Über Recruiterflow

Eine Recruiting Lösung mit E-Mail-Kommunikation, Kandidaten-pflegenden Kampagnen und einfacher Terminplanung für gsuite-Benutzer.

Erfahre mehr über Recruiterflow

No mobile app which makes it difficult to use on the go. However one cannot complain much given the price at which they offer the solution.

Bewertungen zu Recruiterflow

Recruiterflow hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 313 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Recruiterflow bereits verwendet?

Simon
Simon
Director in UK
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Recruiterflow an easy decision to make

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Really pleased i came across Recruiterflow, they continue to develop, its affordable and has some amazing benefits

Easy of use, cost, and efficiency, with continual product development makes it a no brainer.

There is nothing i have come across that i would say i dislike

Noel
Recruiting Consultant in USA
Personalwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Full cycle recruiting consultant review

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall, I don't mind using RF. I think it's relatively simple but still needs some work

I like how simple RF's platform is - I also love the ability to view candidates within the job and see their stages. The candidate view is also great! I do like the reporting feature, but it's fairly complicated and not intuitive to use. I also LOVE the browser extension for sourcing - this is my favorite part of RF

I dislike the resume search - sourcing within RF is not as simple as it sounds. I also wish we had more ability to delete activity - I will often move a candidate to the wrong stage and cannot delete it, which messes up reporting. I also dislike how you can only add a candidate to a specific stage when bulk uploading - that should be available whenever you are adding a new candidate. I also wish you could move candidates between reqs from sourced --> interested without having to move them through all the stages (think of this in reference with something like a cloned job).

Sarah
People & Culture Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Lots of glitches and not user friendly. But very affordable

Kommentare: If I were given a larger budget, I would move back to Greenhouse.

Being that it's an ATS, it's better than not having one. It is about 1 step above keeping paper resumes. It's much cheaper than other platforms The customer service is prompt.

This system is extremely glitchy and not intuitive compared to the other ATS platforms I have used. - Setting up the application form is quite awkward within job set up is clunky. If you don't save the job on that particular screen, all that information will be lost (even though every other aspect of the job set up does not work this way) - Invites randomly get sent out in the Monrovian time zone. - You can't remove a job from your job board without it closing the job completely. Both Greenhouse and Workable allow you to take the job off your careers page, but leave it open. - Formatting the job description is always off. - About 20% of the resumes that come through are unable to be read by the software, even though they are either PDF or Word docs.

Antwort von Recruiterflow

Hey Sarah! Really sorry to hear about your experience with Recruiterflow. This is surely something we as a company don't want our users to experience. Most of the issues which you encountered can be solved easily and we have asked our team to reach out to you with details. Do let our team know in case these issues persist.

Managing partner in USA
Personalwesen, Selbstständig

Amazing product

Kommentare: It’s been amazing. From the ease of use, to the training, the consistent updates and communication from the firm.

Ease of use and function; customization of workflows

Nothing that is a direct issue with Recruiterflow, but just learning a brand new system

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Warum Recruiterflow gewählt wurde: Overall cost of Loxo versus the overall cost of Recruiterflow was significantly different

Zuvor genutzte Software: Loxo

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Recruiterflow: Cost and a recommendation from another user that had switched from bullhorn

Kirk Edrian
Technical Recruiter in Philippinen
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Kirks review

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: for the price and its function overall its great

Its UI/UX is great easy on the eyes and its easy to navigate and manage

some of the features are not staying such as customized tags but all can be worked on

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: 100Hires

Warum Recruiterflow gewählt wurde: features are old for brightmove and for 100hires its quite young

Zuvor genutzte Software: 100Hires und BrightMove

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Recruiterflow: it was recommended by someone we know and we got a demo

Mark
Recruitment Consultant in UK
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

RecruiterFlow - it's great!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: As a past user of RecruiterFlow a few years ago, I've used various CRM/ATS systems over the last 3 years since then, including Bullhorn, and JobAdder. Recruiterflow is, in my opinion, the easiest to use, with the best cost/features functionality and very strong support.

Very intuitive interface with simple controls and useful features. Easy to change views from list to Kanban to grid etc. Useful search functions and inbuilt email sequencing, candidate tracking through recipes and similar functions.

