Über SINC

Die ultimative Lösung für das Mitarbeitermanagement in kleinen und mittelständischen Unternehmen mit Komponenten für die Zeitmessung, das Personalwesen und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über SINC

The interface is simple and easy to use. It is also great that it saves the data and uploads next time the device is connected to wifi, in case workers don't have any mobile data.

Bewertungen zu SINC

4,9

SINC hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 105 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du SINC bereits verwendet?

Shane
Shane

Love this app

Kommentare: Helps with day to day time tracking

Great app love the weekly reports and very user friendly for my older not so tech savvy team members. The GPS function helps me make sure they clock in on project and not at home. Clock in and out notification help us in the office

Would not change a thing app works great

Sabrina
CONTRACTOR in USA

GREAT APP!

Kommentare: time management! Payroll vs. job costing.

We love this software for our guys. they are able to clock in and out easily. If they made a mistake, it is very easy for an administrator to fix a missed clock in.

Sometimes the app goes offline and I can't see who is clocked in.

Antwort von SINC

Hi Sabrina, great to hear that we are making a difference with your company job costing. The issue with SINC going offline will be due to connectity. If it ever happens again, please switch between mobile data and wifi and if that does not solve it please go to our website and start a live chat alerting us to the issue and we will look into it right away.

Rocio
Office Manager in USA
Restaurants, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Lately not to happy with the service.

I liked that the number of hours is easy to gather and to fix any employee's hours when they didn't clock in or clock out.

What I like least is that lately the software has not been acting right, and it glitches it won't let me show who has punched in or not the next day it will tell me the notes of the employees instead of doing t on the same day. I hate that there should be a button to send more than 1 invite to join the time clock. At times I have to wait till the afternoon to see who clocked in that day.

Rowdy
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Exactly What I Needed

This software works so well and provides reports for payroll that meet all my company's needs. I've tried many others and this is by far the best!

Nothing yet. Sinc gives me the hourly tracking I need.

Tiffany

Necessities of Small Businesses

Kommentare: From having payment malfunctions, to having to cancel my own subscription because of the pandemic I must stay over all the customer service and prompt support is what ultimately makes this app that much more of a gem. Everybody could learn a few things from their customer service experts!

Not only do you get a free trial, once signed up and using this software and app, which you don't pay much for you get insight to all of your employees. You can see precisely where your employees are when they clock in and out, which was very important to me due to having accountable and trustworthy workers on my team.

Navigating the app is a bit small. Once I realized there was a desktop platform I had such relief.

Jenine
Office Administrator in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great App that continues to get better with time.

Kommentare: Overall this app has been great! It is easy to use for the admins and also the employees. They have just the right amount of features so it doesn't become overwhelming and confusing for employees. If you ever have any questions or need any help, the customer service team is always right there. They have gone above and beyond what was asked on several occasions.

This app is fairly new so they keep adding more features all the time. We started using them pretty close to the beginning. Geofence is a great tool that we absolutely could not do without. It helps you know exactly when employees arrive and leave a jobsite. Another great feature there is a section for adding tasks. This allows you to add specific tasks to each job and keep your employees on track.

I do which they would add a way for employees to have to verify their punches either everyday or on a weekly basis. This way they can double check their time and make sure any needed notes are added to each shift before submitting their timesheet.

Tammy

I highly recommend Sinc

Kommentare: My overall experience with Sinc has been great and I will continue using it!

I like everything about the sinc app. I can log into the app to see what time my employees clocked in and out. With the note feature my employees can let me know what job they were on during that time. At the end of our pay week I love how this app emails me a summary with each employees hours and the amount of their payroll! Sinc technical support has always been great about resolving an problems that I've ran into.

The only thing I don't like is I wish the notes that my employees leave were shown on the end of the week summary

Antwort von SINC

Hi Tammy, thanks so much for the review! Good news on the notes issue, this is something that is already included in SINC. Notes are included in two places on the pay period summary exports. 1st, you can find each individual employee's notes and links to any images in the notes column on each employee's tab. 2nd, we also include a whole tab at the end of the spreadsheet that includes all employee's notes for the given pay period. Here is a useful link to help you understand how notes work a bit better and as always, please reach out to us on live chat if you need more help. http://help.sinc.business/en/articles/2914056-exporting-pay-period-summaries

Zach

Payroll, attendance and more

Sinc has benighted my company by the complete tracking of hours, with locations so I can charge each project with actual job costing! It’s saved the company money with actual hours clocked in and out by employees.

Location services can be turned off, at every check in, so it doesn’t always record location when used.

Gerard

Sinc timeclock review

Easy to use for employees, like that internet access is no required to be able to record clockin clockout info. and easy for Admin to see employee tracking info.

I do wish we could force employees to use location tracking. would also like to update employee info (email, cell phone, etc)

Antwort von SINC

Hi Gerard, thanks for getting in touch. We are glad to know you are getting value out of our software. Forcing employees to share their location data with us is a bit of a touchy subject and part of the reason SINC works so well is that employees like using it and trust that we are fair and transparent. In saying that, we are exploring options as we roll out geofencing to automatically clock staff into job shifts as they move around the city so look out for communication from us about this in the coming months. In regards to having more flexibility around editing employee details, we will be doing some work on this in the coming months so watch out for new updates.

