Über Hygger

Hygger ist ein agiles Projektmanagement-Tool mit fortschrittlicher Prioritätensetzung beim Backlog.

Erfahre mehr über Hygger

This is a HUGE value proposition of Hyggert that they should double-down on to make even better.

The pricing and the payment is difficult as we cannot easily book a standard plan.

Bewertungen zu Hygger

Hygger hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 120 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Hygger bereits verwendet?

Artiom
Artiom
CTO and Co-Founder in Belarus
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Trello is too simple. Jira is too difficult. Hygger - that's what you need.

I've been using Hygger since 2015, I've always used Trello before. Cool that there is a migration from Trello to Hygger, two clicks and everything instantly and painlessly moved. We also looked at Jira, but for us it's too huge, there's no time to set up, we wanted to register and use it right away. I manage the development team, Trello always lacked small features, and I really didn't want to use the add-ons for Trello. For example, I always wanted to know how much time was the task in "In Progres", in Trello there is no such information, in Hygger - there is! I also like the limits for the columns on the board, you can see immediately when the mess enterso the project. In addition, Hygger has many cool features for small teams (backlog, roadmap, etc.). We slowly introduce everything, and, most importantly, for small teams like us, Hygger is also free! ))

Of the minuses so far, only one, dragging cards on the board with the mouse, is still working with a delay, but I think that the guys will cope with this soon.

Antwort von Hygger

Thank you for the review from Hygger team :)

Benjamin
Programmer in Chile
Metallabbau, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

A better than expected tool

Kommentare: I wanted to try Hygger to share the priorities of a new project with customer only, but when the priority was made we discover this tool has also a time tracking, a gantt chart, and a lot of priority tools and different boards, more than expected. It supposed to be a temporary tool for my client only, and now it is also a tool for the developers team and managers.

It is easy to work with and share with others, it helps on every develop part, since the design with clients until report for bosses.

I don't know yet, maybe the lack for deleting entities, many things can not be deleted but archived.

Antwort von Hygger

Thank you for taking the time to share how our app helps you! We highly appreciate it! Our team hasn't added the delete option for a board or project to prevent its accidental removal. Your data is safe in Hygger :)

Peter
Peter
Head of Product and Technology in Australien
, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Potential is there for as a Jira and Trello replacement

Kommentare: Product insight and forecasting for CRO.

We are using Atlaz for our product roadmap and CRO prioritizing. The task scoring helps me understand where our effort is best spent for maximum ROI . It is very easy to setup and customise boards and build team workflows to support the steps creating greater accountability in our team.

It is frustrating that you cant link a task from backlog into a roadmap for forecast planning. At present, you have to move or push it which creates a new task. This may be because of how I am using it for CRO, but this feature would be beneficial in a lot of cases. It might also be good to allow more customisation in a task by adding custom text areas, currently there is only description and comments. I would love one for hypothesis, acceptance criteria, solution, considerations etc. This would change in different use cases, so similar to checklist, have an option for text area.

Antwort von Hygger

Thank you for the review! It helped us to see what to build next. After some consideration, we added the Link option to Roadmap. It links your tasks, and the made changes will be updated on both boards. It's time to log into the company account and try it:)

Gabriel
Student Physician in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for my Medical School Class Officers

Kommentare: We are now able to collaborate even without meeting in person or over zoom. This is an amazing platform 😎

I love that even though we rarely see each other in person, we can all collaborate and work on projects jointly with this platform. It makes assigning tasks, keeping track of what’s been done, and future planning much easier for us.

I had to make sure to tell my coworkers to use the email I added to make an account before clicking my link but that’s just to say that there will be problems if they sign into a different account. Just have them sign out and sign in with the email you invited them on. Easy fix :)

Antwort von Hygger

Thank you so much for your warm words about the software. We are glad that Hygger helps you to collaborate with your remote team. We will try to make it clear about the emails. However, even if they use the wrong one, there is an option to change the email in My Profile Settings. Also, please do not use the invitation link if you have already sent them the invitation to email to prevent duplicating the accounts.

Sven
Sven
CTO in Deutschland
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for remote SCRUM teams

Kommentare: We've tried out quite a few productivity tools for our small 100% app development remote team. Hygger came out on top! Even compared to some of the bigger names in the industry (like Jira or Trello) as well as newcomers (like ClickUp) Hygger provides a seamless and snappy planning and in-sprint experience. Stuff simply works as you would expect - no fuss - which isn't always the case with competitors. It could use a bit more bling bling (dark mode anyone?) and a native Mac app, but apart from that it is a project managers dream. I especially love the swimlanes on the sprint board and the burndown chart.

