Über Recruiterflow

Eine Recruiting Lösung mit E-Mail-Kommunikation, Kandidaten-pflegenden Kampagnen und einfacher Terminplanung für gsuite-Benutzer.

Erfahre mehr über Recruiterflow

Vinayak K.
Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition and Management
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.5.2019

"Great software for collaborative teams"

Kommentare: Great product. We’re hiring faster than ever.

Vorteile: Recruiterflow is super simple to use. We could get started in no time. We are a distributed team over multiple locations and Recruiterflow makes it really easy for us to collaborate with each other. I could get rest of the team started in no time at all. We love the chrome extension and automation. Life saver as it saves me atleast 30-40 minutes everyday. Their support is awesome! The team always replies promptly and actually listens to what you say.

Nachteile: Not much to say here. Genuinely love the software here. If I have to pick one, I would say it would be great if it had a mobile app.

• Bewertet am 13.5.2019
Peter H.
  • Bewertet am 2.4.2020

"Good Product, know the industry"

Kommentare: It was an easy transition, the team feels like they are your friends. Easy to work with. it has an easy way to add data.

Vorteile: It is pretty easy to use, they understand Recruiting. the Mail system is built in!

Nachteile: Just some functionality, with Texting, and AI functionality. But they are working on it every day.

Todd B.
  • Bewertet am 25.4.2020

"Easy, full-featured recruiting software"

Kommentare: With Recruiterflow, I've consolidated almost all of the software I use to use to do my job, into one easy to use package. And it seems like they're just getting started. Can't wait to see how the product evolves.

Vorteile: Recruiterflow has everything you need in a recruiting ats/crm: candidate sourcing and contact info, job pipeline, email campaigns, job board integration, client management and more, all in an attractive and easy to use package.

Nachteile: Universal search seems to only work with candidates and contacts, but not companies. Also, would be nice to have keyboard shortcuts.

• Bewertet am 25.4.2020
Viraaj A.
Head - Community Operations
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.9.2017

"Recruiterflow has been rather turbulent. It took me some getting used to."

Vorteile: a) I think it's great that its can so easily launch the job on your careers page and remove it.
b) Activity logs are super helpful

Nachteile: I know you guys are a start so here's some constructive feedback:) a) Activity logs delay and don't auto refresh.
b) Disqualifying candidates should be easy with template-d communication rather than two steps i.e disqualifying and then writing an email. Tabs are on either ends so it's slightly hard. Check Greenhouse maybe for UI
3) Filtering your job does not auto filter the interview stages there. This means I have to remember which interview stage is mine(Eg: Take home test or Take-home test). I'm choosing from quite a few.
4) Adding recruiters to profiles need some work. Not clear enough to finish in case you don't want to go through the entire stage
5) Need to embed classmarker/other tests into this
6) Can't see invoices
7) Bulk movement of stages
8) A lot of my non recruiterflow emails are getting labelled "recruiterflow" on my headout gmail account and that's a real problem too

von Recruiterflow an 18.9.2017

Thanks Viraaj for your feedback and constructive criticism. We are working hard to improve. We are just a few months old and working hard to improve your experience.

We have noted your feedback and will work to make your experience better.

• Bewertet am 15.9.2017
Greg S.
Talent Manager/HR Generalist
  • Bewertet am 2.4.2020

"Great customer service and a great product!"

Kommentare: Overall experience is fantsatic - always quick to respond, helpful, and makes life a lot easier. I've used Recruiterflow both as an internal recruiter and external third party recruiter and it's helped in both areas.

Vorteile: I love the user friendliness and effectivity of Recruiterflow - they are always looking for ways to improve the software and the automation of it makes my job a lot easier.

Nachteile: I think the career page could be enhanced some but overall still pretty good.

Tracy N.

"Love this ATS! "

Kommentare: They are always there to support us, they are open to feedback and have helped customize many features we asked for!

Vorteile: The ability to automate tedious tasks using recipes and campaigns.

Nachteile: I'd love to have better data views from an administrator standpoint.

Tara R.
Executive Recruiter
  • Bewertet am 4.3.2020

"Excellent, user friendly program!"

Kommentare: Absolutely love Recruiterflow and all of the functionality it provides our agency. The email recipes and templates have totally streamlined some of our processes, and drastically helps to organize the hiring process on our end.

Vorteile: Love the Email Template and Recipe features, as well as the job posting functions

Nachteile: We had some kinks to work through in the beginning in order to make the software fully functional for our agency, but the team over at Recruiterflow was incredibly responsive and helpful in getting us up and running.

