Hygger

One year of Hygger

Bewertet am 10.9.2019
David C.
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I used other software tools before Hygger, like Trello or Workep but it was hygger who finally managed to meet my expectations. The multiple features and boards have allowed us to manage our projects in an organized way.
Over time we have begun to use more and more features, such as time logging, story points, sprint boards, performance graphs, etc.

Vorteile: They are adding new features all the time and their response to the feedback given is very fast.

Nachteile: Some minor things of usability that you will notice only if you use it every day

von Hygger an 2.10.2019

Thank you for the review from Hygger team :)

Great tool for teams

Bewertet am 10.2.2020
María noel H.
program coordinator
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It's a great tool for all members of my team, as for me Hygger is vital to keep track with tasks, and de development of every work package.

Nachteile: It's easy to learn easy to use, allways on track

A better than expected tool

Bewertet am 25.11.2019
Benjamin F.
Programmer
Metallabbau, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I wanted to try Hygger to share the priorities of a new project with customer only, but when the priority was made we discover this tool has also a time tracking, a gantt chart, and a lot of priority tools and different boards, more than expected. It supposed to be a temporary tool for my client only, and now it is also a tool for the developers team and managers.

Vorteile: It is easy to work with and share with others, it helps on every develop part, since the design with clients until report for bosses.

Nachteile: I don't know yet, maybe the lack for deleting entities, many things can not be deleted but archived.

Potential is there for as a Jira and Trello replacement

Bewertet am 28.11.2017
Peter G.
Head of Product and Technology
501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Product insight and forecasting for CRO.

Vorteile: We are using Atlaz for our product roadmap and CRO prioritizing. The task scoring helps me understand where our effort is best spent for maximum ROI . It is very easy to setup and customise boards and build team workflows to support the steps creating greater accountability in our team.

Nachteile: It is frustrating that you cant link a task from backlog into a roadmap for forecast planning. At present, you have to move or push it which creates a new task. This may be because of how I am using it for CRO, but this feature would be beneficial in a lot of cases. It might also be good to allow more customisation in a task by adding custom text areas, currently there is only description and comments. I would love one for hypothesis, acceptance criteria, solution, considerations etc. This would change in different use cases, so similar to checklist, have an option for text area.

Agile project management.

Bewertet am 31.12.2019
Photographer
Medienproduktion, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Hygger is one of my favourite agile project management. It is easy to understand and use. The UI is modern. They offer unlimited user for even free plans which is great for NGO's.

Vorteile: Every business needs project management and hyger is one of my best choices. It has everything, even a free plan offers everything without any limitation.
I mostly used to manage my agile development, which is a huge problem for me as I have to single-handedly manage the workes.
the backlog entry also available and a very useful feature. As I don't have all the time to update project regularly, backlog saves my day.
The todo and lists are really handy and with collaboration tool, I can divide all workes through my workers.
The desktop is simple and clean, reporting is very aggressive and have extensive options.
Registering to the site is very easy, and needed to activation via email.

Nachteile: I did not explore the whole options yet, it has so many options to explore. But after using project management software I did not get any cons for hygger.

Great experience for both company and personal task management

Bewertet am 8.8.2019
Silviu T.
Student
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Great, and I always feel that they are looking forward to get my feedback and improve the product, and the product is great and friendly.

Vorteile: The ease to get started with it and the interface and tools which make this product very suitable for both personal tasks management and professional task management. Besides that, their mobile app facilitates access to the tasks and notes taking.

Nachteile: I am very happy with the experience, but I think it would be valuable for the product to have more task grouping features (e.g. Epics).

Small-Medium Design Agencies NEED this tool.

Bewertet am 5.2.2020
Russell A.
Managing Director
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As we grew from 2 staff members to 6-7 we needed to be able to track the hour's people were working, and what they were working on. We also needed to see key milestones of a project and make sure everything was always on target for completion in the allotted time frame. This does it all and we couldn't live without it now.

Vorteile: It's so easy to use and we are able to track every detail of a project. We couldn't live without it.

Nachteile: There is nothing I don't like about Hygger. It's amazing.

Very interesting Agile project management system

Bewertet am 24.10.2019
Photographer
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: A very good agile kanban board and I like it using.
It is very simple and easy to use for most of the parts, but need some UI improvement and feels kind of heavy on my pc and mobile.