Sometimes a bit slow as cloud based but that is a very minor gripe and related to our WiFi connection rather than RecruiterFlow. That said, this happens very, very rarely so overall, very happy.

Hunter
Senior Recruiter in USA

Perfect for Boutique Recruiting Agencies

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Ease of use is incredible, as is candidate/applicant tracking. The ability to drag candidates through the interview process, while updating candidates individually is fantastic. Importing candidates' info from LinkedIn is another plus.

Reports and custom fields/reports could use more updates, in my opinion.

Derek
Founder in USA

Outstanding ATS For Recruiters

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: The Recruiterflow team is fantastic, and the product keeps getting better and better.

I like that Recruiterflow is an easy-to-use product that provides me with all the data and tools I need at my fingertips.

I have not complaints about Recruiterflow.

Shane
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Recruiterflow saves my staffing agency time and money

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

I love that so many of my day to day activities are easily automated using Recruiterflow.

I wish there were ways to pin tabs open so I didn't have to utilize the back button.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Recruiterflow: Gave more functionality for my small agency at a cheaper price.

Justin Allan
Lead Technical Recruiter in Philippinen
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I Recommend Recruiterflow

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I recommend Recruiterflow to other recruiters or outsourcing companies to use this product. 10 out of 10!

Recruiterflow is very great ATS for us recruiters. Easy to use. User friendly.

Nothing really, it's not perfect but what they have right now are all good.

Mickey
Mickey
Director of Operations & Research in USA
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic support team, solid ATS offering for 3rd party search firms

Kommentare: RecruiterFlow is the right software for our company. With a fantastic support team and reliable, speedy software, our team onboarding was smooth and uptake on the platform was fairly seamless.

After years of limited options, there are finally an increasing number of ATS platforms coming online that accomodate the nuanced process of external recruiters. RecruiterFlow's greatest asset is their responsive support team. They are clearly working hard to develop a useful product in a somewhat crowded marketplace.

RecruiterFlow is a fairly new software. After extensively canvassing the market, it's easy to look at the features of Lever or Loxo and think, why can't __________ do that, too? There are absolutely limitations as it stands now when comparing them to the heavy hitters, but the trade offs are worth it. You get an easy-to-learn, solid software that is active and focused in rolling out new features when they are ready and not too early. Our recruiters would love a mobile app, too.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Recruitee, Lever, Loxo, Recruit CRM und JobAdder

Warum Recruiterflow gewählt wurde: After a few frustrating years on Bullhorn, we eventually dropped it in favor of a minimal Airtable database with some light custom code as a interface. While this was sufficient for a small firm with strong institutional memory, it couldn't scale with us as we added more distributed team members.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Bullhorn ATS & CRM und Airtable

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Recruiterflow: Cost, customization, ability to submit candidates to external clients via email with ease.

CEO in UK

RecruiterFlow - the best ATS/CRM for recruitment agencies

Kommentare: Great onboarding, great customer service, great system.

It has ideal functionality for recruitment agencies - it has everything I need and more and it's very easy to use.Everything can run through the program.

There is nothing I don't like about it. It's just good...

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Warum Recruiterflow gewählt wurde: Because Lever was not specifically for recruitment agencies. It was more for in-house recruitment.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Lever

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Recruiterflow: From personal recommendations of people in my network.

Greg
Talent Manager/HR Generalist in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great customer service and a great product!

Kommentare: Overall experience is fantsatic - always quick to respond, helpful, and makes life a lot easier. I've used Recruiterflow both as an internal recruiter and external third party recruiter and it's helped in both areas.

I love the user friendliness and effectivity of Recruiterflow - they are always looking for ways to improve the software and the automation of it makes my job a lot easier.

I think the career page could be enhanced some but overall still pretty good.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: BambooHR und JazzHR

Warum Recruiterflow gewählt wurde: Bullhorn was bulky, and their customer support was almost as bad as Comcast/Xfinity's.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Recruiterflow: Because I trusted the team and had previous experience working with them; you can't find better customer support.

Tammie
Founder - CEO in USA

25 Staffing Veteran Offers ATS Review on Recruiterflow

Kommentare: Fantastic, Customer Service is top notch, having used an ATS's since 96 I utilized many and RF is my recommendation!

