Über Recruiterflow

Eine Recruiting Lösung mit E-Mail-Kommunikation, Kandidaten-pflegenden Kampagnen und einfacher Terminplanung für gsuite-Benutzer.

Erfahre mehr über Recruiterflow

No mobile app which makes it difficult to use on the go. However one cannot complain much given the price at which they offer the solution.

Bewertungen zu Recruiterflow

4,9

Recruiterflow hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 132 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Recruiterflow bereits verwendet?

Tara R.
Tara R.
Executive Recruiter in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent, user friendly program!

Kommentare: Absolutely love Recruiterflow and all of the functionality it provides our agency. The email recipes and templates have totally streamlined some of our processes, and drastically helps to organize the hiring process on our end.

Love the Email Template and Recipe features, as well as the job posting functions

We had some kinks to work through in the beginning in order to make the software fully functional for our agency, but the team over at Recruiterflow was incredibly responsive and helpful in getting us up and running.

Paul V.
CTO in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Feature rich offering that can scale with your organization

Kommentare: A strong service offering that is scaling well with our hiring needs, and phenomenal/near real-time support to address any questions; is a great combination.

- External Recruiter/Agency self-service; inline recruiter messaging and portal to support seamless feedback - Candidate self-service interview scheduling - Automation via recipes - Strong reporting/analytics - Intuitive UI/UX

None to date - a fully capable product that has met our needs thus far.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: JobDiva, Zoho Recruit, GoHire, Recruitee, Lever, Manatal, BambooHR, Jobsoid, Betterteam und Greenhouse

Warum Recruiterflow gewählt wurde: Lack of strong External Recruiter/Agency support

Zuvor genutzte Software: Breezy

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Recruiterflow: Price and great support for External Recruiter/Agency self-service and automation.

Scott G.
Founder in USA

Great Platform for Agencies

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I have been very happy and thoroughly appreciate the customer service.

The platform is very easy to use and I love the automation options. I am still learning new tricks to make the process easier for recruiters.

I would like to see a drag-and-drop option for resume uploads. I would also appreciate an integration with HireEZ.

Sebastian A.
CoFounder in Argentinien

Remotely.Works Feedback

Kommentare: The small things that the product lack or is an issue is balanced with the excellent customer support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and team

- Flexibility and Support form the team is excellent - Advanced search is great - We love the Zapier integrations - the API had allowed us to extend the use of RF to other areas which is great - Email reading and displaying is a killer feature - Campaign Management is amazing for us

- UX could be improved, specially when you are working on several candidates at once - Deployment of the /alerts section is great but collaboration features could be improved

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Lever und Greenhouse

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Recruiterflow: The fact that is ran with a small team, and we loved them from the beginning. The fact that is flexible and directed to recruiters which allow us to use it internally for your own company or for others as well.

Mickey P.
Mickey P.
Director of Operations & Research in USA

Fantastic support team, solid ATS offering for 3rd party search firms

Kommentare: RecruiterFlow is the right software for our company. With a fantastic support team and reliable, speedy software, our team onboarding was smooth and uptake on the platform was fairly seamless.

After years of limited options, there are finally an increasing number of ATS platforms coming online that accomodate the nuanced process of external recruiters. RecruiterFlow's greatest asset is their responsive support team. They are clearly working hard to develop a useful product in a somewhat crowded marketplace.

RecruiterFlow is a fairly new software. After extensively canvassing the market, it's easy to look at the features of Lever or Loxo and think, why can't __________ do that, too? There are absolutely limitations as it stands now when comparing them to the heavy hitters, but the trade offs are worth it. You get an easy-to-learn, solid software that is active and focused in rolling out new features when they are ready and not too early. Our recruiters would love a mobile app, too.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Recruitee, Lever, Loxo, Thrive TRM, Recruit CRM und JobAdder

Warum Recruiterflow gewählt wurde: After a few frustrating years on Bullhorn, we eventually dropped it in favor of a minimal Airtable database with some light custom code as a interface. While this was sufficient for a small firm with strong institutional memory, it couldn't scale with us as we added more distributed team members.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Bullhorn ATS & CRM und Airtable

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Recruiterflow: Cost, customization, ability to submit candidates to external clients via email with ease.

Daren T.
Daren T.
Director in Spanien
Automotive, Selbstständig

I've used them all!

Kommentare: Fantastic, setup was simple and rapid. Support is amazing using a chat function or email. The [SENSITIVE CONTENT] of the product, even took time to send me explainer videos or jump on a zoom call to show me what to do.

Excellent feature set. The automation of daily tasks and triggered events is a life save.

Only that the searched term would be better if it were hilighted in the candidates resume.

