Über Hubdoc

Finanzdatenaggregator, der Informationen aus Rechnungen, Belegen und E-Mails extrahiert und in einem zentralen Hub speichert.

Erfahre mehr über Hubdoc

Csv which is great for manual importing into Xero Ledger. Fast and helpful tech support.

You waste more time just trying to use Hubdoc as design. It's been six months and they still have not fixed issues with the 15 tickets open.

Bewertungen zu Hubdoc

3,8
3,8

Hubdoc hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 86 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Hubdoc bereits verwendet?

Aislinn
Aislinn
Marketing Assistant in Kanada
Unternehmensberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Entreflow Consulting Group's use of Hubdoc

Kommentare: Hubdoc is one of our favorite apps here at Entreflow, it's a perfect place for us to store all of our client's documentation. It's super easy for our clients once everything is set up to just take a picture of a receipt, and forward an email to the unique email address.

It has three amazing features: It fetches statements, our client statements directly from the source. So, all of their bank statements, phone bills, hydro bills, any kind of account or they'd have a regular statement, it fetches those as soon as they're released and brings them to us. They have a unique email address that they're given through Hubdoc. Anything that comes to their email; receipts for any purchases online or what have you, they can forward directly to Hubdoc and they can also set up email forwarding depending on their email service to have those automatically sent over. With the phone app they can take pictures of receipts on the fly while they're out and about and they don't have to actually categorize those expenses through the app they just to take a picture and they're done. So we're able to get all of the documentation that we're required to close their books super easily. Another stand-out feature for this app is the OCR technology; so it'll read what's on the image or the attachment that’s sent to Hubdoc, and the data that's on there, and try to categorize it as best it can. We're still involved in verifying and pushing the data. You can set up some automation in there but for the most part it reads the data quite well and it saves data entry time. So what happens with Hubdoc is once the transaction or the document comes in, the OCR is there to read the transaction level of data, you can then push the transaction over to Quickbooks Online or Xer

So, where we’d like to see some development is in the multi-currency functionality. So, a lot of our clients have bills that come in in U.S. dollars. It's a little bit messy with the effects moving over to Quickbooks.

Daniel
Accountant in Polen
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent software for capturing data from documents

Kommentare: I love Hubdoc and find the value for money outstanding.

The data extraction and setting up rules to push the bills through to Xero automatically. Included in the price of Xero. Automatic storage of documents by name of suppliers. Notes added by the client attached to bills is also very useful.

Adding new accounts requires a dummy email address, which is strange. More complex bills need quite a lot of manual input, especially with CIS and multicurrency. Quite an outdated layout and feel.

MARIA
Operations Manager in Australien
Sport, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Since Xero started two factor authentication hubdoc is unworkable

3,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: The love affair is over for me. To get into the app, I have to login (re-enter email and password) and switch screens to the authenticator app, to authenticate every time I open the app. Then it acts slow & buggy. e.g. I have gone into the app today and it's taken the time of writing this review for the app to become responsive enough for me to photograph the first invoice.

Initially hubdoc was like a miracle. I could easily snap pics on invoices and the integration with Xero was seamless.

Unfortunately now, to get into the app, I have to login and switch screens to the authenticator app, to authenticate every time I open the app. Then it acts slow & buggy. e.g. I have gone into the app today and it's taken the time of writing this review for the app to become responsive enough for me to photograph the first invoice.

Jodi
Administration Manager in UK
Gewerbeimmobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Makes bookkeeping more efficient

I love that Hubdoc makes bookkeeping more efficient. A great time saver that accurately imports data into our accounting system.

It took a little while to get the hang of using it regularly, but I think that is just the learning curve of implementing a new system.

Margaret Ana
CEO in Mexiko
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great value & ease of use for the money!

Kommentare: Overall I was very happy with the software and when I was working as an online accountant, all my clients were subscribed to it for receipt submittal. I still use it for my personal businesses. I would highly recommend it for all small businesses that accumulate a lot of receipts. Cuts down on the paperwork.

