Über Mend

Nichterscheinen von Teilnehmern im einstelligen Prozentbereich: Telemedizin, Terminerinnerungen, Selbstterminierung von Patienten und digitale Formulare. Von Kunden als die Nr. 1 bewertet!

Erfahre mehr über Mend

Because I save so much time with Mend, I have more time to call my patients, see more patients, and process them faster. At the end of the day, medicine is a business, so time is money.

A little frustrating, especially if someone makes a last minute video visit and we have to stop what were doing to add them into mend real fast before their appointment start time.

Bewertungen zu Mend

Mend hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 694 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Mend bereits verwendet?

Ronald Abilmar
Ronald Abilmar
Marketing Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Transforming my healthcare experience forever.

Kommentare: I love the flexibility it offers by allowing me to communicate with my healthcare providers via messages, video or forms, which perfectly suits my needs and preferences is great.

It's great that it has simplified and streamlined my healthcare experience, allowing me to receive the care I need quickly and efficiently.

Well, sometimes I have experienced some connectivity problems or communication delays when using the platform.

Jennifer
Jennifer
House cleaner in USA
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Mend

Kommentare: My overall experience with Mend was helpful, a lot of other software don't give you the tools to be able to show X-rays and other documents that your doctor would want to share with you.

Mend is very easy to use when getting into touch with your doctor. I only used this software once to go over my X-rays on my back. I like that you can use this on your computer or your cell phone, makes it very convenient. You have ton's of different chat tools and can video chat with your doctor while going over results.

The downer of this software is how much is it. I think the price rounds around $100 to $200 bucks which is way to pricey for me, and there's no way I could afford that especially when there is so many different ways over the computer or your cell that you can use to talk to your doctor. My doctor wanted me to use this software to be able to access my X-Rays and see what's going on which is why is was free for me just this once.

Antwort von Mend VIP

Mend does not charge a patient to use the services. Any patient responsibility is between the patient and the provider. Mend starts at $49 per provider per month.

Alpana
owner of hair salon in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great company great therapist

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Great experience video quality is clear and good

Easy to use great therapy and very happy with the service

No cons everything is easy to use and emails are timely

Rannon
Clinical Supervisor in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Reoccurring Issues that Never Get Addressed

Kommentare: Unresponsive and overall bad tech. I would not recommend your service to others in behavioral health. I wish so badly we would switch to Zoom or WebEx. I have been begging our director about this since this has all started 6 months ago. I gave your organization grace and was patient due to all that has been going on, but you have made some steep promises that you could handle this. I don't see you stepping up to the plate to address something so basic around reliability that has me rather upset.

The ease of use and certain functionalities are nice, however they don't always work such as the share your screen function is very hit or miss.

Since we have started on this venture with your organization I constantly hear negative feedback from my clinical staff of 10 providers that client's get dropped from their group, client's can't login due to the email never getting sent out, and my providers getting removed from the group. It appears that anytime the group size is over 8-10 individuals present the platform implodes and becomes very shaky from a performance standpoint. All of my providers have 14-16 clients each group, so every group gets impacted by this. It's not just one of them. I worry about how long this is going to go on for un-addressed. I hold a staffing every week with my providers and it's the first thing they ask about, "when is Mend going to fix this?" They use the tech support line when they have the time to do it, but usually they have found the feedback is never helpful. My providers are very frustrated and I am quite frankly tired of hearing about it. Please, I beg you look into upgrading your servers, software, or whatever you think would fix this issue. It has gone on far too long. It's a running joke about your service with our client's and it's affecting the way people want to engage in virtual care with us.

Antwort von Mend VIP

Rannon, thank you for the feedback. We have released many changes and we're pushing to get them implemented. We have a new setting to decrease resources needed for large groups. We have feature to dial in people over the phone with poor equipment or connectivity. Offering group capability over the Web was brand new development performed for your organization specifically. We agreed to a date to deliver this brand new feature and then a pandemic happened. We still met our delivery date and no other company or team would have been able to deliver on schedule like we did. We're very proud of that. Any new development during a global pandemic is going to experience some bumps in the road. We appreciate your patience and we're pushing as well to get changes made deployed to everyone.