Its easy to use, customization is easy, tags, campaigns for both client and candidate built into software. Can quickly and easily build a pipeline from Linkedin to RF. Was well you can use RF for all your outbound client marketing no need for an additional crm - email marketing software.

Really out only con is the formatting within the software recognizes google doc formatting as all tech is using G Suite & we use Microsoft so we have to reformat a little.

Founder in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great value with with advanced features

Kommentare: Great customer services and fantastic product at a more than reasonable price. I'd recommend it to any one who works in a recruiting agency.

I'm really impressed with the products ease-of-use, especially for a product with advanced features such as email and SMS campaigns and automation recipes. They are constantly releasing new features so the product keeps getting more valuable.

Sometimes new features are released too quickly and it's not clear how to use them.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Bullhorn ATS & CRM und Loxo

Warum Recruiterflow gewählt wurde: More robust features such as built in email and SMS campaign functionality and the ability to created automated workflows.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Recruiterflow: Quick and affordable data migration, easy to learn and automated workflows.

Courtney
Operations Consultant in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Solid Tool for Recruiting Agencies

Kommentare: Overall it's been great! The data migration and implementation of the tool was easy and it seems like adoption of the tool has been a huge success.

I like how easy it is to navigate the tool. Everything is pretty straightforward and the job/candidate profile and pipeline customizability is essential for an agency like ours that have a variety of clients with different needs.I also love the automations!

The reporting functionality needs some work as it's not as straightforward as the rest of the system, though CS has been really helpful in solving our issues thus far.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Gem und JobAdder

Warum Recruiterflow gewählt wurde: Adoption of the tool wasn't great and there wasn't much accountability to use the system over the year that we had it. The switch was made because Recruiterflow was cheaper and had the same functionality, plus a few bells and whistles like the automations, the ability to integrate with more tools, and the more intuitive UI.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Loxo

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Recruiterflow: The price and the functionality

Peter
President in USA

Good Product, know the industry

Kommentare: It was an easy transition, the team feels like they are your friends. Easy to work with. it has an easy way to add data.

It is pretty easy to use, they understand Recruiting. the Mail system is built in!

Just some functionality, with Texting, and AI functionality. But they are working on it every day.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Zoho Desk

Warum Recruiterflow gewählt wurde: The Mail integration was key, and the price.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Crelate

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Recruiterflow: The relationship, and understanding of the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the trust he developed. Made it easy.

Vinayak
Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition and Management in Indien
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great software for collaborative teams

Kommentare: Great product. We’re hiring faster than ever.

Recruiterflow is super simple to use. We could get started in no time. We are a distributed team over multiple locations and Recruiterflow makes it really easy for us to collaborate with each other. I could get rest of the team started in no time at all. We love the chrome extension and automation. Life saver as it saves me atleast 30-40 minutes everyday. Their support is awesome! The team always replies promptly and actually listens to what you say.

Not much to say here. Genuinely love the software here. If I have to pick one, I would say it would be great if it had a mobile app.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Lever

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Recruiterflow: - Price - Support - New features - Friendly UI

Grant
Managing Director in UK
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best Value and Functionality Recruitment Software

Kommentare: Fantastic product that was perfect when we set up and has grown and developed as we have

Its simple User Experience. It does everything you need and more but its presented elegantly and simply, completely focused on user experience. This is why I believe its the best software out there for new recruitment agencies

Your ability as a leader to make separate teams and have higher level of admin to customise could be better

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Bullhorn ATS & CRM und Mercury

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Recruiterflow: User Simplicity and its an all in one package

Todd
President in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, Selbstständig

Easy, full-featured recruiting software

Kommentare: With Recruiterflow, I've consolidated almost all of the software I use to use to do my job, into one easy to use package. And it seems like they're just getting started. Can't wait to see how the product evolves.

Recruiterflow has everything you need in a recruiting ats/crm: candidate sourcing and contact info, job pipeline, email campaigns, job board integration, client management and more, all in an attractive and easy to use package.