- implements many productivity best-practises and SCRUM features - snappy - swimlanes!!!

- no dark mode - no native Mac client - design could be a bit more modern

Antwort von Hygger

Thank you for sharing with us! We are glad that you have chosen Hygger among such giants as Jira :) We work hard to make Hygger a #1 tool. Your ideas about the dark mode and native Mac app are saved on Hygger Backlog. Feel free to share more features you would like to see in Hygger:)

CEO in Kolumbien
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Another year with Hygger

Kommentare: The experiences is very good, the platform has everything our team need and they also are open to receive feedback and release new features.

I really like to have a quick answer from the support team of Hygger, they are always ready to help, they are very supportive.

It has some visualisation issues and repport download, mostly with the gantt.

Antwort von Hygger

Thank you for the review! Feel free to contact us if you would like to share your ideas about the report and visualization issues. We will be glad to know how we can implement the platform for you. Thank you for being our customer and for your help in developing Hygger.

Silviu
Silviu
Student in USA
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Great experience for both company and personal task management

Kommentare: Great, and I always feel that they are looking forward to get my feedback and improve the product, and the product is great and friendly.

The ease to get started with it and the interface and tools which make this product very suitable for both personal tasks management and professional task management. Besides that, their mobile app facilitates access to the tasks and notes taking.

I am very happy with the experience, but I think it would be valuable for the product to have more task grouping features (e.g. Epics).

Antwort von Hygger

Thank you for sharing your experience! We care about our customers, and your feedback means a lot to us. We would be happy to hear about any pros and cons you would like to share :)

Hector
Hector
Engineering & Development Manager in Argentinien
Verpackung und Container, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

It's got everything you need, no more, no less.

Kommentare: We keep all project information up to date and in one place.
We prioritize tasks more efficiently.
We control the times better with the automatic Gantt.

Timelines board and Swimlanes. They clarify the work and improve the visualization of the process. It is very easy to use and very intuitive. There are no limits to the amount of data or the size of the information to be stored.

The lack of communication via e-mail (which does have trello) and "drag and drop" to upload files.

Antwort von Hygger

It's a challenge to make a simple tool with powerful features. Your review makes us realize that we are on the right track. Thank you, Hector!

Astghik
Astghik
Project Manager in Armenien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great app, it is a good alternative to Jira and Asana.

I must note that we are using Kanban workflow. I like it very much. I am the first PM who joined our company, so it was on my shoulders to decide which tool. I search a good alternative to Atlassian Jira. Here are brief why I like the Hygger: 1. Good UX. 2. All necessary things to start to manage your product. 3. Fast.

I must note that we are using Kanban workflow. Here are things I wish to have in Hygger: 1. I have all data - estimations, work log, etc, but I don't have the reporting, which is a vital part of my job. 2. As a continuation of the previous point, I would like to have both the reporting views/screens and the ability to export as a pdf/excel. 3. At least an integration with a Wiki-like tool. I use Documize, which is definitely a better alternative a Jira's Confluence. I would like to see the integration with it. 4. Exporting the tasks in excel also will be a

Antwort von Hygger

Thank you for the review! Hygger is ready to amaze you with its new features - Reporting and the ability to export the tasks in CSV. It's time to explore Hygger once again :)

Artem
Artem
DevOps in Russland
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Evolving task manager

Kommentare: Support is very reactive, but not always helpful. The same can be said about the product itself: it is just about cards with additional information. You can't setup rigid workflow, because Hygger is about freedom of task management. It is cool for small teams, but when you turn bigger, you need more enterprise solutions.

It's like Trello, but with task-related things: that's what we were missing. Our leadership love roadmaps and prioritization matrixes, and others love Inbox which accumulates all notifications waiting for "Read" mark so you can't miss anything.

Some things are not customizable enough: for example, you can't use part of axis for prioritization, because matrix will not scale. Support says that this may be fixed in the future. Mobile apps are a lie: sprint boards (which we use a lot) are unavailable for now, and there is no date when they will return to mobile. I don't understand why they don't work like usual boards, without sprint-specific information, it would be better than nothing.

Antwort von Hygger

Hi Artem! Thank you for your honest review. Your opinion really matters to us!

Debjit
Freelancer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One of the best Kanban Board available to use.

Kommentare: To be honest, it is not a perfect solution for me, it may be for you. But I like a lot of things such as timeline and task lists. The timeline shows an overview of tasks and time spent on the projects, which is great. But the limitation is very confusing. It just says that 50 tasks, I have already completed 10. If it is per account then I think it is too low to do any kind of testing work.