EDWARD
Computer-Hardware, Selbstständig

A OK A Shining example of good work

Ease of use seamless operation was abled to minimize so I could send my instructor images

No cons I didn’t find anything wrong with it

Carolyn
Counselor in USA

Mend is critical infrastructure

Kommentare: In the beginning not good. I had to reschedule and or change appointment conversation to a phone call.

The most beneficial feature is Mend existing at all. All of the features are needed for the service to be complete. This service has provided me with necessary mental health and medical treatment to be a healthy person and thrive.

The difficulty in the beginning when using Mend was audio issues. Those issues have been resolved and no longer an issue. Also low internet bandwidth can prevent connection.

Kathy
Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Customer service experience

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience with Mend was great once again the nurse was very professional.

The nurse assistant was very professional and friendly.

None available to mention in the comment box

Darrell
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Great option for Therapy

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Video sessions are great! The quality is pretty good and the option to share pdf docs through the browser is excellent.

Nothing negative to say at all about Mend.

Amanda
Home maker in USA
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

Good product to use

Connection is great, love that i can be at home and in therapy

Microphone problems, and sometimes the camra freezes up

Brandon
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

quality control

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

the quality of the video was good and had no real concerns while in use

it was grainy at time while on the chat

Starlandria
Staff Accountant in USA
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Service

Kommentare: Excellent and convenient service. Very quick, providers are professional and thorough in their assessments. I have recommended this service to family and friends continuously over the last couple of years.

Quick & convenienct service

nothing

Abbie
Project Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A Telehealth Video Visit platform that works!

Kommentare: Implementing Mend has been a huge win for our organization, which was struggling with another telehealth platform during the peak of the COVID shutdowns. Mend has been easy for providers and patients to use, making healthcare more accessible, and the service we've received from Mend leadership has been exceptional. We're very happy with our experience!

Mend is easy for our patients to access, and the Instant Virtual Exam Room function makes it so simple to get a visit link to our patients or their caregivers. In just the few months that we've been using the software, Mend has pushed out several helpful enhancements, like connectivity logging, so we can easily see whether connection issues are on a patient side or our side, and improved Group Visit functionality. Their live chat support model has been fantastic!

There are a few things we wish were customizable to our organization, that aren't, like the content of certain messages that patients receive, and some demographic fields. We wish it was easier to invite third parties to a video visit further in advance of the visit.

Theresa
Licensed Psychologist in USA

Learning Curve

Kommentare: It has more challenges for sure than zoom. Transmissions are frequently unclear / cut out. Perhaps Zoom has stronger, wider-ranging connections, not sure. I would say that while there are some things that are good about mend, I don't love it overall.

I like that mend alerts patients before their appt about the upcoming appt and allows them to prepare themselves and be waiting for the appt to start.

Connections are often poor, frequently cuts out, sometimes have an echo. I do not like that you have to be near wifi (doesn't always work for our patients) and that there are so many parameters for it to be successful (i.e. have to use safari with iphone but chrome with Macbook - lots of these considtions). I also wish the image of the patient could be minimized so that you can be working on you own emr notes (not in the mend notes) while seeing the patient. I also wish group meetings were easier to access.

Antwort von Mend VIP

Theresa, we are so grateful for your feedback. We have several options to improve connectivity. Some of the options are as follows: App, Appless, low resource mode, network, firewall, VPN testing, proactive monitoring, and more. We are also the only platform that tracks connectivity data. If you do ever experience an issue in a session, you can go into the Actions menu and review the connection details for the entire session. Lastly, we have a new dialer feature that allows you to connect an unlimited number of phone numbers. This is a fallback option if the patient is unable to connect to video. Mend is responsive. You can shrink it down to any size so that the majority of your screen is your EHR. On Windows, for example, hit the Windows Key + the Left or Right arrows. That shrinks a screen to 50% and you can make it even smaller. Macs and Smartphones allow for multi-tasking as well like the split scree view described. I'll have some reach out and correct this for you right away.

Leah
Nurse Practitioner in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

When It Works, It Works!

When it works, it is great! If everyone has a high speed internet connection it seems to work, but with some clients living in rural areas, they are not always afforded the opportunity to receive high speed internet.

