Postcron Bewertungen

von Postcron

4 / 5 47 Bewertungen
Postcron

Excellent scheduler and great customer support when needed. Software is easy to use.

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 28.7.2017
Colleen L.
VP

Kommentare: An easy to use social media scheduler. You can set up quickly and easily and start using it. Its perfect for the non-tech savvy and the busy business owner. Its also super affordable!

Vorteile: I've road tested and researched many different social media schedulers and this one by far is my favorite. I recommend it to all of my super busy clients! Its easy to set up your accounts and its free for your first 4 social platforms and then the bottom tier for additional social media platforms is chargeable. It connects to all the major social media platforms including Pinterest boards. You can watermark your posts and its easy to schedule your posts. If you're uploading dozens or hundreds of posts you can easily do that with an excel spreadsheet. I don't use this functionality, but it is available. You can track analytics of your posts as well. They're customer service isn't instant, but its good. It usually takes anywhere from 3-6-12 hours to get a response, which is still very good in the tech world. Also when you get a response they are good explanations so you can get your questions answered. Ease of use, analytics, good customer service and the addition of new functionality as well as training via blogs and emails are the reasons I give this 4 stars compared to other costlier more complex programs out there.

Nachteile: I own two companies and I do all of our social media and I do have one person that assists with it. For me, I don't mind that both of my company's social media platforms all appear together at the top of the page. However, if you're a social media pro with multiple clients you may wish that each client's social platforms appeared in their own pages or in a slightly more organized manner. I want to clarify - that this may be available and I just don't know about it, so don't base your decision on this con alone. The only other con I can possibly think of is that I wish the online chat were truly more responsive in a more timely manner. I usually reserve 5 star reviews for software companies that knock it out of the part in the quick response and quality of online chat or ... at least... a phone number where you can talk to a live person. Its frustrating when you're working on a project, run into a problem and then have to stop working on that project while you wait for someone to answer your question. And while Postcron does have a Help page with FAQ's I almost never can find my question in there. But... I'm giving Postcron a 5 star review because their response time is reasonable and because I love their platform so much.. its so affordable and other social media schedulers are more expensive and... its so easy to use! So for functionality, affordability, easy or use and reasonable response they get 5 stars.

Easy and Effective Posting

Susan K.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have hugely increased our social media footprint in a way that was too labor intensive before we had Postcron.

Vorteile: It is really easy to get started and you don't have to spend time learning. I like that we can set up groups of social media outlets to send posts to combinations of outlets at one time. I switched from Hootsuite. It was just too complicated and too expensive. Plus, if you can't do bulk loading of posts without pictures, why do it. That function was important to us on Postcron. They keep adding functions like IG stories and design in program that add a lot of value and have kept the subscription price low. Postcron has good customer support. The get back by email relatively quickly and you can tell it is a real person that makes sure your problem is solved. No cut and pasting from F&A like others! I recommend it to all the small businesses I know, but it has capabilities for any size business.

Nachteile: I wish we had a direct login. I don't like logging in through google or facebook. I wish the chrome upload extension for photos worked when you are in google drive.

Postcron is one of many apps that attempts to compete in the larger social media management space.

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 24.8.2017
Susan B.
Digital Business and Marketing Consultant

Vorteile: When I started out on the professional side of social media, oh so many moons ago, the options for posting to social networks, outside of their native platforms was limited. In the early days, you had Hootsuite and a few other options, and that was it. In past five years, many tools and apps have popped up on the scene to offer alternatives for professional social media management. One of this alternative applications is PostCrong. PostCron offers social media scheduling for a variety of social networks, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Google+. The price is reasonable, some of the expected features are there (content recommendations, time zone based scheduling, etc.) and you can add a decent number of profiles. But the praise ends there.

Nachteile: Initially I thought I would love PostCron. Unfortunately, that was not the case. In order to provide effective consulting on a social media project, or in the handling of social postings in my day to day work, I require constant access to my clients' accounts both at home and on the go. One hallmark of a great social media tool, one that I will love and sing its praise, is a great mobile version. Few apps are equally good on both Android and iOS platforms, but the best really excel at one or the other. I use both mobile operating systems and I can say that while PostCron does offer extensions and mobile apps, they are not up to par. The Chrome extension is decent and allows for easy sharing across sites, however the iOS and Android apps are abysmal. The iOS app being the worst, and seemingly full of bugs - unexpected, random closing of the app in the middle of one's work. Similarly the Android app is buggy and difficult to rely upon on a daily (or even weekly) basis. The UX/UI design is clunky and not as intuitive as one might expect if you've used social media tools for more than a minute. The Instagram offering is limited at best (of course due to the restrictions on posting to the IG api, this is true of most social media applications). The biggest drawback is the customer support is not up to par for a mainstream software in the social media marketplace. Be forewarned - billing issues are not resolved easily or quickly.

Terrific for social media automation and cross-platform promotion

Josh S.
Managing Editor
Sport, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Automating social media posts for a sports-related site that has a high volume of daily posts and updates based on players, stats, etc. Postcron has given me time back in my day by allowing me to generate a CSV and bulk upload it, then leverage it across multiple social media accounts and platforms specific to certain parts of my content. Huge help and would gladly recommend (as I have to others looking for a similar solution). Also, very fair pricing for this service.