James H.
James H.
Director in UK
Telekommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Recruiterflow Review

Kommentare: In summary I really enjoy using it and it does not feel like another system on top of our working practises, it is seamless and a very useful tool to have.

Ease of use and customer support are a big thing for my business. I absolutely love this product.

Finance package and ability to raise invoices out of the system is just not there at the moment.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Okta

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Recruiterflow: I like the product and I like the people behind the product.

Barbara G.
Office Manager in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

Kommentare: We've been using it for a few months now and the overall experience has been great so far. As mentioned previously, it's very easy to use and set up and the customer service is fantastic.

It's a great entry to mid level ATS which is extremely user friendly with an easy parsing tool and browser extension.

It's been a bit of a challenge to work out our email integration but that has more to do with our setup really and that they don't have a true ai component.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Bullhorn ATS & CRM, PCRecruiter und Workable

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Recruiterflow: Cost and ease of use were the main factors in our decision to go with Recruiterflow. We also did not need some of the bells and whistles the other products forced to take on.

Marta R.
Talent Acquisition Specialist in UK

User-friendly ATS

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It makes my day to day easier, and also they have a stellar technical team that is very helpful when there is an issue with the software and always find a solution, also they give you realistic timelines when they are solving a problem.

It has quite a few of automated features that save a lot of time, also is very intuitive and easy to use, even if the person is not specially techy, it's not hard to get the hang of it.

Is a bit complicated to use it as a data-base, you need to follow too many steps to do it, it should be more accessible.

Lesa E.
Lesa E.
Sr. Recruiting Delivery Consultant in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great platform with awesome support

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall, I'm a big fan based on the speed of the system, how easy it is to customize, and all of the automation capabilities!

RecruiterFlow is fast, and makes it so easy to automate workflows.

Like most other ATS platforms, the reports are focused on *how many* instead of *who*. Getting reports of candidates with links to their profiles is not an option.

Claudia C.
Founder in USA

Flexible and Easy to Adapt

Kommentare: Very strong customer support and good feature development. Solid product for recruiting and managing

I love all the customizable fields. The ease of the product to use. A lot of common sense and end user in mind. I have entry level business people using it and they adapted quickly. No real training required.

Future iterations would be to have that data backend up and the values edited and auto changed with the edits in the fields. Specific Note tagging or classification would be good then all just going in the general population of notes. (i.e. pre-close notes or references or activity updates etc)

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Zoho Recruit

Warum Recruiterflow gewählt wurde: Job Adder didn't make any sense. Very restrictive. Also had to go to support for anything customized and they pivoted from a job board to an ATS and it shows! Bullhorn was at my old company and what a grand mess. The worst performance and very outdated workflow and engineering. Backend engineering was obvious with negative effects to the end user which is stunning. The UX is so weird.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Bullhorn ATS & CRM und JobAdder

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Recruiterflow: Better support and implementation. Also knew the product well. Zoho rep didn't know too many things that were available. It wouldn't have been a bad choice compared to the other two (jobadder and bullhorn) but glad I got recruiterflow - its the better of the two.

Baker H.
Managing Principal in USA
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Recruiterflow is an Outstanding Recruiting Tool - Customizable, Functional, Affordable

Kommentare: Our experience with Recruiterflow has changed our business for the better. The system provides several key benefits for us, but below are two that come to mind: First, the customizations and process automation features save a tremendous amount of administrative time, allowing us to focus on impactful recruiting activities with clients and candidates. Secondly, the system provides structure as team members move from one project to another, and it gives us an at-a-glance "where are we on X" awareness that helps us set priorities and take impactful action.

Recruiterflow is an outstanding recruiting tool that provides great customizability, overall functionality, process automation and time-saving features – all at a fantastic price point. The customer support is beyond anything I’ve experienced (personal emails from the founder?) and the tool delivers everything it promises…and perhaps a bit more. Customizability is key for us. Have you used one of the "big systems" and wanted to add your own applicant/candidate stages or other changes to fit your workflow? So, how’d that work out for you? Recruiterflow enables users to add and label whatever stages fit YOUR unique process, and to move candidates seamlessly from one stage to the next. Rather than having to let your team know that the hard-coded status “interview pending” really means “Bob’s reviewing them”, you can literally set up a status labeled “Bob’s Reviewing”, or whatever you like. Yes, you can configure different status settings for each position. That’s not all. The act of moving a candidate from one stage to the next can be configured to trigger a customized action. This is a much bigger deal than it sounds – the impact is huge. Example: Recruiterflow allows us to move unqualified applicants to the “declined” stage at first review, but the system doesn’t send out our (customized, of course) thanks-but-no-thanks email until (3 days, 4 hours, 2 weeks, your call) later. Bottom line, this becomes YOUR recruiting software that fits YOUR process.