Long lag time waiting for patients to load and be able to access. Sometimes the sound cuts out and one side or the other has no audio, other times the video is garbled and distorted.

Antwort von Mend VIP

Thank you so much for the review!! In June, 2021 Mend released a major update allowing audio and video to go as low as 30-50 Kbps. That means it can work on 2 and 3G Internet. However, especially is rural areas, we see roaming data connections and patients with very little ability to upload at all. In Rural areas it can be that 10% of patients only average 5-25 Kbps of total upload capacity. That is not enough bandwidth for audio alone. We want to help you help more people. This month, in July, 2021 we're releasing an update that will reduce bandwidth requirements by another 50%. The 15-30 Kbps patient connections should be possible. It's not ideal, but it should be possible. That will give Mend the lowest bandwidth requirements in the industry! We won't stop there. If we can make it work even lower, we will do it. Appreciate your continued use of the platform!

JANE
Diabetes Educator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Thank you for helping me get my mic to work from home I was right up against a patient visit and your team, especially Catlin, got it to work. Please make sure to let people know that Chrome is the preferred browser. One employee told me it didn't make a difference and it did make a difference! Thank you for making it so easy to use and patient ease to use as well. The patient connection is always the most difficult in most cases. You platform is super easy for them!

not applicablerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

not applicablerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Jacki
counselor in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Mental health therapist

I like that I can still interact with my clients from a distance over video format. It is fairly easy to use fro scheduling appointments and inputting patient information.

Often when I am on a call with a client, we have been cut off or the call is dropped, I am not sure if this is due to Mend or just their internet connections. I wish that the dashboard feature were easier to use, sometimes, I cannot find the appointments and have to look them up under "patients" tab.

Antwort von Mend VIP

Jacki, thank you so much for this information. We have a number of options to address any connection issues. Someone from support will follow up. All errors are recorded. You can see them in appointment details and we can see all errors for all your appointments to assist. We also have numerous options in development as we're always striving to have the best Telehealth experience on the planet. When support reaches out, I will have them check your Dashboard. You may have data being displayed that we can turn off or clear nightly be turning on certain settings.

Adam
Therapist in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Mend Rweview

Kommentare: It has been an okay experience. It is not my first choice of use as the redundancy is annoying to me. But I do like the messaging system that is in place that lets people know when someone is in the session.

I like that the software lets people know when someone has started a session. I like that you can communicate through the system with messages if there are issues with the audio.

I don't like how complex it is to put clients into the calendar. It is very repetitive and monotonous.

Antwort von Mend VIP

Adam, let's set up an integration or we can bulk import patients into Mend. We also have simple one-page booking in the calendar view or instant virtual exam rooms that only need an email or mobile number to set an appointment. We have so many options available for you. I will have someone follow up. In terms of the alerts, we have a new user-friendly alert tool launching this month so you can control the alerts you receive. I hope this addresses your feedback, which we are so grateful for. When we have fully addressed your cons, please consider emailing reviews@capterra.com and increasing our ratings. Appreciate you!

Carlota
Medical Assistant in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Commodity in pandemic time

Kommentare: Having a Telehealth appointment is like being at the clinic.

Regarding the pandemic situation, this is the best option for having an appointment with a Medical Doctor.

Some patients doesn't have high speed internet and they can't use this software

Antwort von Mend VIP

We really appreciate the review! Mend continues to drive towards requiring the least amount of bandwidth in the industry. Mend now supports connections as low as 20-30k per second for both audio and video. At those speeds, 3G Internet and some 2G cellular Internet connections are now possible! Mend is also releasing a Call Patient phone backup in every visit. Releasing in Sept., 2021 any provider will have the option to place a phone call to the patient's phone number on file from within a Mend video visit. The most productive Telehealth programs in the country run on Mend. Mend helps practices all over the country see more patients!

Chantel
Authorizations Coordinator in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use!!!

