Über Recruiterflow

Eine Recruiting Lösung mit E-Mail-Kommunikation, Kandidaten-pflegenden Kampagnen und einfacher Terminplanung für gsuite-Benutzer.

Erfahre mehr über Recruiterflow

Recruiterflow has helped us source number of candidates and clients. We are able to automate a number of repetitive tasks and save a lot of time which can be used to generate extra revenue.

No mobile app which makes it difficult to use on the go. However one cannot complain much given the price at which they offer the solution.

Bewertungen zu Recruiterflow

4,9

Recruiterflow hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 290 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Recruiterflow bereits verwendet?

Cath
Cath
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Great company and product

Kommentare: Cannot praise this company enough from product, results to customer support.

I moved from Bullhorn to Recruiterflow and they did everything they could to make this a seamless transition. The product is excellent and compares favourably next to much more expensive systems. However I feel the real strength of the company is their customer support. I am astonished at how quickly they respond, their people are really knowledgable and you do not get passed about. They are so helpful all the time. Love it!

The way in uK it is not linking to WhatsApp or SMS automatically

Jen
Jen
Founder, Managing Director in USA

Recruiterflow tries harder!

Kommentare: Had an **excellent** customer support call with [sensitive content hidden] who came on video with me to troubleshoot a minor issue but also asked about routine ways I was using Rf. He updated my import function so we're able to add candidates more quickly. We also went thru one of my Advanced Searches to see how it could be made better/more accurate. SUPER HELPFUL!

Recruiterflow works really hard to earn your business. +Product Updates: They solicit feedback on making product better and quickly turnaround product updates. For example, recently introduced new text feature in campaigns. +Customer Support: We speak with a real person, not a bot, every single time. We don't have to file a help ticket or wait for a call back, as I often did with Salesforce. Recruiterflow is a growing company with everyone invested in the success of the product and their clients. They're really interested in problem solving. I hope this never changes!

I wish they had a pricing option for groups vs. seats. Or lower cost for each additional user.

Jordie
Personalwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Kommentare: I've been very pleased with Recruiter Flow...I've used probably 4 other competitors...RF is the best.

customer service, price, ease of use, job board

no way to upload jobs from excel, needs better ability to TEXT, and needs AI features to match candidates.

Kathleen
Kathleen
CEO in USA
Quelle: GetApp

Best Software for the Money & AMAZING Customer Service, Very User Friendly!

Kommentare: The customer service is amazing, the training that is provided is exceptional and they are constantly improving their platform.

Everything! Super user friendly and if you ever have questions they are quick to hop on with you and explain / train!

I love everything about RF! No complaints.

Dean
co-Founder in UK

Amazing system

Kommentare: We always found it very time consuming reaching out to candidates and clients and there was only so much we could do manually each day. With Recruiterflow and the campaigns and Recipes it allows us to reach out so much quicker and allows us to work on more roles at once.

I love Recruiterflow so much, the automation and recipes are amazing and help you to reach out to hundreds of candidates very quickly.

I can't find any real cons on Recruiterflow.

Maxwell
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, Selbstständig

Great product with lots of easy customization

Kommentare: Excellent. I’ve used 6 ATS systems, 3 in a leadership capacity, and have evaluated dozens. Recruiterflow is a great product and is committed to putting out new features for the modern recruiting agency.

Easy to customize, good support, cutting edge features (recipes), modern UI, automation

I think they’re still improving their CRM capabilities. Not set up for contractors.

CEO in UK

RecruiterFlow - the best ATS/CRM for recruitment agencies

Kommentare: Great onboarding, great customer service, great system.

It has ideal functionality for recruitment agencies - it has everything I need and more and it's very easy to use.Everything can run through the program.

There is nothing I don't like about it. It's just good...

Great Platform, But One Major Flaw Makes It Unusable for Large-Scale Recruiting

Kommentare: While I love the platform overall, this single inconvenience severely undermines its utility, making it impossible to use effectively.

The UI is great. Workflow is great.Ease of use is great.

Transferring data from LinkedIn to Recruiterflow is outdated and cumbersome. While most other platforms allow for one-click data import from a LinkedIn page to their database, Recruiterflow requires you to download a PDF and then parse the information. This becomes impractical when dealing with thousands of candidates. This single inconvenience severely undermines the utility of the product.

ᴊᴏʜɴ
ᴊᴏʜɴ
Partner in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great product from a great team

Kommentare: Really helps to automate a lot of annoying tasks.

Super fast in the browser and whenever something doesn't work, very easy to talk to the team to get things resolved!

Some of the interactions have a different workflow from other ATS which can make it hard to juggle 3-4 things unless you use multiple browser windows.