Vorteile: Ability to upload CSV files to bulk schedule posts to multiple social media platforms. Easy to review, update, and edit

Nachteile: Had some minor issues with link shortening and multiple images not appearing in posts, but support team is always helpful and quick to respond.

Very convenient for those who need to schedule their Social Media posts

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 8.6.2019
Digital Marketing Manager
Kosmetik, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I really appreciate how Postcron makes my life so much at ease. No need to post carousel posts on Instagram on real time anymore. But there are serveral limitations to improve. If Postcron can solve all those limitation I believe it will become on of the best app for Social Media Management ever. Looking forward to see your improvement.

Vorteile: Postcron can improve my work life by allowing me to schedule the social media posts in advance. I have searched for tools that can schedule the carousel posts on Instagram as well as Instagram story.

Nachteile: 1. I don't like the limitation of 18 posts on Instagram per day as my business sometime have to post more than that.
2. The mobile application can not post carousel photos on Instagram, what I did to solve the problem was I use the postcron on mobile browser. The application should have the same capacity with the website.
3. Postcron does not allow us to pick the video cover for Facebook and Instagram posts.
4. I still cannot put hashtag or rich content on the scheduled video for Instagram story. The Art Studio only allows the rich content and hashtag for Instagram story photo posts.
5. The interface of the scheduling page should allow the users to see daily, weekly, monthly schedule clearly. See how Buffer do it as the references.

Great for scheduling posts

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 26.3.2019
Elizabeth N.
Director of Communications
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Postcron has been great for saving time with simultaneously posting, and allows us to schedule posts in advance on Twitter.

Vorteile: Postcron is great for posting simultaneously to Facebook/Twitter, etc. It allows you to link up to five accounts and schedule ten posts with their free plan, and the ability to upgrade to the business plan for greater capacity. Probably the easiest scheduling app I've found.

Nachteile: There is a limit to the file upload size for images, and sometimes the thumbnail images from website links and/or link previews do not post as expected.

Software review

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 7.6.2019
Todd G.
Financial Advisor
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The business challenge Postcron helps me overcome is to be able to stay in front of and top of mind with my clients and prospective clients.

Vorteile: The ability to stage future posts well into the future, over multiple social media platforms, is the strongest feature of Postcron.

Nachteile: This is out of the control of Postcron but the fact Facebook shut down our ability to schedule posts on the personal pages is a headache for us to have to deal with.

Amazing Service

Ashley S.
Webmaster
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This is an amazing service if you are looking for something to handle all of your social media accounts. It was very useful to be able to post across several platforms at once and also schedule posts ahead of time so that you did not have to worry about it on a daily basis.

Nachteile: There was nothing about this software that I did not like.

The only one webmaster need

Normand B.
Webmaster
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I use Postcron for about 3 or 4 years now. I am really satisfied. I'm happy for the time i ve discovered this website. I ve tried a few other in the past, and Postcron are the king of all these crosspost websites

Vorteile: It s so easy to use,, prices are really affordable,

Nachteile: When facebook block my account for 3 days, I cannot use automatically my other facebook account to continue my promotion

Postcron for Social Media

Diana G.

Kommentare: We are neutral with Postcron. We like the system but believe there is a lot of room for improvement for Userability.

Vorteile: We enjoy Postcron for the Multiple Account Function to add in numerous accounts including
Linked in, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook

Nachteile: Difficult to speak with support team. The Top Bar constantly moving is very disruptive to ease of use.

Excellent Marketing tool

Rezella M.
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: All though there are some flaws nothing is perfect, I will remain a loyal subscriber.

Vorteile: The feature to post to several social media sites simultaneously, posting at different times, and pre scheduling is the best.

Nachteile: Video, not be able to update certain video type (postcron) name name brand) shows up as the posting source on your social media page.Newsletter needs more functionality and many times wont load email subscribers manually.

Postcron: Plan ahead and make your life easier

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 28.2.2018
Michelle C.
Senior Executive Recruiter
Unternehmensberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Postcron gives you with a free 1 month trial but buying a paid version gives you many more options.

Vorteile: This tool has made scheduling post on various social media platforms like FB, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ , Instagram and LinkedIn an easy task. You just need to provide the content and the date and it will automatically post your content on the said date and time.

Nachteile: Postcron provides a free 1 month subscription then you have to purchase for the next months use. You can purchase annually for better deals.

Competing social sharing apps work better

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 15.3.2019
Rick P.
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: A couple years ago I would have recommended social media marketers and hobbyists who need to schedule posts and social-share quickly to take a look at Postcron. Now, there are better solutions. For me, SEMRush Poster is at the top in this field, followed by the venerable Buffer. I can't think of any advantage that Postcron has over those two.

