Über PawsAdmin

The most intuitive and reliable pet software you will love. Comprehensive feature sets. Excellence in technical and customer support.

Erfahre mehr über PawsAdmin

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu PawsAdmin

5,0

PawsAdmin hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 3 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du PawsAdmin bereits verwendet?

Jessica
Pet Groomer in Kanada
Schreiben & Editieren, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Grooming Salon

100% recommend Pawsadmin for your… I 100% recommend Pawsadmin for your online grooming program. The customer care has been so easy and great to work with, especially Sarah who has helped me out a ton. She has taken in m suggestions and made this program work to my needs. And they are always looking to make it even better. Will always be a loyal customer due to how they treat their customers.

I do find sometimes my customers can pick the same appointment slot while doing online booking. I wish in the monthly calendar, you could choose which month you would like to see and color coded to see what groomers have the appointments available.

Erin
Owner in Kanada
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easiest system we have ever used! All of our customers information at check in and out really helps!

Kommentare: Easy to run our business seamlessly. The owners work with us on developing new tools for what we need and are very attentive to any issues that may come up.

All the necessary information easily accessible on the fly really helps during busy days. Marketing features allows us to stay in touch with everyone as we decide. The owners are also very open to new ideas about developing the system to work best for everyone.

Jacquelyn
Pet stylist in USA
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Incredible software and customer service. A company that really listens and responds quickly.

Kommentare: A huge improvement in customer service from the software I switched from.

The customer service is truly fabulous. They have made several updates I have asked for or suggested. These changes have all been done very quickly.. Communication is incredible. The software takes a bit if learning like any other. The difference is the support and quick answers to your questions.

Every time I request a change it has been looked into and completed for me. I am currently waiting for another rewuest and I suspect it will be done soon. They have never disappointed me.