I like things done timely and kanban board helps me a lot. I signup to only use kanban table for my project management. I am really impressed with the table template it just instantly solves all my problems. In kanban table "do it later" table saved me a lot of unnecessary time which is effectively spent. Time management and per task time is to consider work well. Hygger does allow unlimited user which is really nice for a freelancer for me. 100mb storage is also really not that bad for images only.

I really don't like how the top menu is taking so much of screen and forced me to go fullscreen. They must eliminate this menu bar and give some more area to work with. I found I can also use just 50 tasks. But I am not sure it is 50tasks/month or per account. There is some upcoming

Antwort von Hygger

Hi Debjit! Thank you so much for your honest opinion. Our free plan is limited up to 50 tasks for a company account. It is enough to make a decision in most of the cases. But you need more time and tasks, just drop us a message at support@hygger.io, and we will find a solution.

Michał
Web Developer in Polen
Internet, Selbstständig

Great tool between Trello and Jira

Easy to learn, hard to master. A lot of tools that make task management easier embedding images from clipboard ability to run sprints for my team

Poor sub-tasks management. In my opinion sub-task should be just a part of main task and should exist only inside. with ability to set status on it (checkbox for done at least). Now managing sub tasks is not really useful.

Antwort von Hygger

Thank you for the review!

Pankaj
CEO in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent for SMB with employees, OEMs, and shareholders

Kommentare: Very positive experience. If there is something we don't like or need a new feature I'm confident they would take care of it.

We tried Wrike, Asana, Trelly, and so many other tools and quite some time on these tools but finally settled on Hygger. Very clean interface. Concept of swim lanes is best utilized by Hygger and we use it routinely. Multiple boards tied to swim lanes make it easier for getting a top-view of the entire business. Assigning and removing members for a board is so easy. We also liked the concept of guest users (and Hygger does not charge for it) who can be assigned to separate boards to give them project status.

There are some small nits that I would love to have, and what is amazing is their customer support - they respond quickly and reply in detail and consider implementing feature requests. Being a startup we continuously discover needs for doing things in a different way, and Hygger has been very supportive.

Antwort von Hygger

Hi Pankaj! We highly appreciate you are sharing your experience with the app. We do our best to provide you high-quality support you deserve:) Feel free to contact us at support@hygger.io to share about small nits that you would love to see in Hygger.

Jeremy
Product Manager in USA
Öl & Energie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great product for entry-level product management

Kommentare: Overall, I'm pleased and will continue to use it in the near term.

What I like most is the timeline view, as it's predominantly what we use. It's Kanban board seems sufficient, though not nearly as feature-reach as Trello.

We had an issue with exporting some of the data that was not fixed for two months. That export was very important and we had to instead perform an incredibly tedious manual data pull for those two months.

Antwort von Hygger

Thank you for the review! We are sorry to make you wait so long before the export has been fixed. We'll keep improving our technical support so you won't wait that long anymore.

Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very interesting Agile project management system

Kommentare: A very good agile kanban board and I like it using.
It is very simple and easy to use for most of the parts, but need some UI improvement and feels kind of heavy on my pc and mobile.

All feature is free, a very interesting and attractive feature. 100MB of internal storage and integration with all major platforms. This is a gem in my toolbox. Well sign up is painless, just activate from my email and follow their wizard and My company is created. I have some 2-month backlog from various projects to catch up and got this template to create a project and started working. I am familiar with kanban board and this agile kanban board is very simple to master.

The UI is not accessible from my laptop screen as I use an old laptop, "Use template" option is hidden so low and not scrollable at all. I have to zoom out to see the button.

Antwort von Hygger

Thank you for sharing :) Hygger team will keep implementing Hygger to improve your experience in it.

Ivan
CEO in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easily the best project management software I've ever used!

Kommentare: Organizing our management is the best benefit to using Hygger.

Intuitive, easy to add people, easy to share with other team members. We love using the sprint and roadmap boards. We also love how the integration across your boards can be seen in other boards.

Because its an early product, the integrations into other apps is lacking, but its going to get there, and this is not a reason to not use the software.

Antwort von Hygger

Thank you for your honest opinion, Ivan! Feel free to share with us what tools you would like to integrate with Hygger.

Oleg
Product Manager in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simple and effective solution for small teams.

Kommentare: We are a small team of software developers and product owners. Bigger products like JIRA are too complicated and not always suitable for our needs.
After we switched to Hygger - everything became simple.
The Hygger is a simple product for simple workflow. Intuitive and effective.

1) Easy to understand interface. 2) Nothing unnecessary. 3) Perfect for small teams.