Well, nothing really - it's a great tool, seriously. For credibility's sake, I suppose something must be listed here. Not a con, really, but making the system "yours" does take some investment of time up front. But that investment is paid back many fold when using the system over time. Hey, it's not required - the system is fully operational in the base configuration with virtually no customization, if you prefer. They're working constantly on updates (and send out routine summaries of updated/new features), and I'm looking forward to the addition of in-system SMS messaging in the near future.

Daryle D.
CEO in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

This is the only recruitment software you'll ever need!

Kommentare: This is the recruiting software I've been waiting for! I've tried Crelate, Vincere, Breezy HR, Zoho Recruit, Bull Horn, etc, and none of them come even remotely close to how good Recruiter Flow is. RF doesn't flood their software with garbage functions, over-clutter, or complicate anything. It will take you a day or less and you'll be up and running it's that easy. One of the co-founders is always available, and that alone should tell you something - they actually care! The price point is also fantastic and affordable to both small and large firms. It would be great to see these added in the near future; - Partner with a criminal background check company like Checkr! It would be nice to be able to run background checks right within RF.
- Allow the option to have a customizable domain for the careers portal. For example; "careers.companyname.com" rather than "recruiterflow.com/companyname/jobs"
- Having better location services. Entering "Portland" will just show "Portland, United States" rather than a specific "Portland" location (Portland, OR / Portland ME, etc.)
- I believe this is already in the works, but a projected commission/fee forecast would be cool.
Lastly, I said it above, but I'll say it again - RF's customer service is what will separate these guys from the competition. They listen and care about their customers. A job well done to you all!

Quite literally everything. What I love the most is that it's not cluttered with so many unnecessary options. Rep and his team have created a simple, yet elegant recruiting software. The pipeline process is a dream - I can quickly scan through all of my jobs and know where every candidate is in the process without having to open each job individually to review them. Being able to customize pipelines for each job is also very, very helpful! The recipes are amazing and provide full customization for any stage, in any job. Being able to automate our whole recruiting process has saved us countless hours on sending emails back and forth to candidates and clients. Being able to have a record of every interaction I've had with a candidate, from emails, notes, and scorecards is a huge bonus. Anyone from our team can review a profile and know exactly what's going on. FInally, having our own careers site is also AMAZING!

I'm not a huge fan of their interview scheduling process. When I was testing this function, my whole calendar for that day was sent to a client and candidate for them to review and accept the invite, which is quite a strange thing to allow/be sent. I would've preferred my whole days worth of events were to be kept private when scheduling an interview, especially when I'm not involved in the actual interview process, just the 3rd party scheduling it. It would be great if this was an app! It's pretty hard to navigate through on my phone when I'm on the go. Other than those two minor things, this software is brilliant.

Greg S.
Talent Manager/HR Generalist in USA

Great customer service and a great product!

Kommentare: Overall experience is fantsatic - always quick to respond, helpful, and makes life a lot easier. I've used Recruiterflow both as an internal recruiter and external third party recruiter and it's helped in both areas.

I love the user friendliness and effectivity of Recruiterflow - they are always looking for ways to improve the software and the automation of it makes my job a lot easier.

I think the career page could be enhanced some but overall still pretty good.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: BambooHR und JazzHR

Warum Recruiterflow gewählt wurde: Bullhorn was bulky, and their customer support was almost as bad as Comcast/Xfinity's.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Recruiterflow: Because I trusted the team and had previous experience working with them; you can't find better customer support.

Olivier G.
Manager in Belgien

Recruiterflow for ICT Recruitment Agency

Kommentare: Kudos to the support team of Recruiterflow: fast, accurate, very friendly, always 'on'.
Greatly improved efficiency and productivity of our teams.

Ease of use (modern UX/UI): saves us time and money Excellent support ! Evolving functionalities Ease of integration in our business processes

Automatic update of candidate profiles based on their changing LI profiles Limited possibilities to tailor the jobsite to our needs Business problems solved Benefits

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Zoho Recruit und Recruitee

Warum Recruiterflow gewählt wurde: Too complex, too many features, not tailored to the needs of a recruitment agency.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Recruiterflow: Price/functionalities Support Software for agencies

Mike Z.
Recruiter in USA
Tiefbau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Recruiterflow review

Kommentare: Very position experience with RecruiterFlow. The customer support is excellent.

I like the ease of use and how I'm able to directly input information into the database from LinkedIn. I like the fact that I can send email campaigns with multiple emails and schedule them however I want them.

I would like to see a feature in the Campaign tool where I could edit an initial campaign (the first one) right from a record. Sometimes I want to personalize the first email in a series and I can't do that with the campaigns at this time.

Tammie M.
Founder - CEO in USA

25 Staffing Veteran Offers ATS Review on Recruiterflow

Kommentare: Fantastic, Customer Service is top notch, having used an ATS's since 96 I utilized many and RF is my recommendation!

