Über ExecVision

Die Gesprächsintelligenzplattform von ExecVision sammelt Erkenntnisse aus Kunden- und Interessentengesprächen, um die Leistung der Vertreter zu verbessern.

Erfahre mehr über ExecVision

Easy to use, have scenario, have conversation outline.

The extreme lag time with longer recordings being uploaded to my account is very frustrating. It interrupts my workflows for ongoing development when they take longer than desired.

Bewertungen zu ExecVision

ExecVision hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 354 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ExecVision bereits verwendet?

Christopher
Christopher
Wholesaler in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Extremely simple tool to implement into any business that wants to coach employees on phone calls.

Kommentare: Able to easily and effortlessly record all calls that are taken inbound and made outbound. Can listen to those calls, review them, make comments on them and share them with people both inside and outside my company.

It easily allows me to pick any call (inbound or outbound) that I made on any day to listen, comment, critique and send to anyone inside or outside of my company to review. We use this on a daily basis to coach our team on phone techniques. It makes our team feel way more comfortable than having management listen in on live calls as they dial!

I am not sure if this is necessarily a big deal, but we wish we were notified every time enhancements were made to the software. Sometimes changes will be made without us knowing what is new or how to use the new features. Again, not a big deal and not something we are going to lose any sleep over. Execvision is well worth it!

Rosette
HR Associate in Kanada
Personalwesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

ExecVision gives me the devices I should find success

Kommentare: the advantage is the capacity to tune in and audit calls with your friends as recently said. I use ExecVision no less than once per week to survey how I'm sounding while conversing with possibilities.

I'm ready to examine with my friends about my calls and get criticism. It has assisted me with developing as a sales rep since I'm ready to pay attention to my tone, in addition to other things.

The main thing I would change is make the working framework somewhat simpler to explore and track down calls. Perhaps add a calculation to empower end to find calls quicker

Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

This tool is crap

It does provide a fairly simple method to record calls. I can't take that away despite how terrible and entitled the people who work for them are.

They are run by a con-man who swoops in and preaches Inside Sales techniques from the 90s and charges a ransom. The platform owns every call that is recorded through it so from time to time you'll just receive email notifications that some random person is listening to your call and roasting you in front of a crowd - no consent. The 'support team' is also super condescending and acts like they are the best salespeople on earth without understanding the difference in transactional vs enterprise sales.

Antwort von Mediafly

We are sorry to hear that you had a poor experience with how the platform was used at your organization. To clarify a few things, our training and onboarding program focuses on training new users on how to best use the platform to coach Sales Teams. Some clients request a more indepth training, which we do charge for as a value added service. These trainings are run by our CRO, Steve Richard, who is a well know, proven sales trainer with 10+ years of experience. As for the calls that were used, we do not own the call recordings in the platform; your company does. Our team cannot access or use ANY customer owned data without explicit permission from the company that owns the call. We recommend that companies get permission or at least provide a heads-up to their employees before using/volunteering a call for training purposes. We regret that you had a poor experience with our Support Team. If you provide more information, we will address the issue.

Gavin
Gavin
Solutions Management - West in USA
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

I used Execvision to record calls I have with Sales customers

Kommentare: I was able to review some calls I had and analyze where the went wrong/right.

For the most part Execvision is easy to use as it tied into another sales tool we had which made it easy to record calls.

Although it was easy to use, many times my calls would not record properly or would be lost somewhere which made it difficult to track actual results from my calls. calls that I had that were very good would often not be found and therefore could not share with my managers.

TAZIA
TAZIA
Enterprise Agency Account Development Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

It is super user friendly and allows for real time adjustments, which in sales is everything.

The best thing about the tool is it is very user friendly and did not take much time on my part to learn how to use which makes it easier to use since I do not have to waste time trying to learn the tool. ExecVision has been a major pillar in my coaching sessions with my manager and I can adjust the way I am pitching our product to potential prospects. If I feel like a call I had went bad I can collaborate with my management team or other colleagues and get there feedback on what went well and what I can improve on. All in all the next time I pick up the phone I am better than I was before because I am allowed to adjust in real time which has helped me book more appointments and be better on the phone. It is a great product and I love using it!

Honestly I do not have any cons, Excevision does exactly what it is meant to do and I have had nothing but success from it.

Brandon
Brandon
IT Consultant in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

ExecVision - Truly Amazing

Kommentare: Never heard of it before working at my current job. Great new Software that should be applied to all new trainee SDRs and BDRs. Also, great for salesperson(s) all around.