I really like how the setup is easy and the integration with QuickBooks Online is smooth. I really like the mobile app and that you can upload receipts on the fly.

I was disappointed that the program does not allow us to setup suppliers on the fly that are in a currency other than our native one (other than the one setup as the "main" one in QBO). I also would get a bit frustrated when the syncing would randomly stop for the banks (but this may not be their fault).

Ariel
Accountant in Kanada

Hubdoc

Kommentare: Great experience, easy to use, integrates with many providers to pull documents from.

Amazing concept, documents in one place makes reconciliations and audits a breeze. Affordable partner pricing makes recommending Hubdoc to clients a no brainer.

Receipt management for company paid cards and reimbursable employee expenses is lacking. Hubdoc doesn't read the receipts to determine which card was used and automatically allocate that receipt to X employee. Employees should be able to setup Hubdoc inboxes with their own email address to send receipts to. Feeds break often so if that could be improved that would be great as well.

Jenny
Accountant in Israel
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Inexpensive and does basic functions

Kommentare: I am used to it and so are my clients, so overall we have no current plans to change. But I wish we had the document fetching feature still.

It allows document storage and email forwarding, as well as syncing with a bookkeeping software.

It stopped downloading documents from banks and other service providers.

Rino
Rino
Partner in Südafrika
Buchhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Hubdoc - The essential Xero companion

Kommentare: Very positiv experience and does the basics well

Easy to use and set up. It is bundled with Xero which makes it very affordable

The login and initial access is a but clumsy. Although you can use your Xero login, it does feel like a few too many screens to go through to set it up

Jason
Jason
Founder in USA
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Worked an issue for a year and it’s not fixed. Bad service as well

Kommentare: Completely awful. Was so excited to automate my workflow. Now my process is worse because I built a system around their software that doesn’t work. They don’t seem to care either.

When it works it can do really great things. But when you create dependency on those things and they stop working then it’s not worth it.

Their service is bad. They give canned replies without investigation. They give no solutions or even a time line for when they will fix an issue on their end.

Bookkeeper in Kanada

Easy Program go use

3,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Use Hubdocs with multiple clients. Easy to use, integrated with QBO and multiple other programs. Nice to have everything in one place

The ease to upload documents and integrations with QBO

Don't really have any issues with it at all

Kyle
Partner in Kanada

Game Changing

Aside from the auto fetching, OCR, the App, the support team and the configuration capabilities, my favorite feature is the ability to integrate transaction level receipts directly into bookkeeping software like QuickBooks Online or Xero. The ability to drill into an transaction and see the physical source document (in seconds) is an absolute game changer! I also love that they are Canadian company.

Sometimes the auto fetch connections go down, but the support team fixes the issue as fast as possible. I would also appreciate SAML based SSO in the future.

Christine
Office Manager in USA
Architektur & Planung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bookkeeping necessity

Kommentare: Hubdoc is a perfect example of work smarter not harder. Saves time and money when it comes to the data entry.

I love the ease of use and time that it saves me in entering receipts, bills and invoices.

I noticed when I downloaded a receipt and saved it into files on my computer the system would reload to a page and I wouldn't be able to figure out how to get back to the the regular menu without having to log out and back in.

Jacky
Manager in Kanada
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Hubdocs is a great tool for managing your company's documents and payables

Kommentare: Useful tool in catch up projects to obtain pdf and csv files of bank and credit card statements
Cheque images and e-transfer details make reconciliation easy and perfect for backing up work

E transfers and cheque images information for bank accounts to make bank reconciliation easier Paypal statements and transaction for keeping track of payments and transfers Powerful search function

Feed breaks down too frequently Data recognition is not too strong in the publishing tool as manual entry still required Too many failed files/images

Jennifer
Farmer in Kanada
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fetching documents

Software used to be very good, when they had the ability to fetch document from various financial institutions, since they have lost it, would not recommend, especially if you are in Canada

It was a good software until they lost the ability to fetch documents

valerie
Clinic Manager in Kanada
Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Hubdoc is a good system to link up to Quickbooks

Kommentare: Liked it at first. Now more difficult with 2 step authentication.