Vorteile: All feature is free, a very interesting and attractive feature. 100MB of internal storage and integration with all major platforms. This is a gem in my toolbox.
Well sign up is painless, just activate from my email and follow their wizard and My company is created.
I have some 2-month backlog from various projects to catch up and got this template to create a project and started working.
I am familiar with kanban board and this agile kanban board is very simple to master.

Nachteile: The UI is not accessible from my laptop screen as I use an old laptop, "Use template" option is hidden so low and not scrollable at all. I have to zoom out to see the button.

Good Product for team

Bewertet am 12.11.2019
Maxym R.
Frontend Developer
Finanzdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Іntuitive, flexible application.
A large number of flexible settings.
Application stability.

Nachteile: I did not find any cons.
I like everything.

Hygger = easy to use

Bewertet am 16.1.2020
Zoltan K.
Informationsdienst, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have been using Hygger for almost a year. Tried use other systems, and ended up here. This is the easiest to use, and it has many functions to use, to do almost anything you need.

Vorteile: easy to use
great UI
easy to connect with Azure
set tasks priority
fast response time
can see the countinous developmnet; the application gets better, faster

Nachteile: do not have any negs, I think it does everything we can expect; with great price/value

Great for remote SCRUM teams

Bewertet am 8.8.2019
Sven B.
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We've tried out quite a few productivity tools for our small 100% app development remote team. Hygger came out on top! Even compared to some of the bigger names in the industry (like Jira or Trello) as well as newcomers (like ClickUp) Hygger provides a seamless and snappy planning and in-sprint experience. Stuff simply works as you would expect - no fuss - which isn't always the case with competitors. It could use a bit more bling bling (dark mode anyone?) and a native Mac app, but apart from that it is a project managers dream. I especially love the swimlanes on the sprint board and the burndown chart.

Vorteile: - implements many productivity best-practises and SCRUM features
- snappy
- swimlanes!!!

Nachteile: - no dark mode
- no native Mac client
- design could be a bit more modern

Trello is too simple. Jira is too difficult. Hygger - that's what you need.

Bewertet am 11.6.2018
Artiom B.
CTO and Co-Founder
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I've been using Hygger since 2015, I've always used Trello before. Cool that there is a migration from Trello to Hygger, two clicks and everything instantly and painlessly moved. We also looked at Jira, but for us it's too huge, there's no time to set up, we wanted to register and use it right away. I manage the development team, Trello always lacked small features, and I really didn't want to use the add-ons for Trello. For example, I always wanted to know how much time was the task in "In Progres", in Trello there is no such information, in Hygger - there is! I also like the limits for the columns on the board, you can see immediately when the mess enterso the project. In addition, Hygger has many cool features for small teams (backlog, roadmap, etc.). We slowly introduce everything, and, most importantly, for small teams like us, Hygger is also free! ))

Nachteile: Of the minuses so far, only one, dragging cards on the board with the mouse, is still working with a delay, but I think that the guys will cope with this soon.

One of the best Kanban Board available to use.

Bewertet am 20.5.2019
Debjit B.
Freelancer

Kommentare: To be honest, it is not a perfect solution for me, it may be for you. But I like a lot of things such as timeline and task lists. The timeline shows an overview of tasks and time spent on the projects, which is great. But the limitation is very confusing. It just says that 50 tasks, I have already completed 10. If it is per account then I think it is too low to do any kind of testing work.

Vorteile: I like things done timely and kanban board helps me a lot. I signup to only use kanban table for my project management. I am really impressed with the table template it just instantly solves all my problems.
In kanban table "do it later" table saved me a lot of unnecessary time which is effectively spent.
Time management and per task time is to consider work well.
Hygger does allow unlimited user which is really nice for a freelancer for me. 100mb storage is also really not that bad for images only.

Nachteile: I really don't like how the top menu is taking so much of screen and forced me to go fullscreen. They must eliminate this menu bar and give some more area to work with.
I found I can also use just 50 tasks. But I am not sure it is 50tasks/month or per account. There is some upcoming

von Hygger an 23.5.2019

Hi Debjit!
Thank you so much for your honest opinion. Our free plan is limited up to 50 tasks for a company account. It is enough to make a decision in most of the cases.
But you need more time and tasks, just drop us a message at support@hygger.io, and we will find a solution.

One of the best PM tools out there.

Bewertet am 16.7.2019
CTO

Vorteile: Among other very nice features, the priorization matrixes (ICE, Eisenhower etc), and the deep integration between multi-lane Kanban with Gantt views is a total win for us.

