrading the software to fit our needs as requested. Saves time with smart scheduling, doing confirmation reminders for you, and condensing everything you need to run your business in one app, which saves you money and sanity. They have different plans to fit your needs and you can switch it up on busier or slower months. Literally everything is in one place- calender, map/directions, messaging, client info and work notes, invoices made paperless, and now they even offer online scheduling. You have full control of every setting customization. You can also check out reports and charts to help optimize your business. And it will send out a "rate our business" which will direct clients where to leave great reviews or help fix any issues before they become problems. Any mobile groomer is seriously losing out without this program.

My only issue had nothing to do with the software, but more so with me moving from completely paper to technology. There was a learning curve for me, but it's easy to catch on when you get in and pay around on it. They offer to transfer all your client info from one program to another, but mine was only on paper, so it was a long and tedious process to add everyone. Once that was set up, it's been a breeze. There's so much this app offers, I'm sure I don't even use everything yet to its fullest potential.

Antwort von Moement

Hi Heather, we will always be your side to help you get familiar with MoeGo!

Amy
Partner in USA
Tierarzt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

If you're searching for the grooming CRM of your dreams, the search is over!

I would 10000000% say the customer service is the best part about Moego! The setup was easy, the functionality is effortless, and the scheduling is a breeze. Luckily I do not have many "issues" with Moego, but anytime I have a question, big or small their customer service team gets back to me immediately with the solution I need. Makes it so much easier for me to run my business!

The only thing I would say is a con for Moego would be that you can't split payment, which I'm sure they are working on.

Marissa
Owner/Pet Esthetician in USA
Tierarzt, Selbstständig

MoeGo is awesome

Kommentare: I love MoeGo and will never change.

I love their customer service!They are fast and efficient.

I don’t like that if I incorporate Stripe, I must go through MoeGo to check statuses of pending charges.

Elizabeth
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I Love Moego

The best Scheduling system In my opinion. I have tried a few others before MoeGo and this one just had everything I needed for mobile grooming. From the mapping to the reminder text and payment options. It makes my life easier running 4 vans and a shop. Also the customer service is wonderful. Always a quick reply to help with anything and they are always improving and adding new stuff!! I love Moego and would recommend to anyone.

I really can’t think know anything. Anything that was not working for any of the users moego either adds or fixes. They listen to the clients and what our needs are.

Mobile Groomer/Business Owner in USA
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

The best mobile grooming software available!

Kommentare: MoeGo has been fantastic. I started my business and initially went with a different software-it was right before MoeGo came out. I tried contacting that company to suggest things that I needed. There was no response. I was using a pencil and paper book and that other software. With MoeGo, I was able to ditch the paper book and have everything I needed right in the app. It’s very easy to use, you can get directions and contact the clients right from the app. And customer support is amazing.

It’s very user friendly Customer support is amazing, they listen to what their users need and accommodate.

I wish there was a space next to the pets name after you check the pet in for grooming notes. Or if whatever pets at that house were selected, the pets name would automatically drop down to the ticket notes for that day. It would help with multiple pet households.

Karin
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love ❤️ it

Kommentare: Moegoe saves me money with less staff, organization. Tax and payroll reports. Us stripe, square & quickbook intragration! They rocken the software. Well done!

Pretty much everything, the moegoe team is very helpful and consider every request like they really care. 🙃

That I can't have the highest subscription at the rising star price

Tessa
Owner/dog groomer in USA
Tierarzt, Selbstständig

Love this software

Been using Moego for years for my business and it is awesome

Would love to look up dogs by breed. In my area I get notifications when someone finds a lost dog and it would be nice to look up Schnauzer and see all the schnauzer’s I groom and look to see if it is them by contacting the owners

Natalie
Pet Groomer in USA

Wonderful Customer Service

Kommentare: It is very user friendly and saves me a lot of time

I love the repeat scheduling options and auto reminders. It saves so much time

I do wish there was a option for a auto reminder one hour prior to the clients schedule. Some clients still forget even within 24 hours.

Teena

Great software

Kommentare: Wonderful

Ease of use! Extremely user-friendly and easily integratable with Square

Needs to be more customizable as far as running reports, and only being able to use excel. Would like to be able to use or integrate with different programs.

Leda
Tierarzt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very happy with this app

Kommentare: Good Experience

Is very friendly and easy to use specially on the phone or tablet

The interaction in the computer is more difficult. Needs more filter like: see all clients with expired vaccines

Dog groomer in USA
Luft- & Raumfahrt, Selbstständig

Review

Kommentare: Great but hard to afford when you have multiple groomers.

Appointment scheduling and able to look at map.

Specific areas on Specific days does not work well. Hard to figure out and if you do the customer request their own appointment thing, it doesn't let them know the days and times avaliable in their area that I pre set so it messes the whole thing up

Suzanne
Dog groomer, owner in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

User Friendly

This is the most user friendly software I’ve tried. It’s my 3rd one in 6 months and 5th since starting my business. It is by far the easiest to set up and use. The customer support is second to none as well. They have live support that gets back to you really fast.

It is quite a bit more expensive. But it’s worth it to me.

Stephanie
Dog groomer in USA

Love Moego!

I love their online booking, calendar view, optional features...everything!

Mone, if there's an issue moego addresses it fast!