Kommentare: Overall, the system is easy to use and very convenient

I like being able to reach out to the patients through the system. Being able to send text messages through the system almost guarantees the patient will call us back

Keeping track of the outreach is a bit difficult. Previously, I was trying to find further details on a message I had sent to one of our patients. After speaking with customer service, I learned that the system does not keep track of the messages we send out, only if I could provide a phone number attached to the patient I'm looking for. This didn't help my issue of figuring out which patient I was looking for or keeping track of all the messages I send out.

michelle
LADC/Substance Use Assessor in USA
Personalwesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Moderately Satisfied

It seems like it serves its purpose. I don't love or hate it, it's neutral. It's fairly easy to get clients entered into the system and the layout seems user friendly.

The lag times when scheduling available times and being able to fill them. Same with entering client information and being able to find that client right after entering them. Seems like there's a lag. I also have seen several clients struggle to get it to work, though that could be their devices/connections. But seems like I have little glitches sometimes as well.

Antwort von Mend VIP

Thank you for the review. This is Matt McBride, CEO of Mend. We want you to love using Mend. Please contact me directly so I can understand more on how we can make the system even easier for you. You should not be experiencing a lag of any kind. We can resolve that right away. My email is matt@mend.com. Please email me as I would like to help and learn more about how to get better.

Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Simple interface but some adjustment with more complicated functions

Kommentare: I used Mend to work with my clients in scheduling appointments and managing my own billing. It was great for simpler messaging, but a little more difficult when insurance arrangements were complicated. Overall it was a good experience.

I like the ease of scheduling and sending information to clients. I can see quickly who is having trouble attending appointments and integrating that with my own billing management.

Some of my clients still have some trouble understanding the software, and I've had to spend some time explaining it to them instead of being able to look it up themselves.

Antwort von Mend VIP

If you direct your patients to our Help button, we respond within 20 seconds and we can help your patients with their first use so you don't have to spend time on that. Also, if you're using our digital forms, why not have a training form to set expectations? You could inform them of policies, include FAQs, discuss any technology, etc. Thank you for the review!

Kirk
Mental health therapist in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Option to in person services

Kommentare: I am very happy with my experience with mend. This option of providing services to my clients open the doors to helping those who struggle with receiving the help they need. The quality of mend is exceptional and I would recommend this software to others.

The scheduling feature was user friendly making it easy to put appointments in on the schedule. This platform allowed clients to receive services when they were unable to make it to appointments or reflecting their preference, which increased the likelihood services will continue. During the pandemic this software allowed my clients and myself to continue to be safe during the height of the state of emergency, which I felt was really needed. The quality of the connection was extremely good when the strength of the internet was strong.

I felt that everything met my expectations. When the client's internet connection was weak there were problems hearing the client or the connection would freeze.

Lorena
Front Desk in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Mend

Kommentare: My overall experience with Mend has been great! I have had no major issues. From time to time it will freeze, but it is not often. I enjoy Mend and the services that it provides to our clients.

This software is very easy to use, navigate and explain to someone in training

I dont like the fact that if I need to correct a certain mistake - I can not. I have to contact administration, or get on a chat (that does not help) and search for someone to email. It would be nice to be able to correct my own mistakes. I am the only one at my clinic that uses Mend so it would be nice to be able to correct o my own.

Damaris
COUSE;LING in USA

Mend Review

Kommentare: Good

customer services is biligual , and anwser fast. I working at home

Mend need high internet conextion. when client reciving call's the audio has problems .

Antwort von Mend VIP

Mend is not an Internet Service provider. We do have new options to work with or around bad quality Internet. I will have someone reach out. Since we cannot control the Internet service of our users, please consider emailing reviews@capaterra.com to adjust the overall rating of the review. We're grateful for your valuable review and feedback!

Erica
Psychotherapist in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Enjoyable Service

Kommentare: I have really enjoyed Mend for the most part. It has made it great to connect with people no matter their location.

I enjoy being able to connect with other people from all over. It has a lot of features that make it easy to use.

Sometimes it is hard to connect to the video. or the quality of the video is not good.

Antwort von Mend VIP

Thank you so much for your review! We actually just met this week with someone from your organization as we have new configurations not being leveraged to improve video connectivity. Once implemented, we should see improvements. Video connectivity primarily involves Internet connection bandwidth. However, we're working very hard to maintain video connections even when bandwidth is poor. We also have audio fallback and in visit dialer that can be used as a fallback option. Thanks again for the review!!