We originally set up this service to manage our financial documents linked to Quickbooks. Its a great system that will go and fetch your documents and bills from different companies.

Now that 2 step authentication is a trend, they have not overcome that issue. With 2 step, the documents cannot be fetched defeating the purpose of the software.

Cindy
Business Development in Kanada
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Now an Organized Company

Kommentare: We would recommend this software. It has provided organization and efficiency to the company.

This software allows our our accounting department to remain organized and to pull up a receipt that is stored in Hubdoc with ease.

We did not find any cons to this program.

Audrey
Owner/operator in Kanada
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Great for fetching documents

Kommentare: They have a great fetching and integration program for documents. Their free training programs are great.

I liked that it was able to fetch the documents and statements I needed. Online cloud and customizable document storage was great. Integration with QuickBooks Online is a must.

It may seem silly, but my only real issue with this program was how I felt using it. Something about the flow and layout left me feeling kind of clumsy and awkward.

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best bookkeeping tool ever!

Kommentare: Awesome! I even get a discount for using through my bookkeeper. And it makes her life easier too.

You can link Hubdoc with your bookkeeping software, your bank account, and your credit card account. You take a picture of receipts and Hubdoc matches it up with the transactions in your software! No more hoarding pieces of paper to manually match up later!!

No problems.

Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for sharing information with outside accountants

Kommentare: Easy sharing of our financial information with outside accounting firms and bookkeepers while keeping the ultimate permissions internally.

- We use this service to share our banking and financial transactions with our outside bookkeeper. It gives us tremendous peace of mind knowing that we have full control over the original accounts while making it exceptionally easy for our bookkeeper to access the information they need.

- There's nothing that we don't love about this sowftare, but we do use it for a very limited use case.

Brian
Partner in Kanada
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Must have software for small businesses

Kommentare: If you're a small business or accounting firm, use this software to save time from downloading invoices and statements to finishing your bookkeeping.

Auto-fetches online statements and invoices, thus saving time Syncs invoices directly with QuickBooks Online and Xero, thus saving time Allows for tagging feature to easily find information in the future

Can't tag receipts/invoices/statements uploaded through email

Zsolt
CEO in UK
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Never ever. Rather manually

Kommentare: Terrible. Will never use again. Rather pay for manual entry.

Upload was easy. Would be great if i could upload directly from google drive or dropbox.

It does not understand currency, so my travel expenses were a pain. A 100 000 IDR coffee (equivalent to 4 pounds) showed up as 100 000 GBP. And i couldn't even say "these invoices are IDR, these are GBP."

Ellen
President in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Makes our lives so much easier!

Our bookkeeper introduced us to HubDoc to track expenditures and expenses. It's been an easy to use tool that streamlines our accounting and bookkeeping efforts. It's great that our entire team can be set up as vendors, so that we can be easily reimbursed.

We have no complaints about the software so far.

Sara
Accounts payable Manager in USA

Hubdoc is an easy to use system with a very intuitive interface.

We use Hubdoc to manage and share bookkeeping information with our accountant. It's easy to manage our accounts with this system and pull up any information when needed.

My only issue besides a few minor glitches here and there is that some banks do not support Hubdoc.

Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Hubdoc Review

The ease of use, I came into Abbeygate Accoutancy with no experience and learnt Hubdoc very well in a very short time.

The speed and efficiency of the software.

Aaron
Project Support in USA

I love it! It makes everything so much easier

It collects from SO many banks. And the sorting feature is nice when banks have a lot of checks or paypal transactions.

Some banks aren't supported. This is still hindering some clients from experiencing it as a whole. Would like to see more.