One of the best coaching tools out there. Really great for the beginners and the experts who are trying to refine their pitch - it is great as well.

Would like to have more calls camps integrated into having your calls reviewed.

Ian
Ian
Outbound Account Executive in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Execvision at a Glance

I like color coding different call segments, the ability to rate each call, and give/get feedback

The amount fo time it takes for the integration with salesforce to pull the call over into Execvision.

Ceddrick
Ceddrick
Strategic Business Development Manager in USA
Telekommunikation, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Execuvision review

Kommentare: Overall, it started out as a "this is a waste of my time" execercise. I felt like it was something that my boss had us doing just to waste our time. It turned out to be VERY helpful overall. I would absolutely recommend this product.

Most people want to be better without taking the time to use the tools that will make you better. Execuvision is one of those tools. At first i was resistant to it, but Execuvision turned out to be a great collaboration and coaching tool. We were able to share and discuss calls which lead to establishment of best practices as well as a sharing of techniques.

Off hand there is nothing negative that comes to mind about Execuvision, at least not the software. Obviously, you have to set aside time to listen to your calls or the calls of others, but the benefits that are gained greatly outweigh any time spent going through the calls.

Phillip
Phillip
Strategic Account Manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best software for work

Easiness to use and ability to rate own calls, give feedback on myself

I wish I could hear the other person!! (I know it is illegal, I just would love it)

Marlowe
Marlowe
Employee Engagement Strategist in Kanada
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great tool!

Kommentare: Love execvision!

This software is such an amazing training tool. Not only does it allow you to review your own calls, but you can also review calls from teammates which helps when you want to review successful calls made by trailblazers on your team. It allows you to focus on what works on calls, and really tighten up your talk tracks.

Nothing. There isn't anything that I have disliked about this software yet.

Alexandra
SDR in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

One of the best sales coaching tools out there

Kommentare: Great for call coaching. Coaches can give feedback asynchronously, which is great if they have tons of people to give feedback too.

Super useful for getting coaching feedback, sharing calls with the team, etc. I LOVE the feature that allows you to search for certain words in the call really helps eliminate 'filler' words from your sales calls.

The search functionality could be stronger. Sometimes the software doesn't recognize two different voices on the call.

Antwort von Mediafly

Hi Alexandra! Thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback! We¿re so happy to hear that you are getting value from ExecVision. Above all else, we appreciate your constructive feedback around our software. In terms of our transcription features, including talk-time ratios, we see improvements every day with our AI and machine learning initiatives. If both voices on the conversation are similar, or if there is significant background noise, the software can have a difficult time differentiating the callers. The advanced search option should help you with filtering calls. Simply click `Advanced Search¿ next to the search bar at the top of the page. This will bring up various search filters on the left to help you find the calls you¿re looking for. Here¿s a help article on the topic < https://knowledge.execvision.io/hc/en-us/articles/225945327-Advanced-Search-Filters-> If you ever have any questions, comments, or suggestions, email support@execvision.io.

Carter
Director, Business Development in USA
Marktforschung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Use EV for call recordings at my sales gig and it helps capture the areas I do well/need improvement

Kommentare: It's easy to fall into a rut and be unaware of bad habits you've developed over time that you are using day in and day out. EV allows me to recognize what I'm doing well/wrong and make tweaks to my pitches/call delivery to be more effective.

It's fairly easy to use. Also captures important metrics like how many times I utilize particular words/phrases. I also like how I can see how much I am speaking during the call vs. my prospect. It's fairly easy to share and listen to other people's calls as well, so it's a good way for our firm to create best practices and review with a group.

I think you may have recently changed this but previously you could only upload wav files, making it difficult to convert calls that weren't recorded initially using the software. Not too many complaints from me overall, though, from a functionality and usability stand point.

Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Robust Call Library

ExecVision served the purpose of housing a library of calls from the sales team. I found it very beneficial when I first started to learn from others, hear how they position our product, handle objections, and set up next steps. It was easy to add comments within the call recordings to be able to collaborate.

I would say that this product is a "good start". It serves a purpose, but there are many other companies out there that are more robust in their transcribing, analytics, and functionality. The part I liked the least was the time it took for a call to be loaded into ExecVision. There were times I wanted to share a call right away, but had to wait for it to load...sometimes taking a couple hours. It was also frustrating to not have a link to be able to share....you have to select a user. If there is a way to send as a link, I couldn't find it.