Judah
Judah
Director of Operations in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Sinc is simple to use and great for time management

Kommentare: We needed an easy way to manage hours and PTO, Sinc works well for our needs and I would recommend to other businesses

Easy to use Friendly staff will help with setup and use

Invites via email do not always work, you can still invite employees via phone, but I would prefer email 100% of the time

richard
owner in USA

Great for small contractor

Kommentare: Makes it easier to track what is going on in the field and minimizes employees fudging their timesheets

Easy clean interface allows employee to edit clock times, but you have to approve it. Allows employees to make notes for any shift at any time Reasonably priced

none the only con i would mention is that i would like to see geofencing, but I guess that they are adding this feature.

Antwort von SINC

Hi Richard, thanks for taking the time to review SINC. Good news on the geofencing front, we have already built this feature and are going to be releasing it shortly. Just make sure you and your team always update to the latest versions of SINC when they come out.

Laura
Manager in USA

Manager/Owner

Kommentare: I love the fact that I know what I’m paying my employees and because of this app I’m saving at least $200 a week. It’s great and live it! To awesome to see that my employees when clocking in they are at the location where they should be.

This app is pretty easy to use and love it.

I don’t have any dislikes. I can have a difficult time removing my employees from the system. It’s not your app that I the problem. It actually me. Overall everything is good.

Charles

SINC is all you need!!!

Kommentare: Sinc allows me to share schedules, see employee's clock in/out locations, and many more. I love this app

GPS location Easy to Navigate Everything you need to manage your staff on the go.

Offline usage causes you to not have accurate clock in/out times.

Antwort von SINC

Hi Charles, we are very glad to hear you are loving SINC! Our offline-first technology allows workers to continue to log critical data in areas with patchy or unavailable phone service and is just as accurate as online. If you ever notice another instance of something not looking right, please go to menu>support and send the name,date and details of the incorrect shift to us to investigate right away.

Fiona
General Manager in Irland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

5 Stars, would highly recommend

Kommentare: SINC Workforce has changed the way we work. It is a comprehensive, easy to use app that everyone on our team finds helps them in there everyday. It supports our time management and ensures that we look after ourselves in the hours that we work. This is an excellent addition to our internal organisational structures making this area of recording and managing easy and hassle free. We highly recommend this product!

Ease and efficiency of use. This is a product that anyone can use and understand

We have been using this for over 6 months and have not come across any negatives as of yet.

Mike
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A great tool

The ability to track where employees punch in and out, especially on the road.

Sometimes it can lag but that may be my phone as well.

Raymond
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use Software

Kommentare: If there has been a problem they are quick to help

I have used many products and this time clock software is one of the most affordable and dependable software I have used. I would recommend to a friend.

Not much that I can think of as far as things I don't like

Carl
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

SINC

Kommentare: Fantastic

Customer service and response was efficient and friendly

The edit shift function was a little clunky. The company fixed this issue when I sent in a request for changes.

Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Convenience

The ability to track and adjust shifts from the office

On occasion, photos won't load into the shift notes.

Antwort von SINC

Hi David, cheers for the review. That thing with photos is most likely a connectivity issue but if it happens again, please reach out to us on the live chat by going to menu>support from either the mobile app or the web version of SINC.

Amber
Operations manager in USA

User friendly

Kommentare: Great!

This app is user friendly and easy to navigate.

If an employee is terminated and then is hires back at a later time there isn't the option to resend them an invite to join.

Forman in USA

Time Clock

The ease for the employees to clock in and out. Able to leave notes and pictures of the jobs their on.

Double entries for expense from the downloading of my bank account.

Benjamin
CEO in USA

Review

Kommentare: Outstanding

That I can easily manage multiple people in many different cities at the same time

Their isn't anything I do not like about this app

Andrei
CEO in Panama
Kino & Film, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It helped us to keep track of working hour of our employees and calculate easily their payroll

Kommentare: It is an excellent software to keep track of your employees and calculate the payroll. I would recommend it to all type of busineses.

User Friendly Interface, Easy to use, Android and iOS App Available, Location tracking

No direct download of the period summary (you receive it on the email and have to download there)

Jeff

sinc app

Kommentare: Overall for a free app I am happy with it.

This app is very easy to use and doesn't slow down my phone like other apps.

Trying to switch my pay days for my employees took a little while to figure out and my employees say the app doesn't add up the hours for them on the correct days.

Devin

Good app

Good app. Simple to use. Makes payroll much easier.

None. Have not found any specific areas that need improving.

Maria
CFO in USA

Efficiency workface

Kommentare: We are solving the hourly time for our employees and it simplified our job for payroll matters

The efficiency and good control of our personal time work. I can check it every day.

At the moment all is consistent and accrual. I do not have any cons.