Olivier
Manager in Belgien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Recruiterflow for ICT Recruitment Agency

Kommentare: Kudos to the support team of Recruiterflow: fast, accurate, very friendly, always 'on'.
Greatly improved efficiency and productivity of our teams.

Ease of use (modern UX/UI): saves us time and money Excellent support ! Evolving functionalities Ease of integration in our business processes

Automatic update of candidate profiles based on their changing LI profiles Limited possibilities to tailor the jobsite to our needs Business problems solved Benefits

Paul
CTO in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Feature rich offering that can scale with your organization

Kommentare: A strong service offering that is scaling well with our hiring needs, and phenomenal/near real-time support to address any questions; is a great combination.

- External Recruiter/Agency self-service; inline recruiter messaging and portal to support seamless feedback - Candidate self-service interview scheduling - Automation via recipes - Strong reporting/analytics - Intuitive UI/UX

None to date - a fully capable product that has met our needs thus far.

Matt
Founder & CEO in Australien
Personalwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Thoroughly recommended

Kommentare: When I first discovered RecruiterFlow and requested my demo the speed of response was a great sign. The customer service I have received during my years of using the system in both training and system development is the only thing that I can say is better than the system itself.

The power of this complete system will transform your business. It is: - easy to use - great reporting - complete CRM/ATS system all in one - automation and email campaigns - pipeline and candidate visibility tools

That other businesses can use it and I don’t have this advantage just to myself!

Courtney
Operations Consultant in USA

Solid Tool for Recruiting Agencies

Kommentare: Overall it's been great! The data migration and implementation of the tool was easy and it seems like adoption of the tool has been a huge success.

I like how easy it is to navigate the tool. Everything is pretty straightforward and the job/candidate profile and pipeline customizability is essential for an agency like ours that have a variety of clients with different needs.I also love the automations!

The reporting functionality needs some work as it's not as straightforward as the rest of the system, though CS has been really helpful in solving our issues thus far.

Patrycja
Operations Assistant in UK

Great software

Kommentare: Using Recruiterflow has really made my work easier. Automated processes allow for saving plenty of time and features like reminders, tasks, and notes help with making everything clearer.

The software is really easy to use and very customizable. It has a nice sleek look which makes it clear and very professional. It has great features that allow tracking candidates, searching CVs, and automating responses. It helps post jobs on several platforms at the same time which is saving a lot of time.

Sometimes it does not detect that candidate is already in the database if they have 2 different email addresses but the same phone number. Also on candidate profiles location is not always accurately populated from CVs and requires a manual update.

Grant
Managing Director in UK

Best Value and Functionality Recruitment Software

Kommentare: Fantastic product that was perfect when we set up and has grown and developed as we have

Its simple User Experience. It does everything you need and more but its presented elegantly and simply, completely focused on user experience. This is why I believe its the best software out there for new recruitment agencies

Your ability as a leader to make separate teams and have higher level of admin to customise could be better

Todd
President in USA

Easy, full-featured recruiting software

Kommentare: With Recruiterflow, I've consolidated almost all of the software I use to use to do my job, into one easy to use package. And it seems like they're just getting started. Can't wait to see how the product evolves.

Recruiterflow has everything you need in a recruiting ats/crm: candidate sourcing and contact info, job pipeline, email campaigns, job board integration, client management and more, all in an attractive and easy to use package.

Universal search seems to only work with candidates and contacts, but not companies. Also, would be nice to have keyboard shortcuts.

Daniel

Very good CRM

Kommentare: Great experience thus far and anything I'm not sure about I reach out to the CS team who have always been very knowledgeable and helpful

I used a number of different CRMs during my 15 years in recruitment and I have to say that this is up there with the best. Very user friendly and easy to navigate. Does everything you want as a CRM

There are a few features they could add, but nothing major. Would be nice if they had a mobile app to get information when you're on the move.

Sam
Founder in Neuseeland

Small Agency Review

Easy of use.Ability to customise.Easy of set up

They need a mobile app - the only feature that is really lacking but it is coming. Improved slice and dice reporting would be great.

Daryle
CEO in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

This is the only recruitment software you'll ever need!

