Über Eliis

We are helping preschool teachers and parents greatly enhance the preschool operations, child development and communication.

Erfahre mehr über Eliis

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Eliis

5,0
4,0

Eliis hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 4 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Länder

Länder

Nutzung

Hast du Eliis bereits verwendet?

Tiina M.
kindergarten teacher in Estland
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Experience as a teacher and a parent

Kommentare: It is a great means to contact parents of kids who are not attending at the moment. I can also easily post photos and other data into a safe environment.

As a parent, I liked best the fact I can contact teachers on a neutral trustworthy base, not fb etc. I can easily post a note whether the kid attends kindergarten at the moment or not. As a teacher - I am more free to choose the hours I do the paperwork. On our request, the support team even made it possible for both preschool teachers to plan the activities at the same time.

I had incoming mail in eliis.ee system from two companies. At one point I found it a bit confusing that I couldn't see which company the e-mail came from. I didn't know all the names of people working in those kindergartens and the sender had not included detailed information either (obviously thinking all parents have kids in on kindergarten only). For all the other information on eliis.ee I need to choose the account I'm using. Would it be possible to somehow organize the incoming mail (different background colours?) as it is not account-based at the moment?

Antwort von Eliis Tarkvara

Thank you for your review Tiina. We are happy to read that we have helped you to save time from paperwork. Based on the description of the issue you're having I believe you're talking about a situation where you have child in one kindergarten and at the same time you work in another. We have received similar suggestion once before. I'm happy to say that we are currently developing a solution which will result better overview from which kindergarten notification emails have been sent.

Helena R.
Teacher in Estland

ELIIS

Kommentare: I like using ELIIS. It's fast and user friendly. I can write as much as I want and it's easy to get written data on each child.

The most, I like flexibility - ELIIS can be customized just as we need. Customer service is quick and make requested adjustements rather fast.

That I can't make adjustments of my own. I would like to decide by myself if I need some functions or not.

Antwort von Eliis Tarkvara

Hi Helena, Thank you for your review. ELIIS has taken the approach where all the functions are be available for all the users, based on the role what user has. There are quite many functions which can be turned on and off by the headmaster of the kindergarten. Soon there will be options to turn on and off functions/features for the teachers too.

Eliisa N.
Teacher in Estland

My review

When our kindergarten decided to start using the Eliis environment, the feelings were rather negative. Everything seemed new, complicated, very time consuming. Now that we've been using Eliis for several years , we find in our group that there is no easier way to do your paperwork part. Everything takes much less time than before. If there is any problem, fast answers will be there. Everything is very simple to find. For our part, we recommend the Eliis environment to all kindergartens.

At the moment, nothing comes to mind. We are happy.

Kätlin V.
teacher in Estland

Review

Use it every single day anits easy to use.

Nothing. Everything is very easy to use and handy.