Universal search seems to only work with candidates and contacts, but not companies. Also, would be nice to have keyboard shortcuts.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Recruit CRM und Crelate

Warum Recruiterflow gewählt wurde: User interface, email nurture campaigns, better integration with G-Suite

Zuvor genutzte Software: CATS

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Recruiterflow: Easier, with more features

Daryle
CEO in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

This is the only recruitment software you'll ever need!

Kommentare: This is the recruiting software I've been waiting for! I've tried Crelate, Vincere, Breezy HR, Zoho Recruit, Bull Horn, etc, and none of them come even remotely close to how good Recruiter Flow is. RF doesn't flood their software with garbage functions, over-clutter, or complicate anything. It will take you a day or less and you'll be up and running it's that easy. One of the co-founders is always available, and that alone should tell you something - they actually care! The price point is also fantastic and affordable to both small and large firms. It would be great to see these added in the near future; - Partner with a criminal background check company like Checkr! It would be nice to be able to run background checks right within RF.
- Allow the option to have a customizable domain for the careers portal. For example; "careers.companyname.com" rather than "recruiterflow.com/companyname/jobs"
- Having better location services. Entering "Portland" will just show "Portland, United States" rather than a specific "Portland" location (Portland, OR / Portland ME, etc.)
- I believe this is already in the works, but a projected commission/fee forecast would be cool.
Lastly, I said it above, but I'll say it again - RF's customer service is what will separate these guys from the competition. They listen and care about their customers. A job well done to you all!

Quite literally everything. What I love the most is that it's not cluttered with so many unnecessary options. Rep and his team have created a simple, yet elegant recruiting software. The pipeline process is a dream - I can quickly scan through all of my jobs and know where every candidate is in the process without having to open each job individually to review them. Being able to customize pipelines for each job is also very, very helpful! The recipes are amazing and provide full customization for any stage, in any job. Being able to automate our whole recruiting process has saved us countless hours on sending emails back and forth to candidates and clients. Being able to have a record of every interaction I've had with a candidate, from emails, notes, and scorecards is a huge bonus. Anyone from our team can review a profile and know exactly what's going on. FInally, having our own careers site is also AMAZING!

I'm not a huge fan of their interview scheduling process. When I was testing this function, my whole calendar for that day was sent to a client and candidate for them to review and accept the invite, which is quite a strange thing to allow/be sent. I would've preferred my whole days worth of events were to be kept private when scheduling an interview, especially when I'm not involved in the actual interview process, just the 3rd party scheduling it. It would be great if this was an app! It's pretty hard to navigate through on my phone when I'm on the go. Other than those two minor things, this software is brilliant.

Ankita
Ankita
Senior Manager in Indien
Personalwesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and robust recruiting software

Recruiterflow is a really robust recruiting software. The user interface unlike other traditional softwares is modern and really easy to use. Automated email tracking, integration with LinkedIn, resume parsing and team collaboration features also make Recruiterflow an amazing software.

I would love to see click to call functionality in the software itself. Currently, you can only text from the software. I have been informed that it will be released in a few months. Looking forward to using and reviewing that feature.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Warum Recruiterflow gewählt wurde: The ease of use and automation.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Crelate

Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Super easy to source candidates and automate recruiting

Recruiterflow has helped us source number of candidates and clients. We are able to automate a number of repetitive tasks and save a lot of time which can be used to generate extra revenue. Their support is unmatched.

There's not much to hate. The migration from your old CRM takes like 2 weeks but it's still faster than most of the other solutions.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Dominique
Industrial Division Manager in Kanada
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect match for our needs as a small HeadHunting agency.

Kommentare: Everyone on the team is loving it. We feel like we have found our ATS for the foreseeable future.

Ease of use was our #1 criterion as some of our users are not super tech-savvy. Recruiterflow or "Flow" as we are now calling it was the perfect solution for us. Everyone got the hang of the main functions within the first couple of days. Training of new employees couldn't be easier.

Not a huge issue, but we just wish there was a French adaptation of the platform. Easily fixed will the customizable fields however.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Zoho CRM und Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Warum Recruiterflow gewählt wurde: Very bad user experience and customer service did not meet our needs

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Recruiterflow: Better pricing and user interface.

Adam
Director in UK
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

thomas young group

Kommentare: 10/10

ease of use and customisability team are great at responding.

integrations with other software. doesn't integrate certain fonts.ability to mass edit custom fields.