Kommentare: This is the recruiting software I've been waiting for! I've tried Crelate, Vincere, Breezy HR, Zoho Recruit, Bull Horn, etc, and none of them come even remotely close to how good Recruiter Flow is. RF doesn't flood their software with garbage functions, over-clutter, or complicate anything. It will take you a day or less and you'll be up and running it's that easy. One of the co-founders is always available, and that alone should tell you something - they actually care! The price point is also fantastic and affordable to both small and large firms. It would be great to see these added in the near future; - Partner with a criminal background check company like Checkr! It would be nice to be able to run background checks right within RF.
- Allow the option to have a customizable domain for the careers portal. For example; "careers.companyname.com" rather than "recruiterflow.com/companyname/jobs"
- Having better location services. Entering "Portland" will just show "Portland, United States" rather than a specific "Portland" location (Portland, OR / Portland ME, etc.)
- I believe this is already in the works, but a projected commission/fee forecast would be cool.
Lastly, I said it above, but I'll say it again - RF's customer service is what will separate these guys from the competition. They listen and care about their customers. A job well done to you all!

Quite literally everything. What I love the most is that it's not cluttered with so many unnecessary options. Rep and his team have created a simple, yet elegant recruiting software. The pipeline process is a dream - I can quickly scan through all of my jobs and know where every candidate is in the process without having to open each job individually to review them. Being able to customize pipelines for each job is also very, very helpful! The recipes are amazing and provide full customization for any stage, in any job. Being able to automate our whole recruiting process has saved us countless hours on sending emails back and forth to candidates and clients. Being able to have a record of every interaction I've had with a candidate, from emails, notes, and scorecards is a huge bonus. Anyone from our team can review a profile and know exactly what's going on. FInally, having our own careers site is also AMAZING!

I'm not a huge fan of their interview scheduling process. When I was testing this function, my whole calendar for that day was sent to a client and candidate for them to review and accept the invite, which is quite a strange thing to allow/be sent. I would've preferred my whole days worth of events were to be kept private when scheduling an interview, especially when I'm not involved in the actual interview process, just the 3rd party scheduling it. It would be great if this was an app! It's pretty hard to navigate through on my phone when I'm on the go. Other than those two minor things, this software is brilliant.

Keri
Recruiter in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Changed the game!

Kommentare: I have been working with Recruiterflow for just over a year now; changed the game for me...better organized, more efficient, able to provide quicker responses to both candidates and HM's. I tested a few programs before going with Recruiterflow; I love the tool and plan to keep using it!

As a very small recruiting business, I found Recruiterflow to be very economical & the right tool to keep me better organized. Makes it easy to reach out to candidates in a timely manner, and helps me keep moving them along in process. I love the templates; quick and easy to reach out and set up interviews. Love the notes feature; makes it easy to keep track of feedback from HM's.

I don't quite get the flow from Indeed that I was hoping to get; some positions do okay, but others, nothing.

Ben

Best Agency ATS we have been able to find

After trialling everything we could we chose Recruiterflow and so far it's been great. The reasons we chose RF are: - It's got a great UI, really clean and modern. - It's really easy to use. We had it set up and customised in under an hour and our consultants picked it up in minutes. - It puts CRM front and centre and make's it very easy to build and run email campaigns. - The Linkedin widget is the best I've used. Really quick and easy to capture data. - It doesn't impose any workflows on you. I feel like most other platforms have made assumptions about how recruiters should/want to work but RF has allowed us to keep our own best practice. - Service has been great. They are always available and you're often speaking with one of the founders.

It's still a work in progress and not all areas of the platform feel fully formed yet but the core parts work better than anything else I tried so it's a happy compromise for us.

Justine

I love this product

Kommentare: Amazing

I use recruiterflow and suggest that my clients use it as well!

Only the color! I wish I could customize the dashboard

Alexis
Partner in USA

Good bang for your buck

Kommentare: Recruiterflow is an easy-to-use ATS system that is pretty straightforward. It allows you to get the job done pretty painlessly from a candidate management perspective. It also allows you to monitor the amount of fees/commission to be paid out which comes in handy.

It's easy to use, the customer service team is friendly and helpful, and now they have Kanban viewing for their jobs which is my preference.

What I like least about this platform is that when a candidate emails us a resume, you have to manually download the document and then upload it to the system. I have used a few systems in the past where the system automatically detects the resume and will have it appear in the Files section. I also don't care for how limited the job page is, as I think there could be more customizable components to it. And the reporting function is very limited.

Jamie
Director in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best out-of-the-box recruiting software for a modern staffing agency

Kommentare: Fantastic, and great/responsive customer support.

Clean user interface, no learning curves, super-easy to just get going.

Some improvements on the campaign/ email builder to add a clear format when copying email content over, raised with customer support and rolling out a fix. Can not ask more than that!!

Managing partner in USA
Personalwesen, Selbstständig

Amazing product

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: It’s been amazing. From the ease of use, to the training, the consistent updates and communication from the firm.

Ease of use and function; customization of workflows

Nothing that is a direct issue with Recruiterflow, but just learning a brand new system