I love this product

Bewertet am 11.4.2018
John P.
iSeries Administrator

Kommentare: I am confident that my phone is protected.

Vorteile: I know that my phone is protected. It regularly scans for malware, allows me to find it's location and I really like the scream feature. If I can't find my phone I can turn on the screamer and find it quickly.

Nachteile: To access location tracking, you need to go to the website. I would like to be able to do it directly from the Lookout app on another device. I

Exactly what it does... Lookout

Bewertet am 7.3.2019
Carla W.
Preschool lead teacher
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I love that it automatically checks everything. With the app works being so huge, it's hard to see what's truly safe these days. I have to admit I'm a little hesitant when downloading anything, but this makes it so much easier! Plus with all the extras like theft control And identity protection, makes me feel way better in world of technology.

Nachteile: I wish, being budget friendly, more things were free, but you honestly get what you pay for, so if you want protections it's worth it.

Great

Bewertet am 12.12.2019
Business Office Assistant
Bildungsmanagement, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have realized using this app helps to prevent others from having the ability to steal your information from other apps.

Vorteile: I like that it lets you know if an app that you have downloaded on your phone is good to use or it may cause your phone some harm.

Nachteile: There isn't anything that I don't like about the software because to me it lets you know whats good and what bad

Cool software

Bewertet am 11.10.2019
Olga K.
Senior Software Engineer
Verlagswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Pretty good experience so far. Havent't had my phone stolen yet to experience some features.

Vorteile: It keeps my phone safe, scans all the programs constantly and keeps me alerted if anything is wrong. It's pretty cool to see a picture emailed to me if anyone tries to open my phone. I can track it pretty accurately.

Nachteile: Sometimes, it doesnt start. It wasn't very obvious to me how to keep it constantly running in the background. Took some tuning.

IOS functions very poorly

Bewertet am 19.1.2018
Camillo D.
Country Manager

Kommentare: some additional security features.

Vorteile: The Apple watch feature is amazing, It's advice in the apple watch when you are not close from your phone

Nachteile: backup contacts, find my phone, system advisor, app monitor (safe wife you can find in any VPN) is totally useless features.

Perfect mobile security app

Bewertet am 4.5.2019
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I like that it has theft protection and identity protection options, but I've never gone so far as to use them. I use the free tier of this app and it's exactly what I need.

Vorteile: It runs in the background on my phone without ever slowing it down. Occasionally it tells me a website isn't secure; otherwise it leaves me alone.

Nachteile: I've never encountered something I didn't like about Lookout!

Lookout has my back!

Bewertet am 22.12.2018
Neisha P.
Marketing Administrative Assistant
Hochschulbildung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like how this software is constantly running in the background, protecting my phone from all of those viruses and hackers. Ever since my phone number had been ported out without my permission, and with it access to all my personal information, including my bank account, I can't live without this app.

Nachteile: I haven't had any issues yet with Lookout. I would upgrade but I have identity protection with my bank so I don't need the Premium Plus version.

Awesome

Bewertet am 10.10.2019
Y'nita J.
Operational Supervisor
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very good system, I would recommend this product for an antivirus.

Vorteile: This is a very effective antivirus! I download it to every device that I get android or apple product.

Nachteile: You have to download every time you get a new device. I wish it traveled with your google account that’s my only complaint.

Lookout Keeps My Mobile Device Safe

Bewertet am 10.9.2019
Instructor
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My company locked down on mobile security a few years ago, so you had to download security apps on your phone to keep using work emails. Lookout was one of the apps.

Vorteile: Lookout is on my phone (per my work requirements) and I barely notice it's there unless it's updating or checking out a new app or download.

Nachteile: As I said, I never really notice it, so there isn't much con. I was upset that my employer made me put this on my phone, but that's not the app's fault.

literally dont have to do anything extra, leave your safety in lookouts hands!

Bewertet am 11.6.2019
Grace K.
owner of Kawaii-Sly Jewelry
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I have never had a problem with it, my phones always run smoothly with it installed and ive never had a virus.

Vorteile: it is optimized for android devices, and it takes up little space. you don't have to do much for it to do its job.

Nachteile: nothing is wrong with it that i've seen.

I love this app, all my family use it!

Bewertet am 21.10.2018
Sonia E.
Administrative Assistant
Buchhaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It is a must have app on every device you own, like it will protect your device, and help you like it help me to get my phone back in case you lost your phone.

Vorteile: When I first started using it was in the 2014, a friend recommend it to me and I gave it a try. I liked that every time before or if my phone was turning off I received a picture of the person it last had it on my e-mail. It make me felt secure that if I lost my phone I could easily find who took it. In the 2015, my phone got stolen, the person who took it turn of location services, but thanks to the app lookout I was able to get my phone back! I didn't knew but the lookout had a missing device feature, so I was able to track it and told the police officers and they find the person who took it. I also love that the app helps you protect your phone from apps that try to take your information. I love this app and I am grateful to had it that time because I was able to get my phone back.

Nachteile: One of the things it is that it slow down a little my phone.

Amazing protection for your phone

Bewertet am 26.12.2018
Yessenia E.
Administration
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's a great app, all phones must have it to keep all of your information safe and clean from any virus.

Vorteile: I have been using it for a few years now, ever since my friend recommend it to me. It is a great antivirus for any cellphone. Before downloading any image, file, or app even if it's from the app store it scans it and makes sure it's clean and safe. Another feature that it has is that it has location service so, in case I lost my phone or someone take it, I can track it from any computer and if they try to turn it off, it will take a picture and send it to my e-mail. It's a great app!

