Strea.ma Bewertungen

von Strea.ma

5 / 5 8 Bewertungen
Strea.ma

Strea.ma is invaluable for our events, works very well and reliably.

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 29.8.2017
Julian W.
ceo
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It works as per the label. Best presentation of event social media activity of any product I've seen, completely reliable and easy to manage.

Nachteile: It's not free! If you're a smaller organization / casual user the pricing may not fit your budget. That said, if you're using it at regular events and embedded online it's the best solution for the use case.

von Strea.ma an 30.8.2017

Thanks for the review Julian! We really appreciate the feedback. Cheers Matt Miller, Founder and CEO

We use the platform to show social engagement at our conferences.

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 1.8.2017
Emily I.
Digital Marketing Manager

Kommentare: use for our conferences

Vorteile: It helps to unify our audience and show that we care what people have to share, say, like, or retweet

Nachteile: Wish it connected to more APIs, Customer support very vague responses and wish there was more effort to help troubleshoot.

Does everything I need it to simply and quickly. Looks great! And affordable to boot!

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 4.8.2017
Kerry S.
Event Manager
Eventservice, Selbstständig

Kommentare: It encourages verbal conversation at events between delegates, encourages delegates to post on social media for the benefit of those not attending and is a live, visual record of event proceedings.

Vorteile: Ease and speed of setup, settings allow consistency with branding, can be popped up everywhere needed.

Nachteile: I don't have any as it fits my event requirements - I am sure there are always more bells and whistles that could be added but I'm not sure this is necessary as sometimes it is best to stick to delivering core services at good rates that are also simple to use.

Simply Brilliant!

Greg H.

Kommentare: It saves us time managing the news section of our website.

Vorteile: We use it on our website as a news feed, works perfectly. Obviously it can also be used as a social media wall at an event, but we find the use case we use it for to be a perfect fit.

Nachteile: Nothing springs to mind. Setting a Stream up is very easy, might be nice to be able to quickly duplicate a Stream

von Strea.ma an 24.8.2017

Thanks for the review Greg. We're going to add a duplicate stream feature soon!

GREAT SOFTWARE!

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 2.8.2017
Stephanie R.
911 Program Coordinator
Staatsverwaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Sharing comments, post, and pictures with a large amount of people.

Vorteile: The ease of use is what I liked most about this software since I am new to this. I knew nothing about this type of software yet I was able to set it up in less than an hour for use at a conference.

Nachteile: The problem I am having most is I am still not understanding all the features yet. I like that their are tutorials available though.

great social wall for the price

Derrick W.

Vorteile: I like the features that this software has and is comparable to other software that I have spent almost 10x the price.

von Strea.ma an 24.8.2017

Thanks for the review Derrick. We're pleased you're enjoying Strea.ma!
Matt

Extreme functionality at the lowest cost.

Nick K.
Engineer
Konsumgüter

Vorteile: It looks great, very professional, and it's easy to use. The software was easy for us to stream on multiple screens with just 1 subscription. We wanted to show our corporate colleagues the great effects our products have on our consumers, and now we're looking to expand it across our North America sites.

Nachteile: It's a small point, since we were moderating 100% of the content streamed we had to approve lots of posts. The method for this is a little hard to use as the pictures keep scrolling.

von Strea.ma an 24.8.2017

Thanks for the review Nick. I was just in a meeting with our lead engineer planning the layout of the new moderation screen. Watch this space!
Matt

Good looking social media wall

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 1.8.2017
Sarah W.
Researcher

Kommentare: Good visibility of social media activity throughout the conference. Promoting networking and discussion of topics presented

Vorteile: This is an easy way to create a social media feed which can be displayed at an event. Easy to set up and customise. Lots of features for moderating posts, pinning posts and tailoring the appearance.

Nachteile: It would be good to be able to specify the size on the display area. The cost seems rather high for 1-3 day events