Its easy to use, customization is easy, tags, campaigns for both client and candidate built into software. Can quickly and easily build a pipeline from Linkedin to RF. Was well you can use RF for all your outbound client marketing no need for an additional crm - email marketing software.

Really out only con is the formatting within the software recognizes google doc formatting as all tech is using G Suite & we use Microsoft so we have to reformat a little.

Ankita B.
Ankita B.
Senior Manager in Indien
Personalwesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and robust recruiting software

Recruiterflow is a really robust recruiting software. The user interface unlike other traditional softwares is modern and really easy to use. Automated email tracking, integration with LinkedIn, resume parsing and team collaboration features also make Recruiterflow an amazing software.

I would love to see click to call functionality in the software itself. Currently, you can only text from the software. I have been informed that it will be released in a few months. Looking forward to using and reviewing that feature.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Warum Recruiterflow gewählt wurde: The ease of use and automation.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Crelate

Shreansh S.
Partner in Indien
Personalwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best CRM for staffing and SME

Amazing UI and the Linkedin chrome plugin

Nothing much to tell over here. They've actually nailed everything an agency or SME requires

Zuvor genutzte Software: OpenCATS

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Recruiterflow: Value for money and features.

Peter H.
President in USA

Good Product, know the industry

Kommentare: It was an easy transition, the team feels like they are your friends. Easy to work with. it has an easy way to add data.

It is pretty easy to use, they understand Recruiting. the Mail system is built in!

Just some functionality, with Texting, and AI functionality. But they are working on it every day.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Zoho Desk

Warum Recruiterflow gewählt wurde: The Mail integration was key, and the price.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Crelate

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Recruiterflow: The relationship, and understanding of the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the trust he developed. Made it easy.

Thomas C.
Recruiter in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, Selbstständig

You need to buy and use recruiterflow

Kommentare: super happy..

The customer servce is outstanding..any questions or issues, Amri and the staff are right there.. everything is easy to use and intuitive.

I love the job posting, I do wish there was a way I knew if my ads were posted in the free section of sites like indeed or if they were boosted, and I'd like the option to boost them through recruiterflow rather than use my seperate indeed account. also I'd like the text search to scrape files, notes and profiles at the same time so I can find people easier once I input them

Vinayak K.
Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition and Management in Indien
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great software for collaborative teams

Kommentare: Great product. We’re hiring faster than ever.

Recruiterflow is super simple to use. We could get started in no time. We are a distributed team over multiple locations and Recruiterflow makes it really easy for us to collaborate with each other. I could get rest of the team started in no time at all. We love the chrome extension and automation. Life saver as it saves me atleast 30-40 minutes everyday. Their support is awesome! The team always replies promptly and actually listens to what you say.

Not much to say here. Genuinely love the software here. If I have to pick one, I would say it would be great if it had a mobile app.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Lever

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Recruiterflow: - Price - Support - New features - Friendly UI

Product Manager in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Super easy to source candidates and automate recruiting

Recruiterflow has helped us source number of candidates and clients. We are able to automate a number of repetitive tasks and save a lot of time which can be used to generate extra revenue. Their support is unmatched.

There's not much to hate. The migration from your old CRM takes like 2 weeks but it's still faster than most of the other solutions.

Dominique B.
Industrial Division Manager in Kanada
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect match for our needs as a small HeadHunting agency.

Kommentare: Everyone on the team is loving it. We feel like we have found our ATS for the foreseeable future.

Ease of use was our #1 criterion as some of our users are not super tech-savvy. Recruiterflow or "Flow" as we are now calling it was the perfect solution for us. Everyone got the hang of the main functions within the first couple of days. Training of new employees couldn't be easier.

Not a huge issue, but we just wish there was a French adaptation of the platform. Easily fixed will the customizable fields however.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Zoho CRM und Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Warum Recruiterflow gewählt wurde: Very bad user experience and customer service did not meet our needs

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Recruiterflow: Better pricing and user interface.

Todd B.
President in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, Selbstständig

Easy, full-featured recruiting software

Kommentare: With Recruiterflow, I've consolidated almost all of the software I use to use to do my job, into one easy to use package. And it seems like they're just getting started. Can't wait to see how the product evolves.

Recruiterflow has everything you need in a recruiting ats/crm: candidate sourcing and contact info, job pipeline, email campaigns, job board integration, client management and more, all in an attractive and easy to use package.

Universal search seems to only work with candidates and contacts, but not companies. Also, would be nice to have keyboard shortcuts.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Recruit CRM und Crelate

Warum Recruiterflow gewählt wurde: User interface, email nurture campaigns, better integration with G-Suite

Zuvor genutzte Software: CATS