Über Postcron

Ein Tool, das die Planung und Veröffentlichung von Social-Media-Updates automatisiert.

Erfahre mehr über Postcron

I like the fact that I can schedule linked in posts ahead of time. There aren’t many schedulers that work with LinkedIn.

Sometimes had trouble with images during bulk uploads.

Bewertungen zu Postcron

3,8
3,2
3,5
3,4

Postcron hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 80 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Postcron bereits verwendet?

Medizinische Geräte, Selbstständig

Superb Social Media Scheduling Software

Kommentare: The main benefit is time saving as well as being able to schedule posts well in advance which is excellent for planning purposes

Can schedule multiple posts on multiple social media platforms all at the same time which saves so much time in the long run. The ability to upload posts by CSV import is excellent.

It is easy to learn how it works but I made mistakes early on which made some published posts look wrong. In particular you need to understand the rules relating to the inclusion of links and images. I don't use Postcron for scheduling Instagram posts mainly because links don't work in Instagram posts and you need to refer to the link in your profile. This is not a problem with Postcron but I thought it worth mentioning

Gary
Gary
Creative Content Writer in Mexiko
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Postcron vs Others

Kommentare: Overall, I liked postcron and we still use occasionally for scheduling stories and creating graphics since it is so easy to use and does the job.

My team and I liked Postcron more than Hootsuite. It was relatively inexpensive compared and easy to use. Plus we could schedule on Instagram directly for a time (more on that below). I love the instagram poster and the story scheduler. They even have an app where you can edit your own graphics!

The postcron people were not transparent with their methodologies. Example: they promised instagram direct posting, but since they are not an instagram partner, their system at some point was blocked by the official API. My posts were not getting posted for about a month or 2 and they never wrote to apologize, nor explain. Also, there is no "calendar" view. So when you created 20 posts for the next 6 months, it was hard to locate the one you have to edit or cancel.

Susan
Digital Business and Marketing Consultant in USA

Postcron is one of many apps that attempts to compete in the larger social media management space.

When I started out on the professional side of social media, oh so many moons ago, the options for posting to social networks, outside of their native platforms was limited. In the early days, you had Hootsuite and a few other options, and that was it. In past five years, many tools and apps have popped up on the scene to offer alternatives for professional social media management. One of this alternative applications is PostCrong. PostCron offers social media scheduling for a variety of social networks, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Google+. The price is reasonable, some of the expected features are there (content recommendations, time zone based scheduling, etc.) and you can add a decent number of profiles. But the praise ends there.

Initially I thought I would love PostCron. Unfortunately, that was not the case. In order to provide effective consulting on a social media project, or in the handling of social postings in my day to day work, I require constant access to my clients' accounts both at home and on the go. One hallmark of a great social media tool, one that I will love and sing its praise, is a great mobile version. Few apps are equally good on both Android and iOS platforms, but the best really excel at one or the other. I use both mobile operating systems and I can say that while PostCron does offer extensions and mobile apps, they are not up to par. The Chrome extension is decent and allows for easy sharing across sites, however the iOS and Android apps are abysmal. The iOS app being the worst, and seemingly full of bugs - unexpected, random closing of the app in the middle of one's work. Similarly the Android app is buggy and difficult to rely upon on a daily (or even weekly) basis. The UX/UI design is clunky and not as intuitive as one might expect if you've used social media tools for more than a minute. The Instagram offering is limited at best (of course due to the restrictions on posting to the IG api, this is true of most social media applications). The biggest drawback is the customer support is not up to par for a mainstream software in the social media marketplace. Be forewarned - billing issues are not resolved easily or quickly.

Domingo
Domingo
Owner, Partner. in Mexiko
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good for schedule posts and mild SM management

Schedule of posts at an specific time to multiple accounts and offers to separate posts a few mins. among them.Very easy to use.Good Chrome extension.

Accounts disconect very frequently.No extension for other browsers than Chrome.Bad management of SM.

Kosmetik, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Very convenient for those who need to schedule their Social Media posts

Kommentare: I really appreciate how Postcron makes my life so much at ease. No need to post carousel posts on Instagram on real time anymore. But there are serveral limitations to improve. If Postcron can solve all those limitation I believe it will become on of the best app for Social Media Management ever. Looking forward to see your improvement.