Justin
Senior Inside Sales Representative in USA

Very east to use

The thing I like the most is how easy it is to find your call once its uploaded. Its a nice user friendliness software.

I don't like how I have to wait a couple hours for my calls to get in the system. Other than that its a good software.

Antwort von Mediafly

Hi Justin- Thanks for the review! We're glad that you find ExecVision easy to use! That's always good to hear. Our Team is always working on speeding up the time it takes for us to surface your calls in ExecVision. Sometimes, it does take a bit longer for some calls though. If you're ever finding that it takes over 2 hours to have your call surface in ExecVision, feel free to reach out to our support team at support@execvision.io so they can take a look at it! We're always happy to help! - The ExecVision Team

Kevin
Kevin
Senior Account Executive in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good basic recording tool for organizations to learn from customers.

Kommentare: 1. Ease of use
2. Ability to highlight sections of a call
3. Ability to comment on section of a call
4. Ability to score a call
5. Ability to share portions or the entire call

ExecVision is an easy product to use. I like how it integrates into Salesforce. The ability to highlight a section of the call or video is helpful and sharing those sections with team members or back to customers is helpful in the process. It is a great tool to be able to go back and review important conversations during the sales process.

I wish that you could label the call after it is recorded and uploaded. It just displays a call and you can't change it. Once you have a lot of calls in your library this becomes an issue. Also, the upload times can be slow, especially if it is a video like Zoom.

Joshua
Sr. Market Research Specialist in USA
Marktforschung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

I love exec because you can listen to your old calls and it helps you adjust.

Kommentare: Coaching and Quality.

It is a great sales key. The tool is used in my company for quality assurance as well as coaching. I love it. It helps me be a better sales person.

I wish that I could listen to some of my calls that are less than 1 and a half minutes. I get denied sometimes and I would like to hear those calls as well.

Antwort von Mediafly

Hi Joshua! Thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback! We¿re so happy to hear that you are getting value from ExecVision! We have flexible and customizable settings for each customer, and BAO management has set the minimum for calls in ExecVision at one minute and 30 seconds. Please follow up with your manager to see if we can have this changed--we'd be happy to do that. In the meantime, if you ever have any questions, comments, or suggestions, email support@execvision.io. We are always here to help!

Kenneth
Sales Exec in USA

It has been great. Really has helped myself and the team improve our calls

Ability to see the percentages of overall talk time as far as who is speaking. Easy to share calls with other members of the organization

Some of the features are not that apparent. Hard to tell what certain buttons or functions are without clicking on them.

Antwort von Mediafly

Hi Kenneth- Thanks for the review! ExecVision is great for talk time percentages! We're glad that you're finding value in Conversation Intelligence! We're working on releasing a Tool Tip pop up that will help our users with the different features. Be on the look out for this and other cool tools soon! You can also check out our Help Center for articles on different tool functionalities and best practices: knowledge.execvision.io Also, feel free to reach out with any other comments or questions you may have to support@execvision.io. We're always here to help!

Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very valuable to listen back on call recordings and request feedback from your team.

Kommentare: Building a knowledge base, getting feedback on call recordings, studying and using the recordings to become a better sales person.

Dive deeper into your call recordings, see how talk time can affect call outcome, tag call recordings and even request feedback on calls from your management team or colleagues. Great tool for sharing success calls and sharing best practices. Great training tool and knowledge library for new sales reps as well.

It takes some time to get familiar with all the capabilities that ExecVision offers. We had a little difficulty getting it off and running with GoTo Meeting, but their support team is great.

Antwort von Mediafly

Hey Visionary- thanks a TON for the review! We love hearing when our teams are finding value in ExecVision. Conversation Intelligence is amazing for finding insights in your calls while creating best practices Libraries. ExecVision does have a lot of features and tools! Feel free to reach out to us at support@execvision.io if you ever want a quick review or Best Practice overview. We'd be more than happy to help! - The ExecVision Team

Haley
Corporate Sales Development in Irland
Personalwesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Valuable and insightful as it relates to previous cold calls.

Kommentare: Enables better cold calling skills as it relates to objections.

Being able to listen to prior cold calls I have made and learn from them. Also love that my manager has the ability to listen to them as well, giving me feedback from a different point of view.

That we aren't able to record the entire phone conversation. It would be beneficial to hear what the person on the other end of the line is saying as well.