Nachteile: Not having (yet) a proper full on iPad/iPhone APP experience.

von Hygger an 19.7.2019

Thank you for the review from Hygger team :)

Great tool between Trello and Jira

Bewertet am 19.7.2019
Michał S.
Web Developer
Internet, Selbstständig

Vorteile: Easy to learn, hard to master.
A lot of tools that make task management easier
embedding images from clipboard
ability to run sprints for my team

Nachteile: Poor sub-tasks management. In my opinion sub-task should be just a part of main task and should exist only inside. with ability to set status on it (checkbox for done at least). Now managing sub tasks is not really useful.

von Hygger an 23.7.2019

Thank you for the review!

Excellent Kanban and Project Management Tool

Bewertet am 19.8.2019
Troy E.
Manufacturing Engineer
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great tool for anyone looking at project management solutions.

Vorteile: I like that the software is easy to use, but has many powerful tools and features. If you just want to create a simple kanban, it is very easy to set up. I use the Swimlanes frequently to organize tasks to my liking. The timeline view is excellent for planning and tracking projects with multiple phases. Lastly the prioritization methods are a great tool for identifying where your efforts need to be placed.

Nachteile: Nothing critical; a 'dark mode' theme would be nice.

From entrepreneurs to entreprenurs

Bewertet am 24.2.2019
Nicolas C.
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: What I like the most is that the team of Hygger if pretty close with their clients, they are always asking about the experience and improving it via user-driven decissions. I also love the templates of different tools like roadmaps, kanban, canvas, etc. The time tracking is also a great tool and very useful meausing the metrics of my enterprise.

Nachteile: Bulk actions on tasks are not enabled yet and the prioritization tools could provide more information about how to use them because in a point it can become too confusing. Link between tasks, e.g from a Kanban to a Roadmap are not easy to configure, that could be a huge point of improvemente.

von Hygger an 26.2.2019

Hi Nicolas!
Thank your honest opinion! Right now we are working on video tutorials about prioritization tools and other Hygger features. Hope they will help you to deal with prioritization faster. So please keep in touch!

For personal use, highly effective at curtailing task overload

Bewertet am 13.9.2019
Syris N.
Student Leader
Vorstandsbüro, Selbstständig

Vorteile: + Tasks can be plotted by dragging and dropping onto a priority graph. Many popular techniques are included, such as the Eisenhower Matrix, Value vs. Effort, etc. After taking the time to plot my old personal tasks on it, I was able to confidently throw out about half of them as unimportant.
+ Rich features - allows for time tracking on top of prioritization, and most common techniques (like Kanban) are included. I'm definitely keeping this as my personal tracker for the foreseeable future.

Nachteile: - Lack of bulk actions is a fairly large negative. Sometimes I want to be able to view my current projects from multiple prioritization views, since one method doesn't capture everything (eg the Eisenhower Matrix doesn't track time to completion). The way tasks are linked right now requires individually going to each task, but since the functionality is already there, I can't imagine implementing bulk actions would be hard.
- When tasks are manually linked individually, there doesn't appear to be any option to have linked tasks auto-update. This would stand in the way of multiple priority graph view implementation.

Evolving task manager

Bewertet am 16.2.2019
Artem L.
DevOps

Kommentare: Support is very reactive, but not always helpful. The same can be said about the product itself: it is just about cards with additional information. You can't setup rigid workflow, because Hygger is about freedom of task management. It is cool for small teams, but when you turn bigger, you need more enterprise solutions.

Vorteile: It's like Trello, but with task-related things: that's what we were missing.
Our leadership love roadmaps and prioritization matrixes, and others love Inbox which accumulates all notifications waiting for "Read" mark so you can't miss anything.

Nachteile: Some things are not customizable enough: for example, you can't use part of axis for prioritization, because matrix will not scale. Support says that this may be fixed in the future.
Mobile apps are a lie: sprint boards (which we use a lot) are unavailable for now, and there is no date when they will return to mobile. I don't understand why they don't work like usual boards, without sprint-specific information, it would be better than nothing.

von Hygger an 26.2.2019

Hi Artem! Thank you for your honest review. Your opinion really matters to us!

Roadmap Use Only

Bewertet am 2.10.2018
Kimberly T.
IT Project Coordinator

Kommentare: I use Hygger to organize and track long term IT projects from our managed services customers. The GUI has been much more beneficial versus an Excel spreadsheet and the ability to use groups as our customer name and tasks as their projects is where Hygger succeeds. We cannot use a traditional Kanban type board as listing all the "In-Progress" projects vertically is not helpful. I've found Hygger developers to be responsive to my enhancement requests (thanks for color labels on groups!) and enjoy the product.