Postcron can improve my work life by allowing me to schedule the social media posts in advance. I have searched for tools that can schedule the carousel posts on Instagram as well as Instagram story.

1. I don't like the limitation of 18 posts on Instagram per day as my business sometime have to post more than that. 2. The mobile application can not post carousel photos on Instagram, what I did to solve the problem was I use the postcron on mobile browser. The application should have the same capacity with the website. 3. Postcron does not allow us to pick the video cover for Facebook and Instagram posts. 4. I still cannot put hashtag or rich content on the scheduled video for Instagram story. The Art Studio only allows the rich content and hashtag for Instagram story photo posts. 5. The interface of the scheduling page should allow the users to see daily, weekly, monthly schedule clearly. See how Buffer do it as the references.

Rick
Rick
Director in Argentinien
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Competing social sharing apps work better

Kommentare: A couple years ago I would have recommended social media marketers and hobbyists who need to schedule posts and social-share quickly to take a look at Postcron. Now, there are better solutions. For me, SEMRush Poster is at the top in this field, followed by the venerable Buffer. I can't think of any advantage that Postcron has over those two.

I've used Postcron off and on for years, whenever one of my other social sharing apps disappointed me or removed features from early adopters (looking at you dlvr.it) and for the most part, it's done the job, reliably grabbing images from posts when other apps didn't. Instagram is now supported, so that's a plus, and not with the wonky workarounds some other apps require. Bulking uploading of post is a real time saver but not an important feature for small businesses and hobbyists. Postcron allows more social media account in the free plan than other apps do. The recommendation engine isn't bad but by no means best in class.

Chrome extension hasn't been updated since 2017 and is broken. I don't have the patience to use the web interface for only a handful of posts and I imagine this is a deal breaker for many pros. There are frequent errors in posting which clicking the retry button does not resolve.

Jamie
Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Ok multi-platform scheduler, but there's better out there

Kommentare: Overall, Postcron did a great job. We can post many posts across all of our accounts effectively and they actually post (some of these schedulers act up with Instagram and the post never publishes). It was also nice that we could have our watermark automatically added to our images, so that was one less thing we had to do when we created our content.

Postcron isn't a bad source to schedule all of my posts for different social media accounts for our store, all in one place. I like how it includes Instagram which not all of them do. The analytics it provides is also a must.

The reason why I just think it's ok and there's better out there is because of the price. You're able to do the lowest tier plan but it doesn't include analytics and that is crucial for businesses in general. The next tier, the one we use, costs twice as much per month just to have the analytics tools. There are schedulers out there that cost less than this plan that do the same thing, unfortunately.

Jason
General Manager in Australien
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Postcron Review

Kommentare: Communication on scale is easy through Postcron

I really like the value for money proposition and ease of use that Postcron offer.

Nothing comes to mind on what I link least about Postcron.

Michelle
Michelle
Senior Executive Recruiter in Philippinen
Unternehmensberatung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Postcron: Plan ahead and make your life easier

Kommentare: Postcron gives you with a free 1 month trial but buying a paid version gives you many more options.

This tool has made scheduling post on various social media platforms like FB, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ , Instagram and LinkedIn an easy task. You just need to provide the content and the date and it will automatically post your content on the said date and time.

Postcron provides a free 1 month subscription then you have to purchase for the next months use. You can purchase annually for better deals.

carlos
ceo in Kolumbien
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

It's great, great idea but...

Kommentare: Very good.

The easy of automation is great. The shortening of links and the management of images.

I have a hard time with Instagram, I was instructed to embrace a different way to use instagram, i disconnected my account and after multiple tries I cannot connect. :(

Karen
owner in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

I LOVE Postcron!

Kommentare: Postcron is worth every penny in time savings! It is super easy to use!!! I did have a problem with the watermarks not posting to my Instagram when I used the phone app. Contacting support was easy. They were unaware of the issue and had it fixed within a reasonable amount of time.

My favorite feature is the Watermark. Postcron will automatically add the watermark to all of your photo posts which saves me from having to do it myself and that equals significant time savings! They also have a fantastic app for my phone, so I can schedule posts anywhere and anytime!