Vorteile: I've used Postcron off and on for years, whenever one of my other social sharing apps disappointed me or removed features from early adopters (looking at you dlvr.it) and for the most part, it's done the job, reliably grabbing images from posts when other apps didn't. Instagram is now supported, so that's a plus, and not with the wonky workarounds some other apps require. Bulking uploading of post is a real time saver but not an important feature for small businesses and hobbyists. Postcron allows more social media account in the free plan than other apps do. The recommendation engine isn't bad but by no means best in class.

Nachteile: Chrome extension hasn't been updated since 2017 and is broken. I don't have the patience to use the web interface for only a handful of posts and I imagine this is a deal breaker for many pros. There are frequent errors in posting which clicking the retry button does not resolve.

For cron jobs. This is the easiest

Ibrahim A.
Admin
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Sometimes all the posts never gets posted ontime

Vorteile: Seriously if you're looking for automation this is the first nd last you will want to have. It has so many features more than that doesn't have to be tech genius to use this.

Nachteile: Somehow if I forgotten to click on a page to add posts. It never gives me a assure message. Like do you really want to post on these pages or groups? like that.

So easy- saves so much time

Lee B.
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Kommentare: It saves me so much time and money less paper work / posting means I make more money !

Vorteile: The best part of Postcron for me is the time
It saves me
If you added up the time it would take me to write and re write each post onto my many social applications it would save me time and money !! Love it !!

Nachteile: nothing It’s ace ! There’s nothing I could pick at really

Stephen-alfred C.
Small Business Owner
Internet, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Constant posting

Vorteile: Ease of use when scheduling posting for social networking

Nachteile: Minimal technical problems when you are posting

Good software, horrifying customer service

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 19.1.2019
Jenny M.
Freelance Content Writer

Kommentare: Saves time when managing several social media accounts.

Vorteile: This used to save me time as I was managing several social media accounts. You can add images, hashtags and schedule them so you can have some peace of mind that your social channels are active while you're away.

Nachteile: I've always had UX problems with this software and I don't believe it's the best you can get. As for customer support, they did absolutely nothing to help me and just left me on "seen" when I asked if they could follow up. Still trying to get them to close an old account I no longer have access to since the company closed down months ago, they're keen on continuing to charge me for the plan.

Liv G.
Sport, Selbstständig

Kommentare: The largest benefit is that I can schedule months out and just check the platforms daily, instead of posting and checking daily.

Vorteile: Postcron is great because you can manage Pinterest, too.

Nachteile: Sometimes the CSV files need to be reloaded more than once for all of the images to come through.

Easy to Use

Chris P.
Realtor
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Vorteile: Very Easy to use. Works great. Saves me so much time.

Nachteile: Large files sometimes take a while to load.

Efficient and easy to use

Alayne M.
Communications
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Vorteile: Postcron allows me to plan and schedule social media posts in advance which saves me valuable time. It also lets me to post directly to Instagram which allows me to do everything from my desktop.

Nachteile: The ability to tag people and/or organizations doesn’t always work.

Simple tool for scheduling posts to keep your pages active

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 19.4.2018
Social Digital Marketing Coordinator

Vorteile: Remembering and taking the time to post every single day can be difficult. Postcron makes it easy to take an hour or two out of your day and schedule posts for the whole week. You can also upload spreadsheets of posts and save them to re-use later.

Nachteile: There does seem to be some glitches with the bulk uploader, and you definitely want the paid version to schedule a reasonable amount of posts and link all your accounts.

Postcron Review

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 7.6.2019
Marie paule L.
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Useful, but I wish the Professional Plan, which I,m on, would be a little less restrictive.

Vorteile: Being able to publish a post to several social apps at once.

Nachteile: That if you have a logo, you have to upload it to each social app and if it is Pinterest and you have many boards, then to each board you post to. It would be nice to be able to separately save your logo or logos and give them a name, then on the page where you load your logo unto the social apps, you could say that you wishe to use x logo and then you only have to set the size, intensity, and position. Every little extra minute saved counts!

Joe U.
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This is the only Social Media Software I have used. There are occasional interruptions although for the most part it works well

Vorteile: Fairly simple to set and send posts to all of social media outlets

Nachteile: after adding my social media channels for myself and clients I can not group them easier. I'd like to be to drag and drop groups together on my home page - currently they are mixed - i'd rather have each group together

Intuitive interface and easy to manage

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 10.4.2018
Sofie Q.
Patient Coordinator
Medizinische Praxis, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Not like Hootsuite, Postcron's interface is very intuitive and it's easy to find what you need on the website.

Nachteile: You have to pay for Instagram scheduling even if you only have one Instagram account on it, while Hootsuite allows you schedule one Instagram account for free.

Good but Not Great

Paolo M.

Kommentare: It is ok not great but, to be fair, some of the things that would make it great in my opinion maybe very difficult to implement

Vorteile: It is handy and solves some of the problems

Nachteile: It does not have a lvel of customization that really custs time spend at the high ROI.
Some of the features I would like to see may , to be honest, not be feasible.
1) Scheduling video uploads on linkedin
2) Rescheduling some post series from excel
3) Modifying the post series in a way that is amenable e.g. natural language generation of similar sentences etc..