Antwort von Mediafly

Hi Haley! Thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback! We¿re so happy to hear that you are getting value from ExecVision and enjoying all of its features. Above all else, we appreciate your constructive feedback around our software. Call recording laws do differ between states, and can be confusing. Unfortunately, we have no control over recording legality, which is why you cannot listen to the full conversation. We have a blog article about these laws you can check out here: https://www.execvision.io/2016/07/12/demystifying-call-recording-laws/ In the meantime, if you ever have any questions, comments, or suggestions, email support@execvision.io. We are always here to help!

Vitoria
Senior Inside Sales Rep in USA
Telekommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Need better serch

Kommentare: see the cons.

I can listen to my calls to identify areas of improvement

It is very difficult to do a search. To get the options on the left side, I have to click on 3 different things on and off for the options to appear. If I do a search for a keyword in the search box on the top, it always comes back as nothing. Even if I use exact spelling and caps. It is also difficult because I can't click the link from my email when a call gets shared, I have to copy the link and put it in my Google browser. At my job, Internet Explorer is the default. If these get fixed, then this tool would be a lot more useful and less of a headache. Also, if the calls come through faster, that would be even better. We have to wait hours or till the next day to listen to a call we just had.

Amanda
Senior ISR in USA
Marktforschung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

We have had great success with this software

Kommentare: Being able to go back and listen to the call for training purposes and if I forgot what someone said.

I like all the different filtering options and its very easy to use. I also like how easy it is to share your calls.

The upload time. If I make a call in the morning, it usually is not loaded until end of day. I know our company is large so a lot of calls are submitted, so I am not sure if that is the reason.

Antwort von Mediafly

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback! We¿re so happy to hear that you are getting value from ExecVision and enjoying its features. Above all else, we appreciate your constructive feedback around our software. In terms of calls being pulled into ExecVision, we run a sync multiple times an hour. If you find that a call is taking a particularly long time to surface in ExecVision, please email our support team <support@execvision.io> and we will look into the issue. If you ever have any questions, comments, or suggestions, email support@execvision.io. We are always here to help!

SDR Mgr in USA
Konsumgüter, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Ghizlaine and her support staff are amazing. I'm usually a really tough critic, but not w/ EV.

Customer Service; Call scoring; Ease of putting into library. I've been at other companies that try to build a call library and it's never really happened. With EV, anyone can do it so it's super easy and adds lots of value.

Provisioning accounts is the biggest pain point. Have to sync outreach and SalesForce every time we get a new hire.

Jonathan
ADM in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

ADM call tool

Kommentare: I like that it can help us in our role to be able to see people that are great on calls and help us find ways to improve different areas of our calls and be able to be more confident when it comes to talking to certain people that we are not used to catching on the phone.

I like that I am able to see differently libraries of each type of call that we have. -Also i like that I can pick any call and listen to it to help my craft.

That you have to tag everything and I just wish that you dont have to tag different names in the call.

Alexa
Alexa
Account Executive in USA
Konsumgüter, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great. I am fairly new to the program, however it's proven to be extremely useful in my success

I like how you can go back and listen to anyone's call...not just your own. I also love the feature to score, grade and make note of certain time frames

I do not like how sometimes my calls recordings sound extremely fuzzy. It has gotten to the point where I can't even hear the 2 voices on the phone because the buzzing is so loud.

Antwort von Mediafly

Hi Alexa! Thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback! We¿re so happy to hear that you are getting value from ExecVision and enjoying all of its features. Above all else, we appreciate your constructive feedback around our software. We¿re going to follow up with you directly regarding the buzzing noise you mentioned--this may be something our tech team can look into. The recording may have been processed incorrectly, but we do not control the recording device within your dialing system. If you ever have any questions, comments, or suggestions, email support@execvision.io. We are always here to help!

Shelby
Quality Control Repersentative in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Amazing tool to help better your success.

Since I have been using exec vision it has helped me get better at my job. I did not realize going back and listening to your calls helps a lot. Using exec vision is a valuable tool for your success.

When I go on exec vision I always have to open it through Google chrome. When someone shares a call with me it makes it confusing cause it does not work.

Antwort von Mediafly

Hi Shelby- Thanks for the review! The ability to go back and listen to your calls is HUGE in the QCR role! We're glad that you think so too! ExecVision does work on other Internet Browsers, however, we say to use Google Chrome because that's where it works best! Feel free to check it out on whatever is easiest for you to use. We're always trying improve our Call Sharing feature. Reach out to support@execvision to tell us more about your experience and what didn't work for you! We're always here to help! - The ExecVision Team