Thomas C.
Director Of Talent Solutions
  • Bewertet am 1.7.2019

"RecruiterFlow is the product you should be using "

Kommentare: it's been tremendous. you should buy it

Vorteile: job positng functionality
customizeable
they uploaded my exisiting database
top notch support
easy to use
designed by people who understand recruiting
very affordable

Nachteile: nothing, it's great I would buy it again in a heartbeat

• Bewertet am 1.7.2019
Olivier G.
Recruitment & Conversation Manager
  • Bewertet am 5.3.2020

"My experience with Recruiterflow"

Kommentare: Business problems solved:
- low productivity in sourcing
- integration with other platforms
- features enabling visibility on candidates for our customers
Benefits:
- gains in time
- better customer experience

Vorteile: Our team has looked at 10+ different ATS SaaS providers. What stood out for us in chosing Recruiterflow are its relevant set of features for sourcing purposes, its UI/UX hence ease of use, the modern and innovative SaaS technology stack and integration possibilities (LI, Zapier, etc) and pricing. It offers our team a tremendous boost in productivity, in doing what needs to be done without endlessly searching through menu's.

Nachteile: To be honest ... nothing really.
The team keeps updating features, improving UX/UI and easy of use. We are big fans !

• Quelle des Nutzers
  • Bewertet am 5.3.2020
King S.
  • Bewertet am 14.4.2020

"Excellent product and customer service!"

Kommentare: We are extremely happy with the product, It is simple and user-friendly. We have a great experience with its support team.

Vorteile: Recruiterflow is a powerful recruitment platform. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team provide fantastic customer service.

Nachteile: it would be great if they could enhance the chrome extension for LinkedIn.

• Bewertet am 14.4.2020
Baker H.
Managing Principal
  • Bewertet am 16.5.2019

"Recruiterflow is an Outstanding Recruiting Tool - Customizable, Functional, Affordable"

Kommentare: Our experience with Recruiterflow has changed our business for the better. The system provides several key benefits for us, but below are two that come to mind: First, the customizations and process automation features save a tremendous amount of administrative time, allowing us to focus on impactful recruiting activities with clients and candidates. Secondly, the system provides structure as team members move from one project to another, and it gives us an at-a-glance "where are we on X" awareness that helps us set priorities and take impactful action.

Vorteile: Recruiterflow is an outstanding recruiting tool that provides great customizability, overall functionality, process automation and time-saving features – all at a fantastic price point. The customer support is beyond anything I’ve experienced (personal emails from the founder?) and the tool delivers everything it promises…and perhaps a bit more. Customizability is key for us. Have you used one of the "big systems" and wanted to add your own applicant/candidate stages or other changes to fit your workflow? So, how’d that work out for you? Recruiterflow enables users to add and label whatever stages fit YOUR unique process, and to move candidates seamlessly from one stage to the next. Rather than having to let your team know that the hard-coded status “interview pending” really means “Bob’s reviewing them”, you can literally set up a status labeled “Bob’s Reviewing”, or whatever you like. Yes, you can configure different status settings for each position. That’s not all. The act of moving a candidate from one stage to the next can be configured to trigger a customized action. This is a much bigger deal than it sounds – the impact is huge. Example: Recruiterflow allows us to move unqualified applicants to the “declined” stage at first review, but the system doesn’t send out our (customized, of course) thanks-but-no-thanks email until (3 days, 4 hours, 2 weeks, your call) later. Bottom line, this becomes YOUR recruiting software that fits YOUR process.

Nachteile: Well, nothing really - it's a great tool, seriously. For credibility's sake, I suppose something must be listed here. Not a con, really, but making the system "yours" does take some investment of time up front. But that investment is paid back many fold when using the system over time. Hey, it's not required - the system is fully operational in the base configuration with virtually no customization, if you prefer. They're working constantly on updates (and send out routine summaries of updated/new features), and I'm looking forward to the addition of in-system SMS messaging in the near future.

• Bewertet am 16.5.2019
Daryle D.
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.4.2019

"This is the only recruitment software you'll ever need! "

Kommentare: This is the recruiting software I've been waiting for! I've tried Crelate, Vincere, Breezy HR, Zoho Recruit, Bull Horn, etc, and none of them come even remotely close to how good Recruiter Flow is. RF doesn't flood their software with garbage functions, over-clutter, or complicate anything. It will take you a day or less and you'll be up and running it's that easy. One of the co-founders is always available, and that alone should tell you something - they actually care! The price point is also fantastic and affordable to both small and large firms. It would be great to see these added in the near future; - Partner with a criminal background check company like Checkr! It would be nice to be able to run background checks right within RF.
- Allow the option to have a customizable domain for the careers portal. For example; "careers.companyname.com" rather than "recruiterflow.com/companyname/jobs"
- Having better location services. Entering "Portland" will just show "Portland, United States" rather than a specific "Portland" location (Portland, OR / Portland ME, etc.)
- I believe this is already in the works, but a projected commission/fee forecast would be cool.
Lastly, I said it above, but I'll say it again - RF's customer service is what will separate these guys from the competition. They listen and care about their customers. A job well done to you all!

