Über GOOSE VPN

Der kostengünstige und kundenfreundliche VPN-Dienst, der deine Sicherheit im Internet garantiert.

Erfahre mehr über GOOSE VPN

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu GOOSE VPN

GOOSE VPN hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 8 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du GOOSE VPN bereits verwendet?

Edison N.
Edison N.
Musician in Dominikanische Republik
Musik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best security at low cost

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have had good experience with this VPN, I use it daily to surf without restrictions, I can watch series on Netflix that have not been launched in my country and watch live TV content from other countries.

I can use it on all my devices, I carry it on my cell phone and on my laptop, it always keeps me protected.

I have no complaints about this vpn, the ip always works above 80% security, the support is always attentive to help.

Buddika S.
Buddika S.
Owner in Kuwait

Goose Is Vey Secure

Kommentare: Valuable product for secure browsing and it helped me a lot to get my some of daily browsing tasks done

I am using this product daily and I like the product features very much. It is very secure and good VPN to use for secure browsing. I like the features kill switch and multi protocol very much. Also their customer support is highly appreciated. It have a monthly subscription but i think it is worth because of the flexibility of this product

There are many features that good VPN should have. Compairing to other VPN products i am using It should add more features and develop more. But still it is a good product

Md A.
Operations Manager in USA
Hochschulbildung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A under the radar VPN

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall despite being not very well known this VPN service seems like a bigger VPN with few drawbacks to speak of.

The VPN is a reasonable price VPN. It has so far given me good service for a non main stream VPN service. The ease of use of the VPN was also good. It felt extremely easy to operate for me.

There are a lack of features on this VPN when compared to competitors. This is also a less known VPN meaning its trust with consumers is less.

Mohammed A.
Mechanical Design Engt in Ägypten
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

It's a good cheap vpn

Kommentare: Goose vpn is a cheap, affordable and good vpn service, but don't use it with sensitive websites.

Goode vpn is a quite affordable vpn with some good feature and the vpn servers there is not bad as for the subscription period, the vpn service slows down while using some apps in certtin times like Netflix.

1- the vpn disconnects some times, may be when server has high load. 2- the encryption is not as the military grade vpns. 3- the support doesn't respond instantly.

Sebastián C.
Sebastián C.
Freelance Geographer in Venezuela
Internet, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Simple, easy and reliable that's what Goose is!

Kommentare: Having the freedom to search the web without any limitations or worries about my privacy and security is awesome and is all thanks to Goose.

Definitely the thing that I like the most about Goose is how easy is to use it and also the fact that I can use in all my devices anytime.

I really can't think about a single thing that I like the least about Goose.

Antwort von GOOSE

Thanks Sebastián for a great review! We're glad you like GOOSE VPN as much as we do!

Maria maryelis D.
Maria maryelis D.
Coordinadora in Venezuela
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Searching the web without worries

Kommentare: It just makes me feel safe while searching the web in any of my devices and at any place.

I just like the fact that I can use it in all my devices without any restrictions and I truly like the price!

Well till this moment I haven't found a single think that I like the least about Goose VPN.

Antwort von GOOSE

Thanks Maria for the great review!

Pamela P.
Pamela P.
Secretaria in Dominikanische Republik
Personalwesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

La mejor seguridad para navegar por internet

Llevó tiempo usando Goose VPN y no he tenido problemas, mayormento lo utilizo para ver series en Netflix que no han salido en mi país, y entrar a otras webs que no me permiten acceso.

Me gusta usar Goose, no he tenido mala experiencia con ellos.

Okikiola B.