Über SINC

Die ultimative Lösung für das Mitarbeitermanagement in kleinen und mittelständischen Unternehmen mit Komponenten für die Zeitmessung, das Personalwesen und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über SINC

Easy, detailed, precise, inexpensive especially for the high quality.

Bewertungen zu SINC

4,9

SINC hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 106 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du SINC bereits verwendet?

Shane
Shane

Love this app

Kommentare: Helps with day to day time tracking

Great app love the weekly reports and very user friendly for my older not so tech savvy team members. The GPS function helps me make sure they clock in on project and not at home. Clock in and out notification help us in the office

Would not change a thing app works great

Sabrina
CONTRACTOR in USA

GREAT APP!

Kommentare: time management! Payroll vs. job costing.

We love this software for our guys. they are able to clock in and out easily. If they made a mistake, it is very easy for an administrator to fix a missed clock in.

Sometimes the app goes offline and I can't see who is clocked in.

Antwort von SINC

Hi Sabrina, great to hear that we are making a difference with your company job costing. The issue with SINC going offline will be due to connectity. If it ever happens again, please switch between mobile data and wifi and if that does not solve it please go to our website and start a live chat alerting us to the issue and we will look into it right away.

Rocio
Office Manager in USA
Restaurants, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Lately not to happy with the service.

I liked that the number of hours is easy to gather and to fix any employee's hours when they didn't clock in or clock out.

What I like least is that lately the software has not been acting right, and it glitches it won't let me show who has punched in or not the next day it will tell me the notes of the employees instead of doing t on the same day. I hate that there should be a button to send more than 1 invite to join the time clock. At times I have to wait till the afternoon to see who clocked in that day.

Rowdy
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Exactly What I Needed

This software works so well and provides reports for payroll that meet all my company's needs. I've tried many others and this is by far the best!

Nothing yet. Sinc gives me the hourly tracking I need.

Tiffany
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Necessities of Small Businesses

Kommentare: From having payment malfunctions, to having to cancel my own subscription because of the pandemic I must stay over all the customer service and prompt support is what ultimately makes this app that much more of a gem. Everybody could learn a few things from their customer service experts!

Not only do you get a free trial, once signed up and using this software and app, which you don't pay much for you get insight to all of your employees. You can see precisely where your employees are when they clock in and out, which was very important to me due to having accountable and trustworthy workers on my team.

Navigating the app is a bit small. Once I realized there was a desktop platform I had such relief.

Jenine
Office Administrator in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great App that continues to get better with time.

Kommentare: Overall this app has been great! It is easy to use for the admins and also the employees. They have just the right amount of features so it doesn't become overwhelming and confusing for employees. If you ever have any questions or need any help, the customer service team is always right there. They have gone above and beyond what was asked on several occasions.

This app is fairly new so they keep adding more features all the time. We started using them pretty close to the beginning. Geofence is a great tool that we absolutely could not do without. It helps you know exactly when employees arrive and leave a jobsite. Another great feature there is a section for adding tasks. This allows you to add specific tasks to each job and keep your employees on track.

I do which they would add a way for employees to have to verify their punches either everyday or on a weekly basis. This way they can double check their time and make sure any needed notes are added to each shift before submitting their timesheet.

Tammy

I highly recommend Sinc

Kommentare: My overall experience with Sinc has been great and I will continue using it!

I like everything about the sinc app. I can log into the app to see what time my employees clocked in and out. With the note feature my employees can let me know what job they were on during that time. At the end of our pay week I love how this app emails me a summary with each employees hours and the amount of their payroll! Sinc technical support has always been great about resolving an problems that I've ran into.

The only thing I don't like is I wish the notes that my employees leave were shown on the end of the week summary

Antwort von SINC

Hi Tammy, thanks so much for the review! Good news on the notes issue, this is something that is already included in SINC. Notes are included in two places on the pay period summary exports. 1st, you can find each individual employee's notes and links to any images in the notes column on each employee's tab. 2nd, we also include a whole tab at the end of the spreadsheet that includes all employee's notes for the given pay period. Here is a useful link to help you understand how notes work a bit better and as always, please reach out to us on live chat if you need more help. http://help.sinc.business/en/articles/2914056-exporting-pay-period-summaries

Zach

Payroll, attendance and more

Sinc has benighted my company by the complete tracking of hours, with locations so I can charge each project with actual job costing! It’s saved the company money with actual hours clocked in and out by employees.

Location services can be turned off, at every check in, so it doesn’t always record location when used.