Vorteile: Quite literally everything. What I love the most is that it's not cluttered with so many unnecessary options. Rep and his team have created a simple, yet elegant recruiting software. The pipeline process is a dream - I can quickly scan through all of my jobs and know where every candidate is in the process without having to open each job individually to review them. Being able to customize pipelines for each job is also very, very helpful! The recipes are amazing and provide full customization for any stage, in any job. Being able to automate our whole recruiting process has saved us countless hours on sending emails back and forth to candidates and clients. Being able to have a record of every interaction I've had with a candidate, from emails, notes, and scorecards is a huge bonus. Anyone from our team can review a profile and know exactly what's going on. FInally, having our own careers site is also AMAZING!

Nachteile: I'm not a huge fan of their interview scheduling process. When I was testing this function, my whole calendar for that day was sent to a client and candidate for them to review and accept the invite, which is quite a strange thing to allow/be sent. I would've preferred my whole days worth of events were to be kept private when scheduling an interview, especially when I'm not involved in the actual interview process, just the 3rd party scheduling it. It would be great if this was an app! It's pretty hard to navigate through on my phone when I'm on the go. Other than those two minor things, this software is brilliant.

• Bewertet am 16.4.2019
Ben M.
  • Bewertet am 30.8.2019

"Best Agency ATS we have been able to find"

Vorteile: After trialling everything we could we chose Recruiterflow and so far it's been great. The reasons we chose RF are: - It's got a great UI, really clean and modern.
- It's really easy to use. We had it set up and customised in under an hour and our consultants picked it up in minutes.
- It puts CRM front and centre and make's it very easy to build and run email campaigns.
- The Linkedin widget is the best I've used. Really quick and easy to capture data.
- It doesn't impose any workflows on you. I feel like most other platforms have made assumptions about how recruiters should/want to work but RF has allowed us to keep our own best practice.
- Service has been great. They are always available and you're often speaking with one of the founders.

Nachteile: It's still a work in progress and not all areas of the platform feel fully formed yet but the core parts work better than anything else I tried so it's a happy compromise for us.

• Bewertet am 30.8.2019
Becca K.
Director of Talent Solutions
  • Bewertet am 10.4.2020

"Great Tool for the Recruiting Lifecycle"

Vorteile: The ease of use is incredible. The functionality and integrations/ extensions have a high degree of utility. It houses an all-in-one organized solution for resumes, notes, tasks, and emails. RF is also very customizable which is great if you work on a variety of roles with different stages. Lastly, it allows for collaboration between teammates!

Nachteile: Nothing much that hasn't already been fixed or is in the mix!

• Bewertet am 10.4.2020
Mark S.
Principal
  • Bewertet am 4.2.2019

"Great ATS, Great Service!"

Kommentare: Cannot say enough good things about the team at RF! They are responsive, kind and witty. Their passion to put oout a best in class product was evident from our first call to their last upgrade. I have been extremely impressed with their level of customer service and ability to be proactive partners in solving oour recruiting needs. They listen to hear the problem and are thoughtful in delivering an upgrade that will benefit all their users. We looked at a number of ATS's, but they had so many features at such a great price, they were the obvious choice.

Vorteile: Customizable modern approach to recruiting in the real world! From uploading candidate info and reaching out in e-mail to tracking campaign success and engaging with potential candidates, RF does it all! With an intuitive approach to design, the platform is easy to navigate and effective to use. Highly recommend to small or large firms.

Nachteile: The software is constantly evolving to be more user-friendly.

von Recruiterflow an 5.2.2019

Thanks a ton Mark! You made our day :)

• Bewertet am 4.2.2019
Bill W.
Managing Director
  • Bewertet am 8.4.2020

"Great Product, Impressed so far"

Kommentare: It's been a really good experience so far! I would definitely recommend this product, particularly if you are a recruitment firm because it really is designed well for agency recruiters. Lastly, the customer support is really responsive through their chat feature and they get you answers and feedback quickly. I did not see that as much with a couple of other companies I had trials with. Thumbs up overall!

Vorteile: I'm a start-up recruitment firm so I was looking for something that was clean, modern, easy to use, with good automation features to save me time. After trying out some different software packages I really came to appreciate Recruiterflow's features. The integrations and extensions work well, you can get up and running really quickly, and it's not overly complicated and "clicky" like some other programs. You can customize a lot of things. I still haven't used all of the automation features so I'm looking forward to taking advantage of that more as I go forward.

Nachteile: Because I work for a recruitment firm I also like to track sales metrics with clients. Messages left, calls made, emails sent etc. I would like some more easily accessible analytics for my client/prospect touches to more easily track and review at day's/week end. But, they tell me this is coming down the road so that's great! They seem to be constantly adding features which is another positive.

Ann T.