I cannot edit my watermarks from my phone, but that is only a minor inconvenience. You cannot schedule posts to your Facebook profile, but who does that?

Normand
Webmaster in Kanada
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

The only one webmaster need

Kommentare: I use Postcron for about 3 or 4 years now. I am really satisfied. I'm happy for the time i ve discovered this website. I ve tried a few other in the past, and Postcron are the king of all these crosspost websites

It s so easy to use,, prices are really affordable,

When facebook block my account for 3 days, I cannot use automatically my other facebook account to continue my promotion

Diana
President in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Postcron for Social Media

Kommentare: We are neutral with Postcron. We like the system but believe there is a lot of room for improvement for Userability.

We enjoy Postcron for the Multiple Account Function to add in numerous accounts including Linked in, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook

Difficult to speak with support team. The Top Bar constantly moving is very disruptive to ease of use.

Melissa
Marketing Manager in USA

Worst customer support EVER

It worked beautifully and then just stopped...with no support help, no refund and no replies to my dozens of emails.

It doesn't work at all for high volume despite my overpriced subscription and they won't return emails or provide a refund for me.

Samantha
Art Director in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Pricing is Horrible

My marketing department was a fan of this product which was why we started using it.

I wouldn't recommend. We canceled a year ago and since they don't send confirmations for cancelations they claim we never canceled and billed us for an entire year with no reconsiderations. However, they said "If you have proof that you've cancelled your subscription we are willing to reconsider your case." ... how nice of them.

Lee
Owner in UK
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

So easy- saves so much time

Kommentare: It saves me so much time and money less paper work / posting means I make more money !

The best part of Postcron for me is the time It saves me If you added up the time it would take me to write and re write each post onto my many social applications it would save me time and money !! Love it !!

nothing It’s ace ! There’s nothing I could pick at really

chris
Realtor in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Easy to Use

Very Easy to use. Works great. Saves me so much time.

Large files sometimes take a while to load.

Alayne
Communications in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Efficient and easy to use

Postcron allows me to plan and schedule social media posts in advance which saves me valuable time. It also lets me to post directly to Instagram which allows me to do everything from my desktop.

The ability to tag people and/or organizations doesn’t always work.

Senad
Store manager in Bosnien und Herzegowina
Essen & Trinken, Selbstständig

Postcron review

Kommentare: Sometimes work sometimes not. Overall it's ok

Easy of use, simple. Plave images, plač elink and shedule. Easy as that

It's not working any more and it was just nice peace of software

Shea
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product

Kommentare: We are solving the problem of getting our content to the masses affordably.

I like that you can easily post your content in one place for a very affordable price. It is less than half the cost of what we were paying prior to the switch.

I do not like that sometimes our social feeds will disconnect and have to be connected again.

allison
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Great product

I like this product a lot. It's easy and works well.

Facebook integration is struggling. I hope it gets better soon.

Allyson
Co-Owner | Virtual Assistant in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very Satisfied With Postcron

I have really been enjoying using Postcron to schedule content across multiple platforms for myself and my clients. This software has allowed me to increase the amount of social media management clients that I have because I save time by scheduling them out.

I wish you could comment on social media platforms from Postcron or make edits in positron that would reflect to posts that are already live.

Delia
CEO in UK
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Superb software

Kommentare: Positive and convenient

Super easy yo use and reschedule posts to multiple platforms

That the functionality for instagram stories doesnt mirror the actual platform in adding extra hashtags etc...

clifton
Supervisor in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Just know that they do not give refunds they do all they can to avoid giving you a ref

Kommentare: Since you can't get a refund I will consider there are no Pros I've also read other reviews in the same result this is what people need to check up on in order to even ask these questions in a review

You will receive the same message explaining how to use postcron when asking for a refund you will not receive a refund you would just receive an automated message back that is what makes the software stinks no matter how good it is for some people if you can't get a refund back during the trial I took a 7-Day trial within 72 hours I decline the service and they still charge me a month later

Maini
CEO in Australien
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Perhaps this will get your attention!

Kommentare: Not flash right at this point.

I liked it all until it completely shut down and stopped working. All my posts dissapeared and I can't reconnect it to Facebook.

The fact that you can't get anyone to help you.. If I hear from someone and we can resolve this I'll happily change it,