Judah
Judah
Director of Operations in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Sinc is simple to use and great for time management

Kommentare: We needed an easy way to manage hours and PTO, Sinc works well for our needs and I would recommend to other businesses

Easy to use Friendly staff will help with setup and use

Invites via email do not always work, you can still invite employees via phone, but I would prefer email 100% of the time

judith
office manager in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

time tracker

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

its easy and fast to sign in to clock in and clock out from a desktop or cell phone.

the cost increases base on the number of employees

Troy
Pres in USA

Time Card App

Kommentare: The company is great to work with and they seem very dedicated to improving it.

The employees have an easy time with it. The weekly reports are vey useful and downloading them to my email works great.

It's inability track where the hours were worked is a problem, though I understand it has been upgraded to have that ability. I have yet to set that up.

Antwort von SINC

Hi Troy, tracking hours worked to jobs and cost codes is what makes SINC such a powerful tool for construction companies. I would recommend checking out the jobs guides on our support site and reaching out to us on live chat if you need specific questions answered http://help.sinc.business/en/collections/2080639-jobs

Heather
Operations Manager in USA

Sinc is easy to use, affordable and works for a variety of businesses.

We have been using Sinc for a while now for our property management staff and our maintenance company. Its easy for our employees to use; tracks their time, their location and runs the weekly report to submit for payroll. As an admin its easy to adjust times, review notes, and track locations of our employees. We would recommend to any business; small, large, just starting out or anyone looking for a more efficient way to track time cards.

We would like to see a feature that allows us to run multiple businesses from one location. Currently we have to login to two separate accounts for both businesses.

Daniel
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for small business.

Kommentare: Employees taking extended lunch breaks have been caught. Teaching them to use better time management.

Simple to get going. You are in the ground running in relatively short order.

Had trouble adding an employee that had previously worked with my company and was previously tired in with Sinc.

Matthew

Life Saver

It shows the your net pay so you can estimate what your paycheck will be as an employee. And as an employer I’m able to keep track of my employees spending when I’m not available to purchase something with the notes section and the pictures.

There isn’t a way to track miles, so I’m forced to use another app, everything else can be done from this app for my business.

Antwort von SINC

Hi Matthew, great to know we are making a difference in your company. In regards to mileage tracking, this is something we have planned to build later this year.

Diane
Payroll/Bookkeeper in USA

Love SINC

As the bookkeeper and payroll clerk for a Construction Company.. I've found SINC to be the most useful and user friendly software for our Company. It has saved. A great deal of frustration and time running around to collect time sheets. I appreciate being able to reference past weeks if necessary and that it keeps the guys honest. Thank you SINC RS CONSTRUCTION

Wish notes would print on weekly time sheets

Elizabeth
Office Lady in USA
Verlagswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Awsome

Kommentare: I work for a small company and payroll and tracking was originally being completed through excel, this has proven to be difficult in the past. But giving each person the capability to clock in and out with notes on their application has been a blessing. The customer service is always right there on the Chat, no waiting. Love them.

I like the fact that it is really easy to use on both desktop version and application on my phone.

Currently there is not anything that I wouldn't change.

Talon
Operation Manager in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Sinc Review

Very easy software to manage employees payroll and hours. This has saved us a-lot of time and allows us to look back at previous days to compare. I would defiantly recommend this to anyone.

I didnt have any issues with the software i would change

Grant

Sinc

Its helped me keep track of time spent on jobs, and referencing what the crew did day to day. Has been pretty user friendly

It can be a little confusing to navigate the features, takes a little bit of a learning curve

Luke
Owner in UK

Amazing

I can see at a glance which staff are working, where they are and I can see how much my monthly payroll will be at a glance. I love it.

Nothing. I love the product. I just works!

Tamara
Business Owner in USA

I love SINC!

Kommentare: I think this software is one of the best out there.

I love that I can keep track of my guys from job to job. I always know where they are.

I have had no complaints about this software.

Jeffrey
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy

It was super easy to use and intuitive so I didn't really have to mess with it

It did what I wanted without problems so have no complaints

Keith
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This app works very well.

Kommentare: Good

This app works very well. It simplifies life and keeping track of employees.

I've had no complaints with this app nor any hassles.

Mike
Ceo in USA

New user

Multiple people can manage employees. Very easy to use.

Doesnt have alerts for management when employees have overtime and doesnt have a real time note to employees. They have to go back to the exact day of clock in to see your note and the rarely see there is a note.

May
Project Manager in Kanada
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use employee tracking software

Kommentare: Overall, SINC has been extremely user friendly and easy to navigate thru. I would recommend SINC to anyone looking to track employees or scheduling.

Extremely easy to track employee hours, scheduling and keep in contact with employees thru notes.

Not a whole lot dislikes about SINC. It does exactly what it was built to do. For our company, maybe some others, we would like to see monthly breakdown reports for each employees; tracking their hours from job to job and daily progress.

Adam

Plumbing time clock

Let's me keep up with time with the touch of a button

It freezes up sometimes and is hard to figure out at 1st