"Great product"

Kommentare: Great especially the team. If we have any questions they help us and even customise the software for us.

Vorteile: it all works. Many ATS systems dont do what they promise.

Nachteile: For what it is it is a great product. Howveer we would like to do more compelx data analytics and marketing automation.

Mike Z.
Bau, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 2.4.2020

"Recruiterflow Try it you'll like it!"

Kommentare: The thing that sold me on the software was the ability to integrate an email messaging system that was automated and integrated with the software.

Vorteile: Recruiterflow is easy to use and I like that it integrates with LinkedIn. One of the features I like the most is that you can set up drip email campaigns. This allows you to "set it and forget it" for a number of timed emails to go out to candidates or clients. I also like that it integrates with my Gmail account.

Nachteile: I don't have a specific detail that I like least but when I do send in a suggestion for improvement they do take my suggestion seriously and offer fast feedback letting me know the software already has that feature and where to find it and how to use it. Often they will implement improvements in upgrades to the software. I would like to see more detailed videos and instructions on how to use the software and see all the features defined and how to use.

Product Manager
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.8.2019

"Super easy to source candidates and automate recruiting"

Vorteile: Recruiterflow has helped us source number of candidates and clients. We are able to automate a number of repetitive tasks and save a lot of time which can be used to generate extra revenue. Their support is unmatched.

Nachteile: There's not much to hate. The migration from your old CRM takes like 2 weeks but it's still faster than most of the other solutions.

• Bewertet am 23.8.2019
Nolan G.
  • Bewertet am 3.4.2020

"Great product, exactly what you need for an agency recruiting firm"

Kommentare: Overall I am extremely happy with the product and have no desire to change to a new software.

Vorteile: Great sourcing tools combined with candidate tracking. Also, great customer service from the team! Consistently building new features.

Nachteile: clicking download on linkedin profiles, wish it parsed automatically but a very minor detail

• Bewertet am 3.4.2020
Jonathan S.
President/Head of Recruiting
Marktforschung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.4.2020

"Awesome product and great team! "

Kommentare: I love the software and the team behind it. Very efficient! Thank you.

Vorteile: Recruiterflow plays a critical role in our business and allows us to create a more personal experience. It allows customize settings to best fit the role and needs with drag-and-drop features, easy navigation and very user friendly features.. Great product overall!

Nachteile: If I can think of one, their team fix it right away.

Aniket A.
Operations Manager
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.8.2017

"Extremely fast software, slick UI and superb support. The best sourcing tools out there!"

Kommentare: We got more and better candidates. Although we did not set out to solve this problem but we have doubled our hiring speed. We were able to organise our entire recruitment process and move fast.

Vorteile: Recruiterflow addressed our biggest pain. Getting awesome candidates in the door. With their email campaigns and chrome extension our entire team participates in the sourcing. It is extremely simple to use. As a hiring manager, this makes my life extremely easy. We evaluated multiple softwares but recruiterflow just swept us away with their UI. They have incredible support. You can live chat with them whenever you feel stuck somewhere. The best part is it is extremely fast to do things over here. I have never done application review this quickly.

Nachteile: There are no major cons however, I would really love it if they had a knowledge base where we can troubleshoot on our own. We would also love to see separate pages for prospects in campaign and ones already in the pipeline.

• Bewertet am 5.8.2017
Chanchal S.
Head of Talent Acquisition
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.8.2017

"Recruiterflow has been pretty amazing for us. Streamlines our recruitment process and so easy to get"

Vorteile: Really easy to use. We used recruiterbox earlier but it was over expensive and complicated.
We got everyone onboard real quick. Very easy to collect feedback, schedule and reschdule interviews. Pulling out weekly reports is also extremely easy now. I have never used a better applicant tracking system.

Nachteile: They can definitely use a few more integrations with job boards and technical assessment tools like hackerrank. They tell me its in the works. No complaints otherwise.

von Recruiterflow an 24.8.2017

Thanks Chanchal for the love. We are continuously working on building more integrations to make your life easier. We will keep you posted on how we build integrations.

• Bewertet am 23.8.2017
Amanda D.
  • Bewertet am 2.4.2020

"Easy to use - always improving!"

Kommentare: Great - I've referred others and would pick again if starting over.

Vorteile: This is easy to use as a recruiter because you're able to click through jobs and candidates in ways that make sense and don't require needless hoping around. Email finder is wonderful! Customer service is highly responsive. All in all, amazing value for the money.

Nachteile: The search and reporting functionality isn't perfect but is getting better.

Tammie M.
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.2.2020

"Great Product and Amazing Customer Service"

Kommentare: I really love the customer service I receive from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], I always feel like I am a priority and my concerns are always taken care of.

Vorteile: The software is easy to use and helps increase productivity by allowing me time for other tasks.

Nachteile: I havent found anything I would change about the software yet

• Bewertet am 28.2.2020