Über PawsAdmin

The most intuitive and reliable pet software you will love. Comprehensive feature sets. Excellence in technical and customer support.

Erfahre mehr über PawsAdmin

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie PawsAdmin bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Erin T.
Owner in Kanada
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easiest system we have ever used! All of our customers information at check in and out really helps!

Kommentare: Easy to run our business seamlessly. The owners work with us on developing new tools for what we need and are very attentive to any issues that may come up.

All the necessary information easily accessible on the fly really helps during busy days. Marketing features allows us to stay in touch with everyone as we decide. The owners are also very open to new ideas about developing the system to work best for everyone.

Jacquelyn M.
Pet stylist in USA
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Incredible software and customer service. A company that really listens and responds quickly.

Kommentare: A huge improvement in customer service from the software I switched from.

The customer service is truly fabulous. They have made several updates I have asked for or suggested. These changes have all been done very quickly.. Communication is incredible. The software takes a bit if learning like any other. The difference is the support and quick answers to your questions.

Every time I request a change it has been looked into and completed for me. I am currently waiting for another rewuest and I suspect it will be done soon. They have never disappointed me.