Vorteile: Horizontal Roadmap, ability to label groups with colors, labels and ability to sort by labels, ease of date extension, ease of movability on the board, note styling options.

Nachteile: Cannot easily move tasks/groups between Roadmap boards; if I have a task within a group on Board A and move it to Board B, it is ungrouped. It would be useful to be able to add notes about a group. Additionally it would be useful to set up a task template wherein every new task I create has default notes, labels, start date, and due dates. We do not use the time tracking feature as we are a larger managed services provider utilizing ConnectWise with multiple engineers. As our team's sole project manager I am the main user of Hygger but our IT Director had to create (and pay for) an account just for billing purposes, we had to create a paid IT Team account as well. It would be nice to allow a free account to view only the Roadmap board so long as the editor account is paid.

It's got everything you need, no more, no less.

Bewertet am 5.8.2019
Hector P.
Engineering & Development Manager
Verpackung und Container, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We keep all project information up to date and in one place.
We prioritize tasks more efficiently.
We control the times better with the automatic Gantt.

Vorteile: Timelines board and Swimlanes. They clarify the work and improve the visualization of the process.
It is very easy to use and very intuitive.
There are no limits to the amount of data or the size of the information to be stored.

Nachteile: The lack of communication via e-mail (which does have trello) and "drag and drop" to upload files.

Great lightweight project management.

Bewertet am 26.2.2019
James E.
Geospatial Solutions Consultant
Informationsdienst, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This tool has made it easier for me to delegate out tasks to my team, and see where they are, at a moments notice. A bonus is how lightweight it is, and that my day doesn't become filled with task management... instead of task completion.

Vorteile: This software is easy to get in to, unlike a large number of project management tools. It has enough features to be useful, but doesn't burden me down to enter mass volumes of information (unless I wanted to). It's team features feel well done, and it's mobile app is better than average, but not spectacular (which is the only reason I don't rate it a 10).
Overall, I could see myself getting used to this tool.

Nachteile: The mobile app does not allow roadmap boards to be shown on mobile. Don't understand this limitation at all.

von Hygger an 27.2.2019

Hi James! Thank you for the review!

This is the collaboration platform we've been looking for.

Bewertet am 11.5.2018
Heather D.

Kommentare: Our entire team is actually happy with this software. We've tried Asana, Slack, Trello, Excel spreadsheets and nothing is better than this program.

Vorteile: The way you can manage organize and prioritize cards. And we love having different boards that allow you to customize who can participate

Nachteile: We would like to see apps for at least the iPhone and iPad. Many of us are on the go and would love to be able to monitor and update wherever we are.

Great app, it is a good alternative to Jira and Asana.

Bewertet am 12.4.2018
Astghik M.
Finanzdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I must note that we are using Kanban workflow. I like it very much. I am the first PM who joined our company, so it was on my shoulders to decide which tool. I search a good alternative to Atlassian Jira. Here are brief why I like the Hygger:
1. Good UX.
2. All necessary things to start to manage your product.
3. Fast.

Nachteile: I must note that we are using Kanban workflow. Here are things I wish to have in Hygger:
1. I have all data - estimations, work log, etc, but I don't have the reporting, which is a vital part of my job.
2. As a continuation of the previous point, I would like to have both the reporting views/screens and the ability to export as a pdf/excel.
3. At least an integration with a Wiki-like tool. I use Documize, which is definitely a better alternative a Jira's Confluence. I would like to see the integration with it.
4. Exporting the tasks in excel also will be a

Easy to use and a great alternative for agile development

Bewertet am 18.5.2018
Carlos M.
Director de Gestión de la Plataforma de Información

Vorteile: I like Hygger because is really easy to use. Any kind of user can start using it immediately with a very short learning curve. You can find in Hygger the main characteristics for agile methodologies like kanban and scrum. You don't have a limit to create projects or dashboards so it fits perfect for small companies to the big ones.

Nachteile: A feature that Hygger doesn't have is some kind of reporter. As a project manager I required to extract some statistics about the total number of tasks asigned in a project, by status, how many tasks are asigned for team member, etc.
Also, I would like to have some kind of color theme customization. In addition to the options to configure each dashboard (swimlane, add columns, task label) and think that it would be great to have different color in each block of columns or by category (swimlane) for easy reading and team organization.