Nachteile: I have no cons about this app, it is great!

I downloaded this for my phone, works great and keeps in protected.

Bewertet am 14.3.2018
Brenda H.
retired

Kommentare: Theft protection and phone monitoring so you don't get a virus.

Vorteile: I use this for my phone. It works good. Keeps my phone protected. The theft feature is nice. I thought I had lost my phone and used the theft detection which it made the sound. I had lost it in the couch. Though the wipe feature is good if it ever gets in the wrong hands.

Nachteile: If you are not to tech. savvy it may not be as simple as one thinks. Drains battery on my phone so i have to comprise some settings.

My experience has been satisfactory, working with this application has been easy and easy

Bewertet am 27.5.2018
Douglas P.
Analísta de Sociales
Import und Export, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have a powerful antivirus I can find in it the solution to several problems. The first, the viruses. The second that we rob or lose the phone and we do not know how to use the native Android application. The third, that we lose all our contacts and also do not know how to get them from Google.

Vorteile: Lookout is not only an antivirus application for your smart phone, it also has other security components in case of loss or theft helping to protect your personal information and even locate your computer. It also protects contacts in case there is any problem where they are lost in the system. It is important to highlight that in its free version offers many opsiones and great power of protection for your smart phone.

Nachteile: The free version is very simple, Regarding the paid version, the truth is that the only feature that could be interesting would be the extra phishing control. Everything else you can do with many other apps that also allow other extra features without paying anything for them. So if you like Lookout, stay with the free version, and above all, install it by the power of your antivirus.

Easy to download. Keeps your device safe

Bewertet am 14.3.2018
Jamison O.
support

Kommentare: Protects your device, Theft Protection. Also new upgrades to keep you protected.

Vorteile: This is a good application that I use for my device. Keeps my device running smoothly and protects. Lets me know if any threats have been detected. Also the theft protection is a plus. Free to download.

Nachteile: Drains battery if you device is not set up correctly, It does interfere with browsing of some sites.

I love this security and antivirus software.

Bewertet am 16.6.2018
Willie T.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Vorteile: The fact that it checks app and other downloads for viruses and malware and spyware. It also had a find my phone feature that has came in handy a couple of times when I could not find my phone and the ringer was off. I have not had a problem with this software.

Nachteile: This software has served me well for over three years and I do not have any cons to list at this time.

Great mobile device security software!

Bewertet am 14.3.2019
Wyatt G.
Druck, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I love this app as it protects my mobile phone which I not only use for personal use but also a lot of my business use. So it is important that my mobile device is secure at all times. Lookout helps me sleep at night, knowing they are doing a great job keeping my phone secure.

Nachteile: I have yet to dislike anything with this software.

Superb mobile protection

Bewertet am 17.1.2018
Psychotherapist

Vorteile: Lookout is a superb mobile protection service that integrates seamlessly with Android and runs in the background without using to much memory. A must.

Nachteile: It would be great if Lookout were able to more effectively identify which apps are slowing down or overheating the phone.

great for your cellphone security

Bewertet am 20.12.2018
Tracy F.
Deal Poster
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: my family all use this on our devices, we make sure our kids have this on because they are always downloading apps because kids dont have any concerns, this runs in the background so its always checking to make sure your info is safe. if there is an issue it alerts you to take action

Vorteile: checks apps on your phone, emails you and gives you a notification if there are issues checks in the background to keep you protected.

Nachteile: i lived everything about this app no issues

Lookout mobile security

Bewertet am 12.9.2018
Arnold H.
Project Engineer
Bau, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great app and very easy to use. Basically does it's job in the background.

Vorteile: I have this app on my phone and it is great to know that it is constantly protecting all my mobile functions.

Nachteile: Sometimes the background scanning can drain a lot of memory and resources.

Don't leave home without Lookout!

Bewertet am 4.2.2019
Brian T.

Vorteile: We use Lookout on all of our mobile devices. Scanning is quick and easy and we have never had any issues with malware or viruses.

Nachteile: I would like to have a way to manage all of our devices from one screen.

Great App

Bewertet am 20.8.2018
Senior Inside Sales Representative

Vorteile: I like that if I lose my phone, I can go on another device and wipe my phone, or GPS track it. I can also make it scream if I misplaced my phone.

Nachteile: a lot of annoying ads if you don't pay for premium.

Protection for my cell phone!

Bewertet am 15.5.2018
Zulay del carmen H.
PROFESORA DE EDUCACIÓN PREESCOLAR

Kommentare: Protection for my cell phone and possibility of finding it in case of losing it.

Vorteile: It keeps my cell phone free of viruses. Scan all the applications that I download on my cell phone. I love the possibility that it gives me to find my android cell phone, through this application. It is easy to use and download. It gives me the option of backing up, so it helps me protect my information.

Nachteile: The only negative aspect that I notice in this software is that the battery of my cell phone tends to download in a faster way.

Makes my phone safe

Bewertet am 16.2.2019
Kendra G.
Sales Merchandiser
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

Vorteile: It's a great way to keep your phone safe whenever I download something it'll let me know if it was harmful or not it comes in handy

Nachteile: No cons with this app. It does great for my devices

Protects my phone

Bewertet am 8.4.2019
Jasmin M.
Medizinische Praxis, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I like that you can do everything you need to without having to worry about someone taking your information. Lookout helps you feel secure.

Vorteile: I love that I can do everything that I need to do on my phone without having to worry about someone connecting to my device and stealing my information.

Nachteile: I don't like how you have to pay if you want the premium.