1) Pricey if you also need Time Tracking. Would be great if the Time Tracking is moved to Standard from Enterprise. 2) Lack of reporting tools. 3) Missing mutual synchronization between Road-map and boards. Would be better if organized like in JIRA - epics created in road maps are assigned to certain tasks on boards (like labels), if there are any changes in the epic or in the task - all changes are reflected everywhere.

Antwort von Hygger

Hi Oleg! Thank you for such a detailed and honest opinion.

Really like it overall but needs some tweaks to the usability to really make it nearly perfect

Kommentare: Organizing our software development efforts.

Love Kanban lists, so I like how that is organized into the work flow and the notion of swim lanes is quite convenient.

You can delete old companies (from testing it out), the Roadmap section has some real usability issues that need to be worked out. The 5 free users is great, but when you go to 6 users, then you are charged for 6 users, not the 1 user. I get it, you need to make money, but that was a surprise.

Antwort von Hygger

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience with payment. We have changed our business model - now you may invite as many users as you need. You can use Hygger for free for the first 50 tasks after signing up. During that period you can fully explore all the capabilities and features of the platform. Feel free to share more about the usability issues of Roadmap.

Brian
President in USA
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Hygger for SAFe

Kommentare: Trying to support an integrated multi-team management activity using the SAFe methodology.

The product worked great for setting up team backlogs and managing through the processes. Kanban views were easily configured for effective use.

I was unable to set up a PI planning board from a backlog of EPICS and then flow features easily to team backlogs for further breakdown, stories, etc. Could be doable it was unclear on how to do so.

Antwort von Hygger

Thank you for the review! Feel free to contact Hygger Support Team so they can assist you with the Backlog management and PI Planning. They will be happy to help you.

Easy to use, straight to the point.

Kommentare: I have place for collaboration toward ideas, issue. And I can track the discussion.

Simple, brought me right to the productivity from day one. I was starting from simple thing. Brainstorming ideas, product, issues on the board, then after my team agreed on something, we pushed it to development. Started with simple fields, and later we could add more and more information.

I was unable to 'rich-edit' my task description. No fancy thing, like bold, italic, under line. Too straightforward.

Antwort von Hygger

Great news - we have added 'rich-edit' to a task description. Now you can make it bold, italic or whatever you need it to be :)

Angela
Executive Assistant in Peru
Musik, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Review by And

Kommentare: I think is good and functional but because of design issues and others is not as friendly or appealing. It has potential to be pretty great because the functionalities are developed

I like that is user friendly, that you can create different boards and assign tasks to different people

Its not too friendly, I think programs like Monday.com are much more friendly, clean and organized. I think the layout of the program needs to be important and appealing with colors. The current layout seems not engaging enough, there's lack of colors, and not as engaging

Antwort von Hygger

Thank you for the review from the Hygger team! Hygger differs from Monday.com as it was created for another purpose. Hygger is a Kanban tool for software development while monday.com is resource management software. We appreciate you're sharing your thoughts and will consider your notice about the Hygger interface

Ong
Ong
Co-Founder & CEO in Singapur

Love the tool. Feature packed and afforable

Kommentare: project management and automate certain workflow

the kanban chart is the best project management format i personally prefer. I also love the availability of other app that allows us to further improve the experience.

interface can be further improved. tried trello. their interface looks more intuitive. but features availability is the reason why i switch to atlaz.

Antwort von Hygger

Thank you for the review! We will keep working on the software to make it even better and easier to navigate!

Antonio
Software Developer in Portugal
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The perfect tool for software projects either you choose trello or prefer Gantt Charts

A real strong contender in the project management space Hygger is very flexible you can choose , Kanban boards , Trello or prefer the old fashioned Gantt chart . The user experience is intuitive , and the design pleasant to the eye.

I haven't noticed any cons for now. Great product!

Antwort von Hygger

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Alexander
Alexander
Project Manager in Ukraine
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

We were looking for an online board which would allow us to integrate Kanban.

Kommentare: It helped us collaborate with our remote team easily

It allows you to break columns into sub-columns. It allows you to show who is working on a certain task

I would like to be able to set WIP limits on both of the sub columns, also it would be good if I could add Definition of Done descriptions to the columns

Antwort von Hygger

We will take into account your note about the WIP for the sub-column and Definition of Done. Thank you so much for sharing!

József
PM in Ungarn

Almost ready to be a Trello alternative.

Atlaz has a very ambitious development roadmap. What I most like in it are the swimlanes. When the Zapier integration will be ready i will move in.

Atlaz is a quite new application so it is lack of some features like keyboard shortcuts and label displaying.

Antwort von Hygger

Time flies as fast as must-have features appear in Hygger :) Now you may use keyboard shortcuts, and labels are displayed on cards. It's time to test it out.